Country Ball Anime Adventures...

By JusRusska

The countryballs journey through the Azur lane dimension. How would they react? More

The Prologue
Part 1: The Arrival
Part 2: Sea Battle.
Part 3: Discovery.
Part 4: Alliance.
Not A Chapter
Part 5: Introduction.
For your information.
Not A Chapter 2
Part 6: A new member.
Part 7: Chaos in the party.
An alternate fused history.(Not a chapter 3)
For your information 2.
Comparison chapter and another info on what's happening.
Chapter 8: Counter-Attack.
Iron Harvest Book ok?
Chapter 10: Deutschlands Finest.
Chapter 11: Unholy Politics.
The Depression lane.
Chapter 12: Lessons.
Chapter 12.5: Jojo episode.
Not A Chapter: The Capture.
Chapter 13: Return to Azurlane.
Not A Chapter: Final Battle.
Chapter 14: The Siren's new prototype.
Chapter 15: The Kaisermarine.
Chapter 16: Comrades stand side by side.
Not A Chapter: Roon and Author.
Chapter 17: The Alliances and the Bloody Sirens.
Chapter 18: Blend Socialists.
Chapter 19: The Sortie.
Chapter 20: Nuke Eugen.
Chapter 21: Ze Introduction.
Not A Chapter: Slav battle 1.
Chapter 22:*Insert Chapter*
Not A Chapter: Assassination.
Not A Chapter: Iron Sky.
Chapter 23: Russia's Return.
Not A Chapter: Z Surrender and the New self.
Not A Chapter: The Other Movements and the Apocalypse.
Chapter 24: The Showdown.
Not A Chapter: Homefront: Civil War.
Chapter 25: Ich Bin.
Author Chapter: Heartland.
Chapter 26: A Normal Day.
Not A Chapter: Author, Konig, and his Reaction.
Chapter 28: Game Day.
Chapter 29: Back to The Commies.
Unneeded Special Lemon chapter.
Introducing the ships I made.
Chapter 30: Howe you doing?
Bad News

Chapter 27: Another world.

648 12 41
By JusRusska

Souveran was running as fast as he could. He had gone to multiple dimensions but he needs to return to his comrades. He was currently on the sea, being chased by many Sirens. Unknown to him, this was the book of Syria. Kristal Fleet book to be exact.

Author: I'm gonna give you Syria the right to put SouveranBall in your book. We're having an official Crossover.

SouveranBall:*Pants*I think I lost them!

In the distance we can see Sirens trying to find Souveran.

Siren 1: There he is!

Siren 2: Get him!

SouveranBall: Oh no you won't!

Souveran tries activating his flamethrower but what happened next made him panic.

SouveranBall: No fuel?!! Sceiße!*Throws the flamethrower away*Gotta go fast!

Souveran's whole arsenal of weapons were now used. He needs to run.

SouveranBall: I... Can't... Take.... More!

Before Souveran could pass out, he saw a someone shooting at the Sirens. His riggings were similar to the shark riggings of the Ironblood but had different color scheme and their teeth was less sharp but bigger in size. It was Kamodo.

Kamodo: Who.. Are you?

SouveranBall: Your nation.*Passes out*

Kamodo was dumbfounded but he knew he can trust him. So he carried Souveran and sailed away.

What happens next will now be wrote by Syria.

Location: Azurlane base.

USABall: Damn. Souveran is taking so long to return! It's been a month!

GermanyBall: Maybe he was taken by the Sirens. Gott hopes he will be safe.

USABall: Anyway, what are we gonna do? We still have few more weeks to prepare for an invasion.

GermanyBall: That's why I indoctrinated my ships.

USABall: Oh yeah.

GermanyBall: I've put lots of Howitzers in the fields of the massive island. Azurlane base might be the high priority target for the Sirens. The other bases seem to be not gather the Siren's attention. In the meantime, we prepare for a party.

USABall: I hope you don't get too drunk.

GermanyBall: What do you me.. Right.*Drunk Nazis yt video flashback*

USABall: Let's go. It's getting night time.

The sunset was absolutely beautiful. Well every sunset is beautiful no matter where you are.

USABall: The Sunset reminds of something.

GermanyBall: What is that something?

USABall: Castle Bravo.

GermanyBall: Haha yes.

USABall: I got to tell you something important. I couldn't tell you yesterday cause I was busy.

GermanyBall: What is it?

USABall: Here.*Gives Germany the file*

GermanyBall:*Takes out paper*
Anomaly-Kristall world: Alternate Azurlane.

Log 124: It's confirmed that there are multiple versions of a universe. However, there is one that is strikingly similar to the world where we are currently on. It's starting to connect to our world and we'll be experiencing a crack in reality in the near future. Fortunately, the Sirens in our world will not be able to reach us. Unfortunately, the Sirens in the other dimension will attack us. We detected this due to many radio waves of unidentified ships in the frequencies of our radios. We may potentially be able to reach out to them.

Estimated time of Reality merge: 5 Days from now.

Reports say that the waves 5km away from the Azurlane base are rippling violently. Sparks of light appear in the area mysteriously. And of course, unknown radio signals that even India can't dicipher. If such phenomenon happens, we must be ready for it. Who knows who we will meet there.

What suprises most of the countryball scientists is the fact that there were repeated signals of Souveran yelling in the radio in the past few weeks. This proves the fact that Souveran escaped and is now at other world. Rescuing him is very likely due to the signals stopping just yesterday. Nothing can proceed unless the crack in reality happens. My name is Poland and that's all I can give you.

GermanyBall: Wow. Another world.

USABall: Yep. And it will happen FIVE days from now. Poland said that a crack in reality like the one in the Supreme Commander games will appear five kilometers from here.

GermanyBall: And that's our only way of getting in?

USABall: Yep. A small hole was reported to be seen just right now. It's getting bigger by the minute.

GermanyBall: Then we must be ready.*Wears German officer hat*Ich bin Deustch.

USABall: I am German in German huh?

GermanyBall: Yes fellow American. Have you also heard of Normania and Uni Empire suddenly appearing this afternoon?

USABall: Well yeah.

Flashback:

We can see the Nordic countryballs sitting on a seperate table in the cafeteria.

NorwayBall: I've remembered something!

DenmarkBall: What is it?

NorwayBall: Did you remember Normania?

DenmarkBall: Normania Normania.. Ah yes him! Finland 2.0.

FinlandBall: Hey?!!

SwedenBall: Welp. We need him for the band.

FinlandBall: The Sabaton band?

SwedenBall: Uhh Yes?

FinlandBall: He's not here! We can't countinue without Normania!

NorwayBall: So that you two can drink like two depressed Vikings? Normania just drinks and he's depressed cause he wants to.

FinlandBall: That's the point!

NorwayBall: Welp. How can Normania get here anyway? I won't be surprised if a portal opens and Normania and Uni Empire comes out of it.

Just then a portal opens throwing Uni Empire and Normania out.

NormaniaBall: Ahhh!!!

UniEmpireBall: What z f**k?!!

NorwayBall: Ok now I'm surprised.

The shipgirls and countryballs in the cafeteria looked at the two new countryballs.

Ark Royal:*Drools*Oh my God. More cute things for me to cuddle!

Enterprise: Oh no you won't!*Cuffs Ark Royal*

Ark Royal: How did you get here?!?!

Enterprise: FBI.

Ark Royal: Noooo!!!!

Ark Royal was taken out.

FinlandBall: Oi! Normin!

NormaniaBall: Finlander!

SwedenBall: Oh God not again.

The two then took out lots and lots of Vodka and began drinking.

DenmarkBall:*Chuckles*As expected.

NorwayBall: It's bugging me cause the fact Normania is based on me but acts like Finland! It doesn't make sense!

DenmarkBall: Nothing makes sense to Kenneth.

SwedenBall: Everything is Chaos!

Author: Another Rimmy Gaming reference.

Flashback end:

USABall: Where are they now?

GermanyBall: They are currently in the fields. They are practicing singing the Red Baron and the Attack of the Dead Men.

USABall: I think they'll use them in battle.

GermanyBall: Well Ja. Since whenever they sing, the ship or thing that song is based on get buffed into Godlike levels.

USABall: Ah yes. I'm excited for Midway.

GermanyBall: They'll sing it eventually.

USABall: I hope they do.

GermanyBall: Heard of Ace Combat?

USABall: The games where all nations spam their funding on Air Forces rather than other shit? Yep.

GermanyBall: I'm gonna invade them if they don't fund the scheiss out of their Ground forces. And Belka will be my number one priority.

USABall: Belka? Discount air force spammer Germany?

GermanyBall: But we'll talk about that soon.

USABall: Nope. I'll accompany you on the invasion. Maybe even kill a princess or capture a JPEG Dog. I'll do anything for 'Liberation'.

GermanyBall: You never get old!*Laughs*

The two countryballs had a good laugh before returning to their dorms, retiring for the day.

(End of Chapter)

Author: Hey Syria. We're having a crossover ok! Use your Kristal Fleet book.

Also Author: I really wanna see a fanfic where the nations in Ace Combat meet the nations of our world. And I'll wonder how they will react.

Also Also Author: Also I need to stop making Not A Chapters. I've realized it's taking more views than the real chapters. So Not A Chapters will now have an independent book, not here. That's all and Russka out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 0 7
What happens if the Loud House characters react to The Loud House show about them (This is a timeskip fanfic for people who hates the Loud House)
9.9K 125 28
What will happen if fairy tail and attack on titans meet because of on accident of two people in the attack on titan world how will they react who wi...
76.7K 2K 67
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...
40.9K 541 16
Hello everyone this is my first story all images go to their respected owners. As the title sais you died and got reincarnated into another world. wo...