7x17

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 17

Always Remain

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

Gwen is shot, as Anthony carries her body through the gates. Todd is eaten, as Molly says "Don't tell anyone." "GO" Anthony shouts, as Greg looks at him. "There's something wrong with Anthony" Greg says, as Gwen says "We're here to talk." "I'm glad he doesn't" Anthony says, as Sam knows he's lying. "Why is she mad when he's mentioned?" William asks. "Beats me" says Hector, walking off.

             Anthony walked out of the trees, as he saw Gwen a few feet away. "Keep on coming" she said, and she walked off. Anthony smiled, before following her. He followed down a road, when suddenly, Anthony saw a van approaching him.

             It pulled over, and the window was rolled down. "Sir" said the driver. He was a male with a beard and black hair. He had a woman next to him, and a child sitting between them. Anthony could see other men and women in the back. "Thank God" the man said. "We've been looking for people for days."

               "What do you need?" Anthony asked. "Do you have a camp?" the man asked. "Please, you look like you're set up somewhere, and we're desperate. Please sir, let us come with you." Anthony looked at the man, when he suddenly saw Gwen in the car window's reflection.

                 "Help them, Anthony" said Gwen. "They need help." Anthony looked at her, and nodded. He then faced the man, and said "Go." "What?" the man asked, looking confused. "Get out of here" Anthony said. "This place is dangerous. You don't want to be here."

                   "Sir" said the woman. "Please. We have children." Anthony looked at them, and shouted "JUST GO. DON'T HESITATE. THIS PLACE IS DANGEROUS. JUST GET OUT OF HERE." The man looked frightened, before driving off.

                     Gwen stood there, scowling. "I told you to help them" she said, shaking her head. "I did" said Anthony. "I helped them by saving them from me. They would have died with me." Gwen looked upset, as Anthony walked off.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                       Sam walked out of the plant, as he saw Hannah in the distance with Greg. Hannah was putting her sword into her, as Greg was loading a gun. Sam approached, and asked "What are you guys doing?" Hannah looked down at him, and said "You're Dad went out there again. We can't let him do what he's been doing. We need to find out why. Why is he acting this way? That's why we're going out there. And you're not coming."

                         Sam looked up at her and said "There's something wrong with my Dad, my Dad. I should be allowed to help him, and I should be allowed to save his life. That's why I'm coming." Hannah looked at him, before looking a Greg, who said "I don't think we can stop him." "You can't" said Sam. Hannah looked at Greg, before looking down at Sam.