Draupadi's Mahabharat

By arna8661

Daughter of the Earth, Out of Yagna, Princess of Panchla, Queen of Indraprasth, Wife of five, Staked by her o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67

Part 26

1.2K 36 4
By arna8661

"But if you knew that all this would happen then why did you not tell us about it?" I asked.

"Because if I reveal it to anyone except myself then I will die" he said.

I took me little time to comprehend all that he was telling it was all too much for me to understand at once.

The next morning I woke up to see Sahadev not present in the room. I was about to go and get ready for my wedding when I realised that all the marriages were over and now I could relax. But I had something really important that could not wait right now.

I freshened up and got ready in the simplest attire I could find. Then went to the person who I thought that could solve my problems. I asked everyone about his whereabouts but no one knew where Ved Vyas was.

I was going towards Govind's room when I saw a really old person with a long beard and a stick in his hand looking at me. He was the most weird looking man in the world.

"Are you searching for someone princess" he asked.

"Yeah I was looking for Ved Vyas can you help me in finding him" I asked.

"Here I am ask what you want to from me" he said.

So this was Ved Vyas, this old man was tying to convince me that he was the one I was looking for in the whole palace. After a while I thought that I should believe him. 

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure, tell me how can I help you?" he said.

"I was thinking that as I have five husbands which is not a normal case so do you think that I should impose some rules and regulations on them for my position to remain the same all the time" I asked directly.

"See its your married life and you should know how to handle it yourself and if you ask me about it then I would say yes" he said.

"Thank you" was all I could say when I left the place.

So now I had got my answer but he also said that it was upon me to decide as it was my married life. If I did this it would show that I did not trust my husbands at all. But I would tell them that was not the reason for all this. So now I had to device some terms and conditions. This would protect me from getting disappointed with them frequently. I knew they would not try to disappoint me but what if they brought in other wives and I was left with no importance.

I started with my work and finished it till evening. I thought that I would tell them about it tomorrow. They had to make some promises for me.

                                                                           *********************

Hope you liked the update. It was really nice to see so many people reading and voting for the updates. Can I get 8-10 votes for this chapter too. Please comment about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.8K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
43.8K 4K 69
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
60.8K 2.9K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
242K 9.6K 53
𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊💎 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢�...