The First Love | myg

By asparagusstae

In which a nerdy girl and a stony guy fall in love with each other for the first time. "My first love is pian... More

*INTRO*
Part 1 | Back To School
Part 2 | New Music Student
Part 3 | A Deal
Part 4 | She's Very Sweet
Part 5 | Friends? Friends.
Part 6 | Popular
Part 8 | Closer Than Before
Part 9 | Sleepover
Part 10 | Thanks For Listening
Part 11 | Uncomfortable
Part 12 | No One Has Ever Did That
Part 13 | Why Would He Lie?
Part 14 | Feelings
Part 15 | Keychain
Part 16 | Happy Birthday
Part 17 | The Best Birthday Ever
Part 18 | Real Special Person
Part 19 | Help
Part 20 | Salsa Dance
Part 21 | I Like You.. A Lot
Part 22 | The Audition
Part 23 | You Look Totally Like Him
Part 24 | The Talent Fest
Part 25 | Apologize
Part 26 | Holidays
Part 27 | I Don't Know What You've Done To Me
Part 28 | The Moon And The Stars
Part 29 | Do You Like Someone?
Part 30 | I Cry All Night
Part 31 | You're Stronger Than You Think
Part 32 | It's All Over
Part 33 | I Will Love You
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*UPDATE*

Part 7 | Sneak In

749 29 14
By asparagusstae

Yoongi's perspective :

I and Y/n sit on the terrace thinking about a good plan.

"Hey, how about we go to Jimin and say that Minji has been doing all this." She says.

I stare at her with an annoying expression.

I can't believe she scores A+ in all tests. She's so dumb.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks.

"How can you be so thoughtless? You think Jimin's going to believe you, if you just go to him and say this?"

"Right. Then.. we need proofs to confront her!"

We both look at each other at the same time and say, "CC TV!"

"Yep, let's go to the CC TV room." She says without hesitating.

"Excuse me, no body are going to stand there, catching a welcome board, for you to come. It's only allowed for school staff."

"Then, what are we going to do?"

Is she really that innocent or is she doing that to annoy me? Calm down Yoongi. Calm down.

"We need to sneak in there."

"Sneak in? But-" I cut her off and say, "Now, don't tell me, it's not good to do it that way. We have only that way, and we have to do it. Don't be so dumb."

"O-okay." She stares at me.

I know that look.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't have ideas anymore."

"Please.. think na.. I know you can do this."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

I give her a side eye and she gives me a teasing smile.

How is this girl going to survive without me?

We finally make a plan and go near CC TV room. We stand in one corner of that hallway and start executing our plan.

I run to the CC TV room and bang on the door hard, making a huge noise and run away to the other corner of the hallway. The security comes out opening the door. As soon as the security comes out, Y/n comes running in the hallway and slips wantedly on the floor. She moans in pain.

You are a good actor y/n.

The security runs to her without locking the door and helps her up.

"Can you please take me to the clinic. I can't walk." She says with a serious expression. The security nods and takes her to the clinic.

Pfft, she's funny.

I immediately sneak in to the room. I search through the CC TVs and find out that what I assumed is true. Minji's the evil.

The CC TV clearly recorded Minji taking a picture of both of them, when y/n us pinching Jimin's cheeks.

I'm about to copy that into my pen drive, when my phone buzzes. Its a text from Y/n.

Shit! Shit! Shit! You gotta run Yoongi!

I quickly copy that into my drive and leave the room as fast as I can, before the security come in. Luckily, there are no CC TVs outside the CC TV room, so we can't get caught. I meet up with
y/n in the practice room. I show her the video.

"Yoongi, this is great! But.. We still don't have proofs about that social media account."

She's right. I totally forgot about that.

"Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, I do... But.. I think it's kind of hard."

"Tell me first."

"So, she actually posted it today, so she literally would still have that account on her mobile. So, what if.. we.. sneak into her mobile and check it once?"

Wait, she is talking about sneaking? Well, Yoongi, you indeed are a great influencer.

"Well, I'm shocked." I tease her.

"Shut up, Yoongi."

Man, teasing her is so much fun.

"How are we going to do that?"

"Um, so, I remember Jimin telling me that they leave their phones with the assisant leader of the dance club. So, if we divert him.. may be we can.."

"I didn't expect this cunning plan from you. Y/n, congrats, you are growing up."

"Will you ever stop teasing me?" She nudges me with her shoulder.

We go to the dance classroom. We see Jimin from a distance, laughing along with his 'new friends'. The assistant leader sits in a corner and watches everybody dancing.

"Wait- I know him. He's Jeon Jungkook. He used to live my next door when I was in third grade."

"Oh, then maybe you can go and talk to him."

"What? No? We never talked to each other. It would be awkward if I just go in there and start a conversation."

"I have a plan. First, I'll go call him out saying that the principal called him. Principal has already left the school, so we'll don't have a problem..." I say.

"Wait- If principal's not there, then he'll return back soon."

"Listen completely dummy! On his way back here, you go and have a conversation with him and try to stop him for as long as possible. I'll sneak inside meanwhile and get the phone."

"Co- conversation? I told you, people don't talk to me that easily. I might not stop him for much time."

"People don't talk to you? That's not true. Why am I talking to you then?" She gives a small sleepish smile.

"Stop offending yourself. I know you can do it."

She stares at me for a while.

"Where do you get these ideas from?"

"Says the girl, who gave me this sneaking idea."

"Hey, it was you who first told me about sneaking."

Man, she's so childish.

"Let's not fight now. We just have half an hour more, so let's hurry up."

We both nod to each other and get to work. I go straight to him and ask, "Hey, are you
Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes, that's me. What do you want?"

"Principal wants to see you in his cabin."

"Me? Now? Why?"

"I don't know. See for yourself."

He rushes out of the room. Students are busy dancing and they didn't notice me coming in. I slowly search through the bag of mobiles.

So according to what I saw in the video, her phone must be...

I search for a long time and find a phone with dark red phone case. I pick it up and slowly sneak out of the room.

Meanwhile Y/n's perspective :

I see Jungkook coming towards the hallway of the dance classroom and I quickly run into him. I dash him wantedly and he looks stunned.

"Hey! What the heck?"

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't see you."

"You have pretty big glasses, but you can't see anything huh?"

"Um, I'm actually in a hurry, so.."

"So am I. Now, go."

"Um, hey.. wait." He turns around at your sudden shout.

"Are you.. are you Jungkook?"

"Yes, I am. How do you know me?"

"You really don't remember me?"

"Um, I.. I don't?"

"Just think once. Look at me closely, you might remember me?"

"Um, see, I don't have time for this talk. I have to go, so please tell me who you are."

"Um, okay. I'm.. I'm Y/n. I used to live your next door, when we're in third grade. You remember?"

He looks confused, but he thinks for a while. He then, opens his eyes wide and say, "Hey, um, yeah! I.. I kind of remember you! You're a nerd right?"

"Well yeah.. I am."

"Wow, it's been so long! How're you?" He asks smiling.

I flinch at his sudden concern. I didn't expect him to be nice to me.

"I'm.. I'm fine. How about you?"

"I am good too. I remember you never used to come to play with any of our neighborhood friends. You use to keep on studying. I see, you're still like that, huh?"

Is he making fun of me? How does he remember all of that?

"Hahaha.." I give him an awkward smile, not knowing what to say.

"Well, it's nice seeing you again. I have to go now. Maybe I can see you around?"

Wait- he wants to see me again?

"Um, yeah! Sure! I'll see you around!"

He was about to leave but I call him again.

"Um, you're in the dance club right?"

"Yeah! You know that?"

"Yeah. One of my friends is also in the dance class. So.."

"Oh, I see. I am the assistant leader of the dance club."

"Yeah, I know that too. It's nice, actually."

"You think it's nice?"

"Yeah.. why you asking like that?"

"Um, nothing, just like that. Anyways, who's your friend in dance club?"

"Um, you know Park Jimin?"

"Yeah.. I know him, he's a pretty good dancer though. Not to mention, he's a famous kid. You're his friend?"

"Well, yeah, I.. am."

"Oh.. okay."

Of course he wouldn't believe that. He thinks I'm lying. He probably thinks, a nerd like me can never be a friend of a famous student like him.. unless he saw the post.

Awkward silence fills the atmosphere. I see Yoongi, coming out of the dance room. I sign in relief and say, "Anyways, you said you're getting late. You should probably go."

"Yeah yeah! See you. Bye"

Yoongi comes out running and with kind of look he's giving, I know that he succeded with his mission.

"Y/n, I found it." He says with a satisfied grin.

We open the phone and check it.

"I can't believe she doesn't have a password for her phone."

"Well, good for us." He says.

Yes. We got it. She still has the account. Minji... you're going down!

"Seriously?" We turn around to that voice.

Shit! Shit! Shit! No! No!

"J-jimin?"

New character alert! Welcome Jeon Jungkook! Teehee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1K 35
I'd love to see me from your point of view.
785K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
539K 16.4K 46
Werewolf Yoongi in love. Enough said. ------------------ Yoongi ff.
16K 1.5K 27
"You could've helped me. You...you could've saved me." The last part comes out as a whisper, lowering his gun and taking a step forwards. "So why? Wh...