7x06

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 6

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Where’s your camp?” Spike asks, as Terry’s group is brought into the camp. “It’s a power plant” Anthony says, as he also says “I’m taking them on a run.” “You don’t want to mess with me” Spike says, as he beats a walkers head in. Vivian fires her gun, and the wall explodes, as Anthony’s group fires their guns. “Come on” Anthony says, as the run away from the camp.

         “Dad, I’m starving.” “I know Nick, we’ll get some food soon.” Anthony passed by Nick and Adam talking, and heard Nick’s stomach grumble. Anthony walked to their bags, and said “We don’t have any food.” “Yeah” said Greg. “Thanks for reminding us.” Anthony sighed, and said “What are we supposed to do?”

          “We need to survive” said Jason. “So, we go back to that town.” “But, we can’t go back there” said Anthony. “Spike’s group was around there.” “Anthony, they’re gone” said Jason. “It’s been two weeks. We need food, so we need to go back.” “No” Anthony said. “I’m leader, so I say we go to the next town.”

             “That’s fourteen miles” said Frances. “I’m not sure if that would be a great idea.” “We need food, don’t we?” Anthony asked. “Tomorrow, William, Molly, Hannah, Carly, Adam, Ted, Terry, and Gwen will come on a run with us. I want the others to stay here and be on guard. I don’t want to risk anyone coming here and taking this place.” “Okay” said Jason. “We’ll go.”

              William stood on the guard post outside next to Gwen, who had a rifle. “How’s your head?” she asked. “You asked me that five minutes ago” said William. “I know” said Gwen. “It’s just that we don’t talk much, so I don’t know what to say.” “We don’t need to talk” said William. “We just need to listen.”

                 They went quiet, as Gwen looked at William. “Listen” she said. “I know what Molly tried to do to Spike, and I know you two are together.” “So, what?” William asked. “I just want you to be on alert” said Gwen. “I don’t mean to be rude, but she’s a little unhinged.”

              “Just because she’s not perfect doesn’t mean she’s a problem” said William. “I’m not saying that” said Gwen. “I’m just telling you to be ready, because a little unhinged could become fully unhinged.” William scoffed, when they heard running footsteps.

                They ran down to the gate, and looked out. Gwen aimed her rifle, but William said “It’s nothing. Probably a buck. Maybe I could kill it tomorrow.” He turned and walked off, as Gwen looked out of the gate, but ultimately followed William. A shadow moved away from the gate, leaving the plant.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)