Season 2 Episode 9

The Walking Dead

Season 2

Episode 9

Here

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“This is Arrington two” said Thomas as they walk around the museum. “They need to get back here soon” says Carly as she looks down at her bleeding bother. Carly and Quinn shut the door on a horde. “We’ll kill them all” says Thomas as Skylar is dead.

       The birds chirped outside as Thomas Crane awoke next o his beautiful wife Jessica. He was happy that she was not awake, because he had a surprise for her birthday. He walked into the kids room and said “Guys, wake up.” His children, Fred and Zoe, got out of bed and grabbed to stuffed bears with the words I luv you Beary much on the stomach. The second one said You’re Beary awesome.

        Zoe and Fred took each of them as Thomas grabbed a basket. They walked into the room, placed the bears on the bed, and then opened the basket revealing a small puppy inside. Thomas took the puppy out and placed it on the bed. It sniffed around before walking to Jessica and licking her nose. “Oh gosh” she said as she wiped her nose. She opened her eyes and gasped at the small puppy in front of her. She turned her head and Fred and Zoe shouted “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY” before jumping on the bed and hugging their mother.

       Then, Thomas brought in a basket of fruit, and Jessica kissed him. She played with the puppy who licked her and the children, who seemed to love the puppy. Thomas beamed at his loving family before jumping on the bed and playing with them.

     “What should we name the puppy?” Zoe asked. “Let’s name her Peanut” said Jessica. “Because she’s as small as a little peanut.” They hugged and kissed the puppy who kissed them back. They started eating the fruit, and the dog even started licking Thomas. Everything was perfect for the Crane family.

     One month later, Thomas sat in his living room, his family bleeding in front of him, Peanut cut opened. His wife started to move and she stared at him. She growled, but he shot her in the face. Now, there was only one member left of the Crane family.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

         Anthony and his group ran through the woods, heading for the store. A walker jumped up, but David chopped its head off. Sam shot two more before kicking one into Anthony who stabbed it with ease. They ran and ran until they reached the road.

         “Did they follow us?” Anthony asked, looking back in the woods. “No” panted Gwen as another walker emerged, only to have its head cut off by Hannah. “What are we waiting for?” she asked. “Yeah” said Anthony. “We better go.” They then immediately started heading up the road in the direction the store was in.

          Kate woke up to see Ian, walking on top of the cars, watching for walkers. She then saw Riley and Quinn cooking eggs and Carly sitting next to the unconscious William. Kate got up and walked to her, only to realize that William was awake. “How are you?” Kate asked. “I don’t feel too good” said William. “I did get shot and now I’m bleeding with no clean bandages.” “Sorry” said Kate. “I guess that was a stupid question.” William shook his head and said “It wasn’t.”

         William then looked at Peter and John, who were speaking with Quinn and Riley. “We were only left with those three for defense” said William. “Why would Anthony need so many people? Dave, Frank, or Ted would have stayed.” Kate looked uncomfortable as Carly said “There’s something we have to tell you.” William looked at her and asked “What?” She took a deep breath before saying “On the way here, walkers got in the way, and Frank got bit. He didn’t turn, but he killed himself.”