Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

Від cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... Більше

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment

574 8 12
Від cheesEPIC

"Get the others to safety." I shouted to Anakin.

"But we can help." He said.

"No, leave this to me and Ahsoka." I said back. Anakin sighed before running off and telling the others to go with him.

Ahsoka ignited her lightsabers as she stepped away from the Cyberdemon.

"Ahsoka, don't. You can't hurt it without risking your own life." I said.

"But, how else do we kill it?" She asked.

I drew my plasma rifle and threw it at her.

"By blasting the shit out of it." I said as I drew and cocked my super shotgun. Before she said anything else, I turned around and ran towards the now enraged Cyberdemon. He charged a laser up at me but I dashed around it as he fired. I noticed Ahsoka had begun firing the plasma rifle at the thing as well, so I joined her and began to blast it with shotgun rounds.

He stood back and fired several rockets up into the air. Ahsoka flipped backwards and out of their range as I took them with ease thanks to the immense amount of argent radiation I'd just taken. As soon as the missiles hit, Ahsoka resumed her barrage as I charged at him again, this time unloading my chain gun into him.

As I got near to him, he swung at me with just arm and knocked me backwards towards Ahsoka. Before I could stand up, he'd raised 2 stone walls on either side of us, stopping us from moving away from him.

He then began to launch strips of fire down the corridor at us. I tried to take them for Ahsoka as I knew that even if she jumped above them, this demon's hellfire would easily melt and burn her.

My blocking worked fairly well as only small whispers of flame got past. I had slightly failed though as I heard Ahsoka yelp a little.

I turned around to face her and saw that her sleeve had caught fire but she'd just put it out.

"I'm ok!" She shouted as she smiled at me. Damn that smile, it was so god damn gorgeous. It was, just so- "(y/n)!"

I turned around just as the Cyberdemon fired a laser at me. It hit me dead in the chest, sending my backwards and into the floor, but I immediately stood back up and stepped forward.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Ahsoka asked.

"I'm fine, focus on yourself." I said as I ran back at the demon with my super shotgun out.

The demon charged another laser up at me but I dodged around it and began to pummel him with shotgun shells.

I circled the huge demon for a few seconds before he stamped his foot hard on the ground, knocking me back a bit, and charging forward, right at Ahsoka.

She was quick to jump out of the way so that the demon didn't hit her, but she was now standing only a few meters away from the thirty foot tall demon.

"Get the fuck AWAY FROM HERE!" I yelled as I charged at it, blasting his head with ballista bolts as I did. Me doing so gave Ahsoka enough time to run behind me and continue her assault on the demon.

The ballista bolts only kept the demon occupied for a few seconds though as it quickly began to start firing missiles at me. I dashed around him as I fired some rockets into him, causing quite big explosions but not damaging him too much.

I fired a burst of three rockets into his head which staggered him. I went in for the kill but as I got up to him, he grabbed me and threw me as hard as he could towards Ahsoka. Luckily, she got out of the way, but before I could stand up, he'd raised stone walls around us again and was beginning to close the distance between us. I got Ahsoka behind me and charged at the demon. We both swung our fists at each other and although mine was significantly smaller, they connected in a collision which would destroy any tank in an instant. The shockwave released knocked Ahsoka to the ground and shattered all of the stone walls.

We kept our fists locked for a second before the demon grabbed me by the arm and swung me into the floor as hard as he could. I hit the floor at an immense pressure and before I could do anything, I saw the demon bring his foot down onto me.

I brought my arms up to stop him from crushing me and put as much force into them as I could. I may have been the slayer, but this demon was fucking strong.

His foot was slowly inching closer to my body and it was quickly touching my suit. I couldn't hold him forever but luckily, I didn't have to.

Ahsoka jumped up at the demon with both of her lightsabers drawn. She began to slash furiously at the demon's head as hard as she could.

The demon brought it's foot off of my body and focussed solely on Ahsoka. It tried to grab her off of him but she was just too quick for it.

She stabbed the demon right through the eye, causing it to let out an immense roar of pain. As Ahsoka did this, I jumped up to its head and punched it as hard as I could, sending the thing onto the floor again.

Me and Ahsoka began to walk towards it but before we got there, an immensely bright flash appeared, briefly blinding us both. When our vision came back, we saw two Maykr angels standing next to the Cyberdemon, who looked as if he was even angrier than before.

"You get the angels, I get the devil." I said to Ahsoka. She smiled and nodded before running at the angels, deflecting their shots back at them.

The Cyberdemon charged at me and swung his fists as he did so. I dashed around them and fired a shotgun round into his back, which seemingly didn't do anything at all.

He turned back around to face me and began to swing his fist manically to try and hit me. I kept jumping backwards away from him as I unloaded shotgun rounds into his body. Each round took a tiny amount of flesh off of his body, but damage was still damage.

I fired a ballista bolt into his head to briefly stun him to see how Ahsoka was doing. She'd taken down one of the angels and was currently deflecting the lasers from the other, but looked as if she was getting a little overwhelmed.

I ran over to the angel and punched it around the head, sending it flying towards Ahsoka, who proceeded to cut the things head off.

"Thanks." Ahsoka replied as she walked over to me.

"Anything for you, my little 'Soka." I said with a smile. She returned the smile before frowning over my shoulder.

"It's not dead." She said.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't be either, plus, where's the fun in killing the big boss by yourself?" I asked.

Ahsoka smiled as she picked my plasma rifle back up.

"Let's kill him then." She said.

Ahsoka immediately began to unload huge amounts of rounds into the demon, taking tiny chunks of flesh off with each round.

I ran at it and began to fire ballista bolts into the demon's head as they felt like they did the most damage.

I soon ran out of ballista bolts though and so had to use rockets and shotgun shells.

I didn't have many rockets left either so I was quickly down to just my shotgun and the chaingun since the rifle didn't do anything to demons like this.

I began to unload my chaingun into the demon, causing him to move slower as he approached us. He moved his arm up to fire a laser but me and Ahsoka easily dodged it.

I felt my chaingun get lighter and soon the sound of an empty magazine could be heard coming from it.

I put my chaingun away as I pulled my only remaining weapon which could damage it, my super shotgun.

I began to pummel my rounds into the thing, taking massive chunks of flesh from the thing. I noticed that Ahsoka had stopped firing the plasma rifle as well. It must've been empty. This was not good at all.

I continued to unload massive shotgun rounds into the demon, taking huge chunks of flesh off with each shot. It would quickly be dead, other than the fact that I didn't know if I had enough rounds.

I felt as if I was about to kill it when it let out a huge argent shockwave, knocking me and Ahsoka down to the ground next to each other.

We both stood up just as the demon raised walls either side of us again. I brought my super shotgun up and saw that I only had one round left.

"Shit." I said as I loaded the round. I charged at the demon and fired the round point blank into his head. He stuttered a little bit before looking down at me and whacking me back down the corridor next to Ahsoka again.

"We've got to use lightsabers." Ahsoka said as she ignited both of her blades.

"No." I said as I looked into my arsenal. I pulled out the one gun which I didn't want to use, but I had no other choice.

"The BFG 9000?" Ahsoka asked as I pulled it out. "Weren't you meant to destroy that!?"

"Yes, but I couldn't, not when it's truly mine." I said.

Ahsoka looked from me, to the gun, to the approaching Cyberdemon.

"We've got no other choice." She said as she took a step back.

I smiled as I looked towards the Cyberdemon. He was charging up a laser rifle shot, and so I began to charge up a BFG shot.

I felt as the pressure inside of the huge gun in my hands began to increase and the argent energy flow through the gun. I felt inside of my body as the argent levels got higher, something which made me angry, which fed this even more. I felt as this monster of a gun was preparing itself to completely destroy this Cyberdemon.

The whirring kept getting louder as the argent levels got higher then suddenly, there was a click. The gun was ready.

I looked up at the Cyberdemon and was about to fire the gun when he shot me with his laser, knocking me back down onto the floor. As I sat myself up, I saw Ahsoka holding the BFG and about to pull the trigger.

"No!" I yelled as I ripped the gun out of her hands. I quickly lined the shot up with the demon just as the shot fired, knocking me back down onto the floor since I didn't have time to prepare myself for the recoil.

I hit the floor hard and my vision went black for a few seconds. When it came back, I saw myself lying next to Ahsoka who looked severely burnt.

"Ahsoka!?" I shouted as I crawled over to her. I took my gauntlet off and felt her vitals signs. She was breathing and had a pulse. That was a massive relief for me. I looked down at the Cyberdemon and saw that he no longer had a head, which was good.

As I watched, his body slowly dissolved back into hell as the once red and black skies slowly opened back up to normal, which just so happened to be sodding torrential rain.

I heard Anakin shout my name. I went to reply but then I saw the BFG on the floor next to me. I quickly picked it up and threw it back into my arsenal before anybody saw.

"What happened?" I heard Ahsoka say.

"Ahsoka, are you alright?" I asked.

"Well, yes, but actually no." She said as she clutched her side.

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked.

"Did, did you use the BFG?" She asked.

"No, you're just dreaming. I destroyed it, remember?"

Ahsoka looked up at the sky for a second.

"Oh yeah you did." She said with a small laugh.

"Come on, let's get you back to safety and patch you up." I said as I picked her filthy body off the floor. I looked at the state of her and saw that most of her clothes had burnt in places and her body had several cuts and grazes on it, and all of her body was covered in dirt, grass, the lot.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Anakin shout again.

"Yeah, I'm over here." I shouted back.

I heard rapid footsteps coming near me and quickly saw Anakin appear.

"What happened? Are you two ok?" He asked as he rushed next to us.

"I'm fine, she's a bit scratched up and the demon's now dead." I said.

"Are you sure she's just a little scratched up?" Anakin asked as he looked down at Ahsoka.

"Oh I'm fine." She said with a small slur. She was acting like she was drunk. Any moment now she would start staying how much she loves me.

"Ahsoka, go to sleep. You must be so tired." I said as I held her body a little tighter.

"Ok, I love you." She whispered before closing her eyes.

"God she's cute." I said as kept walking.

"I would say the same but I'm her master and I'm not allowed to say stuff like that." Anakin replied.

I carried her back to the base and into the so called 'briefing room' before putting her down on the bench.

In the room currently, there was Obi Wan, Anakin, Rex, Steela, Saw and Lux. Fucking Lux.

I sat down next to Ahsoka and pulled her head so that it was on my lap. She proceeded to hug me arm and smile.

"I love you (y/n)." She said, completely oblivious or uncaring that there were other people in the room. Nobody really payed any attention to her though, other than me.

Everybody was talking for a few minutes before the twat himself, Lux walks over to us.

"Scratched up pretty bad huh." He said.

"Oh bugger off." I said.

"Looks like you can't handle her. Perhaps only I can." He said.

"Lux, you have no fucking idea what she's just been through." I said.

"Oh I do actually. And none of it would've happened if it weren't for you." Lux said as I poked my chest. That was it for me. I stood up and laid Ahsoka's head down onto the bench before walking up to Lux. He took a step back but tried to seem hard.

"I'm not afraid of you." He said.

I picked him up by the neck and smashed him into the floor.

"You fucking should be." I said as I went back over to the bench with Ahsoka on and put her head back onto my lap.

"Woah, (y/n), what's that all about!?" Anakin shouted as he rushed next to Lux who was currently groaning on the floor in pain.

"This prick has the balls to blame what has just happened to Ahsoka on me even though she had every choice to not help me and you'd all be dead if it weren't for me."

"Actually, our men our pretty well trained." Steela said.

"Against the mindless droids, yes. Against a Maykr enhanced Cyberdemon rated threat level 6 from the depths of hell, fuck no. He could and would kill everybody in this camp in mere seconds, just like I could." I snapped.

"And why do you think that we'd not be able to kill him?" Steela questioned.

"Rex, does one of your rocket launcher shots kill a tank?" I asked.

"No sir. It takes at least 3 to take one out from direct hits." He said.

"Mine kills them in one. I fired over 20 at that thing and it didn't even fucking react." I said.

"Prove it. Prove that we can't kill it." Steela said.

"Do you want me to prove it?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Yes I do." She snapped.

I turned around and stepped away.

"Vega, call Samuel Hayden." I said.

After a few seconds, Hayden appeared on my HUD.

"Hello slayer. I assume that the Cyberdemon is dead." He said.

"Yes it is. Could you tear a tyrant over to my location?" I asked.

"I can do so, but why would you require that?"

"I need to prove something."

"No you don't!" Obi Wan shouted.

"Steela, what's your decision?" I said.

"It will be a good test to see if our men can kill one, so I say bring it." Steela shouted.

"Go get your men prepared. Hayden, bring it over."

Hayden nodded before hanging up.

"(Y/n) you cannot do this!" Obi Wan shouted.

"I'm not going to let it kill anybody, it's only going to go for me because I've got the highest concentration of argent. I just want to show them how much punishment it will take."

Obi Wan and Anakin both sighed as we all stepped outside, other than Rex who stayed inside to make sure that Ahsoka stayed safe.

All of the men lined up in their positions and prepared to fight, and after a few minutes, the fight they wanted came.

A red glowing mass could be seen in the open area before a tyrant spawned in. It immediately turned to me and began to try and hit me, but I just kept running around it, back and forth to dodge all of its shots.

All of the troops opened fire and shot everything they had, from rifles and pistols to rockets and grenades, and the tyrant didn't go down. A few minutes went by and the tyrant still didn't even notice any of the others shooting it with everything they had.

"Stop shooting!" I yelled. The troops slowly stopped shooting as the tyrant continued to try and kill me.

They'd all only been shooting his back, which Vega had told me was still unharmed, except a few scratches and cuts.

"See?" Practically no damage, and this is a tyrant, not a Cyberdemon so it's weaker. Also the Cyberdemon was Maykr buffed so it was even more powerful. Now, see how long it takes me to kill it." I said.

The demon lined a laser rifle shot up with me and fired, just as I dashed around it. I ran straight at the demon and jumped up to its head, it tried to grab me but I landed with my blade embedded deep into his skull. He roared as I did so and tried to rip me off, but every time I stabbed, he got weaker and weaker, eventually falling onto the floor dead.

"Now do you believe me when I say that you wouldn't have been able to kill that thing, Lux Bonteri?"

Lux and Steela were still in shock at how little they did compared to how easily I killed it.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said as I walked back into the tent. Upon entering the tent, I saw that Ahsoka was talking to Rex. When she noticed me however, she stood up and threw herself at me.

"Hello Ahsoka." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you (y/n)." She mumbled.

We hugged for a few seconds before Obi Wan coughed to get our attention.

"(Y/n), the council would like to talk to you about yours and Ahsoka's actions here today." Obi Wan said.

"Are they complaining about me using the dark side of the force again?" I asked.

"I believe so."

"Don't they know that that's what I'm aligned to? Without Ahsoka controlling me, I do what I feel is right, even if it's wrong." I said.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes (y/n), and you are not a Sith."

"No, but after spending so much time in, there, I've been dealing with nothing but absolutes for a long time."

Obi Wan sighed. "Anyway, you'll be glad to know that you won't be having to see Lux anymore since both you and Ahsoka are heading back to the temple. Ahsoka because she needs to heal and you because you need to discuss with the council and then, of course, realign yourself with the light side with Ahsoka."

"And maybe have a little fun together." Anakin shouted from across the room.

"Anakin, this is not a joking matter." Obi Wan said as he turned to face Anakin.

"And I'm just calling the inevitable." Anakin replied.

Obi Wan walked over to Anakin and began to get into a dispute with him. Although it was quite fun to watch, I wanted to leave before Lux came back.

"Ahsoka, let's go." I said as I took her hand.

"Ok. Rex, we're leaving." Ahsoka said as she tapped Rex on the shoulder.

"Ok commander. See you round."

"See ya." Ahsoka replied just as Vega opened a portal for us, which me and Ahsoka stepped through hand in hand.

Ok, the Cyberdemon is dead in what is probably my longest combat scene in this book yet. I normally don't like doing combat scenes because I feel as if I'm just writing a list, but I love the 3 characters in this fight a lot so it wasn't too difficult for me to write, compared to other combat chapters at least.

Also, I would just like to thank you all for 5000 reads! That's just insane. I love every one of you for reading this and I'd like to thank you so much. Sadly, because of how much stuff I've got going on at the moment, I don't think I will be able to get another bonus chapter out, but I will definitely get the next few out on time at least. Especially because I don't have to write about Lux Bonteri.

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading, this is

Cheese Epic out.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

230K 8.1K 43
I'm a Jedi Padawan... oh wait, I'm not. No Master will pick me. I'm the fabled "Weakest Jedi." My connection to the force is so below-average I can b...
428K 8.2K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
361K 9.1K 111
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
11.7K 208 31
Some Ahsoka and her family one shots, I like to use the AU where order 66 didn't happen and Anakin didn't turn. Lots of fluff and platonic cuddles :...