6x16

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 16

Where Has He Gone

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“You guys left me” Sam says as his group sits in the diner. Terry’s group disappears from Jonathan’s view, who runs off. “GO OUT BACK” Anthony shouts, as his group runs from the bandits. “The smell hides me” Todd says, as Anthony beats a walker. “Maybe I should just end it all” Anthony says, as fire is behind him. “I want you here with me, forever” Gwen says, as Anthony kisses here. A herd is in the woods, and so is Sam’s group.

            Terry ran out of the trees and hit a walker with a rock. Vivian emerged, covered in blood, followed by Ted and Carly. “Let’s go” said Terry. “Wait” said Vivian. “What about Jonathan?” “If he had any sense, he’d have gone another way” said Terry. “Now, we have to circle back around and find them before it’s too late.” Vivian nodded, and the four ran off.

             As they ran, a walker emerged from the trees, but Ted slammed his hammer into its jaw, and the walker fell. Soon, they stopped running when they saw a sign. They walked to it, and saw a cardboard sign with writing on it. It said:

All Living In This Terrible World

We Are The US Army, And We Are Here To Tell You That

Up The Road Is An Army Base. It Has Walls, People, Food, Supplies, And Most Importantly, A Cure. We Have Made A Cure, And We Urge Everyone To Come To The Base And Live There, Until We Can Manufacture The Cure. Please, To Save Your Life, Come To The Sanctuary.

                  The four all looked at each other as they all finished reading the sign. “They have a cure” said Terry. “And the Sanctuary’s up the road” said Carly. They all looked at each other, as Vivian said “Let’s go. If anyone from Melville saw this, they’d head there. We can meet the others.” “Then, come on” said Ted, as he began to lead them off.

                     Ted and Carly walked off, as Terry looked at Vivian. “We’re going to find a home” he said. “I think that pact is gonna be finished quickly.” Vivian smiled and said “Yeah, it is.” The two began to walk off, as the blood on the sign began to spread down, covering the word sanctuary.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                       Sam stood behind his group, as they walked along a straight black road. “We should find a place to spend the night” said Jason. “Maybe we should go back” said AJ. “That diner wasn’t bad.” “No” said Jason. “We shouldn’t stay in a place more than two days, at the highest. What do you think Sam?”

                        Sam looked up darkly and said “My opinion doesn’t really matter. You’re just going to leave it behind.” Jason sighed, as walkers emerged from the woods. “Go on” said Sam. “I shouldn’t attack them. I don’t want my rage to end up hurting you guys.”