Everything I Need; Christian...

By whydontwe26

Sequel to Don't Break My Heart! Cassie and Christian are finally engaged to each other. The two of them are g... More

Both?
We're Expecting
Gender Reveal
I Didn't Want to Wait and I Fell
There's No Cheese
Almost Six Months
I'm Sorry
Precious Cargo
Contractions
Ice Chips
Ten Centimeters Dilated
I'm a Horrible Mother
You Just Need Someone
I Can Not Believe That Just Happened
Double Date
You Guys Couldn't Wait Thirty Minutes
Opening Day
Do You Guys Think Christian Would Like It?
What the Fu*k
What Happened to Him?
Oh So You Keep Tabs?
I Love You Like Crazy
Did You Come to Workout or Watch?
He Gave This Back to Me
Oh God No
Two Pink Lines
You're Stressing Me Out
Homeowners
I'm Feeling Super Sick
What a Waste of the Pill
Where Did He Hear That?
You're Pregnant?
Wedding Day Pt. 1
Wedding Day Pt. 2
Tahoe
I Promise
I Don't Want to Talk
Blabbermouths
Seriously Cassie?
It's Mrs. Yelich Now
Mama Sick
Tahiti
We Are Finishing Tonight
Why Would You Say That?
I Want to Keep My Hot Dog
Because He Likes You
You're Hurting Me
This Man is Good at a Lot of Things
Happy Birthday
Take it Back Please
Couples Massage
Flu
Start Packing
I Don't Need His Name or Money
My Second
Milwaukee
You Suck
Today's the Day
You Know You're Not Fine
We Love You Two Equally
Are You Peeing On Me?
Absolute S*it
Everyone Wants You
They Get it From Daddy
Brielle
Everything Alright?
Ovulating
We Are Going To Be Fine
Eye Doctor
I Need to Talk to You
He's Good for a F*ck
Is Daddy Okay?
Normal
Behind My Back
Lawsuit
Another One
Not Ready
Dysfunctional
Off Day
Growing Up
Choked Up
Day Drinking
Cheer Up
Date Night
Like the Night I Met You
Tiny Crush
Two Out of Three
Celebrate at Home
Proud of You
To New Beginnings
Thank You! 💙

Cheating On An Anniversary?

816 14 6
By whydontwe26

Christian's POV

I got home in Milwaukee, expecting to see Cassie and the kids but it was quiet. On the counter, were her car keys, and a note.

Christian,

I never meant to hurt you. When I went over to Nico's place, it was strictly only to talk to his mom. When he made a move, I was quick to tell him I was with you. I feel really bad about this entire situation. When we were talking later that night, I was hoping we could talk it out but you didn't give me the chance to and gave me back your wedding ring. The kids and I are back home in Malibu. I really still want to be with you but if that's the case, we need to go to couples counseling or something because this can not keep happening. Especially now that we have kids together. Maybe we just need some time away from each other before, we even come back to Milwaukee. But you really need to make a decision and let me know. I left your ring on your nightstand in the room if you decide you want to wear it again. I truly do love you Christian Stephen Yelich. I never meant to put you through that situation because it's you CY. You're the only person I want to be with. Just text me saying you read this or something. This might be something sensitive to say right now, but I love you and I will love you forever.

I should've just heard her out. Maybe just called her out for doing something behind my back. I've put Cassie through a lot more hurt, so I should've been willing to hear her out.

my love 💘- Hey, I just got home and read your note. I really do want to be with you, and I want you and the boys back home. I know me just saying that, isn't going to make it happen instantly. But when you decide to come back home, we can talk, get a counselor, do whatever it takes to make this right between us. How are the boys? How are you?

I attached a picture of me wearing my ring again.

Cassie's POV

My heart started racing as Christian's name popped up on my phone. I was still hurting from Christian taking his ring off and our whole argument. I texted him back and I felt a little bit better and more at ease.

Me- When do you want us back home?

husband 🥺🥺- I want you back now but it's whenever you want to come back.

Me- I'll get us a flight back for Monday. We will see you then 🤍

I felt completely lost without Christian, and the kids, they were super fussy since they hadn't seen Christian in like five days.

As I walked into the apartment, Christian jumped off the couch and grabbed the car seats from me.

"Hey," He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey," I said and looked at him. "I'm really sorry a Christian."

"You know, I can't even say it's fine but we are going to figure this out." We had our first appointment tonight, and Collin was going to watch the kids. Our families kinda knew what was happening, but everyone decided to stay out of it so they didn't make it worse.

When we got to our appointment, the lady let us into her office. "Hello Cassie and Christian."

"Hello," The two of us said.

"So I understand that the two of you are having some issues in your relationship. Can you tell me about your life as a couple and touch on the problems you are experiencing."

"So Cassie and I have two sweet little boys together. We are engaged, you know the basics. Well at the beginning of our relationship before we had kids and before our engagement, there was definitely jealousy going both ways."

"Jealousy of what?"

I decided to answer this one. "Well this is the first relationship I've been in. So I think that I got jealous of him being able to have any girl he wanted and just being able to leave our relationship for someone better."

"My jealousy started when other guys would flirt with her. As soon as we started dating, everyone wanted her."

"We both moved on from this jealousy pretty quick and fell in love pretty fast."

"So when did you guys start having issues after that?"

"This random guy started like coming after Cassie and wouldn't leave her alone. Then it stopped for a while and then I fell into this weird state and it kinda caused us to fall apart. Like I take complete responsibility for that because Cassie even tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk about it."

"Christian, what do you mean you fell apart?"

"She broke up with me and basically told me figure out what I wanted and we would find our way back to each other. So she went home to Malibu and I got jealous because I seen something about her going out with another dude."

"You moved on fast?"

"Well the only reason I went out, was so that I could try to move on from him but I said it wasn't a date. Didn't like how it happened, so never went out again. Christian finally figured it out a week later and we got back together."

"Okay and afternoon that it was a smooth ride?"

"Well you know every relationship has its ups and downs. It was good for a while, we had super small arguments that didn't last for more than ten minutes. Then last week shit just started happening," Christian said. This is the stuff I really didn't want to relive.

"Tell me about that," She said and took notes.

"We were celebrating our two year anniversary, and Cassie was super late to dinner and she usually was never like this. So when she showed up and told me she was at a guy's house she talked to in college. Like it was like why would you be there, if you are happy with me? And then she told me he kissed her and I lost it. Getting cheated on, on your two year anniversary, like that hurts."

"Cheating on an anniversary?" The lady asked us.

"No, that's how Christian sees it. I had just went over there to talk to his mom because he had asked. He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to end it and tell him I was engaged and had kids with Christian. I don't see it as cheating because I didn't kiss back, nothing happened. Yes maybe I should not have gone over there because Christian is really hurt by this, but what about when you basically defended your ex instead of me. I think you've hurt me a lot more than I have hurt you so I thought you would have an understanding of the situation."

"Just because he's hurt you more Cassie doesn't mean it's alright to get back at him or use that as an excuse. Tell me how you reacted when you found out about the situation Christian."

"Well we went back to the hotel and had a big argument and things got very heated fast. I took my ring off and set it on the table, and that's how that night ended."

She made a face. "Did you want your engagement to end?"

"No it was just something that happened in the moment that I regret now."

"Now you know how Cassie feels about this entire thing. But taking your ring off is something you should never ever do unless you are completely sure you are done. Cassie are you hurt by that?" I nodded my head and looked down.

Christian's POV

When we got home, Collin brought the kids over. Cassie went to the nursery and fed the kids and I went in with her. Things were a little better since we got everything out but we still were going to go to appointments every week.

"Hey, I had no right to take my ring off that night. I really do want to apologize about that. No matter how long it takes us to fix things, I really do love you."

"I love you too Christian. I'm sorry I caused this whole thing to start."

"Don't say that babe. The both of us need to take the blame."

"It's just super hard to think about all of this happening. Like do you still want to be with me?"

"Of course I do Cas. We just have some issues we need to work out baby." After she was done feeding the kids, I spent some time with Mason and Noah. "Cassie come cuddle with me," I said as I got ready for bed. She walked into the room and laid down with me.

"I really really really missed this."

"Me too C," I told her and wrapped my arm around her. As I kissed her neck, she just moved away.

This was going to super hard to build our bond back to the way it was before.

Do y'all think Cassie cheated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 667 43
Rayleen Pierce is a college dropout and has been raising her 15 year old brother for the past year and a half due to their parents abandoning him spe...
46.3K 1K 84
Daniella 'Dani' Campbell, Milwaukee native, proud University of Wisconsin-Madison alum. Coming home from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to take her long-awa...
77.3K 1.2K 37
Amelia's life was perfect. Her husband was superman, and their son was the most perfect thing on the planet. She had plans for her family, and it was...
139K 1.9K 42
"amazing grace, huh?" "what, stalking my instagram, yelich?" "never. okay, maybe." Grace Kingery is Scott Kingery's twin sister. Being a famous Phi...