Black Section

By Devilish_Oreo

The worst section of all. No one wants to teach them. Everybody's afraid of them. All they have is each other... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chaprer 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 26

160 13 0
By Devilish_Oreo

Lunox’s Point of View

My head hurts. Dvmn. I drank too much beer and wine.

“You’re awake,” stated Odette. I looked at her. It has been a while since I have talked to her. She has been busy with her works while I’m busy taking care of my business that I forgot about her. “Yeah,” I answered her briefly. “Here. Take a Haejang-guk.” She gave a bowl of hangover soup. “This is my sign of apologizing for the act I did before,” she said. I took the bowl in her hand. “Nah. I’m cool with it. You acted like a bvtch to protect this section. I was an outsider, everyone didn’t know about me, or what my intention is. So, I understand your actions before,” I said. She stirred the pot then poured the soup in the bowl. “I’m glad you understand me. I was about to kick you out by force but Selena directly opposed me. After a few weeks, I have realized that you’re not someone who’ll harm us and I’m relieved. So, friends?” She said and extended her hands. I hold her hands and we handshake. “Friends,” I said. She smiled at me.

“Help me prepare Haejang-guk for the others. They overdid it especially the boys. I must have reminded them not to get wasted too much because today is a special day. It is the last Intramurals Sports of this batch. We’re already Grade 12 and we’ll be separated after we graduate then we’ll be college students. If you were here before, maybe you can change the fate of Black Section. If only you transferred earlier…” She said. I was curious. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You transferred here for a reason. I knew. You don’t have to lie to me. After you transferred, many things happened behind the scenes and I know you are connected to it,” added Odette. “Can you be more specific? I don’t get you,” I replied. “You’ll know soon. Whatever happens, stick on your beliefs. Don’t be discourage. I know you already have an idea,” she strictly said.

Harith suddenly groaned. He walked towards our direction. “I smell food. Hangover soup!” He said and yawned. “Good afternoon. Here. Take this for your hangover.” I said and offered him the soup. “Thank you. I badly needed this,” said Harith and took a sip.

I also took a sip. Ugh! This is heaven. A good cure for hangover. It’s like brother’s cooking, I like it. I gave Odette a thumbs up. She smiled at me and mouthed ‘thank you’.

“Wohoo! This is delicious. Can I be your husband?” Harith commented. Odette gave her a bvtch look. “You want to die?” She asked. “Hehe. I’m just kidding, ma’am. Lancelot will kill me,” he said. I laughed. “He surely will,” I agreed with him.

“I heard my name. What’s up?” Lancelot suddenly showed up. “Lance, honey,” greeted Odette and gave him a bowl of soup. Lancelot took it and put it on the table. He back hug Odette and planted small kisses on her nape. “Hmm. Lance, I’m cooking. Later. L-Lance…”

“I’m really addicted to your smell, Odette. You smell so good,” I heard him whispered to her. I saw his hands inside of Odette’s uniform. I looked away. What a scene.

“Don’t mind them. Just keep on eating. They’re always like that, being lovey-dovey. You should get used to it. How I wish I have a girlfriend too,” said Harith. I ignored him and continue to eat. “Yah! You’re mean. Why are you ignoring me?” He added. I glanced his head. “What’s that?” I asked him and pointed the thing on top of his head. He touched his head. “A toy?” He wondered when he took it off. “It’s Nana’s toy. I remembered she named it Molina.” I said.

“Ahh. Wait. This is her toy?! Why is this suddenly light? This is heavy before! I remembered when she pounded it on my head, it was like a big rock hit me.”

“I’ll get revenge while Nana’s still sleeping. I’ll murder her toy and she won’t know it,” added Harith. The moment he said that Nana’s behind his back. Oho. Nana’s furious. “You’ll murder what?” She asked. “Ah this bothersome toy,” answered Harith. Nana gave him a deadly look.

“Why did I suddenly feel bloodlust?” He murmured. “Glance behind your back,” I said. He gulped nervously. “S-She’s there… Hehe. I mean this toy is so adorable! Hehehe,” commented Harith, but Nana remained behind his back and stared at him. Nana strangled Harith’s neck. “You die first before you kill Molina!” She exclaimed. “Ack—I’m joking. I’m just k-kidding, c’mon! N-Nana! Lunox, h-help…” He pleaded and looked at me. I ignored him and kept eating.

“Lunox!” He mentioned my name again. This soup is very tasty. I’ll tell brother to cook this soup for me.

“Why are you so noisy? You ruined my beauty sleep,” complained Pharsa. I took a bowl of hangover soup and gave it to her. “Here. You’re the most wasted among us,” I said. She pouted. “You’re so mean, Lulu! It’s only one glass,” she defended. “More like a whole bottle,” I said. She jokingly clouted my head. “Stop teasing me, Lu. Being wasted is a good feeling!” She added. I shook my head. This woman, really.

“It’s dark already. I peeked outside. It’s only 6:30 p.m.” She said. “We haven’t eaten dinner yet. What time will we eat?” I asked. She placed her hand on her chin and began to think. “I talked to Selena earlier and she said we’ll have dinner when we arrived at camp. We’ll stopover in a gas station shortly,” added Pharsa.

“Evening!” Ruby greeted. Behind her is Fanny and Lylia.

“Sup!”

“Hello!” They greeted. I nodded and Pharsa greeted them back. She offered them a bowl a soup and they gladly accepted it. “Hmm. This must be vice president’s cook!” commented Lylia. “It sure is,” agreed Fanny. “So, what are you two chatting about? Can we join the group?” Ruby asked. Pharsa smiled sweetly. “Sure! The more the merrier,” responded Pharsa.

“We were just talking about how dark it is already in this time,” Pharsa told them. “Really? So soon? It’s just thirty minutes before seven o’clock,” reacted Ruby. “Yeah!” Fanny and Lylia agreed. “I thought were supposed to do the cheers and the materials needed for the cheers while we’re on the trip?” Ruby asked. All of a sudden, Pharsa spit out the soup. “Shvt! I forgot. I was too drunk that time,” said Pharsa and tweaked her hair. “Call the girls. We still have three hours to do it. We’ll finish it in time, trust me.” Pharsa said. “We trust you, Phars! I’ll wake them up now and prepare the materials needed,” said Ruby. Lylia and Fanny tagged along with her.

“This is my fault. It was because of me. I was too excited and get myself drunk and wasted,” said Pharsa. “It’s not entirely your fault. All of us were excited and amazed of the party bus. Besides, Sir Franco stated that we should enjoy and have fun this week,” I said trying to cheer her up. Pharsa hugged me. “Lulu! You are so kind. You do care for me,” she said. I pushed her away from me. Her hug is too tight.

“Ehem,” interrupted Selena. We stopped. I and Pharsa looked at her. Selena avoided eye contact. “Uh… Pres. Leo ordered me to tell everyone that we should get ready to go outside. We’re near to the gas station. We’ll stopover for a while there for those who wanted to pee or buy something in the convenience store. Although our bus has a bathroom and a toilet room, the other busses don’t have but we need to arrive at the camp together. No one is allowed to be left behind,” explained Selena. She turned her back and left us. “She can’t look in our eyes,” whispered Pharsa. She’s guilty. Her conscience might be eating her.

Selena’s correct. In ten minutes, the bus stopped and we’re allowed to go outside. The half of the section stayed and the others went outside. And I, obviously, been dragged outside. It is no other than Pharsa.

As we stepped our foot outside, people were gathered around us, as if we are celebrities. “Why are they staring at us? I knew that our section is popular but… why?” Pharsa whispered it to me. I walked straight. “Lu! Wait for me!” exclaimed Pharsa. I turned around to see Pharsa. “It must be that,” I stated and pointed our bus. Pharsa turned around too.

“That’s our bus?!” She exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
514 80 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...
1K 44 31
Amber: He is lying to me. Why? What reason have i given him to lie? I have always trusted him, why cant he trust me? Jarred: I cant tell her the tr...
The School Escape By Meli

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 101 27
It was a normal day, until we heard those static noises. The next thing you know everyone is running out the classrooms. I can hear students screamin...