4x09

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 9

A Hard Day’s Night

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

Riley looks at her scratch as Bob says “How did that happen?” William and David shoot walkers before William says “We got to go now”, and he and the others drive away in their car. “Anthony” Gwen says, before they hug. “It’s a new world order” says Daniel. “It’ll take you by force.” Then, the door is slammed shut, and the lights go off.

            Anthony sat against the wall, staring at Gwen, because he could only see her a little bit, and he didn’t want to lose sight of her. “Daniel brought me here to clean up” he said. “I saw all of these men, and I knew something was up. I asked if I could go looking for you, and Daniel said no. Then, they attacked and I blacked out.” “Are you hurt?” Gwen asked, looking at his black eye. She touched it, and he winced. “It just stings a little” he said. “I’m so happy to see you.” He then pulled her into a hug, and she didn’t object.

              Suddenly, he felt something on her shoulder. “You were shot” he said. “It happened a week ago” she said. “It went through, and now I’m fine.” “Did it happen at the museum?” he asked. “No” said Gwen. “There as this man in the woods, I was covered in guts, and he shot into the walkers and got me. They surrounded him, and then I took his things and didn’t see any life for a week.”

               Anthony smiled, before saying “Are Hannah and Terry okay?” “Yeah” she said. “They’re at the museum with the others.” “Sam’s there, right?” Anthony asked. She bit her lip, and Anthony asked “Is he?” “He might be” said Gwen. “Me, William, David, him, Rick, and Daryl went looking for you. He and I split up from the others, and walkers surrounded us, and he ran away.” “So, you don’t know where he is?” Anthony asked. “No” she said. “I’m so sorry Anthony.”

                As he turned away from her, the lights turned on and the door opened. Daniel and Franklin stood there, with grins on their faces. “It’s time to work” Daniel said. Anthony and Gwen walked towards them, but Daniel said “Not you Gwen. You come in later. Come on Anthony. Time to have some fun.” Franklin pushed Anthony out the door, and Daniel slammed it shut. Gwen stood their, staring at the door, wondering what they would do to Anthony.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                    William drove down the road as Sam and Daryl sat in the very back. David and Rick sat in the front, and watched the road. “So” Sam said to Daryl. “Where were you guys before you were on the road?” “Atlanta at first” said Daryl. “Then, we spent some time on a farm, but it got overrun. We lost a few people before we headed out onto the road.” “I‘ve never been to Atlanta” said Sam.

                      Suddenly, William slammed his foot on the break. “Woah” said David. Sam and Daryl looked out, and saw at least twelve walkers in front of them. “If we use weapons, it’ll draw more” said William. “We should go around.” “Or we could run through them” said Rick. “It’ll be best to go around” said William. He backed up, before turning around and heading back up the road.