touch (bucky barns x reader)

By bucky_parker_rodgers

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... More

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
the good fight.
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
connected
publicity
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
avengers
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
we find the defendant
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
space?
...
.....
A/N

home

11.9K 270 391
By bucky_parker_rodgers

You Wake to the feeling of lips gently kissing your forehead, and fingers gently running through your hair.

Bucky"dragostea mea, e timpul trezesc. Tony texted, toți plecau mănânce înainte de zborul nostru spre casă."
(my love, its time to wake up. tony texted, were all going out to eat before our flight home.)

His voice is deep, and thick with sleep.

You snuggle in closer and nestle your head into the crook of his neck.  You place a small kiss where his neck and shoulder meet, and you feel him smile his other hand rest on your leg that's over his waist.

You"buna dimineata regele meu."
(Good morning my king)

Your move your head till you can lean forward and place a soft kiss to his lips. Everything about the kiss is soft, loving, gentle.

After a minute he pulls away.

Bucky" we have an hour till we gotta meet everyone downstairs."

You nod, then stretch a bit and prop yourself on your elbow.

He opens one eye to a squint. A small grin pops on his face, and he leans up and captures his lips with yours again. He pulls away just a tiny bit, bearly enough to whisper.

Bucky" you ok?"

You smile slightly, your heart fluttering a tiny bit.

You nod and kiss him.

You" I should take a shower.."

He lets out a groan.

Bucky" noooooooo. Your warrrmmm"

You laugh, causing full grin to make its way on his face.

You" so are you. But I need to shower."

You kiss him again before getting up and grabbing your toiletry bag.

You get an idea and smirk to yourself.

While you enter the bathroom and without turning around, you take of your shirt.

You" feel free to join me."

Before you enter the bathroom you hear the rustling of sheets and a grunt. Then a loud thud.

You set your bag on the counter, then go over to the shower, turn on the water and set it to your preferred temperature, then step in, leaving the shower door open just a crack.

After a minute arms wrap around your stomach and You lay your head against his chest.

Bucky" figured I'd save some water, California is in a drought."

You chuckle. 

Your arms come up and lay over his and he rest his chin on the top of your head. You both stand in silence, and you let your fingers play with his bracelet.

His other arm moves from your waist and reaches to the side then his other arm moves away. You start to turn around to see what he's doing, but he nudges you forward.

Bucky" just trust me, relax."

You then hear the top of a bottle, then after a second the sound of it closing.

his fingers start massaging your scalp, and let your head drop back as you close your eyes. After a few seconds you smell that he's useing his shampoo.

His fingers work the shampoo into your hair, and after he works it through to the ends, he grabs the hand held shower head and starts rinsing your hair out.

His metal hand holds the shower head, and his flesh hand works gently through your hair.

After a few minutes he puts the shower head back, then does the same thing with conditioner, rinses your hair again,  then gets something from another bottle.

His metal hand moves your hair over your shoulder, then his flesh hand starts massaging your other shoulder, the smell of his body wash floating in the air.

His fingers trace over the hickeys on your neck, causing a shiver to run down your back.

Bucky" are you sure I didn't hurt you?"

You turn your head to face him.

You" yes. They're good marks. They came out of love, not malice or anger. You didn't do it to hurt me, and the fact that you put them there is even better. It's a constant physical reminder that I'm with you. That I'm safe. But I didn't hurt you did I?.... "

Your hand comes up and reaches behind you to his scalp for a second, then the purple marks on his collarbones and chest.

Bucky" I'm perfect. Having someone pull my hair when their not trying to drag me somewhere to hurt me is good."

He lets out a chuckle.

His hands gently wash the rest of your back then his arms slowly glide across your stomach. His hands run over your hips, thighs,  chest, basically everywhere. Then he grabs the hand held again and rinses you off. His lips gently kiss your neck and shoulders and you turn your head to chapter your lips with his.

You take the hand held from him and put it back up. Then you turn to face him completely, and capture his lips with yours again.

After a minute you pull away and lean to the side to grab his shampoo, then you squirt some into your hand.

Bucky" doll you don't have to.."

You cut him off.

You" oh shut it. You take care of me, let me take are of you for once."

Everything is whispered. As if time is standing still and the sound of your talking will set it in motion.

He smirks, and ducks his head.

Bucky" yes ma'am"

As your hands come up to his scalp, his eyes close and his hands rest on your waist.

You gently work your hands through his hair, gently scratching his scalp. And the smallest smile appears on his face.

Once his hair is all sudsty you grab the shower head and rinse out his hair, put the shower head back, grab the body wash, and start gently rubbing the center of his chest.

His forehead rest against yours. You watch as his eyes travel down your body shamelessly.

Bucky" what in the galaxy, has made me deserving of you."

You smile a bit and slide your hands up to his neck.

You" I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You've given me everything. You've given me hope. You are my strength. We are literally stronger together. And I'll be by your side for as long as you'll have me."

He smiles and his hand comes and cradles your cheek letting his thumb caress your cheekbone.

Your hands run over his shoulders, then you move your one hand down his flesh arm. The other works it's way to his ribcage. You let your fingers glide over his arm for a second before resting that hand on the other side of his ribcage.

You finish washing the rest of his body, giving his ass a playful squeeze, and when your done you take the shower head of the wall. 

He playfully throws his arms into the air and Starts turning in a circle. You laugh, but play along and spray him as he turns.

You spray his face with a smirk, and he stops moving and gasps. Letting his jaw drop, before smirking.

Bucky" Mrs.parker. did you just spray me in the face."

Your smirk widens.

You" maybe.."

Bucky holds out his hand.

Bucky" hand it over."

You" nah I don't want to."

Bucky" prinţesă... hand it over"
(Princess)

You smile.

You" I mean.. I don't see you doing anything to make that happen so I think I'll just hang onto it."

He's still for a few seconds before he lunges at you. You let out a shreek/ laugh, and turn away from him trying to hold on to the shower head.

His arms rap around you and he trys to pry the shower head out of your hands.

Bucky" you think your so funny don't you"

You laugh

You" yes"

He chuckles

He manages to free the shower head from your hands and then he holds it over your head.

Bucky" not so funny now is it doll"

Your all laughs and squeels and he's all smiles as he hangs the shower head back up you stand with your head against his chest, and your arms wrapped over his.

You tilt your head up,and he swoops down and kisses you. Both of you are smiling which just makes you smile more.

After another few minutes he reaches forward and turns off the shower. Then opens the door and grabs one of the robes the hotel supplied. He slips it over your shoulders then holds it for you as you slip your arms through. He then wraps up the robe snuggly and ties it securely.

He grabs the other robe and quickly puts it on,then exits the shower and you follow.

Bucky" I'm going to get dressed."

You nod

You" I'm gonna brush my hair and stuff."

He nods and leans down and places a gentle kiss on your lips.

He walks out, grabbing a towel off of the counter. And starts drying his hair as he walks out.

Your still smiling as you yourself grab a towel and dry your hair out a bit.

You brush your teeth and all that good stuff then walk out into the room and see Bucky in a pair of jeans tucking in a blue button down. You walk over to your bag and take two shirts out and hold them up.

You" which one"

Bucky looks at you and smiles.

Bucky" neither"

He reaches into his bag that's next to him, and pulls out a hoodie.

He tosses it to you and you catch it with a smile.

You" works for me."

You disrobe quickly and throw on a matching set of underwear, then a pair of dark jeans, the hoodie, and a pair of converse.

You leave your hair down, throw the rest of your stuff into your bag, then walk up behind Bucky and wrap your arms around his waist. 

You" foooddddd"

He chuckles and finishes rolling up his sleeves, then turns around and wraps his arms around you with a smile.

Bucky" your adorable."

He places a soft kiss on your lips then pulls back and smiles.

Bucky" do you have everything packed?"

You" yeah. I just gotta grab my phone off the dresser."

He nods.

Bucky" ok let's go feed the beast."

He ducks down then with a squeel from you, your feet are off the ground and your thrown over his shoulder.

You" Bucky! Put me down!"

He laughs as he starts walking around the room. He grabs your phone and slips It in your back pocket. Then grabs your bags and  swings them over his shoulder carefully. He walks to the door and leaves your room and walks to the elevator and all the while you can't stop laughing.

You" are you going to put me down!?"

Bucky" nahh."

He says with a chuckle. He pushes the button for the elevator, and when it arrives he steps on and pushes the button for the main floor.

You let out a squeel when the elevator starts moving. After a few floors it stops and the doors open.

You look at whoever is coming into the elevator and see Tony.

You" TONY HELP ME!!"

You see him smirk as he steps into the elevator and then he pats your calf.

Tony"sorry kiddo. To early. Haven't had coffee yet."

You groan and the elevator continues it's decent.

The elevator stops again and this time Steve and Nat are standing in front of you.

Steve starts howling with laughter, basically falling to the floor, and Nat just smirks and shakes her head.

You" help. Please"

The only thing your words accomplish is making Steve laugh more as Nat pushes him in the elevator.

Nat" morning."

She says tilting her head with a smile.

You just smile back and say hi.

The elevator goes down another floor and the doors open to loki and Thor.

Thor just looks at you and smiles

Thor" good morning lady y/n, having a good time?"

You"no please help me. Please."

Thor chuckles and steps into the elevator as Loki stands looking at you and bucky perplexed.

Loki" I'm never going to understand midgaurdian traditions."

You all chuckle as he steps into the elevator. Then the door closes and starts it's way to the ground floor.

You" so. Am I just stuck here."

You get replied to with a chorus of " yes" " yep" " pretty much" and so on. Except for Loki who mutters" but why is she stuck?"

The elevator reaches the ground level  and everyone steps out.

Bucky steps out and hands your bags to Steve then sets you down.

You take his hand as you stick your toung out at him, and he mimics you with a smile.

You both take your bags from Steve and then turn to the rest of the group.

You" ok, so where are we going to eat because I am starving."

Tony" ditto!"

Nat" I was thinking ihop."

You" ok, remind me what ihop is."

Bucky" trust me you'll love it."

He states with a smirk.

Thor" when must we depart to go back to new york?"

Tony" we can leave whenever we want. We just have to drive over to the quin."

Steve" so ihop?"

You all reply in confirmation.

You walk to the front doors and see a bunch of paparazzi waiting.

Tony" alright. I tried to get as much of them away as I could. Cars are at the curb, on and ready to go."

You all nod.

Bucky turns to you and places a gentle kiss on your forehead.

Bucky" you ready?"

You give him a smile and a nod then a quick peck on his shoulder.

Tony and Steve walk out first pushing the paparazzi back a bit as they start snapping pictures and shouting questions. Then you and bucky walk out, followed by Loki and Thor, with Nat in the back.

As you work your way through the crowd people shout, try and stick their cameras in your face, and are just intrusive in general.

Reporter" LOKI!! WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU WERE A BASTARD CHILD?"

you stop in your tracks. You turn to loki and see his fist clenched and his face completely void. But his eyes hold the most pain you've ever seen from him. 

You give Bucky's hand a small squeeze before letting go, then you place your hand on loki's shoulder for a second in comfort.

You turn to the reporter with a smile.

Everyone goes silent as you open your mouth to speak.

You" Loki is of Asgard. And as of yesterday earth. Who raised you doesn't matter. I'll remind you of a famous quote. The blood of the covenant is thicker then the water of the womb. Meaning the bonds we form by choice matter more then the ones we are born to. He isn't a bastard child. We are his family. The avengers are our family. And for you to say such a thing was kinda a dick move."

You turn away from the shocked reporter, give Loki a smile, then weave your fingers with buckys and finish walking to the car.

Bucky let's you slide in first, you crawl into the back seat and he follows suit.

Once everyone is in the car, you Nat and Bucky are in the back, Thor and Loki in the middle seats and Steve and Tony are in front with Steve driving.

Steve pulls away from the curb and you make your way to ihop.

Halfway through the ride, all of you are chatting and making small talk when Nat starts snickering.

You turn towards her and raise your eyebrows.

You" what's up?"

Nat" nothing, nothing."

She still has a smile on her face and you can tell she's holding back laughter.

You squint your eyes at her, then you notice her eyes flicker down to your neck.

Your eyes widen and her smile grows.

You" Bucky Nat knows."

He turns to look at her, then starts smirking.

He then lets out a cough grabbing nats attention.

Then pulls the collar of his shirt to the side, revealing some of the hickeys on his collar bone.

Your eyes widen as she starts laughing and you put your head in your hands.

You" I'm going to kill you."

Bucky starts laughing, and luckily enough the car pulls into the parking lot.

A/n

Hello loves!

I'm sorry this chapter is so short, and that it took me so long to get out to you guys.

Thank you all so much for all the support and love you've given this book. It truly means the absolute world to me.

Trifecta should be updated soon as well, if you haven't checked it out yet, it's a sticky x reader story and can be found on my page.

How are you guys doing!? Let me know in the comments!!

As always

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all,
                       -R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.9K 40
Imagines of ya gurl the Scarlett Witch or Wanda Maximoff. Whatever you prefer to call
37.5K 400 14
Imagines/Preferences about your favorite heros •Iron Man/Tony Stark •Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider •Captain America/Steve Rogers •Spider-Man/Peter Park...
360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...