5x16

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 16

Amid The Ruins

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I was telling you to stop for two minutes” William says, as Anthony beats Daniel. “WAIT UP” Anthony shouts, as a walker falls into his machete. “I’m Cole” says Cole, as he and Anthony shoot walkers. “I didn’t tell Joseph because I love you” Drake says, as he and Vivian kiss. “We need to take members of their group” says Joseph, as the group drives off.  “We are going to kidnap them, and get more than last time, and execute every one of them, until they surrender, and then, we kill them all.” “They’re cannibals” says the man, as Anthony runs out of the cellar. He runs, off as Cole says “I want him to feel safe, because he’ll feel much more intimidated when we find him.”

           The snow fell heavily from the sky, as there was heavy breathing, and running steps. Walkers growled as they walked out of the woods. They started heading for something, but they were shot down by a shadow, that kept running.

            The heavy breathing continued, but suddenly, the figure fell, after running onto ice. He slid across the ground, before looking up, hearing more shots. Anthony put his gun in its holster, before running into the bushes, as figures appeared.

             Cole ran forward, with his pistol at the ready. “Come on out Anthony” he said. “We just want to talk.” Anthony stared at them through the leaves that were in front of him, as he stared with hatred. “I understand that you are scared about what you saw” said Cole, as Gary and Gordon looked around the dark night. “But, we were never going to eat you. You were a member of our group, and you don’t even have to go with our way of survival. You can just do your hunting, and we’ll do ours.”

          Anthony continued staring at Cole, with hatred in his eyes. “Fine” said Cole. “If that’s how you want to be, then we’ll just eat you.” Cole started walking forward, as Gordon went to the other side of the road, and Gary came near Anthony.

              Gary had his gun at the ready, as he looked around the trees. “He’s not here” said Gary. “He must have moved on.” Gary turned, and started walking forward, and Anthony jumped out and sent his machete into the side of Gary’s neck. Blood shot out as Anthony pulled his machete out, and ran off through the woods.

                “NO” Gordon shouted, running forward. “Gordon” Gary mouthed, as the blood continued flowing out. “We’ve got to do something” Gordon said, as Cole walked over. “We can” said Cole. He drew his gun, and shot Gary in the face. “We can eat him, after we get Anthony” said Cole. He began to walk off, as Gordon looked at Gary. Cole turned, and said “He’s got a lot of fat so he’ll be delicious.” He smirked, before walking off.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                Drake loaded up his machine gun, as Vivian packed extra ammo into a bag. “You okay?” Drake asked, walking over. “Fine” said Vivian, but she didn’t sound it. He pulled her into him, and she felt disgusted. “Are you sure you want to go out there?” Drake asked. “I know you’re friends with them.” “It’s fine” said Vivian.