Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 66

2.6K 120 76
By athynathens

Part 2 of the War!!!
Hope you guys can keep up with my shitty writing cuz I tried turning my imagination into words!
Oh and! Thanks for waiting alsooo! Sorry for making you guys wait!

Math killed me so my brain shut down-
________________________
3rd's POV

"Warriors! Go to Formation LS and Formation I!" Jimin shouted as the warriors go to their formations. Formation I is when they go on a straight line with shields at their hands and spears as well. Formation LS stands for Lines. So the warriors will go behind the people of Formation I and they would all line up with swords or spears at their side.

"Formation V and Formation O!" Jimin shouted as the rest of the warriors immediately went to their positions. Formation O is when the warriors circle around the Kings and Queens. Formation V is the warriors with arrows. They would go to a hidden place that they won't be seen by Hades and they would shoot arrows if needed.

The Pyroians are well hidden at the snow, most are under the snow itself. They aren't gonna freeze to death because they activated their fire shield. The spirit animals are at the bottom of the icy lake. King Gunwoo and Queen Byeol are in disguise. They look like Aqurians head officials from a far so they doubt Hades will notice.

"I still can't believe Bryon likes Roselle" Ami crossed her arms as she shifted all of her weight to her right leg. "Who is he again?" Jin asked as Taehyung also looked at his sister with confusion.

"You know that guy that basically harassed Roselle and I and I kicked his ass?" Ami said as they all let out a 'oh yeah' look to her. "Hold up! That guy likes Roselle?" Jimin suddenly said from behind, startling the 3.

"Chim! Don't do that!" Jin said as he keep taking deep breathes. Jimin laughed as he scratch the back of his head. "You're done talking with the warriors?" Taehyung asked as he nodded as he stood besides Taehyung.

All 4 of them were looking at the snowy land in front of them. Winds kept dancing through their clothes as their hair also played with the wind. The cold breeze hit their skin as they shiver a little from the coldness.

"A lot has happened this year, am I right?" Taehyung said as they all looked at him with a smile. "I know right? One time we were enemies with the Pyroians. Now at us! Most of them is bascially the Aqurians' lovers already!" Jimin chuckled lightly.

"Well I still can't believe that we are actually here" Jin said as he crossed his arms. "Out in the battle field and Taehyung fighting with us" He pointed at Taehyung as he giggled and punched Jin's arm softly.

"Pfft" Jimin suddenly started laughing making Jin and Taehyung confuse and look at him weirdly. "What's wrong, Chim?" Taehyung asked as he tilted his head a little. "I just remembered something funny" Jimin shook his head with a smile plastered at his face.

"What did you remember?" Jin asked as Jimin laugh even more with his arms crossed. "Well remember the time you and I accidentally exposed our kinks to Yoongi and Namjoon?" Jin's eyes widen in embarrassment as he turned red.

"YAH! Please don't! I already erased that memory!" Jin said as his face turned into a tomato.  Taehyung and Jimin laughed at their hyung. "You guys are so reckless" Taehyung said, making Jimin smile. "Oh we know"

For some reason, Ami is so quiet, really quiet actually. The trio looked at her with concern because her mind must be in another world right now and her face was so blank and straight. No emotions were plastered at her face. Her eyes were also dead as if she didn't sleep.

Taehyung tapped Ami's shoulder, making her jolt in surprise. She then looked at the 3 who looked at her with worried eyes. "What were you guys saying?" Ami asked as Taehyung sighed "Is there something wrong, sis?"

"Yeah, gurl? You okay? You seem anxious about something" Jimin asked as Ami shook her head. "Im fine. Im just stress with what's going on." Ami said as she rubbed her forehead with her fingers. "First school! Second teaching training! Three this!" Ami threw her hands up in the air.

We all laughed at her when she started throwing hands. "Now that you reminded me, finals will be at May 5" Jin said making the 3 glare at him and hit him. "You just had to bring them up!" Jimin continued to hit him, as he block his attacks.

"Ugh! I just legit said that school is stressing me!" Ami growled in frustration. "I can't help it! Your reactions are way too funny!" Jin laughed as he continued to shield his faceu from Jimin's attacks.

Jimin and Ami continued to hit Jin playfully, making him laugh loudly. Taehyung just giggled at the sight. He turned back at the snowy scene and across them is a snowy forest. Taehyung felt something again. He couldn't explain it but he knows that something is wrong.

His whole body shiver not from the coldness but by the thing that he feels. He kept looking around to check what's the cause of this. Soon he heard a growl from the forest. It seems like he was the only one hearing it since everyone is talking.

Jin, Ami and Jimin were still bickering each other while tackling each other, trying to make the other fall down at the ground. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the playful sight. Soon Taehyung again heard a growl from the forest.

Taehyung walked forward a little as his eyes shrunk to see who it was. Soon Taehyung saw a big creature with 3 big heads. His eyes widen as he turned around to the warriors who are still talking loudly.

"HE'S HERE!"

All the warriors shot their eyes up as they immediately readied their positions. Formation I put their shield out with the spears at their side. Formation LS and O prepared their swords and spears. Some even are using axes, daggers and a lot more. Formation V prepared got their arrows and put it at the end of the string. 

The cold breeze continued to travelled around their bodies as the growls continued to emit around the forest. Taehyung and the rest are at the front of the people of Formation I.

Jin and Ami were holding a sword while Jimin is holding a spear. Lastly, Taehyung has a bow and arrow with him. His bow has blades at the end so if he doesn't have anymore arrows. He can just use the blades.

The forest went quiet for a while like no birds chirping anywhere. "Why is it so quiet?" Jimin asked as he gripped the spear tightly as he looked around. Out of nowhere, they all suddenly feel cold. They started to shiver because of this.

"Why the fuck is it so cold now?" Jin quivered his lips as his body shook. Taehyung was rubbing his arms to heat himself up but when he looked forward. A snow storm is heading to their direction. His eyes widen in fear and turned to their warriors. "MAKE A WATER SHEILD!"

The warriors immediately saw what's ahead of them and started to follow the young prince's orders. Formation I started to activate their shields, soon water started to rise up from the ground, creating a water shield to prevent the snow storm hitting them.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered with a hint of worry at his tone. He doesn't know where Jungkook is hiding. What's worse is that he doesn't know if he is safe. "TAKE COVER!" One of the warriors from Formation I shouted as the snow storm hit them.

Even if it's not hitting them, the impact of the storm causes their bodies to also dance with the wind. Everyone was trying to hold on something as their eyes went small from too much snow. Their hair was flowing with the beat of the wind as it gets colder every minute.

"WHATS HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE?" Jimin shouted with his arm, covering a bit of his eyes to prevent snow from hitting him. "WE DON'T KNOW IT JUST—" Jin screamed when a huge tree suddenly hit the warriors body, leaving blood at the snow.

Jimin's eyes widen when he saw the now half body of the warrior at the ground. He gulped a little as he looked forward to see everyone taking cover. Taehyung's legs developed a lot so he was able to stay still at the ground with his arm covering a little bit of his eyes.

"TAEHYUNG! TAKE COVER!" Ami screamed but the wind is so strong. Taehyung didn't hear anything. Soon they felt the storm going away a little bit. The wind was softer now unlike before. Jin panted a little as he lick his lips since it was so dry.

Jin looked up to see the sky darken. The black color was blended with a shade of red. Red for anger and pain. "The sky" He panted as Jimin looked at him confusingly and looked up. He gasped a little at the scary looking sky.

Ami looked forward to see a man but since the fog is still there. She couldnt really see who. She took a step forward a little and got her sword and twirled it with her hand when she saw who the person is.

"Hades" Ami growled loudly making everyone look forward to see a grinning Hades with Cerberus, the 3 headed dog by his side and a thousand of monsters and demons behind him. "GO TO POSITION!" Jimin shouted as they all immediately went to position.

Taehyung and the rest went in front of the people of Formation I with some warriors at their side. "I must say" Hades' deep voice made everyone flinch. "I am truly honored that you prepared a party for us, am I right boys?" The monsters around him roared in agreement.

Hades chuckled as he moved forward a little with his hands together and grinned "I love what you did to the place" He looked around with that evil smirk plastered at his face. "Is so disgusting to look at" He laughed making the Aqurians growl in anger.

He then saw the people in front of the warriors with shields. He licked his lips on how sexy they all look. "My my what a beauty" He smirked as he looked at Taehyung up and down. He maybe far away but Taehyung can tell he was looking at him. He shivered in disgust.

Jungkook growled beneath the snow when he saw that bastard eye fucking his boyfriend. He was so tempted to jump out from the snow and fuck his ass with his damn sword. "Jungkook, calm the fuck down" Namjoon said, gripping his arm.

Jungkook's eyes twitch in anger a little but soon calm down when he saw his boyfriend's stern face. He smiled a little on how his boyfriend looks so serious.

"I want to confirm if you guys are really the descendants of Poseidon" Hades said as he crossed his arms and licked his lips. Taehyung and the rest look at him with disbelief. "What about a no?" Jin shouted as he gripped his spear.

"I didn't give a choice, baby cheeks" Hades winked at Jin making his eyes twitch in anger. It was Namjoon's turn to growl possessively. Jungkook hit Namjoon's arm to calm down. He seemed to get the messaged and calm down a bit.

"Now come here before I drag you here myself" Hades growled making the monsters behind him put their weapons up and roar in agreement. The 4 Aqurians look at each other and nodded. They lowered their weapons as the walked forward a little.

Without hesitation, the warriors beside them also started to follow them. Taehyung looked at them with concern "What are you doing? Go back!" The warrior smiled and shook her head. "I rather die than seeing you hurt, young prince" Taehyung's eyes widen and shook his head.

"This is a war, young prince. In wars, people die and if I die" The warrior said as she straighten her posture "I die with courage and honor" Taehyung smiled as he patted her shoulder "Thank you" She smiled as she walked forward.

"Jennie, what the fuck are you doing here?" Ami asked as Jennie rolled her eyes "Protecting you, duhhh" Ami glared at her as she sighed "You protected me a lot of time already this time" Jennie said as she put both of her hands at her shoulders "It's my turn to protect you"

Ami's eyes widen as she was about to speak up but Jennie smack her forehead with her finger "Stop talking and keep walking, hoe" Jennie sassily said making Ami roll her eyes. They all gulped as they walked forward.

As they walked closer to them, they could hear cat whistles from the monsters behind them and smirks and grins are plastered at their faces as they eye fuck the Aqurians. Yoongi and Hoseok growled along with Lisa as they saw their lovers closer to Hades.

Hades smirked proudly as he saw the 4 in front of them already. "I am impress" He said as he bend down to Ami's level. "You don't look scared at all when Im near you" He said as he looked at the rest. "Why should we be scared to an asshole god like you?" Taehyung said as if it was nothing.

Hades' eyes widen as his lips turn into a smirk. "What a feisty little creature" He trailed his rough bloody hands at Taehyung's cheek. "Don't fucking touch me" Hades chuckled, impress with this boy's attitude.

He suddenly grabbed Taehyung's cheek harshly, making the warriors beside Taehyung put their swords up at Hades and Hades' monsters put their weapons at the warriors. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, not so fast tiger" One of the monsters said at the warriors.

"Damn right Im a motherfucking tiger, I have a big appetite so let's see if you guys can satisfy my hunger" The warrior growled as they gave out cat whistles at the fierce attitude.

"You have a fierce attitude I like that but" Hades said as he went closer to Taehyung's face who didn't even flinch or gave out any emotions. "I need to discipline you myself" He growled as he wrapped his big hands around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung smirked as he used his bow to hit Hades' knee hard who fell in the ground from pain. "I told you to not fucking touch me, right?" Taehyung growled as Hades laughed like a maniac.

"AHAHAHHAAH! YOU ARE MY IDEAL WIFE! I should take you to the underworld and let you bear my children" Taehyung cringed as he crossed his arms. "It will be a pity though if we have children because they won't look pretty because of you" The monsters behind Hades' held back a laugher as his eyes darken.

He suddenly slapped Taehyung hard making his lip bleed a little. Jungkook's eyes darken in anger and was about to jump out from the grass but Namjoon stop him. "What the fuck! Let go of me you motherfucker!" Jungkook growled and Namjoon gripped his arm. "WE CAN'T! Trust me Jungkook! I also want to go out but we have to wait for Jimin's signal!"

"Tch!" Jungkook said in frustration as he stayed in his position and growled seeing his boyfriend's blood dropping at the snow. Taehyung suddenly laughed as he looked at Hades. "Fuck, is that all you got punk? I thought you will be stronger than this"

He will be lying if he said his cheek doesn't hurt. His cheek will be swollen later from the impact of his hand but he didn't show any pain and emotions. This caused Hades to get annoyed and frustrated.

"You fucking bitch" Hades growled as Jimin laughed "You're right, he is a bitch but" Jimin looked at him straight at the eyes with his bright blue eyes. "He's our bitch, get yo own, you motherfucker" Jimin grinned proudly as Taehyung smirked and stood up beside Jimin.

Hades growled in irritation and was about to slapped Jimin who was ready for the slap. Jin was fast to notice and stopped his hand by using his spear. Hades noticed the spear infront of him and looked at where the spear is coming from and growled at the grinning Jin.

"I don't think so you fucker" Jin grinned proudly as Hades' eyes darken even more in irritation. "Calm down, king of darkness you said we have to check if we are the descendants" Jin said making Hades calm down and was snapped back to reality.

"Put your hands above mine" Hades instructed and they all glance at each other. Jin was the first one to place his hand down. Jimin sighed as he did the same. Ami put her hand down and last was Taehyung.

Soon Hades started to put his head back as he took a deep breathe and smirked when he confirmed it already. He put his head down and licked his lips. "You guys are the descendants" He grinned as they rolled their eyes.

Hades noticed this and went closer to Ami, since she was the first one that rolled her eyes. "You dare to roll your eyes at me?" He growled with his imitating voice. Ami scoffed as she crossed her arms. "You dare to talk to me?" She growled back.

Hades' eyes widen at the sudden attitude of the girl and growled. "You need to learn some discipline" He grabbed Ami's cheek harshly who didn't seem to look scare when Hades did this action. "Pfft, we don't want to hear that from you" Jin scoff making Hades growl in frustration.

"You all are getting punish on my playroom after the war" Hades grin at the thought of all of them at his play room, crying, whimpering, moaning because of him. Ami laughed a little as she poked the side of her cheek with her tongue.

"Bold of you to assume that you will win this war" Ami smirked as Hades laughed "Of course we are winning, my monsters are vicious and deadly, am I right boys?!?" Hades shouted making them roar in agreement.

"Hades, don't be so over confident because" Ami said as she moved pulled Hades' clothes for him to bend forward and leaned to his ear "You don't know what's coming"  Ami smirked as she put her hands backwards and controlled the water that they brought. She pushed Hades' backwards and made a water wall in front of them.

Hades growled when he saw the talk water wall hovering them. He couldnt see clearly but he can see that the Aqurians are gone and are back with their warriors. Hades growl in frustration. This wasn't suppose to happen! He was suppose to take them to the underworld by the spot! Why the fuck did this happen!

"You stupid imbeciles! Do something! Get this fucking water out of my way" Hades growled as his monsters whimpered at the dominance of his voice. They started to hit the water with their weapons, thinking it will get them through like the last time they were here.

The monsters furrowed their eyes brows in confusion that the water wasn't even close to budging at all. Hades growled impatiently. "Why the fuck are you taking so long, you imbecile!" The monster put his head down, scared at the angry god.

"O-Our w-weapons c-can't g-go t-through" Hades' eyes darken as he slapped the monster in frustration. The monster went rolling to the ground as it's body is already covered by snow. "YOU USELESS CREATURES! DO SOMETHING!"

Hades growled with his monstrous voice making everyone roar in agreement and started to strike the water with their weapons. Hades' eye twitch seeing the water wasn't moving at all. They weren't even close to breaking the water.

"WHY THE FUCK IS IT NOT WORKING!" All the monsters whimpered again as they put their heads down. "You useless monsters! Cerberus! Don't fucking sit there! Tear the fucking water down, damn it!" Hades ordered his 3 headed dog who whimpered in response.

Cerberus went in position as the warriors stepped away from the water. With a growl, Cerberus started to run it's way to the water. Hades smirked seeing Cerberus charging for the water. He was so confident that he will win this war like grabbing someone's virginity.

Hades' eyes widen to see the water slowly going down. He chuckled as he walked forward. "Seems like our enemy has gone weaker! Their water wall is coming down, boys!" The monsters smirked as they roared with their weapons up. Cerberus walked beside Hades again who is proudly smirking.

When the water is fully gone, that's when Hades' eyes darken in anger. He saw nothing, no one, not even a single Aqurian is seen at the sight. All their gear, weapons, foot prints are gone! Hades roared loudly making the ground shake.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!?!" Hades growled as he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked at the person who tapped him, it revealed another short monster. "WHAT?!?" He growled making the monster flinch as he shakily put his hands out revealing a small note.

Hades scoff as he harshly grabbed the note from the whimpering monster. He first rubbed his temples with his fingers as he opened the note.

Like I said, you fucker, don't be so confident on winning this fucking war.

You played with our kingdom for how many centuries, now it's our turn to play with you.

Come and find us you fucker.

Hades panted heavily as he crumbled the paper roughly with one hand and threw it in the ground. He turned to his monsters with those dark black eyes of hate and anger.

"FIND THEM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update🤧

School fucking killed me like bro, we just started school and the teachers slapped my face with them homeworks like BRO?!? CALM THE FUCK DOWN? WE JUST FUCKING STARTED? LIKE? HEHSKBSJABSKSHSI

Okay anyway! I can't guarantee that I will update soon so Im sorry in advance if I didn't update faster!

Btw! I have tellonym! It's yaku_zai! That's the name! You can talk to me there! If Im brave enough I can tell you my instagram too!

Word count: 3762

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
3.5K 103 37
STATUS: INDEFINITE DISCONTINUATION. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘΄π’π’–π’π’•π’Šπ’™, Love and her wife Delilah moved to Madre Linda for their fresh start, together with their...
554K 22.9K 69
Kim Taehyung gets left in the woods by his brothers, only to be scooped up by Jeon Jungkook. A wolf who wants nothing to do with anything and anyone...