๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. DAISUKE KAMBE

By tokkidino

๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... More

ไพกๆ ผ ; prologue.
็ฌฌไธ€็ซ  ; worthy enough to join.
็ฌฌไบŒ็ซ  ; the two persons.
็ฌฌไธ‰็ซ  ; cynical thoughts.
็ฌฌๅ››็ซ  ; tomatoe ketchup.
็ฌฌ5็ซ  ; accidentally in his car.
็ฌฌๅ…ญ็ซ  ; bedroom floor.
็ฌฌ7็ซ  ; assistance.
8็ซ  ; the female celebrity.
็ฌฌไน็ซ  ; a different thank-you.
็ฌฌๅ็ซ  ; the millionare's house.
็ฌฌๅไธ€็ซ  ; chef amorcito.
12็ซ  ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13็ซ  ; that cafรฉ waiter.
14็ซ  ; master amorcito.
15็ซ  ; jealous much(?)
16็ซ  ; tastier than coffee.
็ฌฌ17็ซ  ; sick of his touch.
18็ซ  ; fever by you.
็ฌฌๅไน็ซ  ; modern detectives agency.
็ฌฌ20็ซ  ; boyfriend.
21็ซ  ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22็ซ  ; slept for eight hours.
23็ซ  ; shirtless millionare.
24็ซ  ; first time hearing you say that.
25็ซ  ; not just friends.
26็ซ  ; time to apologize.
27็ซ  ; back to reality.
28็ซ  ; adopted.
ใƒใƒฃใƒ—ใ‚ฟใƒผ29 ; impatient millionare.
30็ซ  ; marriage contract.
31็ซ  ; future mrs. kambe.
32็ซ  ; not allowed to get drunk.
33็ซ  ; sister-in-law.
34็ซ  ; starting the preparations.
35็ซ  ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36็ซ  ; a boring, failed hangout.
37็ซ  ; punishment.
็ฌฌ38็ซ  ; following accounts.
็ฌฌ40็ซ  ; bathtub.
41็ซ  ; she's back in tokyo.
็ฌฌ42็ซ  ; temporary pleasure.
็ฌฌ43็ซ  ; both at faults.
็ฌฌ44็ซ  ; sincere ily.
45็ซ  ; separation(?)
46็ซ  ; helpless millionare.
47็ซ  ; idk what to name the chapter.
48็ซ  ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49็ซ  ; angry millionaire.
t a g
็ฌฌ50็ซ  ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
็ฌฌ51็ซ  ; "wanna do the thing again?"
็ฌฌ52็ซ  ; future child.
็ฌฌ53็ซ  ; 2020 christmas special.
็ฌฌ54็ซ  ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
็ฌฌ55็ซ  ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
็ฌฌ56็ซ  ; only with you.
็ฌฌ57็ซ  ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
็ฌฌ58็ซ  ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
็ฌฌ59็ซ  ; daiki.
็ฌฌ60็ซ  ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

39็ซ  ; insect.

3.8K 187 160
By tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-nine] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

HE WALKS CLOSER to the masked-boy with a gun on his hands pointed directly to the man. Daisuke calmly says, "You're arrested for Unlawful Confinement Causing Injury."

Your body shakes aggressively at the corner because you were completely terrified at what you were watching right now.

A gun pointed at your husband's soul.

"I will take care of your sister's injury."

"How could you even?!?—" the boy stared at the raven man's eyes and started second thoughts. His expression became less dangerous as he tilts his gun down.

Daisuke came closer to the boy and subtly took the gun in his hands to remove all the remaining bullets inside it. "How the heck did he do that?!"

After the damn crime scene has finished, every other passenger finally exits the subway in a safe manner except for the hostage on the ground, who got killed.

You three; Kato and Daisuke including you, also exits the subway in peace. The air brushed your hair out from your face, it felt really nice and relaxing.

Ryo immediately ran up towards Daisuke when he saw him, "You're Kambe-san, right?" then he bows politely while saying, "Thank you very much for your help."

You blinked in unision. The crime scene would have gotten worse if your spouse didn't existed there. Sometimes, you are actually surprised that he can be helpful.

"Dai." you call his name while softly intertwining your fingers with his. He automatically looks at you with that same stoic-face he always does outside the mansion.

But his eyes are in a different story.

You can always tell what his emotions are by simply looking at those pretty pair of navy orbs. Right now, he just seems calm and neutral.

"What?" he simply replies.

A thin line modifies your lips and you seriously can't believe this man at all.

"Are you freaking kidding me, Daisuke Kambe?! There was a gun with bullets pointed at you earlier! D'ya have no idea how much I wanted to scream in trepidation?!"

He pauses and stares at you for a mere moment, then he just grins after adverting his eyes from you. And this just made you even more annoyed.

"Did you even hear me?! You have guts to do that! I am going to—"

A moment of silence, Daisuke quickly leans towards you and pecks your lips. You grunted in irritation but you looked so freaking flustered already.

"That's not gonna change anything, Dai—"

With much audacity, he lifts one of his arm and gently places it on the back of your head- he lightly pushes your face towards his to taste your talkative lips.

You have to admit, he tastes so much more better than those candies you buy from street stores. And its great because- its also for free.

(a/n: damn (y/n) showing that he owns his man ya'll, im pRoud.)

You broke the kiss that felt like the entire world just stopped, as well as the time. Your eyes couldn't look straight into his pair, because of this burning sensation on both of your cheeks.

He silently chuckles and pecks your cheek for the last time. Your heart is racing so fast, you never knew that you could still be in heaven, even when you're not in heaven.

Footsteps was heard near, and you heard your brother's voice getting clearer. "Eyo! I was looking for you two in the subway and you were both just here."

None of you responded to him, you couldn't because you were busy trying to fix your tomato-face. "Blockhead? Did a cat got your tongue?"

You aggressively shaked your head at him, still avoiding any possible eye-contact. Until Kato notices your ears, "Oh dang, your ears are so red. Did I miss something? That's a very interesting sight."

"L-Lets just go, I'm tired." you forced to say and volunteered to be one walking infront of the two men behind you.

Even when afar, you could still clearly all their mutterings behind your back. "Millionare-dude, did you touched her chest?"

Your body freezes. What the hell did he just say?!

"No."

"Then what did you do? She's blushing from head-to-toe, and I think she's only like that around you."

And after that, Daisuke had no response to him anymore. "I'm going to murder my sibling when we get back home."

"Why are you wearing my polo?"

You laid on the gigantic bed, all comfortable with your spouse's white polo. And his polo was literally like a dress on your figure, it reached to your knees.

"Do I need to answer that?" you question back, basically dodging his question while playing with your phone.

He removes his polo, showing heaven once again. You could hear but not really hear his mumbling, "I don't mind, because you're wearing a see-through one."

"Uhuh." you didn't understood what he said, and the readers are so disappointed at you goshdanggit.

He walks towards you and takes your busy phone from your hands. You grumpily looked at him, "I was playing Mario! Oh c'mon! I was about to reach the highest rank!"

"You can play with me."

"What."

"I said we can play better games than that app. Wanna know the rules?" he softly touches your exposed thigh, you quickly slapped his hand off and threw a pillow on his face.

You rolled your eyes and faced the other direction of the bed. "In your dreams, idiot. Thanks for ruining my gaming time."

He chuckles and lays on the bed beside you. His hand slowly and leisurely moves to your thigh until it landed on your cheeks. He squeezes your mochi cheeks with a smile.

"You know I hate you."

"You know you don't."

"I know that you don't know."

"I don't know what you know."

You started giggling underneath your breath at the sudden scene, your smile touches your eyes. He kept on poking your cheeks nonstop.

"Do you know that the readers wants us to actually do it?"

"Do what? And who the freak is 'readers'? Is that a guy?"

"No, they're my guardian angels."

"Are you fuc-"

"But seriously, they really want us to sleep together."

"We are doing that right now! Jesu-"

He started hugging you and pressing his lips again on your neck. The tension is so pleasing yet irritating- you just wanna sleep, can't the world let you do that for god's sake?

"Ouch! Something bit me!" you winced in pain. "Dai, I think an insect just bit my neck!"

"I'm not an insect, that's just rude. And I gave you a hickey by the way, want more?"

___ ° ° '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608 10 5
[COMPLETED โœ…] [Kambe Daisuke x Haru Katou] Republish from AO3 Beware. Shounen-Ai. ๐Ÿ”žโ›”๐Ÿ”ฅ Credit to the respective fanart owners. I only own the fanfic...
122K 4.7K 21
Being rich and successful was nearly everyone's dream but it wasn't for Kanbe Daisuke. He's discovered unlimited wealth at such a young age, now only...
503K 28.5K 51
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†:๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ หขสฐแต‰'หข หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟแตˆสธ โฑโฟ แตสธ แต›แต‰โฑโฟหข แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต'แต แตˆสธโฑโฟแต แถ แต’สณ แตƒโฟแต’แต—สฐแต‰สณ แต—แตƒหขแต—แต‰ โž โ‡ in which a secretive...
115K 3.6K 31
status; finished. THEME SONG; Sugar Daddy - Qveen Herby y/n, a college student has trouble with her apartment rent and school fees. she works at a...