One-shot Meryl Streep

By JaneOrDidi

Don't get me wrong. I never look at Meryl in a sexual or unpleasant way, but we all like some juicy stories t... More

Serious note
Aphrodite
Complicated reasons
Stuck
Free
My My
Devil of desire
You're killing me
Trip
No questions asked
Fifty shades of grumpy
Rewarded
Here we go again
Devil in quarantine
The papers goes on
The lady's improving
No more Prada
Not so complicated
Take a chance
Make you feel my love
Cooking in quarantine
Dancing in the hot tub
Two worlds
Teasers Pleasers
Another universe
Falling in love again
Queen of hearts
Love and diamonds

At Mamie's wedding

1.8K 28 22
By JaneOrDidi

With Mamie's wedding that's laying ahead, that's all everyone's been focusing on. Her second marriage, well, hopefully Mehar won't break her heart like Benjamin did.
Meryl take her earrings off and look hopelessly at Don through the mirror. He's looking for pyjamas in the wardrobe.

"Are you still mad at me?" she ask and put the brush down. Don look down. He doesn't know where to look anymore.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed," he reply and look at her. She turn around and give him an odd look. "All we've been doing lately is disappoint each other."

"What are you suggesting?" Meryl ask and bite her lip. He take his pyjamas and close the wardrobe. "Don, don't ignore me. You know how I hate it."

"There's nothing left for us, Meryl," he say and turn to her. "We sleep in separate rooms. It's worst than Hope Springs. Admit it. Then the disappointment and the fighting. I'm getting tired of it. Please, just give me time."

"I can't," she shake her head with tears in her eyes. "Everytime we give it time, we end up worst than what we were. I just can't."

"I can't either," he say and look down. She nod her head slowly. "This has to end."

"Well, it just did," she stand up and rub her sweaty palms against her pyjama dress. "I'm sorry Don."

He nod slowly and walk out. Meryl grab her mouth and start to cry. Is her marriage really over?

...

With a heavy heart, Meryl scan her reflection. The wedding has finally arrived. Don enter the dress room looking at her that glanced at him.

"We shouldn't tell the children anything yet," Meryl say and take a deep breath in. Don nod and look down.

"Isn't it funny," he whisper getting her attention. "We've spend our whole lives telling the children how to have a perfect marriage, Mamie went through a terrible heartbreak, getting married now and now we're...facing our biggest nightmare. At least we had a perfect life, right?"

"We did," Meryl nod with tears in her eyes. A knocking on the door got their attention. She grab her face and try to dry her tears because she knows if it's one of the children, they'll ask. "Shit."

"Mom?" it's Grace.

"Don't come in!" Don call out and try to think of an excuse. She saw them both just a while ago so he can't say they're getting dressed. "We're having sex. Fuck."

Meryl grab her mouth hearing her daughter walk away immediately. Don curse himself about the lamest, quickest excuse he came up with.

"Okay Gummer, don't be too hard on yourself," Meryl giggle and walk to him giving him a hug. He fold his arms tight around her and put his face in her neck. Their embrace becomes warm and comfortable. She kiss her cheek and pull away slowly before they can get awkward.

Finally at the venu, as husband and wife, Mamie and  Mehar is standing aside laughing with their friends. Meryl step aside for fresh air and look around. Perhaps now wouldn't be a good time for too much alcohol. When isn't the right time?

"Now, if all the husbands may."

Meryl give an odd look and watch all the men gathering the middle. With an odd look she fold her arms. They've al prepared a dance, including Don!
He send her a wink and when the music starts to play they began their dance. It's not anything fancy since they're all grown men, not youngsters. Meryl gasp and bite her lip with a blush spreading across her face. With a heart beating out of her chest she grab a full glass of wine drinking it all up.
By the end of the dance, Meryl made her way out for fresh air. She rub her chest to get her heartbeat back to normal. Don exiting the hall immediately got her attention. Whatever possessed her, allowed her feet to follow him. Don on the other had has no idea, only that he's exhausted from the dance and needs a bathroom to wash off his sweaty face.

Don enter the bathroom and go to the sink. He open the tap and washes off his face. Meryl approaches him quickly and close the tap immediately. He give her an odd look that grab his arm and start to pull him with her into the bathroom stall. She lock the door and press her body against Don.

"Great chicken pie how much did you have to drink?" Don ask horrified. She rub her nose against his neck and grab him around the neck.

"We're not over," she whisper and start to kiss his neck. Don look terrified at her that pushed him back unto the toilet straddling him. "I want to work on our marriage. Please. Let's work on our marriage."

"Meryl, I think you drank a little bit too much," he breathe nervously and look around. At least it's clean around them, but still! "Come on, don't do this."

"Do I look drunk?" she ask and look at him. He look at her eyes. Her eyes aren't red and she doesn't talk slow. "I drank about two glasses of wine. The second one I forced down my throat because of how thirsty you made me."

"Big cow with wings," he reply terrified and put his arms around her. "Shouldn't we just talk this through first? Listen, Meryl, don't mind this, but..."

"No," she say and grab his face smacking her lips on his. He hold her tight drowning under her breath. "Fuck me like you're dancing."

His eyes stretch wide open. She start to move her pelvis against his causing an arousing friction between them. The bathroom gets filled with the sound of them breathing.

"I can't believe my parents are getting divorced and never told us," they heard Henry spoke as he enter the bathroom. Meryl grab her mouth and look at Don that also grabbed his mouth.

"Who told you?" Mehar ask him and also wash off his sweaty face. The dance really has the old men exhausted.

"Grace," he reply and make his hands wet touching his face. "She overheard them and when she knocked, yoy won't believe what excuse my dad used. Told her they're having sex. As if! This is so unusual. Mom and dad would work through anything. What went so wrong this time."

Don take advantage of this moment and put his hand in her underwear. She gave a squeak looking terrified at him. The men gets quiet in the bathroom. Well, they just made it obvious.

"Shhh," he laugh softly and put his finger on her mouth. She put her fingers on her mouth looking down like a naughty school girl.

"If it's not my parents who just disappeared, it's yours," Henry say to Mehar. They both start to laugh then got serious by the thought that it can be Henry's.

"Don't they ever leave?" Meryl ask impatiently. Don grab her mouth. She stand up and fix her dress. Don also stand up just in time to the knocking on the door.

"Yes?" Don unlock the door and open it. Henry's mouth drop when he saw how rough his parents looks. "Oh boy."

"Why did you open it?" Meryl ask him and look at her son and son-in-law. "We're talking about the divorce. Now go."

They give each other an odd look and walk out with an odd look. Meryl close the door and lock it again and turn to Don. He grab her behind the thighs and pick her up pushing her against the door.

"Now, let my dance skills move your body," he breath and open his mouth on hers. She gasp when he put his hand in her underwear pushing his middle finger into her.

"Oh Don," she gasp as her eyes role back into her head. He curl his finger moving his hand and his fingers causing a friction between the palm of his hand her front.

"Big sculpture of a hotdog you're hungry," he mutter. "But don't you dare get full now baby girl."

"Don't use my favourite food against me," she breath and grab him tight around the neck. Just before she could finish, he stop and pull his hand out of her. "Why did you stop?"

He let her down and pull her underwear down. She undo his trouser in a rush. With no hesitation, he pick her up again. She take his penis and help him push into her. He grab the bathroom door and start to move his body in a circular motion. She starts to moan hysterically by his power.

"Faster baby," she breath and push her fingers into his back. He can feel her walls getting tight. She pull her breath up. He pump faster into her until they both grab each other tight gasping, shaking and breathing under their orgasms.

Like two naughty lovers, Don grab Meryl in the hall and start to dance with her. She laugh out of her throat and give him a peck on the lips. He stop and touch her cheek softly. All attention goes to them. She look around awkwardly then back at him turning red in her face when he danced his eyebrows for her. It's just a little reminder. He put his lips against her and tilt her back like the picture of the sailor kissing woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 3.6K 200
Timothee Chalamet and Reader imagines. Some may have some PG-13 elements but no detailed smut. Hope you enjoy.
17.6K 86 6
A collection of smutty short stories and PWPs (Plot?What plot?/porn without plot) including: - Hate Game - Secretary - Cowboy and more that will be c...
113K 1K 55
Imagines with: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Peter Hale Isaac Lahey Liam Dunbar Theo Raeken Jordan Parrish ⚠️This book contains sex scenes...
5.2K 372 41
What if Meryl didn't sleep through her alarm? What if Meryl never pursued acting as a career? What if Meryl wasn't acting? This is NOT real. Everyone...