Mew suppasit I surrender

By lunamoon895

Gulf needed a job and fast he apply for a job at the bar only know as darkness but would he be able to pay th... More

Gulf - first day
Mew- teasing
Gulf -working
Mew - mind games
Gulf - forbidden door
Mew- gaining souls
Gulf - nightmare or moring glory
Mew- losing control
Gulf -distance
Mew - mix signals
Gulf - lush
Mew- addicted
Gulf -top to bottom
Mew- lush
Gulf- home
Mew- the past
Gulf - unexpected
Mew-answers
Gulf - questions
Mew - a soul
Gulf - standing by he's side
Mew- bearing it all
Gulf - i surrender
Mew- my angle
Mew - the past 
Gulf - bound together
Mew- he's back
Gulf- ready
Mew- raising hell
Gulf - finding mew
Mew- heaven
Gulf - home
Mew- family
Gulf- support 
Mew- nine
Gulf - morning call
Mew -sulking
Gulf - Communication 
Thank you
Mew - i choose you
Gulf - marry me
Mew - next chaper
Gulf - stag do
Mew- i do
🦋Thank you 🦋

Gulf- answers

2.7K 160 11
By lunamoon895

After taken a bath we both got dressed and headed towards mew office , looking out the widow seeing the world pass me by I was happy. I didn't care what was about to happen what I was going to be told mew was it for me nothing was going to change my mind.
Biting my nails nervously I didn't want to think what I was about to be told just keep an open mind was all mew told me and I was willing to do so.

Walking into the office p'mae was already there  glaring at mew this wasn't her normal smile what didn't I know.

" before you say a word p'mae , gulf gave me full consent to our  action "

The heat started to rises within me , my 
ears turned a whole new red. How did she know what we just done , I couldn't even look at anyone I never felt any shy then I do standing here right now.

" hay gulf it's ok she just need to know it was ok that all I promise no harm will come to you "

Mew was standing in front of me creasing my cheeks looking up to see how sincere he was I knew I didn't have to worry.

"P'mae for what ever you know what happen between me ... mmm and p'mew mmm it's was my idea "

God was I really having this conversation with her I mean seriously this is not what I had in mind shifting my feet awkwardly I didn't even know what else to say.

"Maybe you should sit down gulf what we about to tell you now may be hard to hear and we completely understand that it's not going to be easy to hear gulf " said p'mae

Gulping the lump within my throat I really starting to worry. Sitting at the office chairs looking at Mew and mae speaking to each other I didn't know what they was saying.

" hay baby I'm just going to say this outright , do you believe in heaven and hell "

Looking at mew I didn't even know what to say I never thought about it enough to consider this a question but maybe I did I want to know there was a heaven after life.

" I'm not sure p'mew I never through about it enough to be honest , I would like to think after life there a heaven where we can go after death , why...  what had this got to do with us "

Looking at p'mae she was smiling like she knew what I was thinking.

" well heaven and hell do indeed exist , the heaven is a beautiful angelic place where angle shine so brightly there smile enchanted your soul , there voice is like hearing a lullaby , they don't alway have wings or wear white , it's very bright in heaven each colour shines boldly. There up there to keep the balance of life , they all have a person to protect to look after and to guide. P'mae is my angle "

Looking at mew I was shocked was this a joke. Staring at both of them like they lost there god damm mind  I couldn't even Answer.

" that also means there hell , for other there souls will only go to hell there selfish and greed will send them to a eternity of pain and torture. They belong there from what they do , some can't be helped and deserves the pain they receive . " p'mae said

Surly she didn't believe this as well was this there game to make me forget what ever really is going on.

" P'mew used to be an angel from above he had a pure soul just like you gulf , bad thing happen in heaven people become  selfish heartless greed took there souls to gain there own need , it's frown upon to do so in heaven , if you sin you will be banished to hell . You will stand before the gods and your fate is decided by them " p'mae said

Well this was something I could believe mew was an angel he shines so brightly, he smiles was beautiful, he could move fast with such grace , him disappearing hearing he voice in my mind make sense I suppose.

"However gulf things wasn't always good I try to protect the ones I loved little did I know it was for the wrong and not right . I was blinded by love,  trust and respect that I was the one who was sin the most I was the fallen one I was banish to hell and my punishment was worst then other's  I was chosen to run hell . Therefore I am the devil Sir mew satan. "

Looking at mew I didn't believe a word he just said looking up to seeing he's eyes turning a fire red , i wasn't scared but also didn't believe him and just laughed covering my mouth not to be rude surly they don't expect me to believe this.

" well it's clearly going better then expect mew he doesn't believe a word we are saying , which is understandable I did tell you human may not be so open minded mew "

" what else am I meant to do. you told me to tell the truth what more can I say he can't come to hell with me and I can't show him heaven mae seriously this was your idea and now he thinks we crazy "

" well yes it's does sound  crazy mew but please stay calm only these wall can hold you , what else do you want gulf to know even if he doesn't believe us that fine we can't Force him to see and believe "

"See that it mae .    I can show him what I can do , I mean he already seen me disappear, taken him into different Parallels I can speak in he mind and he knows this already I'm sure his work out I'm cold and not warm like a human "

Now I was staring at two people having a conversation like this was the most normal thing in the world , they wasn't joking hearing mew say what I already seen was all right no human was capable of doing that
The colour was draining from my body they was correct mew was the devil .

"Baby are you ok you don't look so well "

"P'mae what wrong with gulf he really pale and I don't want to touch him what wrong help him please "

" this can't be happening , the devil mew the devil how is that possible your not evil or selfish, you care and are passionate, how can you be the devil mew just how "

I didn't know what to say I believe what they was saying but the devils was meant to be a bad person a heartless soul , evils and to do no good , to be selfish yet mew wasn't like that or was I blinded by this lush . Maybe he really is like that and I was blinded by love.

Mew started to pace up and down the office he stop and stood over to the window looking out the widow to see the ocean waves . Mew was lost in through

" gulf I need you to be honest with me what do you think right now  how do you feel about me "

I didn't even know maybe I needed time to think about all this

"Mmm mew I don't really know or how to think I need some time "

" I understand you can leave gulf I won't stop you "

Hearing mew say that my heart  broke into a millions pieces , how else did he want me to act after hearing this and now asking me to leave maybe it was just lush we had . maybe now mew will show me his true colour. Mew could be selfish he just use me and thrown me to hell . The pain my heart felt now was this hell.

"Gulf please don't be alarmed by mew he upset now and won't be thinking straight maybe we can come back another time , I think today was enough "

Nodding was all I could do. I couldn't speak I couldn't look at mew or to fell anything I was numb would this be the last time I saw mew .

" gulf I aso need to ask of you not to repeat what was mentioned in that room it's the only safe room we have on earth , no one can lie in that room but also no one can hear out . I understand it's a lot for you to hear my child . I will be here for you if  you need anything ok please come back soon "

Like I was going to even tell anyone what I just heard but p'mae was an angle for sure she loved me and looked  out for me was caring and kind she was truly beautiful her smile was like the sun I felt her warmth , yet could I believe mew was evil .... was mew the devil .

I miss my last lesson at college and went home I didn't want to be around anyone now , I wanted to cry to left my tears fall.
Screaming into my pillow to just get this all out my head how can this be , what we shared this morning was beautiful it meant something . Did mew really not feel a thing .
Was he evil  did it matter that he was the devil.

No he hasn't done  anything wrong to me , he never hurt me or lied.

Crying my self to sleep was all I could do .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
60.3K 3.6K 30
Everyone knows Gulf Kanawut as a playboy who doesn't like to commit to a relationship. He had string of lovers who pin after him but he hardly ever...
55.9K 3.4K 12
Mew, the ruler of the underworld, in charge of punishing all the wrong doers in the world. One day he finds out about a human boy named Gulf with sup...
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...