CONFUNDUS; harry potter [UNDE...

Galing kay acciosoogyu

Lucca Sallow knows how to do few things right; solve Rubik Cubes, play Quidditch and stare at Harry Potter f... Higit pa

INTRODUCCIÓN
once upon a love letter
from a dumb ravenclaw
PRIMER ACTO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
SEGUNDO ACTO
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
TERCER ACTO
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
GALERÍA
GALERÍA II
GALERÍA III

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

2.5K 136 56
Galing kay acciosoogyu

HARRY

It's ironic how Harry has been wishing more than anything to be ignored by the whole school at the moment and yet, the only person whose attention he desires, ignores him.

Lucca laughs at something Terry says. An awful sensation settles in his chest. Harry watches how freely Terry slides his arm around Lucca's shoulders and whispers in his ear, they both crackle, and Aurora snaps at them. Harry knows it is probably nothing. Lucca and Terry are touchy and clingy, they have always been.

What it actually bothers Harry is that none seems to notice Lucca's plate is empty.

He grips his knife, focusing on the way Padma attempts to serve him yet Lucca waves her off. She doesn't insist. She should. Lucca mustn't skip meals. It's been near two years since the curse but hell, Lucca can't go back to old habits.

Hermione peers over the Ravenclaw table, still too resented about the book, and murmurs. "Maybe you should go and apologise to him instead of just staring."

Ron scowls. "Why Harry has to apologise? He was trying help him."

"Honestly, Ronald, don't you see why Lucca is upset?" Hermione hisses. "He feels humiliated."

Harry stabs his chicken furiously. He doesn't need Hermione reading Lucca's body language. It bothers him. Harry knows his boyfriend, he knows he is angry at him because he stepped in. Harry shouldn't have to but he needed to — hasn't anyone else saw the terror in his face? Hasn't anyone really noticed Lucca was scared?

"He's being dramatic, Hermione."

"He is not dramatic."

Actually, Lucca is the next thing to dramatic. He invented drama, if possible.

But this isn't about that. Harry hurt his pride. And he must mend it before Lucca changes his mind about, well, Harry. Their relationship is rare, a moment they are flying steadily and the next one something pulls them into a sharp dive. They had disagreements before, Harry had said hurtful things and Lucca ignored him for days. And somehow, this feels completely different. Everything feels different about Lucca.

After that night at the Department of Mysteries, Harry is worried how drastically Lucca changed. Of course he wouldn't be the bubbly giddy boy Harry fell for. Nevertheless, Harry sees the way Lucca pretends he is fine, even when he is not. He can't bear his fake grins, his forced laughter and casual chattering. Do his friends notice this? Or is it just Harry who sees behind that mask?

Harry sees the exact moment Lucca leaves, dismissing Aurora and Terry, both frowning slightly and then sharing a look. Harry watches him walk out of the Great Hall — he doesn't move. Lucca needs space.

Hermione huffs and continues her meal. She is probably wondering how they have managed to stay together this long, almost a year. No. In five days it would be officially a year — on the 8thof September. Harry remembers this because Lucca cares about anniversaries and dates and all that romantic stuff. Which is why Harry has to push his fear aside (ironic, right?) and talk to him.

Not saying a word to Ron or Hermione, he stands up.

Just about leaving the Great Hall, Harry and Milan collide. She smiles, too forced, and places a hand on his shoulder. Harry senses Milan isn't in her usual cheery mood.

"If you are the reason why Lucca hasn't eaten anything all day, better fix it," she says sweetly, her nails dig into Harry's clothes. He gulps, feeling her coldness penetrate his robes. "Lucca mustn't skip meals."

"I'm going to talk to him. And take him to the kitchens to eat something."

Milan nods. "Good. I like you Harry, don't make me change my mind."

There is an icy look in her eyes Harry hasn't seen before. Milan pats his shoulder one last time and walks over her table, sending one last look. Harry rushes to pull out the map and search for Lucca's name. Once he finds it, Harry wraps himself in the Invisibility Cloak and goes to the library.

Lucca isn't alone. A Ravenclaw girl is standing beside him as he pulls books, vaguely nodding at her words.

Harry moves closer, desperate to hear what is happening. A nauseous feeling settling in the back of his throat. Harry doesn't like the way she twirls her hair, leans closer and giggles when Lucca replies to her conversation.

"By the way," she tucks her hair behind her ear, battling her lashes, "you heard of Barbamn's soirée, no?"

"He mentioned something."

"You better go. Now we've Milan as Head Girl, take for granted we're not coming across any of the teachers."

"I'll see. I've try-outs early in the morning."

The girl grins, "I understand, Captain. Ravenclaw has never need more popular, all thanks to you and your —" Harry grips his fists when she raises her hand to touch Lucca "— skills."

Something shifts on his face. Lucca's eyes travel from her hand to her flirtatious grin. Harry waits for him to push her away, say something but Lucca shrugs her hand away, mumbling something he can't hear. Yvaine laughs, shaking her head.

"Alright, alright," she steps back. "Won't interrupt your thing... What are you even doing?

"Planning the murder of my grandmother," he replies flatly.

Yvaine snorts, mumbling he is such a comedian, and leaves.

Harry's idea to apologise seems distant now. Did Lucca allow that because he is upset with Harry? Or is there something else? Harry isn't oblivious when it is about Lucca, not anymore. He heard the rumours — well, Hermione told him some when they discussed Lucca over lunch — and the idea of Lucca leaving him because of his fate, it freaks him out. Aurora was right about that: Harry is a magnet for trouble. The last thing he wants is Lucca getting hurt, again.

"Funny," Lucca says out loud, passing the pages of a book, "now you don't interfere."

Harry bites his tongue. He wants to tell Lucca he saw him too comfortable with that Yvaine girl, but if one thing Lucca does really well is talk back to him. Lucca might be the only person in the world who doesn't take any of Harry's attitudes and he adores him for that.

"Take off you cloak," Lucca says, now turning to Harry's direction. "I know you are here, Harry."

"So you still flirted with her knowing I was here?" Harry doesn't intend to start that way.

Lucca seems to be expecting it. "Yes."

He knows it is a lie but it hurts that Lucca is so distant.

"If this is because of Snape —"

Lucca shoves the book on the shelf, interrupting Harry. "I won't go to the first person who approaches me to get revenge on you, Harry, so take that idea out of your mind, right now."

Harry strides the short distance to face Lucca, properly face him. He slides in between his body and the shelves, a book is pushed against his chest. Lucca frowns and looks up at him, there is a glint of fury in his eyes.

"I don't want to fight."

"Good."

Lucca is making it so hard. How come they were so good this morning? Didn't they share a special moment the previous night? Hasn't Lucca whispered 'I love you' before falling asleep? Harry has missed Lucca all summer, it's not fair. He doesn't want them to fight, he doesn't want them to be distant. Harry wants — needs — Lucca with him, now more than ever.

"I just want to talk," he whispers and with care, he seizes Lucca's hand, his lips brushing over the inside of his wrist. "Please," and he kisses it, looking into his eyes and hoping Lucca gives in.

He does. Harry knows him well.

"I didn't like that you stepped in," Lucca mumbles. "It made me feel stupid, useless. I'm not cursed anymore, Harry. I passed all my O.W.Ls without anyone's help —"

"I know how capable you are."

Lucca lowers his hand but doesn't step back. "And why did you cast that shield? I'm not defenceless. And I am not scared of Snape."

Harry wishes he could voice out his concerns. He saw the fear in his eyes, the way his whole body froze at the sight of Snape's wand. It was the Ministry all over again, Lucca in his arms, pale, weak and hardly breathing. Harry can't take that image out of his mind nor ignore Aurora's words.

You are a magnet for trouble, Potter, that's my problem. Lucca has suffered enough, he doesn't need any more danger in his life. Hurt him and I'll hunt you down.

Harry can't say all that, he doesn't know how to. Between them, Lucca is the one good with words. Harry is still learning. He can barely open up without cringing at himself.

"I am sorry you thought that," says Harry. "I just — I can't bear the idea of someone hurting you, Lucca."

His brown eyes soften and Harry feels like melting. There it is. That unmistakeable fondness. When Lucca looks at him in that way, as if he is the most precious thing in the world, Harry almost believes it. He never had someone looking at him with so much love. It's overwhelming, yet, endearing and heart-breaking.

"You don't need to fight my battles, too," says Lucca. "I can handle myself."

"What if I want to? Not for you but with you."

It's a silly question but there are layers to a question Harry has been thinking lately, more than necessary. It's precipitated, it's rushed but he doesn't care. Harry is known for his impulsive moves.

Is there a way we can fight these battles together in the future?

Lucca squeezes his hand, staring into his eyes. Harry gulps, nervous. Lucca understands. He always understands when Harry doesn't say things. He reads him like an open book.

"In that case, it would our battles."

"Just ours."

"Yes."

Harry slides his free hand around his waist and pulls Lucca for a kiss. Instantly, Lucca drops the book he was holding, his hands tangling in Harry's hair.

No matter how many times their lips meet, Harry finds amusing how Lucca awakes all these new sensations inside him. Arousal raises as Lucca tugs his hair, deepening the kiss. Harry's hands move lower and lower, reaching for Lucca's bum and squeezing it. Harry smiles in the middle of the kiss at the sweet moan Lucca lets out, thrilled that Lucca's body is responding to him.

A new wave of confidence washes over Harry. He breaks apart only to leave a trail of kisses on his neck, too allured to continue what they couldn't finish the previous night. He wants to feel Lucca's skin against his, he wants to touch and kiss and explore.

Harry is very much aware the turn this is taking. It wouldn't be the first time their snogging escalates, ending with them both hard and panting, yet too shy to continue.

"Harry..."

"Hm?"

"We're in the libr —" Harry kisses him once again, hoping Lucca shuts up for once.

He never does, not really. Lucca cups Harry's cheeks, planting small kisses on his face, ceasing the moment. Harry sighs, content, and smiles. Lucca pecks his lips, then he brushes his fringe and kisses his forehead, his nose, his eyelids, his cheeks. Harry can't help but giggle, following Lucca's lips to capture them in a short kiss.

"Are we going to finish what we started last night?"

Lucca snorts, brows up. "You mean, what you started."

"I was just hugging you —"

"You weren't just hugging me."

"— and then you kissed me, and who am I to resist? Suddenly, it is my fault you get turn on so easily?" Lucca's face blushes so prettily Harry leans for a kiss, but Lucca hides his face in Harry's chest. "I offered to take care of your little problem and you said no."

"I was not going to let you give me a hand job with Corner snoring two beds away."

"Not trusting your own Silencing Charms, I see."

"You're ridiculous," Lucca punches his arm, his laugh muffled. "Bet if it was the other way around, you'd be kicking me out of your dorm. 'No, Lu, be quiet, Ron is asleep, he can't know you are here!' and Ron is snoring like his life depends on it."

Lucca has a point but it's funnier to tease him. "Perfect. Ron won't wake up. Shall we go?"

"No, Harry. We're not having sex in the dorms with our roommates there."

"Are you going to have another walk of shame to the loo, then?"

Lucca curses him in Spanish — Harry grins, he loves when he does that —. Rolling his eyes, he finally breaks the distance to smooth his clothes and summon the book.

"The Room of Requirement is a tempting option," Lucca says as he drops the book inside his school bag. "I'd like very much to take our business there."

Harry goes under the cloak as Lucca begins walking out of the library. It's testing his limit, he knows, but watching Lucca all flushed and nervous is a funny experience to waste.

"Not fair," Lucca says once they are in a desert hallway. "You left me alone!"

Harry shrugs, dropping his cloak inside his bag. They still have time, the curfew isn't due until an hour or so. Hugging Lucca by his shoulders, Harry eyes his bag and decides to ask.

"What is that book for?"

"Something."

"Homework?"

Lucca shakes his head. "Extracurricular. Just... searching about my family legacy."

"Why?" Harry frowns.

Why would Lucca want to dig into his family so suddenly? Lucca's family suck. Well, his grandparents do. Venice and Milan are nice, Mr Sallow is scary and Francesca was lovely.

"Curiosity. Wouldn't you want to know more about your ancestors?" Lucca asks.

"Not really."

"Seriously? Potter was a popular name some time ago, a famous linage of Potioners it seems," Lucca says. "Aren't you curious about your roots?"

Harry has no time to think about his family. He never got to know any of them. And with the Prophecy, Harry doubts he will survive to actually learn anything useful from his ancestors. Besides, the last time he learned something about his father was rather disappointing.

"Why would I? It's not that I can bring them back."

Lucca doesn't find this aggressive like Ron or Hermione may do. Lucca never flinches at Harry's words, he just looks at him, longingly, and shrugs. "You'd be surprised how learning about the past can change the future."

Harry wonders if Lucca knows anything. He hasn't said anything about visions at all, what if he saw something? Lucca seems to notice Harry is thinking this way too much so he changes the subject.

"Kyle Berbamn invited me to a party," he says. Harry grunts. He doesn't like the way Berbamn has been eyeing Lucca lately. "This Saturday. Want to come with me?"

Harry takes a moment to image himself in the middle of a party — or what he thinks a party looks like. If he thinks it thoughtfully, the only ones he ever attended were after Gryffindor played and those ended early and there was no alcohol, loud music and (knowing Berbamn) illicit substances. It sounds more of Lucca's ambience. Dancing and drinking and just... a normal teenager celebrating.

But that's because Lucca is a normal teenager. He isn't like Ron and Hermione. Until Harry, Lucca didn't have to worry about Death Eaters or Voldemort. This might be the reason why Harry treasures Lucca so much. Lucca makes him feel normal, he always has this effect to let Harry pretend his life isn't constant chaos.

Over the summer, Harry thought a lot about how things would be if his life was different. In other circumstances, if Voldemort didn't exist, Harry would have love to introduce Lucca to his parents, go out flying whenever they wanted, take him on dates in the muggle world and plan a future together without fear of tomorrow. And then, Harry wonders if he wasn't the Boy Who Lived, Lucca Sallow would even spare him a glance if they crossed ways.

"Harry?"

"Yes, darling?"

Lucca's lips curve in a coy smile. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Just thinking..."

"Would you come, then?" Lucca asks. "Bring Ron and Hermione. It'll be fun."

Harry isn't sure. He wants to experience breaking the rules for something other than save the school. Harry wants to see Lucca there, insisting Harry to dance with him, signing to him, having so much fun his laugh turns contagious and Harry gives in because he can't really resist him.

Saturday night Harry has to meet with Dumbledore. Lucca doesn't know this. He was asked to keep his meetings private. "I've detention with Snape."

"Later then?"

"I'll see. Maybe, dunno."

Lucca hums, his hand slipping to hold Harry's. He sway as they walk, hips and shoulder bumping into Harry, playfully scheming a way to make him dance. Harry bites a smile, amused. For a moment, it seems the old Lucca is back, no traces of the battle, no sadness behind his eyes. Just Lucca being Lucca, cheery, lovely and gorgeous Lucca.

The words come out before Harry can even think of them. "I love you."

Lucca trips but doesn't fall because Harry is there to catch him.

"Ah, look what you do to me, my love," Lucca says in Harry's arms. "It seems I had fallen for you."

He winks and Harry laughs, throwing his head back and almost letting Lucca go. He clings onto his shoulder, pushing himself up to kiss Harry's cheek.

"I love you," says Lucca.

Hurt him and I'll hunt you down.

Harry thinks Aurora can go and fuck herself. There is no way Harry would let anything happen to Lucca. None would ever touch him, not while Harry is there.

Their little trip to the Room of Requirement is useless. They stand outside for fifteen whole minutes, waiting, puzzled by the lack of door.

"Huh," Lucca narrows his eyes, kicking the wall, "someone else must be using it."

Harry isn't sure who else may know about the existence of this room. But it seems stupid to wait, Lucca is yawning and Harry hasn't taken him to have dinner yet. Milan will murder him if she finds out his main priority was to fuck his brother before feeding him.

"Maybe another day," Lucca says. "This kills the mood."

"The loos are an option."

Lucca sends him a murderous look. "Never, listen to me, never in your life suggest the loo to shag."

"Why? Everyone does it there."

"It isn't hygienic, Harry."

"So?"

Lucca throws the hands in the air. Harry sighs. There he goes.

"Because of the bacteria, Harry, why else? Do you have any idea how dangerous is having sex in public spaces?"

Somehow, on their way to the kitchens, Harry learns about STDs, the importance of lube in the penetrative intercourse and all about hygiene before and after sex. The worst part? Lucca makes it seem so interesting, Harry can't comply because the way he explains only increases his love for him.

"Moreover, and these are my conditions, our first time together won't be in the loo nor in the dormitories," Lucca finishes, arms crossed and chin up. "And don't even think of the empty classrooms."

No special conditions about future situations, then.

Harry smiles, helping himself with the pudding Lucca left untouched. "Alright, darling."

One thing Lucca should know about Harry: he has no shame to admit he is randy and wouldn't care much about the place just to get his hands on his boyfriend.

Lucca blinks, slowly, and leans closer. "I don't want us to get hurt when the moment comes. I want to, I really do, but our first time together has to be when we are both comfortable."

Harry has no doubt he wants to be with Lucca for the rest of his life.

Harry should be writing his Transfiguration essay. He should be focusing on his school work, he wants to do good if he wants to enter the Auror Program. Professor McGonagall said it is hard to enter, even more, to stay. But Harry has too many thoughts to understand what he is writing down.

For one, Lucca is sitting a few tables away with his friends. Harry has been staring, he is aware, but he can't help himself to feel drawn to him. Lucca's beauty has always been stunning. He captivated Harry since the very first time he talked to him, or maybe before then, when they were facing each other in the Quidditch pitch as seekers. Harry can't believe how lucky he got.

The second thought is also about Lucca, yet nothing to do with his beauty. Harry is worried.

Over the past week, Harry has been observing him. Lucca's mood switch constantly but he is... off. Harry misses Lucca's sudden outbursts of energy. Seeing him silent and calmer creates an unexpected pain in his chest. Harry wants to bring back the old Lucca but that would be impossible. Lucca has lost part of his light after that night and Harry is the one to blame.

Thus, Harry is debating if he should tell Lucca about the Prophecy. Dumbledore said not to, for the time being, his excuse was to let Lucca process his loss before assuming Harry's fate. He also asked if he could keep their future meetings as a secret, which Harry tried to reason. Dumbledore made it seem as if Lucca is not trust-worthy. Harry hates that. He doesn't like not telling Lucca about these important things. Ever since fourth year, Lucca proved to be loyal to Harry, why wouldn't Dumbledore see that?

Ron, next to him, lets out a cough. "Besotted."

Harry blinks at him. "Huh?"

"Nothing."

Harry heard him perfectly yet he decides to ignore him. He admits it is a bit embarrassing his best friend sees this side of him. Harry is besotted but Ron doesn't need to know that. He had enough teasing over the summer when Lucca came to the Burrow, it was hard to disappear whenever Ginny and Ron teased him, mimicking kisses and overacting situations that never happened.

"They do that because they like Lucca," Hermione said, laughing at Ginny's imitations. "He makes you so happy, it's adorable, Harry."

Lucca not only makes Harry happy, he makes him feel seen, heard and loved. Harry never had someone to care for him the way Lucca does. He wants to do the same thing, he wants Lucca to know Harry is there for him.

Harry has survived too many rumours and articles to care what others think. Lucca was never on the spotlight until now. It's new and scary. Lucca is not only in everyone's mouth because he is dating 'the Chosen One' but his family and his new reputation, too.

A group of fifth year Ravenclaws is nearby. Harry caught the brunet boy staring at Lucca three times already. Harry hopes it is because of the trials and nothing else.

Ron slams his quill on the table, looking at Harry. "Listen, mate. If you want to go with Lucca, just go. We can finish this at night."

Harry quirks a brow, surprised by his annoyed tone. "It was your idea to work on Transfiguration before tonight."

"Yes but if I knew Lucca would be here, I'd have taken you to the library."

That's true. They have been wasting their free period on the Study Hall because Harry can't grab his quill and write about laws of proportions or something — what was the essay even about? He can't remember.

But Harry may have been spending too much time with Lucca to care if Ron is right.

"Are you saying that to go with McCarthy or because you really want me to do homework? That'd be a very Hermione move."

Ron's face turns red. Harry catches him glancing towards the exit and he can't believe that move actually works. Ron shrugs, hesitant, yet he peers over the exit and now Harry sees the Hufflepuff girl walking out, following her friends. Harry laughs, amused that Milan's observations were correct. That morning, when he sat down to eat breakfast with Lucca at the Ravenclaw table, Milan had pointed out this odd match to them.

She nodded at the Gryffindor table, asking Harry, "Ron and McCarthy are dating or something?"

The group (Terry, Lucca and Milan) peered in direction of Ron.

"Maybe they are just friends," said Lucca, shrugging.

"Oh, she doesn't want to be friends with him," said Terry, surprisingly, he didn't sound jealous or annoyed. "She likes him. Huh. Good for Ron, I guess."

Harry said nothing, too curious how Charlotte McCarthy, a pink haired muggle born in their year, laughed at something Ron said. She was sitting a bit far away, closer to Neville and Alexandra, but leaning to chat with Ron.

If Milan didn't point it out, Harry wouldn't have noticed this proximity. But Harry has been too focused on Lucca to notice his best friend was talking to someone new.

Now, Ron is flustered and nervous. He mumbles something about muggle comics, superheroes and McCarthy's sense of humour. Harry feels thrilled, for him and for going after Lucca to inform this. Fuck. He hates gossip. What a hypocrite he is.

"You like her."

"No! She's Fred's ex-girlfriend!" Ron exclaims. "Or something, they went out together for Valentine's Day."

"It's alright if you fancy her."

"I don't fancy her!"

"I think you do," Harry smirks. "Are you going to ask her out?"

Ron gathers his belongings swiftly, shaking his head. "You don't understand, it's not the same for me as it was for you."

Harry doesn't understand what Ron means by that. Harry never fancied a girl, he doesn't even know if he ever liked someone — maybe Milan but now he can't see her as something else than a friend —.

"What do you mean?"

Ron is already on his feet, running a hand through his red locks. "You know what I mean — you're Harry and I'm Ron, it's just different for me. I've nothing."

Harry has the odd feeling this is related to his unwanted fame. He doesn't like that Ron is implying Lucca fancies Harry because he is famous. Lucca wouldn't, right?

"Don't be daft, Ron. You're a great friend."

"Yes," he is crestfallen as he shoulders his school bag, "that's the thing, I'm a great friend — whatever, see you around, Harry."

Harry is too confused to speak. This wasn't a fight, right? Harry isn't sure how to feel about fighting two of his most important persons in one week. No. Ron is just moody, he has been Harry won the Liquid Luck bottle and found about the book, not the way Hermione disapproves but he clearly doesn't like Harry is becoming Slughorn's favourite student. So, Harry decides he won't be mad at Ron's grumpiness.

When dinner comes and Ron continues to act odd, even more, Hermione is distant towards them — not just Harry. There is a very slight possibility something else is happening Harry isn't properly seeing. Is it about the Half-Blood Prince? Is it about the Prophecy?

What can possibly be bothering them, now?

Lucca seems to know the answer. When Harry tells Lucca about Ron and their conversation Lucca's brows go up. Incredulous. "Seriously?"

"Yes. That's why I think Ron is grumpy lately. He fancies McCarthy," Harry concludes as he ties his gloves. "And Hermione is upset with me because of the book."

"Half-Blood Prince?"

"Yes. She thinks I am cheating! The books says it and I do it, well — not exactly what the book says but the information is still in the book, right?" Harry hurriedly explains as Lucca grins, finding the situation hilarious. "It's actually helping me. And I need to pass Potions for the Auror Program."

"Well, if that lets you sleep at night..."

Harry tugs the laces harshly, just to seek reaction but Lucca only smirks. "I do like being tied up."

His face must be too red because Lucca crackles, bending forward and resting his head in Harry's shoulder. Harry nuzzles his hair, smiling at the scent of almond and chocolate shampoo Lucca uses. He loves when Lucca teases him, he never limits himself to be a little shit.

"You're clueless!"

"Er. What?"

Lucca barks another laugh. "Harry! Ron doesn't fancy McCarthy!"

Harry is so lost in what Lucca finds so funny about.

"What do you mean?"

"It's quite obvious, isn't it?" Lucca shrugs and extends his other hand, ready for Harry to tie his glove. "Ron fancies Hermione and Hermione fancies Ron. But... they are best friends."

"So?"

"They are scared to ruin their friendship because they don't know if both of them feel the same way."

Harry wants to punch himself at the first thought that crosses his mind. He doesn't like it. He doesn't find this ending good. Ron and Hermione always fight, they are different from each other and they are Harry's best friends! In the hypothetical case they date, they will split up and its third year all over again. Harry doesn't want them to become distant or, even worse, strangers.

"They don't like each other," he denies. "Ron fancies McCarthy. The Hufflepuff girl! Pink hair and long legs!"

Lucca wrinkles his nose. "Why you don't like the idea of them together?"

Fuck. How does he always know?

"They fight all the time."

"Couples fight."

"No, Lucca. They are at each other's throat all the time."

"I think you are mistaken," Lucca utters idly. "I've spend time with them, remember? They get along just good but... What if the bickering is their way to get each other's attention?"

Harry hasn't considered that a possibility because for him it's different. Harry loathes arguments which is ironic since he is confrontational himself. Nevertheless, he doesn't go around picking fights with Lucca to get his attention. For one, Lucca would hex him into the oblivion or ignore him until Harry crawls back to him. Secondly, Harry doesn't need to fight Lucca to be seen. He doesn't understand why Ron and Hermione do that, though.

"It's their thing, I suppose," Harry mumbles. "I just... what if they break up?"

"With that mind-set you leave no hopes for love."

I'm scared I'm going to end up alone if that happens, he thinks.

But I'm here for you, Lucca's eyes tell him. I'll always be here and you know that.

"Let them sort it out. They're old enough to make their own decisions," he waves his wand to levitate the casket. "Will you stay?"

"Do you want me to?"

Lucca shrugs. "I don't mind you here. Not that you actually predict my team's plays with a try out."

"I can see the way you play. What if I tell my chasers how to get past you?"

Lucca giggles, wrapping his arms around Harry. "It's adorable you think you can win against me."

Harry pecks his lips. "Cheeky. Lunch later?"

"Gryffindor table?"

"Yes."

From behind Lucca's shoulder, Harry catches the movement of a small crowd approaching. He gives his boyfriend one last kiss and makes his way to the stands, joining Terry, Luna and Milan. Padma and Samuel arrive after Harry, both sharing a box of Bertie Bott's. Harry finds himself anxious to share space with them alone. He doesn't mind Terry or Luna, they talked a few times before without Lucca around. Milan has proved to like Harry enough as she helped him with homework more than once. But Padma and Samuel show their distance, there is a hint of disapproval in their eyes Harry can't ignore.

"There is quite a public," Padma points out. "Should we be worried?"

Milan lowers her sunglasses, staring at the crowd surrounding Lucca. "No. McGregor isn't here anymore."

"Besides, Lucca proved himself," says Terry. "He's a good captain."

Harry can't agree more. Lucca's competitiveness is the reason why his teammates feel drawn to him, willing to follow his orders and play good. He can see it clearly right there, down in the pitch how Ravenclaws of all years, boys and girls, wait patiently for Lucca's instructions. He motions his hands in all directions, his blue robes swaying behind him as he separates groups of three, he also calls for the beaters and sets out the bludgers.

His heart is swollen with each save. He has no idea how Lucca makes it look so easy. The way he moves, gingerly, calmly, no worries shown in his face. It is almost as if he doesn't see his opponents as who they are. Harry imagines Lucca's eyes glint each time a chaser curses his name. He has seen his face the first time they played against each other. Lucca's defiance, his competitiveness and cheeky pushed Harry's impulse. Maybe it was then when Harry started to fancy Lucca because there wasn't a time afterwards Lucca was out of his sight. He just couldn't — can't — not look at him.

Lucca has captivated Harry in ways none else did before. Is he even aware the power he has over Harry? Does he know Harry would do anything for him?

Milan passes him a butter toffee. Her eyes scanning his face, looking for something. She finds it as a smile appears on her lips.

"Besotted," she whispers. The fondness in her voice is a warm embrace for Harry. He doesn't mind being called that. "I never told you how thankful I am you are with him."

Harry glances at the group. Samuel and Terry are teasing Padma over something he can't hear, their heads bend together whispering and laughing. Luna isn't even watching the trials.

He turns to face Milan. "What do you mean?"

Milan shrugs, the same way Lucca shrugs, yet it's not quite similar. Milan's movements are too graceful. Lucca is sharp and swift, as if he can't hold all the energy he has inside him.

"Lucca needed someone capable to see beyond his curse. You did. You motivated him to break it and prove everyone else he isn't a problem to solve nor he has to be fixed," Milan's smile is sad, nostalgic. "I just wish the rest could see that."

Harry has the vague idea she isn't talking about the rumours.

The first meeting with Dumbledore isn't what he expected. Dumbledore said learning this information about Voldemort was crucial for the prophecy. A part of Harry considers it ridiculous, the other chides him to not question Dumbledore's tactics. They are going through Voldemort's past. And, once again, Harry is asked to not tell anything to Lucca.

"Sir, why I am not allowed to tell Lucca about any of this? Why Ron and Hermine can but not Lucca?"

"Mr Weasley and Miss Granger have proven themselves to be loyal friends over several years. Both have faced down Death Eaters and several situations before him.

"Lucca did too. Since fourth year, he has been loyal to me —"

Dumbledore leans on his chair, there is a slight discomfort in the way Harry reacts so he decides to shut up.

"Mr Sallow's situation is quite different," Dumbledore says. "As you are aware of his visions, Mr Sallow has his own worries and troubles. Not to forget, he suffered from a curse for several years that left his mind weakened. Now, how will he prove himself trustworthy against your enemies when his memory betrays him?"

Harry clenches his jaw. He loathes the way Dumbledore talks about Lucca as if he is a problem to take care of. Lucca is probably more capable of learning Occlumency than Harry, cursed, not cursed, there is no difference in Lucca's abilities. He has proved himself before, why Dumbledore doesn't see it? Lucca was the one who sorted out the tasks, Lucca was the one who knew there was a sneak, and Lucca tracked Harry down to London and helped him. Lucca is far from a fool.

"Mr Sallow is smart and capable, Harry," Dumbledore speaks again, careful, "but his condition limits your freedom to talk about what concerns Voldemort."

Harry isn't comfortable with lying to Lucca but there is point in arguing against Dumbledore.

"It's alright," he finally agrees. "I won't say a word, sir."

His intention is to return to the common room as soon as possible, tell Ron and Hermione what he saw and the exchange. Midway, however, Harry changes his course, his feet directing him to the Hufflepuff common room. Once he enters the same corridor as the Hogwarts kitchens, Harry halts at the sight of Lucca and Kyle Bermbamn talking in the recess on the right of the corridor. He can't hear what they are saying, a shield of spell work is perfectly settled in between Harry and the distance to the entrance.

Lucca has his arms crossed, grinning, as Kyle seems to be explaining something. If it wasn't for the two Hufflepuff girls and a Ravenclaw boy next to them, taking part of the conversation while smoking, Harry would be really pissed. He won't lie that the sight annoys him. But it's the way Bermbamn has his arm resting on Lucca's shoulder, leaning way too closer than necessary which impulses Harry to approach them.

As soon as he crosses a blue line drawn on the floor, a white noise hits his ears. He blinks, confused, and then one of the girls is muttering a spell work Harry in his life heard before. A strong smell invades Harry's senses, it is not disgusting as weed, but it is sour enough to make him wince.

"Harry!" Lucca pushes Kyle out of his way, striding directly into his arms. "I'm glad you came. How was detention?"

"Er... Tolerable."

Kyle's smirk sets an alarm in Harry. He frowns, wrapping his arms around Lucca's slim waist. He is mine, Harry wants to tell him. Kyle chuckles, shaking his head. He doesn't utter a word.

"Want to grab a drink?" Lucca asks. "I was about to leave but we can stay if you want to."

"Come on, Sallow! It's too early to go to bed!" the Ravenclaw boy exclaims, sounding too cheery and airy altogether. "Oy, Potter, want some?" and he extends his hand, offering the cig he is holding.

Harry, feeling Lucca tense, declines with a dry. "No."

"Shame. Are you leaving then?"

"Yes," Lucca rushes to answer. "See you around."

Before any of them can utter a word, Lucca drags Harry by his hand. With his wand, he silences their shoes and requests the cloak. Only when they are fully cowered and far enough, Harry asks why was he leaving.

"Aurora," says Lucca. "We had an argument."

"About?"

"Everything."

Harry squeezes Lucca's hand, a reminder if he wants to talk, he is there. Lucca squeezes his hand back but doesn't talk until they have climbed enough stairs. Harry assumes they are going to the Ravenclaw common room. Fine. Ron and Hermione better go to bed because Harry has no desire to return to his tower this night.

"I'm tired she sees me as a child," Lucca finally says. "I'm not five years old. I don't need her to supervise my drinks or tell me who I should date — she isn't my mother!"

Lucca groans, letting go Harry's hand to cover his own face. He rubs his eyes and blinks the tears away. Harry halts their tracks, slowly turning Lucca to face him. Still in the dark, Harry can see how hurt Lucca is. He is pouting, his lips trembling, and his eyes are teary.

"I don't want to leave you," Lucca whispers, sniffing. "I don't want this to end."

"Lu..."

"She is wrong, Harry. Aurora has no idea the shit she talks about. I won't leave you."

His determination sets Harry's heart soaring. Lucca's voice is calm while his eyes are fierce. He wants Harry to know he isn't going anywhere no matter how hard others push him to leave him. It's his stubbornness that made Harry fall for him; his loyalty, his protectiveness, his impulsiveness, his care. How not to fall in love with someone who is ready to prove the world he loves him no matter what? How would anyone look at Lucca and not be dragged to their knees by his intense gaze?

"And if you ever leave me because you think she is right, Harry Potter," Lucca now stabs his finger against Harry's chest, "I will fight my way back to you. I am not joking around. I am not drunk. This is a warning: we are meant to be and I'll prove it to them."

How Dumbledore would doubt Lucca isn't loyal? How would Aurora dare to say Harry won't protect him? How the people who spreads those rumours can't see?

Harry isn't sure what he did to deserve this boy.

Harry wants to tell Lucca he loves him, he wants to kiss him, hug him, he wants to touch him everywhere and whisper sweet nothings until Lucca is a whimpering mess beneath him.

Lucca's face is close to his, lips brushing against his. "Is that clear, my love?" he whispers, looking into his eyes.

Knees wobbly, heart pounding and hands sweating, Harry nods. The dominance is settled, then. Lucca grabs the front of his hoodie and pulls him down for a hot kiss.

As their kiss grows more passionate, Lucca pushes Harry against the wall. It's hard to breathe under the cloak but it's harder to move. Lucca's hands go from his hair to his hips to under his clothes. Pressing up against him, Harry allows himself to be kissed, held and touched. He doesn't have any thought in mind, all coherent ideas clouded by Lucca's lips and hands.

"I love you so much," Lucca whispers as his kisses descend to his neck, nibbling the skin there. Harry sighs, melting in his arms. "You know that, don't you?"

Dizzy but more awake than ever, Harry nods. "Love you, too."

Their hands seek to explore every part of Lucca, he lowers them, untucking his shirt and hungrily caressing his back. Lucca sighs, removing one of his hands to touch the wall behind them. There is buzz, something shifting, and before Harry can open his eyes to see what is happening, he is pushed into a room.

Harry blinks at the chamber. There is a bed, armchairs, a table and a fireplace. Harry recognizes the room they are in. The door is closed and Lucca hugs him from behind. Harry shudders at the kisses on his neck, an embarrassing sound escapes his lips when Lucca sucks on a spot. He can feel him smiling. Cocky bastard. Harry loves him.

"I thought we were going to your room," he manages to turn, slowly dragging Lucca to the bed. "You sly git."

"Terry claimed the room first, besides, this is better," Lucca mumbles, his hands working to get rid of Harry's clothes. "I want you."

Harry feels his body answering to Lucca. Without stopping to think or to feel nervous, Harry allows Lucca to pulls his hoodie and tee over his head. Lucca's hands are touching all over his chest and Harry can only capture Lucca's lips to cease his own moans. It's heated and it feels so good.

Now, more confident and excited, Harry manages to turn them around and removes Lucca's clothes. Then, Harry pushes him to the bed, not wasting time to settle on his lap to continue kissing him. Their bare chests are pressed against each other, the bulge in their trousers is visible and uncomfortable. Lucca grabs his arse and rocks his hips, Harry gasps at the sensation.

"We can stop —"

Harry nips his neck. "Fuck. No."

"I mean," Lucca lets out a shaky breath as Harry trails down more kisses from his neck to his shoulder. "I mean... we can stop anytime. Just say it."

"Does it look like I want to stop?" and he pushes him down.

Lucca smiles, then. The sight is breath-taking, Lucca lying there, flushed and dishevelled. Eyes twinkling with pure love and desire, his chest moving up and down, catching air.

"You're beautiful."

"I know."

Too much cheek, Harry needs to do something about that.

He gasps as Harry begins a trail of kisses on his chest, descending to stomach as his hands take care of the buckle of his belt and open his flies. Harry kisses him one more time, asking if that is alright, now more aware how far they have come. Lucca nods and kisses him, tangling his fingers in his hair. It's slower, more sensual than desperate.

Harry settles with the new peace. They have time. This isn't a race. He melts into his kisses, barely minding when Lucca manhandles his body, switching their positions. That way, Lucca sits on his hips and the smirk on his lips tells Harry he is the one in charge.

At the end of the night, Harry is the one who becomes a whimpering mess. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.3K 163 21
"Wishing on dandelions all of the time" After the war, Harry is alone and headed back to finish his last year of school at Hogwarts while feeling not...
48.8K 742 6
my odds are stacked. GOLDEN TRIO ERA HARRY POTTER / FEMALE! OC PS - DH [ slow updates ] © LUVPOTTERS
114K 4K 41
❝You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?❞ ❝You should know the answer to that by now, Harry.❞ ⁂ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
596K 20.2K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...