Finding Truth

By kazu_kazu

This is a fantasy A.U of the original 'Dear Little Flower'. This will naturally contain spoilers for the orig... More

KAZU
《The history》
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《17.5》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《Threaty》
《Kingdoms》
《Begining》
《Picture perfect》
《21》
《World》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《uh... filler???》
《29》

《22》

151 12 12
By kazu_kazu

Shiro stood in front of a statue of a woman in the castle grounds. He's seen this statue a lot of times already. But he still has no idea who this woman was nor her history. But somehow... she felt... familiar...

"Shiro?" A voice called out to him. He turned back to look at the person, it was his father. "What are you doing out so early?"

It was still a few hours until sunrise, and just two more days before they set for the human kingdom.

Shiro was against going there, he knew the true nature of the king and he didn't want to put anyone he cares about in any more danger. But even the Èxi and his uncles all agreed in going.

They kept saying everything will be fine and that Muzan won't try to use any traps under the gaze of his people. But Shiro couldn't believe that. Muzan will do anything to get what he wants. Even if it includes using a trap to kill his enemy.

"Who's that woman?" Shiro asked, motioning to the statue.

"Hm... that... is..." Sanemi sighed as he took Shiro to sit down on a bench close to the statue. "That's the first demon, in other words, she's like our great-great-great-grandmother or something."

"Ah, I heard of that story." Shiro said as he remembered reading something in the Holy Garden's library. "The goddess punished her for a crime and cursed her entire bloodline. She was one of her subjects and was loyal to her, but her heart was ruined and tainted."

"So that's what the humans are telling their people." Sanemi spat. He glared at the ground. Shiro asked what he meant. "She is not a subject. She's one of the goddess childrens. She was the one who ruled the night sky. Her name was lost in history... but her story was not."

"There was one more...?" Shiro asked in surprise. "But weren't there only three of them? Fire and the sun. Water and the tides. Destiny and life."

"I'll tell you the story which the humans hid from their people for millions of years," Sanemi said in a strict tone, glancing over his son. "The goddess had four children. The youngest was her, the one who rules the night sky and the stars. She was dedicated to her mother and served her people. But..."

He sighed as he remembered the story his mother always told him. He would hear this story being told to his younger siblings. It reminded him of his own story.

"She met and fell for a human." He said. Shiro could feel a sense of familiarity to this story. "But as you know, she had her priorities and having any affairs or any kind of relationship with the mortals are forbidden. So.. when the goddess found out... she killed the human."

"Then what happened?" Shiro asked, completely emerged in the story.

"She was heartbroken and she did something forbidden." His eyes softened as he looked at the eyes of his ancestor. "She tried to revive the dead." Shiro gasped, even he knew the price to pay for that. "The goddess found out about this and cursed her and her worshipers. She used her power to have horns break their skin in the most painful way. She used her own hand to split their eyes. She made their teeth fall off and have new, sharper ones to grow painfully. After that... the goddess divided the world and she banished her daughter to one side while the rest of the untainted ones remained on another. That is her story."

Shiro was horrified to hear the story. He never heard this side of history when he grew up. The stories were so happy and uplifting, heroes defeating the demons. Everything was nothing but a way to control and silence the truth.

"Then.. what happened to the other children..?" Shiro asked, wanting to know more of the story.

"Well... this part of history is not written anywhere. Only the descendant of her and the descendants of the ones who rule the water and tides knows." He said with a smirk, placing a finger on his lips. "So you better not tell this story to anyone that isn't part of the royal family."

Shiro nodded fast, wanting to know the secret.

"Come with me."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"AH!! IT'S COLD!! WHY ARE WE AT THE BEACH!?" Shiro exclaimed as he shivered and held his coat close to him. It was so cold and the sky was still dark. Why the hell were they at the beach. The beach right behind the castle, to add. "It's so cold... I wanna go back... let's go back old man..."

"You said you wanted to know the secret, right?" Sanemi asked with a snicker as he watched Shiro shiver and beg to go back. He looked at the night sky, watching as the few rays of the sun rose in the horizon. He took Shiro and dragged him to the water.

"IT'S COLD!! WHY ARE WE STEPPING ON ICE COLD WATER!?" Shiro exclaimed, screaming to go back and to let go of his hand.

"Where the land and the sea meets. At the darkest hour, the gate will be complete." Sanemi rhymed, making Shiro wonder what he was doing. "A place where the land the sea meets. It's a place created by the one who rules the water and the tides for his younger sister so that they could meet-"

"-a sacred place for the royal family!" Shiro exclaimed, remembering his little brother's words to him that day. "Are you saying we'll go there!? But it's already morning!! How are we going there?!"

"Shut your mouth." Sanemi spat, clicking his tongue. "We're not going there. Someone is coming here. And as for the darkest moment..." He paused, looking up, making Shiro look up as well. "The darkest moment is before dawn."

A darkness that Shiro didn't even know began to envelope the whole beach, making him close his eyes. But once he opened them, the sun had risen and the darkness was replaced by light.

And right before his eyes stood a man, taller than his father with a kind smile and a scar on his face. He stood at water, giving the two of them an awkward hello.

"Uh... hi..? Why are there two of you?" He asked, pointing to the identical looking son and father combo.

"Right... this is Shiro. The one I told you about." Sanemi said, gesturing to his still shocked son. "Shiro, this is my brother, Genya. Genya, this is my first son, Shiro. Nice to meet you, ya-da-ya-da, great! Let's get back to the palace!"

"WHAT!? You have a brother?!" Shiro exclaimed, looking back to Genya and to his father in confusion. "You guys are brothers?! WAIT! HOLD UP!! OLD MAN YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Something was wrong. She knew something was very wrong. But she couldn't point it out.

(Y/N), the saintess and the future queen of the kingdom closest to the borders of the demon kingdom. It was one of the leading nations in the world, but... she could tell that this place was filled with greed and corruption.

"Where is... my brother..." She asked herself, holding the book as she started at the night view outside her balcony. "And where are the twins..." She furrowed her brows as she looked down below the gardens. "...why does..." 'Why does it hurt whenever I look at the garden...'

She was confused and quite frustrated at herself. She was told that she's been asleep for nearly fifteen years... and her last memory... it was...

'Arjun...' The name that she gave to someone. But she can't seem to remember who it was. The name felt so familiar and warm, but the face who it belonged to wasn't so familiar. Just a blurred face on her mind. 'Who are you... Arjun?'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Good morning, your majesty!" The bubbly and cheerful girl chimed as she entered the room.

"Good morning, Mitsuri." (Y/N) replied with a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yup!" Mitsury answered, placing the new batch of flowers on the table. "The king picked these for you! Do you like them?"

"They're beautiful." (Y/N) muttered, caressing the petal of the pretty red rose. "Mitsuri... do you... Do you have anyone you would like to invite tomorrow on the banquet?"

"Uh... there's my family... but I think it's best to not invite them..." She said with a shy tone, (Y/N) asking why. "Well, my little sister just gave birth a few weeks ago and one of my little brothers is going to get married just next month... and well- we're a really big family! I don't want to bother your majesty more than I've already had!"

"You silly little thing, you don't bother me at all." (Y/N) chuckled lightly as the other maids came with her breakfast. "....Mitsuri..."

"Yes, your majesty?" She asked with a smile.

"Are you..." (Y/N) began as she looked around for anyone. There wasn't anyone else so she continued, "Have you..." (Y/N) paused, flashing her a forced smile. "Have you ever thought of starting a family?"

"... Oh!" Within a second, Mitsuri was filled with happiness at her question. "Is your majesty thinking about your future!? That's so cute!!" She squealed, feeling bubbly. But (Y/N) returned back to their topic. "Hm... my own family...? I haven't really thought of it yet! I've always been busy with my inn, I never had the time to think about getting married! Although, it was everything I was thinking about when I was younger... but I can't seem to remember much about it... hehe..."

"You... can't remember much..?" (Y/N) asked, almost dropping the fork on her hands. Mitsuri nodded. "Misturi... come here."

"...Okay?" Mitsuri said as she made her way to the queen, standing in front of her as she ordered.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt." (Y/N) said, raising her finger and lightly tapping Mitsuri's forehead. A golden light began to glow on Mitsuri's head and it soon covered her entire form. "Just as I thought... Mitsuri is..."

||A.N||

Still surprised how none of you questioned how Aiko was here... I mean... who is Aiko's mother 👁👁

Also, there's more coming, I just need to finish it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 4 12
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving her as the on...
71.3K 1K 17
*OLD* A small compilations of Genya oneshots from the anime/manga Kimetsu No Yaiba Reader's pronouns will be they/them from the oneshot "Hidden Kiku...
48.3K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
6M 98.2K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...