Dear King

MakeupxJunkie tarafından

Daha Fazla

Copyright | Note
Dear King
1. Our Little Secret
2. I Don't Wanna Love You..
3. Change Is Needed
4. New Opportunities
5. Hate Is A Strong Word..
6. What Have I Done?
7. Should've Used Protection..
8. This Can't Be Happening..
9. He Loves Me..
10. I Need Time..
11. Mixed Signals
13. 160 bpm.❤
14. Pillow Talk..
15. His Last Breath..
16. Can't Give Up Now..
17. If Heaven Was A Hideaway..
18. Welcome Back.
19. How Could You?
20. Intimate Pictures..
21. Making Amends.
22. Slowly Progressing.
23. Odd Conversations
24. Apologies
25. Early Labor?
26. Tears Of Joy
27. Make It Right..
28. She's Different.
29. 3D Imaging.
Pictures..
30. Surprise..
31. Baby Blues.
32. He Has Feelings Too..
33. Couples Therapy
34. Walk By Faith : Not By Sight.
35. Devastating News..
36. Candle Light & Prayer.
37. First Checkup.
38. Reaching Out..
39. Telling The Truth.
40. Pain In My Heart..
41. You Deserve Better
42. Dumb Decisions.
43. Plan B..
44. Birthday Fun?
45. Night Gone Wrong..
46. A Mother's Prayer..
47. Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right..
48. Hurtful Words..
49. Time Will Tell..
50. Fifteen Seconds..
51. Welcome To Maryland.
52. Friends?
Who Do You Choose??
53. I'm Coming Home..
54. Rethink... Us.
55. No Drinks Please..
56. This Isn't Like You..
57. But He's Fine..
58. Bi-curious?
59. Save Me : Session One..
60. Please Don't Judge Me..
61. I Choose.. : Session Two..
62. Never Giving Up..
63. A Heart Of Roses..
64. Epilogue : I'm Sure It's You..

12. Don't Kiss And Tell..

11.5K 600 131
MakeupxJunkie tarafından

Hazel

"So I heard you and my brother kissed"

I covered my face, I knew it was only a matter of time before she asked about the kiss. Do all men kiss and tell? It wasn't that deep for him to tell Stacy. But I'm sure he told Stacy because he knew she'd ask, which is a good way to find out how I feel about it without directly asking me.

"Um, it was.. it just happened"

"Did you feel anything? Like do you like him?"

"I mean, I don't know. Like I-I have a lot going.."

"You can't even get it out right, You like him!"

"No, no, no. He seems like a really nice guy but I'm not trying to do that at the moment. I need to focus on me right now"

"That's understandable, how are things going at the shop?"

I pointed to the blue color and told the lady to do whatever she wanted design wise. Stacy called herself treating me to a pedicure at this cute little spa. They have wine, fruits, crackers and cheese, really cute little snacks. Of course I can't sip on wine because of the baby, I'm not old enough either. So I've been sipping on orange juice, eating all the crackers and cheese.

"You know, stop playing.."

"Okay I do, but I just wanted you to admit it. You haven't showed up since monday, what's going on?"

"After the kiss I really didn't wanna face Austin. I work for him, and then with everything else going on I don't know if this is really what I want..."

"Don't tell me you're still mad at what Ted did. I already got in his ass he will never do it again. We miss you up at the shop"

"I don't know anymore. I didn't really think about how things would be working with a group of men. If I'm going to be disrespected over something like that, this isn't for me. I have a baby on the way, I'm responsible for the life I'm creating. I don't like to get out of character, It's unnecessary stress I'm putting on my baby. And right now it's not worth it"

"Your heart is in the right place, you just wanna bring a healthy baby into the world. But you shouldn't let that stress you, these niggas don't care. You have to be just as careless, like you took my client? Coo I'm gonna pick myself up and come back even harder. I know it's difficult being as though you're the new girl. But you can't let these niggas take what you earned, you're gonna have a mouth to feed soon. Pull your big girl panties on and stunt on these niggas. Fuck Ted and any bitch that tries to bring you down, jealously is a huge factor. Take all them bitches down and stack ya money, simple as that"

She's right but I know half the things that's been happening is being done out of spite. And to spare my feelings I will simply remove myself from the situation before things get worse.

"Yeah you're right, I'm just not as rough around the edges like you though. I think it'll be easier to work for my uncle at his law firm in Staten Island"

"Well watch and learn because I'm gonna teach you. You're not leaving me in Brooklyn, just come back please"

"You're acting like I'm going far, Staten island is less than an hour from here. Plus I'm not moving yet"

"But then we won't be able to eat lunch together. I might miss something and you damn right you aren't moving"

"I'm just gonna work over there, I plan to stay in Brooklyn. Its closer to the hospital my doctor works with"

"So you're just gonna give up being a barber? Over one opinion? Oh... I know what it is. Please don't let that keep you from doing something you love."

I can't stomach the thought of him loving another woman and not his child. I have to see him come into the shop to get his hair cut, and then he brings his little girlfriend to the salon. Its too much, he smiles with her like she makes him so happy. I know for a fact she hasn't done half the things I've done for him.

I don't wanna see that, it's not healthy for me. When he first came in with her, he was getting his hair cut. She was off to the side calling him baby and saying she loved him. To make matters worse he requested me to cut his hair.  I know he did that on purpose, it hurt especially when he said he loved her back.

Does she not see the name on his wrist? Or did he lie about that too? Did he tell her about our baby? Or does he honestly not care to play his role, ever...

This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. I was kept in the dark but this new bitch gets taken to get her hair done. Gets told I love you, it's crazy and to be completely honest it's enough to piss me off. I've wasted so many tears on him and I'm finally getting fed up.

I sucked it up and let Stacy know I no longer wanted to talk, she's paying for my pedicure so why not enjoy myself? This was her way of trying to convince me to come back to the shop. I would love to come back, however it's putting too much stress on me. So many people will look at me funny and say I'm crazy. But it's difficult having to watch the man you thought you'd be with, be with another woman.

The thing that hurts the most is knowing he doesn't care about my child. He'll look at my stomach which has started to get plump that's the best way to describe it. It's not noticeable to the public eye, but I know and he notices. He has walked right past me without a slight emotion in his face. You'd think we didn't know eacother, he ignored the message I sent him. I was informing him of where the first appointment would be, the day and time also.

Next week is the day actually and I haven't heard a word from him. I don't really think he's going to show up. Especially if this pregnancy is something his new girlfriend knows nothings about. He's sad, very sad.. there's going to come a point in his life where he regrets everything he's done. The same shit he's done to me will be done to him, maybe not in the same way but it's going to come back and bite him dead in the ass.

And speak of the devil in the door came King and his girlfriend. I started to get up but Stacy held my shoulder. "Uh uh girl, sit your ass down"

Stacy stopped flipping through her magazine and popped her gum..

"Why are you here?"

He ignored her continued to let the reception know they were hear to see Mrs Marcia, Stacy's mom.

"Why are you looking for my mom, she left.. matter of fact who told you she was here"

"Where did she go?"

"She went to get Hazel some food, something your sorry ass should be doing"

"That's not my responsibility.."

"You need to grow the fuck up King, that baby she's carrying is your responsibility"

"Yo that ain't my seed, leave me the hell alone with all that shit. This is my girlfriend, I haven't been with no one else. That's Hazel's problem not mine"

"You don't have to worry about my baby, I'm not begging you, nor am I knocking down doors for you! You can say what you want, but don't sit up in here like you didn't just eat this pussy, bitch!"

Stacy's eyes widened before she started laughing, she slapped hands with me and picked her magazine back up.

"That was a good one, never turn down some bomb head. Sorry ass talking shit with the same mouth he ate the cookie with. Nigga you just lost all your cool points. And you haven't messed with anyone other than Malta, bitch you thought! You thought he was only for you, talking shit about my girl. Well honey you might as well start giving her some child support money. I bet he kissed you before washing his face, therefore you ate that pussy too. Hop on the train bitch there's room, I might toss your ass off but get on"

I hopped out of my chair, I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. Stacy is need of serious help, her mouth is... I don't know. She called the girl Malta when her name is Mia.

"My stomach hurt, bye Stacy I'm leaving! I'm gonna run down to the store and get something to drink"

"Alright behave now"

"No you behave, I'm on my best behavior already"

I wrapped my scarf around my neck and pushed the door open, my toes are done so I should just go home. Half way down the block I heard King calling my name, I just kept walking.

"Hazel!"

He grabbed my arm to stop me, I tried to push him off me but his grip was too tight.

"Let me go!"

"No, what the fuck was that!?"

"The truth! It doesn't feel good does it?"

"You know that night was a mistake, I was drunk when I came to your place the other day!"

"It was a mistake but it happened and she deserves to know just how much of a sorry ass you really are. Now let go of my wrist before I kick you"

He gripped it tighter and pushed me against the brick wall, there was something sticking out the brick. I yelled out in pain but he kissed me to silence my screams. I kneed him continuously until I hit the right area.  When he released my hand I pushed him tried my hardest to bust him in his mouth. My height did make that easy..

"Why would you do that too me!"

I couldn't help but cry the pain in my back wouldn't go away. I don't know what my back slammed against.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. I was just trying to talk to you.. I don't what.. I'm really sorry"

"No you're not, you don't want me or this baby. You did it on purpose"

"No.. I didn't mean it!"

The look in his eyes was a mixture of fear and regret, one minute he seemed like he wanted to stay and then the next he'd look like he needed to leave. He's fighting demons within himself, he needs help. It almost hurt for me to breathe, I walked away while he just crossed the street and got into his car. I placed my hand on my stomach not sure if the impact would hurt my baby.

I pulled the doors open to the spa Mrs Marcia handed me my food with a smile on her face. She began to frown when she noticed the uneasy look on my face.

"What's wrong? Did I get the wrong thing?"

"No, it's exactly what I wanted, thank you.. um Stacy I'm going home, I don't feel good"

"You were feeling fine literally five minutes ago. Matter of fact where's King? What did he do?"

"Nothing, I just really need to go"

"Hazel"

"I'm fine!"

The truth is I'm not fine, he not only hurt me physically but mentally and emotionally..

:

:

I turned up my face in pain, it feels like there's a foot pressing on the center of my back. That's the way I can describe the feeling but it's accompanied with tons of pain. I laid on my couch with an ice pack on my back. Out of fear I called my doctor and she moved my appointment to tomorrow. I'm just scared to tell them what exactly happened, he said it was an accident.

I scrolled through the text messages I've received in the past hour, only responding to Rashawn since he asked what I wanted to eat. Other than that there were several from King apologizing. Some of his messages were confusing, It was like he'd apologize then tell me off. Ask me if the baby was okay then say he needs to talk to me. I don't know what else there is to say, his apologies aren't sincere.

I pulled my sleeve over my wrist as Rashawn walked in with grocery bags. He's going to make me ham and baked macaroni, he's a beast in the kitchen. He's just shy about his culinary skills..

"I got all the stuff greedy, I even got you some more Oreos and some brownies"

"Thanks"

"What's wrong?"

"My back"

He laughed a little, thinking it was because of the pregnancy but he quickly stopped when he seen the look on my face.

"It's not because of the baby?"

I shook my head no and sat up, I lifted my shirt and watched him drop the bags.

"What happen?"

"Is it bad?"

"There's a bruise on your back.."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 210 39
Love story with humor, love, sadness, anger, hurt and lust
165K 4.7K 26
READ TO FIND OUT
47.6K 1.1K 19
Read to find out.