"Mama is like a Flower" Todob...

By sksksk951

"𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦" 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 {𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛}𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚊... More

𝟷) 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝟹) 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢
𝟺) 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑
𝟻)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 🍋
𝟼)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝟽)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝟾) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟿)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟷𝟶) 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟷𝟶.𝟸) 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟷𝟶.𝟹)𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝟷𝟷) 𝚂𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝟷𝟷.𝟻) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟸)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚔𝚘
𝟷𝟹)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 🍈
𝟷𝟺)𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎
𝟷𝟻)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟼)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢o𝚞 𝚐e𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟼.𝟻)𝙾𝚌 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝟷𝟽)𝙲𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟷𝟾) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊
𝟸𝟶) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝟸𝟷) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝
𝟸𝟸) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝟸𝟹) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍
𝟸𝟺) 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
𝟸𝟻) 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

𝟷𝟿)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔

3.3K 82 126
By sksksk951

HarleyQuinnCutie2

"Have fun~?"I said in a singing tone as I tried pushing the boys out the door.

"But let us just-"Midoriya got interrupted by the kids pushing them out as well.

"We will protect mommy now go!"Himi shouted at them pushing them out the door."Why are you 3 acting like this while Uncles are the only ones okay!"

"No-" Cho got interrupted by the boys taking to her.

"We will be home before 11."

"Go have fun, Liam-"

"If anything happens come to us."

"I know Hiro-"

"We are wearing our rings."

"Go have fun-"

"We love you-"

"GO HAVE FUN ALREADY DAMN I KNOW THE RULES!"

Harley looked at everything blinking a few times before turning to Denki and Sero.

"No girls."

"Y-Yes ma'am!"They said nervously. Harley smiled pecking their cheeks.

"Go have fun."

After we waved goodbye we sighed. As they left We started playing with the kids until Cho started talking.

"Oh by the way I forgot to tell you I'm pregnant."Cho smiled. Everyone froze. "Do you know anyways how I can tell Hiro and L-"

"I CALLED IT Y/N GIVE ME 5 COINS!"

I sighed giving Harley 5 coins.

"What does pregnant mean?"Kai asked.

"When big girls eat a lot of cake and their tummies get big and they poop out a baby," Haru said smartly.

"Wow~," Himi said amazed."How could they eat a whole cake in one bite~"

_Later_

"Thank you, girls, for coming!"I smiled.

"Bye Auntie! Bye, Ms. Harley!"The kids waved goodbye. As we shut the door.

"So how was your-"I got interrupted as I saw the boys all on the couches half dead.

"Papa?"Himi said confused. Bakugou pats Himi's head.

"Aw what's your name~I'm Katsuki Midoriya~," He said half drunk."Nice to meet you~"

I sighed."Kids, I think it's best for you kids to go to your rooms" They nodded and ran off.

"This thing is dumb!"Midoriya shouted throwing a pillow."Oh no~Mr. The pillow I'm sorry~" He started crying. Meanwhile, Todoroki was laughing the whole time.

"Okay."I crossed my arms."How much did you drink."

"Doll~/Baby~/Teddy bear~"

"Don't play with me."I glared at them. I felt like I'm taking care of kids. But the kids are in their rooms.

"4 shots!6 beers!"Todoroki laughed hugging me."And I got a nice baby right here~"

"Back off!"I blushed."To the room now!"

They poured complaining. After about 20 minutes they walked into the bedroom.

"okay-"

Midoriya was punching a pillow. Bakugou was crying, and Todoroki was giggling looking at himself in a mirror.

"Can we f*ck?"Bakugou asked.

"No," I told him. He started crying more and I felt my eye twitching.

"All of you in the bath now," I told them. They all started shoving themselves trying to get passed the door at the same time.

"For the mother of-"

_moments later_

Everyone was in the tub. Midoriya is splashing the water anger. Todoroki was laughing looking at his reflection in the water, well Bakugou was crying more.

"Teddy bear~" Bakugou complained."I want a hug~"

"Wait until you get out of the bath~," I said annoyed singing."Assholes" I said grabbing their clothes from the closet.

"Okay, we are out! Give us hugs!"Midoriya pouted. I turned around quickly seeing them out of the bath. Naked and getting the floor wet.

"YOU LITTLE-"

Let's just say how they fell asleep was because I knocked them out because they are worse than the kids.

_Next day_

"Uggghhh" Midoriya cries throwing up in the toilet. Kai pats his back as he held out a cup.

"Water?"

The kids are a big help to me for that whole day.

"I'm sorry," Todoroki told me."We didn't-"He got interrupted throwing up. Himi stared at him a few times before quickly putting down the cup next to him patting his head and running away.

"Haru gets out I don't want you to see me like this."Bakugou said tiredly."My head really hurts right now and-"Haru gave some water to his dad with a pill and kissed his cheek walking away.

"Love you too Papa!"

The kids walked over to me as the boys fell asleep again.

"Candy~" They smile with their eyes sparkling. I gave them some candy and they all shouted."YASSSSSSSSS"

They all ran away and I sighed laughing a little walking in the room.

"Y/n?"Midoriya groaned tiredly."Puppy..."

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek."What's wrong."

"We are sorry about last night..."Todoroki whispered.

"You better be it felt like I was taking care of 3 more kids."I rolled my eyes annoyed."I'm gonna go-"

I got interrupted by being pulled to the bed by Bakugou."Where do you think you going? We want to cuddle."

I tried getting up but they all fell asleep on me. I sighed hugging back falling asleep as well. What I didn't know was the kids walked in too and started sleeping next to us.

"We love you mama...we love, you dads..."They whispered falling asleep.

Sorry If this is bad. I started online school and half of my teachers doesn't know how to use a computer. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') also I found out today after not hearing from my brother for over 7 months he was arrested and need to stay in jail for 1 year. But I hope everyone is doing okay. Be safe. I'm sorry if this is a bad chapter .Also sorry that I'm not very active on Wattpad. 🙈

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💗💞💕💝💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.5K 41
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞�...
143K 4.3K 28
【𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌】 # ᵏᵃᵗᵃʳᵃ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᶠᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ᵇⁿʰᵃ ᵇᵒʸˢ # ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᵃʳᵗ # ᵀⁱᵐᵉˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵒⁿ # ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵖˡᵃᶜᵉᵈ ʰᵃᵍ...
16.9K 471 10
"I won't let you have her" ㅤ "And why?" "Because I liked her first!" -𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊�...
10.3K 436 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...