Mew suppasit I surrender

By lunamoon895

Gulf needed a job and fast he apply for a job at the bar only know as darkness but would he be able to pay th... More

Gulf - first day
Mew- teasing
Gulf -working
Mew - mind games
Gulf - forbidden door
Mew- gaining souls
Gulf - nightmare or moring glory
Mew- losing control
Gulf -distance
Mew - mix signals
Gulf - lush
Mew- addicted
Gulf -top to bottom
Mew- lush
Gulf- home
Mew- the past
Gulf - unexpected
Mew-answers
Mew - a soul
Gulf - standing by he's side
Mew- bearing it all
Gulf - i surrender
Mew- my angle
Gulf- answers
Mew - the past 
Gulf - bound together
Mew- he's back
Gulf- ready
Mew- raising hell
Gulf - finding mew
Mew- heaven
Gulf - home
Mew- family
Gulf- support 
Mew- nine
Gulf - morning call
Mew -sulking
Gulf - Communication 
Thank you
Mew - i choose you
Gulf - marry me
Mew - next chaper
Gulf - stag do
Mew- i do
🦋Thank you 🦋

Gulf - questions

2.7K 178 21
By lunamoon895

Looking at where mew was just standing and now had disappeared into air I was shocked time again started and the only difference was I was standing opposite the pool table and champ was now on the floor. Shit how do I explain this running over to help him up looking as confused as I was to how to explain this , he simply looked at me.

"Gulf why did you push me over I thought you wanted me to help you " champ said

Oh he didn't notice I was around the other side of the room . thank god .

"Umm sorry man but techno looks like he was getting jealous and I didn't want to hurt him "

Techno knew I was lying but didn't say a word and went along with it playfully rolling he eyes at champ

"Champ you know that my favourite position seeing you like that with gulf broke my heart " techno was now acting like he wiping away tears.

This why I love him so much we was brother always had each other no matter what . Mouthing a thank you to techno to show my appreciation.
He was now helping champ off the floor and showing there love to one another.

"Umm guys I'm going to be sick if you keep this up "

They both turn round and laughed at me knowing I was only joking.

" come on it's getting late we should get back I have work tomorrow and you both need to do better at College "

Getting back to my room after saying goodbye to champ and techno now my mind had time to think remember what the hell I just seen . How come I never even questioned before the voice i heard in my head ? How did mew stop time ? Why did he move so fast ? Was he even human ! Given my self an headache with all the questions I had that lead to more questions all I come up with was Ludicrous answer mew was
1. A vampire
2. An AI
3. Wolf

That was all I could think of but none seem to fit him at all pacing up and dowm my bedroon i needed a drink and pain killer to ease this damm headache.

My mom was sitting down watching her tv show that she loves so much . I grab my drink and sat down next to her resting my head on her shoulders just breathing in my mom scent was enough to calm me down .

" my child why are you needed this , I know there something wrong tell me" my mom asked

Looking up seeing the concern on her face wasn't what i wanted to see , my mom was all I had left. Seeing as she my mom I would ask her some questions I see if I wasn't losing my mind

" mom ... umm ... rrr . How do you feel when you love someone "

How was this the first thing that crossed my mind after all I witness tonight my god I really needed help.

"Well my son I only ever loved one man , from the first moment I saw your dad my heart skip a beat. It raced every time I saw him . My eyes only sparkle in he eyes , my body only wanted him. Something you can't see but only feel . Why?  do you think your heart has found the one gulf "

"Mmmm I'm not sure mom. When that person is near my heart gets so excited and I can't calm down, I think of them all the time until we together, I want to be there with them every waking day to see there smile to hear there laugh"

" well yes gulf this would be the start of love , I can't give you much advice but always listen to your heart it won't ever be wrong , but also need to make sure it's love and not lush "

Looking at my mom like she just given me the answer , lush it was lush I didn't love mew i don't even know what the hell he was.

Kissing her head thanking my mom for being perfect and excusing my self to go to sleep . Laying there thinking it was just lush it would pass but what did I want to do . Did I want to see mew to at lease get an answer from all this madness tonight . I mean it can't be at bad as my crazy idea or should I just let my lush fade . It would fade right .

Closing my eyes to get some sleep I could feel mew here . Ignoring what I get felt to just sleep .

Next morning I woke up covered in sweat god did I have a nightmare taken a shower and feeling like a different day I would go to collage and then to work I needed the money and I would avoided mew at all cost until I find another job I could do this I was a man after all . Heading into collage techno was there waiting for me knowing he needed to know what happen yesterday

" I know you need to understand what happen but I can't explain it , someone I like was there and got jealous before I could think he was the one to push champ off me that was all I can remember it was like lightning happen so fast and was so dark . I'm so sorry I hurt your man is wasn't meant to end like this I just wanted to make him jealous and well that backfired "

Turning around to look at techno who now had stop walking with me was he ok .

" whatttt!!!!!!" Techno screamed

Frowning at him now I already apologise what more did he want .

"'Man I said sorry don't be like this "

"You .... you ... said HE " techno screamed again

Shit!!! I did god damm it , why am a dumb ass now he need to know the full information and he won't stop till he see mew.

"Omg you like a guy "

Running over to him covering he mouth to keep him the hell down we don't need the whole campus to know.

" look we got class I can explain later or meet me at work and you can see for your self but you must not say a damm word to anyone "

Trying to be the calm person here,  I let my hand go and what does he do yep techno just screams I gonna kick he ass .

Today was was a long day I couldn't even do my work I had my head was burning with eyes why did techno tell champ now they was both behind me trying to work out who I Liked  , what they look like . Seriously they was shipping me with any guy that looked my way.

Telling them to meet me at work it's was only Thursday and I finish at 10 pm so I told them to come by at 9 and let them gossips, and work out who I was talking about and for how they acted today I was definitely not going to let them meet mew .

Back at work I didn't see mew or ask about him p'mae was putting on her best charm to make me feel more relaxed and I told her my mates would come by she reserved a table in one of the booths with a clear view of the club and to watch my every move , laughing know they would be up there trying to work out who it was.

I wanted to play I was clearly more wild then other risking my life here if mew saw my next move he would kill me , but I also wanted to teach tho two a lesson I started walking around collecting empty bottle and glasses and every I guy I saw what I thought was cute , I would either linger around or  dance behind them or wink obviously none was mew but seeing techno eyes light up every time was too amusing to me . Keeping this up for 20 min till I finish work . Going back to the bar p'mae was smiling at me and whispered into my ears

"Are we having fun teasing your friends up there , I think one is about ready to jump over the railing to see better"

We both was laughing at what we were  seeing this why i love techno and champ. Shaking my head to finish off my shift I grab a beer and sat with tho two to hear what the shippers had come up with.

" so what guy is it that you think I secretly want "

Champ was the first to answer
"I don't even believe you like a guy there is no way and your just toying with us he not even here "

" Oh he here alright and let me tell you I'm a man of many things and I've already suck him dryer there your two mouths are right now
"

Yep techno screamed again and dragged me to the dance floor pointing to all these men he clearly thought was my type they was well off . We all danced together having beers already gave me more confidence then I needed.

it was nice to have this tonight we laugh too much hearing a loud crash at the far end near the exit door I turn round see two men fighting , running other there to stop the fights p'mae was on the phone to who ever we didn't even had security here which just cross my mind .

Trying to get the other guy off this man god he was strong before I could think the man had grab me by my Throat lifting me off the ground trying to get he's hands off me struggling to breath champ was trying to keep  the other lad to the ground before I could even do anything the guy holding me was tackle to the floor
falling to the ground trying to catch my breath mew was there he cradled me like a child asking if I was ok.

I stop breathing he was here the whole time and now I'm in he arms

I

Fainted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 3.4K 12
Mew, the ruler of the underworld, in charge of punishing all the wrong doers in the world. One day he finds out about a human boy named Gulf with sup...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
13.9K 718 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
41.3K 2.2K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...