The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

The Walking Dead
Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

6x01 SEASON PREMIERE

1.3K 1 4
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 1

How We Live

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

 “If there are people in Philly, we’ve got to find them” Anthony says, as the group drives off of the overpass in the RV. Then, Anthony holds a gun to Jason, who says “The Melville’s and I cleared a section of the city.” “I’m Vivian Marsh” Vivian says, as Joseph throws a walker and Tyler dies. “I don’t want to see another friend die” David says, as Joseph cuts his head off. “Maybe now I can make up for that” Ian says, as he is shot by many men. Joseph runs off, as Anthony says “Never again.” “My brothers dead?” Terry asks, as Vivian hugs him, and he cries into her shoulder.

             There was thunder, as the rain poured down in the dark day. A car drove down a large road, passing many trees. Some walkers reached for it, but the car continued driving past them. They went to chase it, but it was too fast for them.

              A figure was running down the long highway, as it ran in puddles. The rain had stopped, and the air smelt like a storm. Birds flew around and called, as the figure continued running toward the large city. Sam Freed continued running as fast as he could, as there was more thunder.

               He ran past a destroyed RV, as two walkers emerged. He raised his pistol and went to shoot, but he was out of ammo. So, he turned on his heel and continued to run into the city of Philadelphia. He ran onto the main street, and saw four walkers. He drew his knife and ran up to the first one, before sending his knife up through hit’s chin. Even though he was only thirteen, he had gotten very tall, and was almost as tall as his father.

                 He stabbed the next walker, before the next one threw him to the ground. His knife flew out of his hands, and the walker went to bite his arm. However, it was shot by a silenced pistol held by Anthony Freed, who stood at the front of an alleyway.

                  Sam jumped up and grabbed his knife, as Ted stabbed the next walker. “Did you see them?” Anthony asked Sam, who ran to his father. “No” said Sam. “But, I had to leave, because there were too many walkers.” “I shouldn’t have let you out there alone” said Anthony, looking down solemnly. “I wanted too” said Sam. “We better go” said Ted, as Vivian shot an oncoming walker. “We shouldn’t have fired” she said. “If we hadn’t, Sam would’ve gotten bit” said Carly, as she sent her machete into a walkers brain. “Let’s just get back to Melville” Anthony said, as Sam stabbed a walker.

                   The five ran down the alley before coming out on another road. More walkers were coming, as they continued running down the road. “We can lose them if we go though there” said Ted, as he stabbed another walker. They ran into another alley, before making a drastic turn and emerged on the street, and they saw a large wall, which had a large, silver device on two sides attached. “Open up” Anthony called, and the gates of Melville opened. They ran in, as a walker emerged and approached, but the two metal devices flew together and crushed the walker. The devices pulled back, and the walker’s remains fell to the ground, leaving a bloody mass.

                        Anthony took heavy breaths, as a voice said “I can watch that all day.” William was laughing, as Anthony and Sam began to laugh. Carly and Ted joined in the laughter, as Vivian looked saddened. “Hey” Anthony said, looking over at her. She looked at him, and he said “He’s going to be okay. I know it.” Vivian nodded, as she walked off. Anthony looked around at all of Melville, which now had several systems to help it out. Anthony smiled, as he put his arm around Sam, and they walked off.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                        The car drove off down the road, as Hannah sat behind the wheel. She turned her head and looked at Jason, who had longer hair and a beard. He was looking out of the window, as she looked at Terry who sat in the backseat, with his eye closed, sleeping. His black eye patch rested on his right eye. “He doesn’t like it when you look at him” said Jason, who was looking over at her. “I know he doesn’t” said Hannah. “He doesn’t want anyone to look at him.” “He doesn’t even want his girlfriend to look at him” said Jason, looking back out the window. Hannah stared at him, before asking “What is going on with you?”

                          Jason stared at her and asked “What?” “You haven’t been doing good ever since” and then she just stopped talking. “Ever since we found out that Joseph is still alive” he said. “Yeah” said Hannah, looking back at the road. “Well” said Jason. “I’ve been feeling like this because I thought that my greatest fear was dead. But, a month ago we learned that he wasn’t.”

                           Hannah looked over at him and said “We don’t necessarily know he’s alive. We just found the car he was using. Besides, if he is alive, he’s long gone.” “You keep telling yourself that” said Jason, looking back out the window. She looked back out the windshield, before saying “You’ve got to do something about that hair?”

                          Jason smiled, before they both started to laugh. “I’m serious” she said. “You can’t do long hair, but, you can pull off a beard.” He smiled again, before he said “I was thinking of shaving it.” “No” said Hannah. “If you do, you won’t get all of those ladies.” He began to laugh again, as she just smiled. They then made it onto a highway, before Jason said “We’re almost there.”

                           As Anthony put fruit onto a white plate, Gwen walked out of their apartment, smiling. He spotted her, and looked frightened. “Hey sweetie” she said, as he walked over. “Hey honey” he said. “Did you, um, sleep alright?” “You know that I wanted to come pick them up” she said. “I know, I’m sorry” said Anthony. “But, you were on watch last night, so I wanted to let you sleep.” “You let Sam go” said Gwen. “He told me he almost died.” Anthony looked like he didn’t know what to say, but she began to laugh. “Don’t worry” she said. “I’m not mad.” Anthony sighed and said “Good.”

                        Gwen grabbed a white plate as she saw Sherri, with a very large stomach, be handed food by Jonathan. “I’ll be right back” he said, kissing her lips. She smiled, as he walked off. “How are you doing today?” Gwen asked. Sherri looked over at her and said “I’m fine. I feel like the baby is coming soon.” “Have any ideas about what it is?” Carly asked, approaching. Sherri smiled and said “Jonathan and Don think it’s a girl, but I think it’s a boy.” “How is Don today?” Vivian asked. Sherri looked at her, and sighed. “You know how he’s been since Luke” she said. “I’m just trying to make him feel better.” “He will” said Gwen, placing a hand on her arm.

                          Anthony climbed to the top of the wall and saw William leaning back in a chair with a rifle. “The celebration will start as soon as they get back” said Anthony. “Good” said William, as Anthony sat in the chair next to him. “Is your wound doing better?” Anthony asked. “Yeah” said William. “It’s not bad anymore.” “That’s good” said Anthony.

                          They stayed silent for a few moments, before Anthony said “Listen, I know that you’re on high alert, and I know that you wanted to go with Hannah and Jason to find Joseph.” “Of course I did Anthony” said William. “That guy chopped my friends head off, and killed so many more. I want to go and throw my hatchet through his face. I don’t want him to come back and kill more of us, maybe everyone.” “Listen” said Anthony. “Ever since Morristown, Melville has become a real sanctuary. You don’t have to worry. We have fortified it, have more people and guns, and in a way, it is like before. If Joseph comes back, he’s not getting out of here alive.” William looked down at his rifle, before looking up and saying “They’re back.”

                            A small station wagon drove up to Melville, and Anthony and William pulled the gates opened. “Terry, wake up” said Jason, patting his leg. Terry’s eye opened, and he saw Anthony closing the gates. Terry got out, and saw Vivian running forward. “Are you okay?” she asked. He nodded, before he walked off and entered his apartment. Vivian stared at their door, and felt saddened.

                             Anthony walked up to Jason, who said “Can’t talk? I got to cut my hair.” Hannah chuckled, as Anthony asked her “Did you guys find anything?” Her smile disappeared as she said “No.” Anthony sighed, as Hannah said “But, when we were coming here, we thought we saw someone near the wall.” Anthony looked up, as Adam appeared. “We should check it out” he said. “Yes, we should” said Anthony. “But, I don’t want to make a scene. We’ll just say we’re low on water and that we’re going on a run. It could be nothing.” “Who do you want with us?” Adam asked. “Sam, William, Jason, Ben, that new kid Spencer, and Terry” said Anthony. “He’s not going to want to come” said Hannah. “Oh please” said Adam. “He wants to kill Joseph. He’d take that chance in a heartbeat.” “Let’s still ask him” said Anthony. “I will” said Vivian, approaching. “I’d take any excuse to try and talk to him.” “Okay” said Anthony. “Thank you.” Vivian nodded, before running off.

                                  Terry sat on his bed, staring at a picture of himself, his brother, and his parents. He felt tears swimming at his eye, and wished that they would fall down, but they couldn’t. “Terry” Vivian said, opening the door. Terry faced her, and he said “Don’t come in.” “Okay” she said. “Anthony just wanted to know if you wanted to go on a run with them.” “Why would I?” he asked. “He thinks that they’ll find Joseph” said Vivian. Terry stared at his brother’s face, before raising his head and saying “No, I can’t.” Vivian stared at the back of his head, before he said “Please, leave.” Vivian looked down solemnly, before shutting the door.

                                     Anthony approached Gwen, who was eating a piece of watermelon. “Hey” he said. “We’re low on water, so we’re going on a run. We’ll be back soon.” “You better be” said Gwen, pulling Anthony in for a kiss. He pulled away and walked off towards Sam, as Carly said “You two are adorable.” Gwen turned red, but smiled, as Kate looked saddened. “What’s wrong?” Gwen asked. “I just wish that Tyler was still here to be like that with me” said Kate. “I’m so sorry” said Carly, putting her hand on her shoulder.

                                       Sam stood near the wall, as Anthony asked “You want to go on another run with us?” “Sure” said Sam. “Where?” “I don’t know” said Anthony. “We’ll just follow Hannah.” Sam looked confused as his father walked off, but he followed his father and left with the group anyway.

                                        The group, after walking for a while, arrived at a large park. “We saw him somewhere around here” said Jason, now with short hair. “Are you sure?” said Ben. “Because, there is no one here.” “He must have gone somewhere” said Adam. “Well, we better go somewhere” said William, as a horde emerged from out of nowhere. Anthony shot his gun as Sam stabbed a close by walker. William then shot one s Hannah chopped two of their heads off.

                                          “RUN” Adam shouted, and they followed his orders. They ran down a street before turning a corner and seeing more walkers. “GO BACK” Anthony shouted, as he and Jason shot at the walkers. Suddenly, a walker emerged and bit Ben on the next. Sam shot the walker, before William picked him up and they ran into the closest door they saw and slammed it.

                                             Adam and William looked around, as Anthony stared at Ben. “We’ve got to figure something out” he said. “Wait a second” said William, as he aimed his shotgun across a counter. Suddenly, he shouted “GET BACK.” Two men emerged with guns, but Sam, William, Adam, and Jason aimed their guns. “We’re good” said one, with a bushy, black mustache. “Who’re you?” Jason asked.

                                          “Who cares?” said Anthony. “We need to deal with Ben.” “Should we, you know, do it?” Sam asked, looking scared. Ben already had shallow breathing and didn’t seem to know what was going on. Anthony stared at Sam, before he drew his gun and said “I’m sorry” before he shot Ben in the head. The other man, who was large with dark skin, gasped, as the other man simply said “Holy” but didn’t finish his sentence, as the walkers banged on the doors.

WillBrennan7 Presents, Scenes From The Next Episode Of The Walking Dead…

“Have you seen any men out here?” Anthony’s voice asks, as he shoots a gun. “No” says another man’s voice, as Terry has a tear fall from his eye. “We have to get out of here” says William, as he, Anthony, and Jason run around a corner, as walkers follow. There’s a flash of light, the dark man holds an axe, as Gwen looks around, and asks “Is everything okay?” “No” says Sherri, as Carly and Kate hold her up. “It’s the baby.”

Find Out What Happens On Episode 2 Of The Walking Dead.

For More, Check Out Talking Stories. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1M 33.3K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...