Draupadi's Mahabharat

By arna8661

Daughter of the Earth, Out of Yagna, Princess of Panchla, Queen of Indraprasth, Wife of five, Staked by her o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67

Part 35

1.1K 33 12
By arna8661

"I came here to tell you that queen Gandhari wants everyone on the dinner table" she said.

"You go and inform her that we are coming while I will call all of them" I said.

She bid me goodbye and went away.

I went into the room and called everyone for the dinner.

"Where had you been Sakhi? We had been talking about you all the time" said Govind.

"About me? I thought all you did not notice me" I said surprised.

"How did you even think that? You are the most important part of our lives" said Arjun.

I smiled. Suddenly I remembered that what I had come here for.

"I came here to call all of you for dinner" I said.

"We are coming right away" said Bheem.

"How can you miss food bhrata Bheem" said Nakul teasing.

 All of us went to the dining table and everyone sat down. I went and took the bowl to serve the food to everyone besides Bhanumati and Subhadra. I had seen Bhanumati for the first time, she was really beautiful according to Duryodhan.

Everyone was pleased with the food and specially Bheem. Subhadra was serving Arjun and I could see how she was looking at him. But I did not blame her for it. It was Arjun who had such looks, no one would be able to ignore his handsome face.

I served Pitama and the King and the Queen. I even served Mata Kunti. Then I sat beside Aarya Yudhisthir.

"I would announce about Khandavprasth tomorrow morning" said Dhitrashtra.

"Son have you given Khandavprasth to Pandavas on the advise of Duryodhan?" asked Bhishma.

"Not at all Taat Shri" he replied.

" I have taken the decision myself" he continued.

"Then I am sure that you would have done that for their good" said Pitama a bit dissatisfied with the answer.

"Yes, yes" replied Dhitrashtra.

______________________

"Interests for us?" said Bheem mockingly.

"I don't want anything on this topic now we have already discussed about this earlier" said Yudhisthir.

"But they are trying to kill us jesht" replied Bheem.

"They tried this before but they did not succeed did they" said Yudhisthir.

"That nag raj takshak over there, and we have Panchali with us, no one wants her to be harmed" said Sahadev.

"I don't want to be a burden for all of you, I want to be your strength" I said really hurt.

All of them understood that I was hurt.

" You are our strength Draupadi" said Yudhisthir.

"But I think that Mata Kunti should remain over here in Hastinapur"said Bheem.

"Yeah she is old now to travel such a long distance with us"completed Sahadev.

"But will Mata be happy with this decision?"asked Arjun.

"Can I talk to her about it, if you agree?"I asked.

"Sure after all it would be really difficult for us to say this to her, she has been with us through everything, but we are leaving her like this" said Yudhisthir.

----------------------------------------------

The next day I got ready and before going to the court went to Mata's room. I knew it would be difficult for me to talk to her about it, but I had to do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
99K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
8.8K 398 15
(what-if) oneshots of Mahabharat characters , could be imaginary situations introduced to the plot or improvised versions of actual plot Hopefully y...
48.2K 3.4K 33
β˜† COMPLETED βœ“β˜† || ArDi Story || An alliance between 2 kingdoms, a marriage of 2 young kids, a dream that gnaws every night, an answer both are searc...