๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. DAISUKE KAMBE

Galing kay tokkidino

๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... Higit pa

ไพกๆ ผ ; prologue.
็ฌฌไธ€็ซ  ; worthy enough to join.
็ฌฌไบŒ็ซ  ; the two persons.
็ฌฌไธ‰็ซ  ; cynical thoughts.
็ฌฌๅ››็ซ  ; tomatoe ketchup.
็ฌฌ5็ซ  ; accidentally in his car.
็ฌฌๅ…ญ็ซ  ; bedroom floor.
็ฌฌ7็ซ  ; assistance.
8็ซ  ; the female celebrity.
็ฌฌไน็ซ  ; a different thank-you.
็ฌฌๅ็ซ  ; the millionare's house.
็ฌฌๅไธ€็ซ  ; chef amorcito.
12็ซ  ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13็ซ  ; that cafรฉ waiter.
14็ซ  ; master amorcito.
15็ซ  ; jealous much(?)
16็ซ  ; tastier than coffee.
็ฌฌ17็ซ  ; sick of his touch.
18็ซ  ; fever by you.
็ฌฌๅไน็ซ  ; modern detectives agency.
็ฌฌ20็ซ  ; boyfriend.
21็ซ  ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22็ซ  ; slept for eight hours.
23็ซ  ; shirtless millionare.
24็ซ  ; first time hearing you say that.
25็ซ  ; not just friends.
26็ซ  ; time to apologize.
27็ซ  ; back to reality.
28็ซ  ; adopted.
ใƒใƒฃใƒ—ใ‚ฟใƒผ29 ; impatient millionare.
30็ซ  ; marriage contract.
31็ซ  ; future mrs. kambe.
32็ซ  ; not allowed to get drunk.
33็ซ  ; sister-in-law.
34็ซ  ; starting the preparations.
35็ซ  ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36็ซ  ; a boring, failed hangout.
37็ซ  ; punishment.
็ฌฌ38็ซ  ; following accounts.
39็ซ  ; insect.
็ฌฌ40็ซ  ; bathtub.
41็ซ  ; she's back in tokyo.
็ฌฌ43็ซ  ; both at faults.
็ฌฌ44็ซ  ; sincere ily.
45็ซ  ; separation(?)
46็ซ  ; helpless millionare.
47็ซ  ; idk what to name the chapter.
48็ซ  ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49็ซ  ; angry millionaire.
t a g
็ฌฌ50็ซ  ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
็ฌฌ51็ซ  ; "wanna do the thing again?"
็ฌฌ52็ซ  ; future child.
็ฌฌ53็ซ  ; 2020 christmas special.
็ฌฌ54็ซ  ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
็ฌฌ55็ซ  ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
็ฌฌ56็ซ  ; only with you.
็ฌฌ57็ซ  ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
็ฌฌ58็ซ  ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
็ฌฌ59็ซ  ; daiki.
็ฌฌ60็ซ  ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

็ฌฌ42็ซ  ; temporary pleasure.

3.3K 134 72
Galing kay tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-two] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"GOD, (Y/n).." your mother, Kannah squeals in excitement as she examines the raven man near her.

You showed up just in time in the mansion and the first time you see was your mother fangirling like an admirer to your spouse.

"I didn't imagine him to look so surreal!"

"Yeah, sure." you mentally rolled your eyes, ignoring the woman in the distance from you.

Then you started walking upstairs to your bedroom but she calls your name again.

As you looked over the handrail, you saw her immediately grabbing a big box in one of her luggage while in a rush of saying; "Don't leave yet! I bought something for you."

You dramatically sighed, you had no time for this at all.

But you had no choice, she was already waiting for you to come downstairs and you eventually did.

Once you reached a close distance from her, she instantly gives you the extremely heavy box.

What the heck is inside this thing?

"Go and open it! You're gonna like it, sweetie."

Again, for the sake of obedience- you just carefully opened the box, ripping the silk to notice a pink box afterwards then slowly opening it- appearing a full box filled with stacked-cash.

Kannah claps her hands together nonstop as she saw your expression that was too difficult to describe.

But she assumed that you were 'surprisingly-happy', but it wasn't even any close to that.

It felt like a toothpick slowly going inside your nails, it was that painful. (a/n: omfg this was so painful to type HAHAH)

You wanted to see maybe perhaps a bracelet or a locket which you will keep for the rest of your life as a remembrance.

Or probably a simple stuff-toy or t-shirt but instead, an entire box crammed with freaking unlimited money.

To begin with, you weren't that kind of person who cares a lot about or related to big amounts of money.

Enough money to live properly and well was just as sufficient for you.

"So?.. you're satisified, right?" your mother was already a brimful contentment at this point. How can she be so happy right now?

Unable to speak, you only forced a smile as you kept your eyes glued to the green papers inside the box.

What are you even supposed to do with all this shit? Its so useless and impractical.

Kannah points an index on the air, along with a smile spreading her lips while speaking.

"You can buy whatever you want with that, sweetheart. It's all yours and I hope you finally love me as your mother now." she pats your head, her signature smile slightly twinkling.

"Where do I even bring this?" you went ahead and carried the box with the lid back, then walked your way upstairs again to go to your bedroom along with the said, hefty object.

And you didn't say thank-you, didn't felt like doing it either.

After placing the box under a table with no care about it whatsoever, you started whimpering while walking inside the next room on the halls- appearing a lazy-looking Kato laid on bed.

"Blockhead? What's up?"

"My blood pressure." you complained as you hopped on his bed listlessly, you just wanted to talk to someone alone.

Could have been Daisuke but you chose your brother instead.

Kato quietly chuckles at your response. "So mother gave you a box filled with stupid papers too, right?"

You bobbed a nod at him, then you started gazing at him. "Wait, she did the same thing to you?"

"Well, duh. And I'm quite shocked that you have the same reaction as me about it."

"Its just so freaking ignorant. She thinks were still nine year olds who begs for money."

"I know, its triggering my existence too. Its like she wants us to be spoiled brats."

You smacked his head, bursting to laughter at his response. "Aren't you a spoiled brat too, idiot? You were so happy when you heard that I was married to this millionaire.."

"..so you could have the right to stay in our mansion too."

"H-Hey, that's off topic."

"No, its not." you teased, still laughing at him. "You've been living like in a fantasy world here, just admit it."

"Whatever." he clicked his tongue in annoyance, just irritated that you were stating facts but at the same time.

It only felt like you just wanted him to feel embarrassed, which was kinda true.

You noticed the time ticking at eight already so you quickly jumped out from Kato's bed, heading back to your bedroom.

"Sweet nightmares, idiot." you told him before actually leaving his room.

As soon as you walked out from your brother's room, you saw your mother standing still like some frozen statue beside Kato's door.

"Wait, the door was open.. did she heard our conversation?" you saw your mother with a tight expression, like she was about to burst into tears.

You couldn't help but mentally panic as you saw her, she bit her lower lip and that was when a long tear drop went down on one of her eyes.

You wanted to ask if she was alright but she just walked passed by you, brushing her shoulder to yours.

You'd also be lying if you said that you didn't saw a glimpse of her face dreading to tears. What have you done?

"Amorcito?" he calls your name, a worried tone in his voice. You turned your back to face Daisuke, you lifted a brow at him in confusion, "Yes?"

The raven man in front of you suddenly looked perturbed once he saw you unconsciously crying, breaking down into messy tears.

And you didn't even know that you actually were crying.

He quickly snatches the handkerchief inside the pockets of his pitch black pants and gently pats it the under of your eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something but he spoke first; "Its okay, amorcito. Learning eyes sometimes leak."

"Can't sleep?" the raven man murmurs in question.

With comfortable sheets and blankets on top of your body, along with a perfect human-being who is half awake beside you- you still couldn't easily go to dreamland at the moment.

The flashback of your mother's face repeated in your mind still crawls with agony all over your veins, that whenever you close your eyes.

All you could see and remember was her pitiful and unfortunate face.

You sniffed under the covers, trying to hold back your tears. Daisuke pulls you in his arms, then softly plays with strands of your hair- it suddenly felt distinct.

The way he effortlessly makes you feel better with just by touching your hair is like an undiscovered sorcery.

Scientists and witchcrafts can't even explain it well.

Too much regrets hovering inside you. If only the door was closed, if only you didn't judge her too quickly, if only you could just have the guts to go towards her and hug her while saying an apology.

Maybe your mother still didn't know the realistic truth about happiness, on how to make the people she love feel the real euphoria, bliss, delight and heaven rushing through their blood.

You just thought that all adults already knows that cliché reality, but seems like you were wrong.

"What am I.. supposed to do now?" you ask in the lowest and in the most-inaudible tone in your voice to the man beside you.

His breath escapes his lips, hitting your exposed neck. He was kinda awake but he only kept his eyes closed.

"Apologize to her tomorrow as soon as possible."

"Easier said than done."

"That's why you should just do it, there is no easy way to fix a difficult problem." he presses his lips on your neck again, this is becoming one of his habits now.

"This is why you should never trade temporary pleasure for permanent regret."

___ ° ° '

(a/n): lemme just throw here this random pics from my gallery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- tokkidino

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

124K 3.6K 23
โ Who is she? โž โ You mean you haven't heard of her? โž โ She's Y/N L/N. โž With a simple plan to find her parents, everything has been getting in Y/N'...
122K 4.7K 21
Being rich and successful was nearly everyone's dream but it wasn't for Kanbe Daisuke. He's discovered unlimited wealth at such a young age, now only...
109K 4.7K 19
Summary: What do you call something that you cannot obtain? Priceless. "I love you." "No. You THINK you love me because you cannot buy me unlike ev...
503K 28.5K 51
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†:๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ หขสฐแต‰'หข หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟแตˆสธ โฑโฟ แตสธ แต›แต‰โฑโฟหข แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต'แต แตˆสธโฑโฟแต แถ แต’สณ แตƒโฟแต’แต—สฐแต‰สณ แต—แตƒหขแต—แต‰ โž โ‡ in which a secretive...