Season 2 Episode 8

The Walking Dead

Season 2

Episode 8

Home

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We need bandages” says Anthony as Hannah cuts a walkers head off. “I’ll make sure Ian gets what he deserves” says Tyler as he kisses Kate. “I’m Shane” says Shane as it shows the other members of his group. A horde of walkers are then shot down as Thomas Crane laughs at them, gun pointed at them, looking at his stump.

       Kate and Riley sat on top of their cars, sniper rifles in their hands. Ian was in front of them, holding a sniper rifle, walking back and forth. ‘Where are they?” he asked. “They’ll be here soon” said Kate. “It’ll be best if you shut that hole n your mouth” said Ian, pointing the gun at her.” “HEY” shouted Riley. “Get back right now, or you’ll be sorry.” “I’m so scared” said Ian, walking off.  “Don’t listen to him” said Riley. “We’ll sort him out eventually. Don’t worry.” Kate, hardly believing her, got up and started walking around the parking lot. Not known to Riley, two walkers past by them, going into the store.

      Carly sat near William, whose head was on her lap. Tears formed in her eyes as she slightly brushed her hand against his hair. Quinn walked up and asked “Is he okay?” Carly looked at her and said “No sweetie. He’s not okay. He will be when they get back. They have to get back soon.” “Why?” asked Quinn. “He just needs bandages” sad Carly.  “Well” said Quinn. “I think there are some bandages in the back. Come on.” She ran off, and Carly followed, leaving William alone.

      William slowly opened his eyes. “Carly” he croaked. He looked around and saw the bottle of water. He grabbed it, took a sip and then shut his eyes. However, he stopped when he saw the two walkers, walking towards him. He started reaching around, looking for a weapon.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

       Anthony looked straight into Thomas’ eyes, who stood before them, laughing now. “Last time I saw you folks” said Thomas. “You were running for the hills. Except, Anthony here came back and chopped my arm clean off. That’s the only difference.”

     Thomas then walked up to them and smiled “This is all you have left. The rest died. I assumed that one guy died, William. I shot a hole right into his chest. Where are you guys hold up?” None of them answered, which annoyed Thomas.

    “Don’t answer” said Thomas as he looked at Tyler. “How’s Kate? Is she dead too?” At this, Tyler swung at Thomas, who ducked and punched Tyler in the gut. Tyler fell to the ground, very pale, and threw up. “Nasty” said Thomas, kicking Tyler into the vomit. Anthony was about to attack, but Gwen grabbed his arm and said “Don’t.”

    “Listen to your girlfriend boy” said Thomas. “I was tempted to kill you first, but I don’t think so. It’s a good thing you have her around. Without her, you’d be dead in minutes.” “Give us the museum back” Anthony growled as he stared into Thomas’ eyes. “No” said Thomas. “But, I can bring you back to it. Might give you an idea to stay. Just follow us.”