Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment

"Get the others to safety." I shouted to Anakin.

"But we can help." He said.

"No, leave this to me and Ahsoka." I said back. Anakin sighed before running off and telling the others to go with him.

Ahsoka ignited her lightsabers as she stepped away from the Cyberdemon.

"Ahsoka, don't. You can't hurt it without risking your own life." I said.

"But, how else do we kill it?" She asked.

I drew my plasma rifle and threw it at her.

"By blasting the shit out of it." I said as I drew and cocked my super shotgun. Before she said anything else, I turned around and ran towards the now enraged Cyberdemon. He charged a laser up at me but I dashed around it as he fired. I noticed Ahsoka had begun firing the plasma rifle at the thing as well, so I joined her and began to blast it with shotgun rounds.

He stood back and fired several rockets up into the air. Ahsoka flipped backwards and out of their range as I took them with ease thanks to the immense amount of argent radiation I'd just taken. As soon as the missiles hit, Ahsoka resumed her barrage as I charged at him again, this time unloading my chain gun into him.

As I got near to him, he swung at me with just arm and knocked me backwards towards Ahsoka. Before I could stand up, he'd raised 2 stone walls on either side of us, stopping us from moving away from him.

He then began to launch strips of fire down the corridor at us. I tried to take them for Ahsoka as I knew that even if she jumped above them, this demon's hellfire would easily melt and burn her.

My blocking worked fairly well as only small whispers of flame got past. I had slightly failed though as I heard Ahsoka yelp a little.

I turned around to face her and saw that her sleeve had caught fire but she'd just put it out.

"I'm ok!" She shouted as she smiled at me. Damn that smile, it was so god damn gorgeous. It was, just so- "(y/n)!"

I turned around just as the Cyberdemon fired a laser at me. It hit me dead in the chest, sending my backwards and into the floor, but I immediately stood back up and stepped forward.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Ahsoka asked.

"I'm fine, focus on yourself." I said as I ran back at the demon with my super shotgun out.

The demon charged another laser up at me but I dodged around it and began to pummel him with shotgun shells.

I circled the huge demon for a few seconds before he stamped his foot hard on the ground, knocking me back a bit, and charging forward, right at Ahsoka.

She was quick to jump out of the way so that the demon didn't hit her, but she was now standing only a few meters away from the thirty foot tall demon.

"Get the fuck AWAY FROM HERE!" I yelled as I charged at it, blasting his head with ballista bolts as I did. Me doing so gave Ahsoka enough time to run behind me and continue her assault on the demon.

The ballista bolts only kept the demon occupied for a few seconds though as it quickly began to start firing missiles at me. I dashed around him as I fired some rockets into him, causing quite big explosions but not damaging him too much.

I fired a burst of three rockets into his head which staggered him. I went in for the kill but as I got up to him, he grabbed me and threw me as hard as he could towards Ahsoka. Luckily, she got out of the way, but before I could stand up, he'd raised stone walls around us again and was beginning to close the distance between us. I got Ahsoka behind me and charged at the demon. We both swung our fists at each other and although mine was significantly smaller, they connected in a collision which would destroy any tank in an instant. The shockwave released knocked Ahsoka to the ground and shattered all of the stone walls.