5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 20

Merry Bloody Christmas

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"Welcome to Melville" says Caleb, as the group walks into Melville. "If any of you try to hurt my group" Anthony says, as he and members of the group run from walkers. "I will kill you." "Adam Anderson" says Anthony, as he kisses Gwen. "He's my brother-in-law." "DID YOU EVEN LOVE HER AT ALL?" Adam shouts, as Jason says "Joseph Morris" as Tyler is bitten. "Because Joseph and I were in love" Sherri says, as Joseph kills Christian and Bob is shot. "Tell me what happened" David says, as Anthony says "He killed Bob." "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'D WANT" David shouts, as Vivian says "You have to leave" and the group drives away from Melville. "I'm Cole" says Cole, as Anthony hits Cole with a machete, and William sees Kate hanging. "I really care about you" Ian says, as Vivian stabs Drake in the eye. "Cole, he was my brother" says Joseph, as he hits Sam and Hannah in the head and says to Anthony "I'm going to take that girls sword, and chop your head clean off."

           There was grunting and screams, and they heard Anthony shout "GET OFF OF HIM." Vivian looked at the brown door leading into the other room, as William struggled to get out of his chair. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" said Drake, aiming a machine gun at William. "Don't point that at him" Vivian said. "Or, I'll just take out your other eye." Drake punched her in the gut, and stared at her with his eye, and with the one with gauze taped to it. "When we go in, I'm gonna kill you." Vivian stared at him, wheezing, as Terry said "Get away from her." Drake chuckled, before walking over and hitting him with the butt of his gun.

               "You know" said David. "I don't think your boss wants any of us to die, but I hope you do kill one of us, preferably me, so that he could beat you." "SHUT UP" Drake shouted, before kicking him in the face. Adam went to say something, but William said "No, you'll just pleasure him." Adam stared at him, before smiling at Drake, who looked enraged, as the grunting continued.

             "AHHHHHHHHHHH." Sam lied on the ground, with blood going down his face, with Joseph standing over him. "I'LL KILL YOU:" Anthony shouted. "I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL KILL YOU." Joseph smiled, before punching Sam in the face, and tears fell down his face. Joseph stomped on Sam's stomach, and he cried out.

                "GET OFF OF HIM" Gwen shouted, kicking her feet forward, but not even reaching Joseph, who walked forward and punched her in the face. "STOP IT" Anthony shouted. "KILL ME." Joseph chuckled, before punching Gwen gain. "I killed Cole" Anthony said. "It was me. Don't hurt the rest of them. Just kill me." "Oh, I plan too" Joseph said. "We can work together" Anthony said. "It's too late" Joseph said.

                  He stomped on Sam again, and Anthony cried "JUST KILL ME ALREADY." "Don't worry" Joseph said, facing Anthony. "I will kill you, but you should just wait your turn. I won't kill your son, but I will make him suffer, just like you made Cole suffer. Then, I'll kill you." Anthony started struggling in his chair, as Joseph picked Sam up, and punched him again.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                    Jason carried a box of grenade to the new wall they had built, as Don loaded rifles and placed them into clothing bins. "Remember everyone" Jason called "If Morristown attacks, and you run out of ammo, run to one of these bins, which will be guarded, and grab some." "Is it really a good idea for children to possibly be in a battle zone?" a woman asked. "No, its not" said Jason. "But, we can't bring them anywhere else, so they have to stay, and try to help as much as they can." The woman sighed, before walking off.