Draupadi's Mahabharat

By arna8661

Daughter of the Earth, Out of Yagna, Princess of Panchla, Queen of Indraprasth, Wife of five, Staked by her o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67

Part 41

1.3K 39 6
By arna8661

"Maharani, Prince Arjun has come on the entrance of the city" said a maid.

"Okay prepare for his welcome I will get ready" I said really excited.

 I was ready in my best attire as I did not wanted Arjun to feel unhappy even a bit. I wanted to be the reason behind his first smile as he entered the kingdom.

I blushed as the maids kept taking his name.

"Priye, Arjun has come on the gates of the city please come with us for his welcome inside the palace" said Yudhisthir.

I rushed as soon as I heard this I rushed towards the gates. This was the moment I was waiting for 12 years now. And finally I had to wait no longer and wished something side-by-side too, I did not want any surprises from him now particularly a...........a new wife. I had this conception because I had heard that Govind's sister had fallen in love with him and Govind also suggested him to marry her as she was going to be married to Duryodhan and Govind clearly did not want wish for that nor did she do.

I saw him approaching on his horse and was more than pleased to see no one with him. All the other Pandavas came behind me. I saw that Arjun was equally happy to see me, actually was a very small word to describe it. 

I went near him and directly looked into his eyes. They were that same that I had seen before 12 years. 

The maids gave me the plate  with flowers and tilak for him. My happiness knew no bounds when the first time I touched him on his forehead while applying tilak. 

All the other brothers hugged him and cried to see him back. The love of the brothers for him was surely more than my love for him. They all looked like small kids who had met after a really long time.

___________________________________________________

"How was everything Aarya?" I asked Arjun.

"Everything was just fine Panchali but without you nothing seemed to interest me" he said.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I asked.

"Yes, is there a problem?" he asked with a smirk.

There was a long pause before I spoke.

"So were Uloopi and Chitrangada really beautiful? I asked.

"They were, but not like you" he said focusing all attention on me.

"Aarya please tell me clearly" I said.

"Okay...okay listen then I will tell you each and everything my dear.  One day, when I was bathing in the river to perform rituals, then someone pulled me into the river.I later realize that it was Uloopi, the Naga princess, who grasped and pulled me into the river. She held me with her hands and traveled under her will. We finally ended up in an underwater kingdom, the abode of Kaurvay. I came across a sacrificial fire there and offered his rites to the fire. Agni was pleased with mu unhesitating offering of oblations.

Delighted by her act, I inquired Uloopi about her background. She reveals her lineage and admits that she had fallen in love with me. I, however, declined her proposal citing my celibacy on my pilgrimage. Uloopi argues that my celibacy is limited only to you.Convinced by her argument, I  married her and spends a night with her. A son named was born to us. Pleased by me, Uloopi granted me a boon that all animals that live under water will obey me and that I will be never defeated in war under water" said Arjun telling his long journey with Uloopi to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 17.8K 154
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

52.9K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
48.3K 3.4K 33
☆ COMPLETED ✓☆ || ArDi Story || An alliance between 2 kingdoms, a marriage of 2 young kids, a dream that gnaws every night, an answer both are searc...
397K 23.6K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...