Everything I Need; Christian...

By whydontwe26

Sequel to Don't Break My Heart! Cassie and Christian are finally engaged to each other. The two of them are g... More

Both?
We're Expecting
Gender Reveal
I Didn't Want to Wait and I Fell
There's No Cheese
Almost Six Months
I'm Sorry
Precious Cargo
Contractions
Ice Chips
Ten Centimeters Dilated
I'm a Horrible Mother
You Just Need Someone
I Can Not Believe That Just Happened
Double Date
You Guys Couldn't Wait Thirty Minutes
Do You Guys Think Christian Would Like It?
What the Fu*k
What Happened to Him?
Oh So You Keep Tabs?
I Love You Like Crazy
Did You Come to Workout or Watch?
He Gave This Back to Me
Cheating On An Anniversary?
Oh God No
Two Pink Lines
You're Stressing Me Out
Homeowners
I'm Feeling Super Sick
What a Waste of the Pill
Where Did He Hear That?
You're Pregnant?
Wedding Day Pt. 1
Wedding Day Pt. 2
Tahoe
I Promise
I Don't Want to Talk
Blabbermouths
Seriously Cassie?
It's Mrs. Yelich Now
Mama Sick
Tahiti
We Are Finishing Tonight
Why Would You Say That?
I Want to Keep My Hot Dog
Because He Likes You
You're Hurting Me
This Man is Good at a Lot of Things
Happy Birthday
Take it Back Please
Couples Massage
Flu
Start Packing
I Don't Need His Name or Money
My Second
Milwaukee
You Suck
Today's the Day
You Know You're Not Fine
We Love You Two Equally
Are You Peeing On Me?
Absolute S*it
Everyone Wants You
They Get it From Daddy
Brielle
Everything Alright?
Ovulating
We Are Going To Be Fine
Eye Doctor
I Need to Talk to You
He's Good for a F*ck
Is Daddy Okay?
Normal
Behind My Back
Lawsuit
Another One
Not Ready
Dysfunctional
Off Day
Growing Up
Choked Up
Day Drinking
Cheer Up
Date Night
Like the Night I Met You
Tiny Crush
Two Out of Three
Celebrate at Home
Proud of You
To New Beginnings
Thank You! 💙

Opening Day

786 15 0
By whydontwe26

Christian's POV

"Opening Day!" I yelled walking into the clubhouse.

"What's up Yeli!" Cain yelled and hugged me. "Cas coming with the boys today?"

"I don't know, we kinda had an argument last night,"  I said and a lot of the guys started listening, "Damn mind your own business!" I joked with everyone.

"About what?"

"I don't know, we got mad at each other right before we went to sleep. All I remember is us arguing and then she told me to shut up and stop skipping leg day. But this morning I left without saying anything to her."

"Christian! Even if you're mad at your spouse, you don't leave without saying anything."

"She was asleep," I said and went to my area. Cain shook his head.

"She would've been ten times happier, even if you woke her up to say something to her. Just a 'I'm leaving right now, I love you babe'."

"I'll take that advice," I said and got dressed in some compression sleeves, shorts and a shirt.

As the game was getting ready to start and they called our names, I looked by the dugout and seen Cassie and my mom with the boys. I smiled and turned back around.

Cassie's POV

"What was the argument about?" Alecia asked as I drove us to the stadium.

"I can't even remember. I probably just started it because I was tired and exhausted from feeding the kids."

"All I heard you say was to stop skipping leg day and I thought that was hilarious."

"I couldn't even remember what I was saying. I was just so tired."

"Does he know you're coming?"

"No, I don't think so," I said and sighed. "I should've just apologized last night."

"Couples fight, it's alright. I didn't mean to rhyme that," She said and we laughed. When we got to the stadium, Alecia and I got the boys out and went in. A lot of people had noticed us, and tried to get close to the babies.

"I don't want my kids getting germs from all of these people," I told Alecia as we sat down.

"I understand," She said and held Mason. Christian found us and smiled. This man was so hot and I wish I didn't start an argument with him.

"Alecia I love your son with all my heart," I told her and she gave me the biggest smile ever.

"I think he might love you more," She said and we looked at him running out to left field.

Christian had a decent game. He went two for four and after we met in the parking lot.

Christian's POV

"So how has life been different since you became a father?" Sophia asked me in my interview after the game.

"It's definitely exhausting but I love those little boys with all of my heart. It's a lot of waking up in the middle of the night, a lot of crying but I wouldn't change a thing."

She asked me a couple more questions before I headed down to the clubhouse. I showered and got all of my stuff and went to the parking lot.

"Hey Noah and Mason," I said and grabbed them from my mom and Cas. I kissed their cheeks and then I looked at Cassie.

"Good game babe," She said and then looked down.

"Thank you," I said and then she looked back at me. I kissed her lips and then Mason hit me in the head. "Let me kiss your mom dude." We laughed at his face he made at me.

"Your mom and I are going out to lunch with the kids do you want to come with? I want you to come but I won't force you."

"I'll come but follow me to the apartment, and I could drop off my car and we can all go in yours."

"Alright baby," She said and kissed me one more time. We got in our cars and met at the apartment. "You're driving right?" She asked as I got out of my car.

"Yes," I said and grabbed her hips as she got out, "You look beautiful C."

"Thank you babe," She said and pecked my lips. Cas got in the back seats behind the boys and I got in the driver's seat.

"I really love this car," My mom said when I started driving.

"It is pretty great. And it fits our growing family very well."

"Are you saying Cas is pregnant?" She asked and we both freaked out.

"Fuck she better not be," I said and we laughed.

"I'm not, I got my period yesterday," Cassie chimed in from the back seat. "No babies for a while. My body cannot take another pregnancy right now."

"I mean if she was to get pregnant, I wouldn't be mad, but it's just a lot to deal with."

"I know, I already have these two little grand babies and they are a lot to handle. But I don't mind because they are the biggest blessing."

"The whole Yelich family is a blessing to me," Cassie said and my mom and I smiled.

"We love you Cas," The both of us said. When we got to the restaurant, I carried both the car seats in. I sat next to Cassie and we ordered our food.

"How much longer are you staying and helping us Alecia?"

"Um probably two more weeks, and I need to go back to work and then I'll let you know when I can come back if you two need me."

"I should get Cam out here, or maybe my mom," Cas said and looked at me.

"Yes we could get someone out here," I told her and she put her head on my shoulder. "I love you." I kissed her for a second before Mason made a noise. "Daddy can kiss Mommy all he wants." I kissed her again and he made another noise.

"He really doesn't want you messing with his mommy," Cassie said and laughed. She grabbed him out of his car seat and held him.

"Are you going to come to any away games with the boys?" I asked Cassie.

"Um I don't know. If I had one kid, it would be kinda easy but two is harder." I grabbed Cassie's butt and she looked at me. I did it again and she shifted uncomfortably. "Stop Christian."

"Okay," I said and then looked at Mason. He was falling asleep on Cassie's chest. "Let me hold my little man."

"Take Noah," She said and I could tell I made her mad. Should've known since she was on her period.

"Love you Cas," I said as I grabbed Noah.

"I love you too Christian," She said and then kissed Mason's head. "Hi my first born," She said and Mason lifted his head and put his hand on Cassie's face. "You're so handsome, just like your daddy."

"Don't make me blush," I said and my mom and Cassie laughed.

"Mason and Noah are growing up so fast," My mom said and we nodded.

"Ally's calling, I'll be right back," Cassie said and got up with Mason.

Cassie's POV

"What's up?" I asked answering the phone.

"You bitch," She said and there was a silence, "I'm in a relationship with Cody."

"Oh my gosh! You scared me Ally," I said and laughed, "Congratulations. Looks like we will be going on lots of double dates."

"Yes! I'm so excited," She said. "When you come down next month to Malibu for the series against the Dodgers, we should go get the tattoo we've been talking about."

"I only want a small heart. Nothing too big and nothing Christian can see."

"He doesn't know? But Cody wants me to get one under my boob."

"Well that's weird, and no Christian doesn't know. So Cody better not run his blabbermouth or you guys won't be having kids in the future at all. Let me call you back later, I'm at lunch."

"Alright talk to you later."

I walked back to the table and sat back down with Mason who was now asleep. I put him back in his car seat and put the top down so people weren't looking at him.

"They're dating," Christian said.

"How'd you know?" I asked as I took Noah from him.

"Cody just texted me," He said and showed me.

"We should play matchmaker a lot more," I told him.

"No you two need to stop butting into other people's lives. You guys may not think you do it often, but you do. Especially to Cam a lot."

Christian and I looked at each other. "Do we?" We asked at the same time.

"Yes, all the time. You guys are exactly the same."

"We will work on it then," I said and rubbed Christian's thigh.

When we got home, I fed the boys and then went to take a shower. As I started the water, Christian came in the bathroom. "Do I get to hop in with you?" He asked me.

"No and we can't fuck Christian," I said.

"Periods are the worst time ever," He said.

"And yet you've never experienced one yourself," I said and pushed him out the door and shut it. I took a quick shower and got out and got dressed. I went into the room and found Christian sitting there waiting for me.

"Damn, you're so hot."

"You've told me a million times before," I said and sat on his lap.

"Don't, you're teasing me," Christian whined and I got off of him.

"Your kids don't even whine as much as you," I said and started combing out my hair.

"Well I want you and can't have you, and you're sitting on me, so what do you think would happen?"

"Why do you have to be so horny all the time?" I asked annoyed.

"Have you seen yourself Cas?" I just shook my head. He came behind me and kissed my neck. "I'm sorry I tend to get annoying while you're on your period."

"It's fine, it's not even going to matter in like ten minutes." Christian laid on the bed and waited for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1K 84
Daniella 'Dani' Campbell, Milwaukee native, proud University of Wisconsin-Madison alum. Coming home from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to take her long-awa...
29K 958 82
Jada Scott, a top model, but aspiring clothing line owner, working across the United States. She has roots that lead her to love the game of baseball...
24.9K 421 92
Cassie and Christian always have something crazy going on. Join them in this third book to read all about their family and activities they have going...
94.6K 1.1K 31
Dᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛɪᴀɴ ʏᴇʟɪᴄʜ? 08.15.19 *** Mature Audiences only*** #1 on sexually 09.15.19 #1 on baseball 08.28.20 #1 on Cody Bellinger 04...