do-over

By strwbrygh0uL

COMPLETE a story of a boy falling from the sky, who meets a demon, and is given the chance to live again. wha... More

do-over: intro
i ; peak
ii ; room
iii ; dinner
iv ; tease
v ; conditions
vi ; dinner date
vii ; experiment
viii ; hot [M]
ix ; rents
x ; lunch [M]
xi ; the park
xii; in the past
xiii ; restaurant [M]
xv ; ice cube
xvi ; hanging out [M]
xvii ; seduction [M]
xviii ; needy
xix ; romantic dinner [M]
xx ; angel
xxi ; RDJ [M]
xxii ; proposal [M]
xxiii ; the hospital card [M]
xxiv ; the art
xxv ; his meeting
xxvi ; the beach episode [M]
xxvii ; bj alex [M]
xxviii ; selfish
xxix ; hate sex [M]
xxx ; therapy [M]
xxxi ; do-over: "epilogue"
end
A/N
a/n spoilers for side chapters not yet published
ch special 17

xiv ; surprise [M]

48 1 0
By strwbrygh0uL

"I can't believe out of all the things to say you say you're hungry," Adrian said, practically leaning back against the car door.

"What did you expect?! I am hungry!"

"You were the horny one."

"You have no self control!"

"You were probably going to the bathroom to jack off, what was I supposed to do, let you go?!" He looked offended and I just started laughing.

"I'm sorry, okay. Thanks for the sex and the potentially amazing dinner. It was.. romantic," the way I said it made it seem like a question.

"Romantic, huh?" Adrian chuckled before shaking his head. "And then you say you want Sonic."

"Hello! They have really good plastic-tasting grilled cheese! It's my favorite," I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me.

"Plastic.." he repeated, but didn't question it. "Um. Also.." I looked up at him and he just stared down at me. "Hm."

"Forget what you were gonna say?" I asked and he nodded. "Was it something about sex?"

He laughed. "No.." A pause. "Maybe." I laughed as well and rolled my eyes. "I have a surprise for you at the house."

"Surprise..?" I snuggled into him, but then we arrived at Sonic. I jumped forward to read the menu. "Can I have grilled cheese, tater tots, mozzarella sticks, and a oreo cheesecake shake please?"

"Someone's hungry," Adrian said and I rolled my eyes.

"Not my fault. You gonna order?" I sat back as he ordered a burger and fries and an m&m shake. "That's it?" He nodded. "You're not getting any mozzarella sticks from me."

"Hmm. We'll see," he responded and I shot him a glare. "What do you want to do in the meantime?"

I pursed my lips and looked around. "Can I have kiss?"

"What do you say?"

I whined in response.

"Use your words, please, Jax," he pulled me onto his lap and I pouted. He paused, expression changing very briefly. Then he smiled and placed a hand on my face and pulled me closer. "Prince so cute."

"Say again?" I spoke softly, eyebrows drawing together.

"My prince is so cute," he had a deep expression in his eyes and it made my stomach turn. It made me scared and excited. "Jax.."

He nearly flinched at the sound of the server speaking at the window. The driver of the car handed our food back to us and we thanked him. I continued to sit on Adrian's lap as I ate.

"Jaxie," he started, the nickname making my eyebrows raise. That was cute... I hummed in response, quickly turning soft at the sound of any cute nickname. "C'mere," he leaned forward and so did I, happily. Our lips met softly and I didn't hesitate to push the fingers of one hand into his hair.

After he pulled back my eyes stayed closed for a moment but they snapped open at a soft crunch.

"You asshole!" I smacked the mozzarella stick out of his hand and took it for myself. I quickly ate the whole thing. "I tol you! Don ea my mo'ella stips!"

"Close your mouth, jesus," he laughed, eyes crinkling cutely. "You really fit that whole thing in your mouth..."

"You know what else I can fit in my mouth?" I wiggled my eyebrows and I could practically feel his mental facepalm from the look he gave me. "Oop! Someone has a dirty mind! I was talking about the grilled cheese, sicko."

"You're the asshole here," he shook his head in disappointment.

"And you love it don't you," I winked in a sultry fashion while biting into my grilled cheese.

"You..." He huffed and shook his head. But maybe it was a laugh. "You keep talking like that I'm gonna give you something to stuff your mouth with."

"You know what is ridiculous?" He raised his eyebrows at the question. "The fact we have fucked so many times but I've never given you a blowjob. That's ridiculous."

"Oh, yeah? You want my cock down your throat that bad, huh?" Adrian seemed like he was getting frustrated.

"Does daddy want his dick sucked?" I slipped down to the floor, sliding down behind the drivers seat, and placed my face between his legs.

"Jax-"

"Mh-mm, you just enjoy your food," I undid his pants and pulled his dick out. "Pay me no attention." I started stroking his dick before wetting my hand with my tongue and spit and wrapping my hand around it. "Jesus, I always knew it was big but I'm not sure I've ever really seen it.. And it's only gonna get bigger."

"Jesus fuck, Jax," he laughed, looking down at me. "You have no filter." I liked this view.

"Why would I have a filter when you enjoy my bold speech so much," I felt him get harder. He was getting hard pretty fast.

"Hmm. Maybe I do." Adrian watched me as I took the tip in my mouth, sucking on it and toying using my tongue. "Why didn't I let you- mmh- do this sooner? You... look so hot."

I hummed as I sucked more into my mouth with some obscene noises. I enjoyed hearing his pleased noises.

"Mmm, you're so good, baby," he pushed my head farther down his member with a hand on the back of my head. "That's it.."

I practically moaned at the praise, but it came out as a soft hum. I licked and sucked deeper and tighter.

"Jesus.. You must have," he let out a whole moan and I whimpered at it. "Lots of experience." I took him deeper in response. "So good..." He looked down at me as I looked up at him and his hand tightened on my hair. "God... You're so fucking hot, babyboy."

I bobbed my head, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat. I pushed deeper as he pulled on my hair, which gave me the best sensations. I only felt more encouraged to do better at his sweet, heavenly moans. He usually wasn't this vocal.

"Fuck, Jax.." he panted, bucking his hips softly. His head tilted back and I watched briefly before focusing again. "Mmh! God! Jax, I'm gonna cum..." And he did, with a sexy ass moan.

I cleaned him up while he panted, head still tilted back. I saw the windows had started fogging up.

"Jesus fuck... You're so good at that.." He said while I grabbed a tater tot, still sitting between his legs.

"And now you finally know. I've been telling you." I pushed myself back up and sat in the seat beside him as he fixed his pants. "And yes, I am experienced. I know what they like. I just need to figure out more of what you like. There were some things I could have done but I wasn't sure if you were ready.." I popped another tot in my mouth.

"Not sure if I was ready? You'll just have to experiment next time then," he said and I bit my lip with a smile.

"So flirty..." I started eating my grilled cheese again. "Soooo... what's my surprise."

He rolled his eyes. "A surprise. Come here." He pulled me back onto his lap and I hummed in a rather high-pitched way. He gave me a look. "You always make cute noises, did you realise that?"

I puffed out my cheeks. "They just show I'm happy. Can't always help it..." I bit my lip and moved my face to his neck to hide how bad it was burning.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy.. Let me- Jax, let me see your face," he pulled me away gently and I avoided his eyes. "Why so shy?"

I tried to ignore the rapid heartbeat I had felt when my face was against his neck. "I'm not shy.."

"Baby is shy," he smiled cutely and kissed my cheek. I made a soft groan/whine noise. "Are you ready to go back home?" He kissed my other cheek after asking and I nodded slowly.

"Stop calling me baby," I said softly as I pushed my face back into his neck. "Is there anything else you could call me?" I bit his neck gently and his hands jumped to my hips. I felt the car start moving too.

"Hmm.. Angel, babyboy, kitten, loverboy, babydoll, cutie, cherie, prince," his hands slid onto my ass while I sucked on his neck.

I hummed, pleased at the names. Maybe a little too pleased. "And which of those are your favorites," I spoke against his skin before toying with his neck again.

"I think I should call you kitten," his fingers dipped to a certain area and my back arched as I gasped. "What does kitty think?"

I bit down harshly in response. My pants were starting to grow a bit tight as he rubbed on me.

"I agree, I think it suits you quite well." He only pushed down harder and I unintentionally grinded down into him. "Is kitten horny now? Does kitten want me to stop?"

I panted against his neck. "I want your fingers up my ass right now."

"What do you say, prince?" He held my jaw as I looked up at him. God I wanted to- "Gonna be a good boy?"

My head dropped as he continued touching me. "Adrian..."

"Say it, kitten. You can do it," he swirled his finger gently.

"Mmh," I moved to the other side of the car. "No. I have a surprise for you, too. Considering you're going to use that name."

"What? Is babyboy a furry?" He asked and I shot him a glare. "Hmm, if you have something pretty to wear I'm going to be upset you hid it from me."

"So you're telling me if I pulled out ears and a tail you'd be into that?" I crossed my arms and stared at him. He only returned it.

*****

"What's my surprise?" I stepped out of my room in full, embarrassing lingerie. As if the ears and tail weren't enough, there was even a collar with a bell.
At this point I had taken my piercings out, letting him focus solely on the outfit.

Adrian froze on the spot.

"What? Cat gone your tongue?" I hopped up on his bed, sitting on my feet with my knees spread a little. "Give me my gift first." He had started approaching me and only stopped when I said that.

"Can... it wait until tomorrow?" Adrian continued up to me, eyes roaming everywhere. "It's not really... Doesn't really go with the mood..."

My eyes narrowed at him. "Fine.." I watched as he got so close his legs hit the mattress. He couldn't stop looking. I spread my knees farther. "You are kinky... Didn't think you'd be into this."

"Me neither," he toyed with the attachment on the garters around my thighs. "Well, lingerie, yes... The whole cat thing.." He slipped a finger under the waistband of the thong at my hip and pulled on it. "I want to see it all. Give me a better show." His voice was so deep it almost scared me. Was I totally screwed? Hopefully.

I stood on the floor and he turned to watch me. I gave him a small spin but he stopped me and turned me around so my back was to him.

"Come," he practically dragged me out to the couch. "Sit." So I did. He just stood there. Then he hummed before kneeling down between my legs and taking the back of my knee in one of his hands. He proceeded to kiss my thigh slowly. He bit and sucked while my eyes widened and I gripped his hair. "Thighs a little sensitive, huh, kitten?" I only whined in response and then clapped a hand over my mouth. He kissed and bit and sucked all the way up until I was shaking. Then he grabbed my other knee.

Soon my thighs were littered with hickeys and my head was dropped back against the couch as I panted.

Then I flinched as his fingers drew the thong to the side and pushed into me.

"God!" I gasped. "Little warning next time?" I shivered and pushed my hips forward for him. "Mmh.. that feels so good," but I winced when he suddenly inserted the rest of his fingers - excluding his thumb. "Jesus.. so impatient..." Adrian looked at me and my eyebrows furrowed at the expression.

He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me slowly. I moaned against his lips, only getting louder when he stuck his tongue in.

"You're so wet, you know that?" He continued fingering me and I whined quietly. "So good for me..." He was giving me a look that made chills race down my spine. "Jax..."

My name??

"Mmm," he kissed me again before picking me up and carrying me back to his bed where he threw me down. "Flip over for me please." I did what he said and raised my ass up in the air, getting on my knees and letting my back arch deeply down to my forearms that pressed against the mattress. He smacked my ass once before kissing it. Then he bit it and started leaving marks.

"I always knew you loved my ass," one of my hands clenched a pillow and the other the sheets.

"Nice and fat," his voice gave away a slight laugh before he unhooked something and pulled the thong down. "God you're wet."

"Shut- up!" I gasped out as he stuck his tongue in. "Shit..." I rolled my hips gently before he grabbed them and held them in place. "That feels good..."

"Tell me more," he pulled out briefly to say, but left his lips against my skin, driving me mad.

"Make me feel good.." I bit my lip and he stroked my skin as he stuck his tongue back in.

Pretty soon, however, he pulled out again. "Is kitten ready?" I nodded weakly and he slipped in, stretching me and making me cry out.

*****
A/N:
short chapter sorrrries i got bored lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.7K 32
Tyler is a 16-year-old boy who has it rough. But when he is forced to move in with his new stepmother and 19-year-old stepbrother, his life becomes e...
21.6K 502 14
*Mature themes*/Trigger Warning!* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* Orphan. Slut. Oliver Angel was soft but the world made him grow accustomed to it's real...
363K 7.3K 13
An angel and demon, inevitably bound together by unknown depths of the universe and connected through an even greater force known as love. Xavion see...
1.4K 43 17
Imagine a world where mythological creatures exist. From the beings living in the heavens, the supernatural creatures on Earth, to the horrifying dem...