A Certain Boy Of A Valkyrie A...

由 Riguill01

St. Freya Academy is a school built to nurture future Valkyries, people who have the power to fight the Honka... 更多

Prologue: Who are you?
Chapter 1: New student
Chapter 2: Just a Normal Student?
Chapter 3: Preparation and Penalty
Chapter 4: Duel (part 1)
Chapter 5: Duel (part 2)
Chapter 6: Clinic Visit
Extra #1
Chapter 7: Interrogation
Chapter 8: A Secret
Chater 9: Guilt
Chapter 10: Being Dragged All Day
Chapter 11: Approaching Danger
Chapter 12: Chase and Retaliation
Chapter 13: Sudden Visitor
Chapter 14: Peaceful Lunch
Chapter 15: New Equipments (Part 1)
Chapter 16: New Equipment (Part 2)
Chapter 17: A Glimpse of His Past
Chapter 18: Running Wild (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Running Wild (Part 2)
Chapter 20: His Stigmata
Chapter 21: Infiltration
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: The Reason of Living (Part 1)
Chapter 24: A Reason for Living(Part 2)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: The Aftermath
Chapter 27: Not Really an Idiot
Chapter 28: Self-destruct
Chapter 29: Bronya's Room
Chapter 30: Training in the Woods
Chapter 31: Customization and Shopping
Chapter 32: Battle Simulation (Part 1)
Chapter 33: Batle Simulation (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Teasing Goes Wrong
Chapter 35: Glutton
Chapter 36: Here Comes the Maid
Chapter 37: Bracelets
Chapter 38: Kiana's Worries
Chapter 39 : Training Area
Extra #2
Chapter 40: A Spar with Rita
Chapter 41: Tutor
Chapter 42: Jealousy
Chapter 43: Advice
Chapter 44: Change of Rules
Chapter 45: Warning
Chapter 46: The Girl's Concern
Chapter 47: Investigation
Chapter 48: Bet
Chapter 49: Practical Exams(Part 1)
Chapter 51: After Battle
Chapter 52: Promotion
Chapter 53: Duel (End)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Announcement
Volume 2 is now out

Chapter 50: Practical Exams(Part 2)

2.9K 92 57
由 Riguill01

Mei thought it was impossible to get out of time. Despite her friend doing her best in slowing it down, it was for a naught as Ganesha is not faze by it and just keep on charging towards her.

The beast got nearer and nearer as Mei close her eyes and braces herself for impact. However she doesn't expect to be pushed from the side.

She was surprised and opened her eyes to see who it was. But she only get a glimpse of black hair before a large white boar passed through.

"GLYNNE!!!!" Kiana shouted his name in horror. The boy pushed Mei out of the way and in turn he was the one who got hit. He flew a couple meters and rolled on the ground before hitting his back on the barrier.

Seeing this, Kiana glared intensely at the beast. Her grip on her pistol tighten as she is beginning to lose it from anger. "How dare y-"

"You should stop right there, Kiana" however before the white-haired girl could charge at the honkai beast in rage, Fu Hua quickly stepped in front to stop her. "You're the leader right now, don't let your emotions get you."

"But-"

"Look around you!" Kiana flinched when Fu Hua suddenly raised her voice. She was known to be always calm and collected but right now, she seems to have a hard time holding her emotions back.

Kiana eyes opened wide and begun to look around like what the girl in front of her said.

She could see Bronya looking at Glynne with worried face but she isn't rushing towards him as she was holding back so the formation would not get messed up.

Mei was trying her best to recover as she raised her blade and brandish it towards the honkai beast. Her face is warped in anger but she is just glaring at it, not moving in her place or even trying to charge at it.

Fu Hua was right, a leader must always be calm. Kiana closed her eyes and begun to cool down her head. Once her eyes were opened, the dark grey-haired girl could see a new determination shining throught it.

"Fu Hua, go and distract Ganesha to buy us some time." the girl in front of Kiana nodded and turned around to charge at the honkai beast.

Tapping on her earpiece, she quickly connected it to the other frontliner, "Mei, if you think you recovered enough, please try helping Fu Hua."

There was a static for a moment before a voice came through and said, "Yes"

Kiana nodded and now radio the last remaining member. "Bronya, we'll be continuing our attack. Go check on Glynne condition before joining in."

"Roger" the silver haired girl replied immediately as soon as got the order and flew towards the boy. She got on her knees and begun to examine his body.

"Analyzation complete. Besides some scratches and bruises, there does not seem to be any major bleeding or bone fracture." the girl muttered. Though it is not quite hundred percent accurate, she still felt relieved that Glynne doesn't seem to be that of a great danger. Even so, Bronya is still not done with examination.

Her eyes drifted to his wrist and landed black bracelet attached to it. It was the prototype that they both worked on just a couple weeks ago but to think that it would be useful this time. She then reach for it and activated it.

Bronya's eyes widen in shock as soon as the holographic screen pops up. His honkai energy level is fluctuating.

@@@@@@@

It was dark. It was hard to see as everything is covered in darkness, however I still continue to walk straight ahead.

It is strange. Last time I came here, there were two vortex fighting for domination. This place was chaotic but for some reason, it looks so calm now.

"Yo"

I was surprised by a voice and immediately turn my head over it. I can't stop my mouth gaped as my eyes opened wide due to shock.

Footsteps can be heard from the distance. All I could see was a silhouette with shining red eyes. However, that was enough as my instincts are ringing at who he was.... "Fenrir"

"Ding ding ding, correct!" the boy said in a frivolous tone. He stopped on his tracks as he was already near enough for me to see his appearance.

Black hair, average face, and an average build, other than his red eyes, it was no doubt that the boy in front of me looks exactly like me.

"How did this happen?" I was confused. Fenrir was always been a chaotic vortex of energy that is living inside me. He has no will at all, with it having only a desire to devour everything in sight.

"I'm not sure either." he replied while shrugging his shoulders. However his lips curved up as he seems to have remembered something. "Well, I have my suspicions though. The thing is, I woke up when I felt a warm energy entering me like a few weeks ago."

Warm energy; from that hint alone, I was able to narrow down who the culprit was... "Fu Hua,"

Fenrir smiled as he seems be thinking the same thing. "Yeah, everytime she visits me, I feel like I'm getting stronger or something."

"Wait, has she been meeting you all this time?"

"Not really." he shrugged his shoulders. "Actually this is my first time turning into this form."

"Is that so," I breathe a sigh of relief. Fenrir was something that has been a part almost of my life. He knew all of my past, as such if he like to he could tell it to someone without not being able to do anything. This place may be deep inside my consciousness but I don't have that much power over it.

"Don't you think it's too early to feel relieved?" I was confused for a moment by his question but was not soon that I realized what he is getting at.

"Ah, I need to—"

"I refuse" before I could tell my purpose, Fenrir immediately cut me off by refusing.

"W-why?!" I was dumbfounded, and stared at the boy with the same face as me.

"Not that I don't like helping you," He put hand on his pockets and glared at me. "It's just that I hate being misused."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Glynne... No..," he shakes his head "Raz, you have a huge misconception about my power."

"Then, are you telling there is more?"

"Yes," he simply replied as he look at me with a mischievous grin, "But I'll leave it to you to discover them."

It was a serious situation, my temper got into my head as I approached Fenrir and grab him in his collar. "Stop fooling around!"

However he wasn't fazed by it. Instead, he was looking at me with a hint of disgust on his face. "Aren't the same thing applies to you?"

He tried to grab my hand to twist it. Knowing full well about his intent, I immediately let him go and retreated back.

"I'm telling you this just in case but if I manifested right now, I don't think your body would have enough honkai energy to sustain me." he said while he was fixing his clothes. "Let me remind that your opponent right now is not a beast full of honkai energy, but a fake one that is only created by clever tricks of a man. Your only way of retaining me is by the small amounts of honkai energy on the air. I believed you knew what will happen if the energy is insufficient."

"I know.. " I muttered while biting my lip. "I know it, but this is the only way to defeat it."

"Not really, didn't Rita said to go all out. " his words caught as attention as I stared at his smirking face. "She knew you got the ability to defeat it but it seems like you misunderstood her words."

"No, I don't think I did though."

"Maybe," he said in a vague manner. "Right, I did say that I will not help you. However, I didn't explicitly say that you can't use my powers."

Fenrir stared at me as he slowly walk closer to me. "Besides, did you forgot that you made preparations just for this kind of situation."

@@@@@@@@@@

Glynne opened his eyes to see a silver haired looking over him with worried eyes.

"Glynne!" Bronya was relieved as she quickly embraces the boy.

"...Bronya?" Glynne grunted in pain and held his head. The aching quickly calmed down as he hug the girl back with his one arm. "...How long have I been out?"

"Eight minutes and 42 seconds." it seems like he isn't unconscious for long but when his eyes surveyed the battlefield, the situation is worst as it could get.

Kiana, Mei, and Fu Hua are doing their best to to deal with the emperor level honkai beast. However with the interval in between the switches that the supporter provided gone, they are burning through their stamina in a faster pace. At this rate, they would run out and the team would be wiped out.

"Bronya," Glynne called out the name of the girl that is on her chest. He stared at her teary eyed as he let out a sigh. "Can you use that robotic thing on your back to cover me from the surveillance camera?"

"You mean Project B.U.N.N.Y?" Bronya asked as she tilted her head. The boy just nodded in response. "....Sure"

Glynne smiled as the white humanoid robot cast its shadows over them. He then brought out a white knife and look at it intently. "Bronya, please tell everyone to back away."

Before the girl could asked the reason why, her eyes opened wide in shock as the black haired boy bit down on the knife.

@@@@@@@@@@

Mei and Fu Hua is beginning to show signs of fatigue meanwhile Kiana was growing impatient by the second. They have been fighting Ganesha for a while now but it seems like they were not doing that much damage as much as before.

"Geez, what's taking Bronya so long!?" Kiana complained as she fires her dual pistol. However as soon as she said those words, she could hear a static on her earpiece.

"Everyone, fall back." the were confused about Bronya's words. Thinking that she might be joining back in the fight by releasing her missiles, they quickly followed her command and got out of the way. However they didn't expect what comes next.

Something shines from above as it fell down on the honkai beast. The three girls was surprised when realized it was Glynne who drop kicked it on the face.

Kiana was about to call out his name but stopped as she noticed a black smoke forming around him. It reminded her about that video that Fu Hua showed to them back the hospital. She gave a quick glance at the girl with glasses as she noticed her nodding, this confirms her suspicion.

The black smoke begun to gather around Glynne's feet as he begun his assault. Each kick was heavy, with every hit pushing the big honkai beast back.

However, he doesn't seems to be satisfied with the damage he was dealing and brought two M1911 pistols, the other one being black and the other silver. He aimed them point blank at Ganesha's head and pressed the trigger. He then continued his attacks as he alternates between firing his pistol and kicking the opponent.

He didn't give any time for the honkai beast to breath as his continued assault does not seem to end. However, after firing his sixth bullet on each pistol, he kick himself away. While doing so, he quickly ejected the empty magazines as he put in fully loaded ones. For every sixth bullet was a change in magazine. Despite M1911 having a capacity of 7 bullets, he needed at least one bullet to remain at the chamber so that he won't get the hassle of cocking the gun.

The black smoke quickly moved from his guns as the bullets are being fired by a great force. Looking at the damage the honkai beast suffered, it was clear that his bullets right now are more powerful than his sniper rifle. Glynne's lips formed a smirk as he begun firing continuously.

Kiana begun to tremble, not because Glynne was overwhelming the huge honkai beast, but because of how he fight. It was no doubt a gun-Kata, but his was awfully familiar.

The Kaslana Clan has been an expert when it come to combat using dual pistol since ancient times. Just like how using katana has different styles and techniques for different schools, their gun-Kata have also something unique to suit the taste of their warriors.

That's why Kiana cannot shake the feeling. Glynne's fighting style is like a complete mirror of her father's. Overwhelming the enemy with countless heavy attack with reckless abandon.

Kiana suddenly snapped out as the honkai beast let out a deafening roar. Refusing to give up, it curve up and begun spinning in place.

Glynne click his tongue, he planted his feet on the ground and begun emptying his bullets reserve. Fire, eject, reload, fire; his dexterous hands repeated this actions in a smooth yet quick way.

However, his bullets weren't unlimited. He move his hand to one of the pockets only to find it empty. As if the honkai beast was timing for this moment, it begun to rush into Glynne.

"Fine, come!" he shouted and put away his pistols on their holsters. The black smock gather around on his limbs as they seems to solidify to form into wolf claws.

"Glynne, watch out!!!" he heard someone shouting but the words doesn't register on his ears. Ganesha grew nearer as the boy held out his hands and catched the rolling beast.

Glynne's feet skid on the ground for a few meters before he successfully planted the claws to stop it from advancing. Sparks flew as the fight became a battle of strength. The boy refused to move in his place and the honkai beast didn't stop spinning.

They were at it for a seconds before Glynne cough up blood. This was a signal, the honkai energy in his body was not unlimited after all. With it getting depleted, it is using his own body as a substitute source for energy.

He is slowly losing power, along with the difference of weight and size, this has put the boy at a huge disadvantage. His arms started to tremble as he could hear some of his bones creaking from the pressure. However, he refused to give up and begun to activate his regenerative ability to pull in the honkai energy around him.

"D-don't look down on me!!!" He was about to punch the honkai beast away but was surprised when something collided on it's side.

"Do you think you forgetting about something?" a girl with a glasses said as she landed by his side.

"Fu Hua," he muttered her name.

"Hah!" he heard someone shout and look over to see a black haired girl charging towards the recovering honkai beast. She unleashes as many slashes as she could do before it got up. "Kiana!" she called out as she retreated back.

"On it!" the white haired girl replied as she manifested a large white cannon on her hands.

"GUNGNIR FIRE!!!" pressing the trigger, a huge beam of orange energy came out and landed into the honkai beast. It tries planting its feet into the ground but it got hit by three large explosions causing it to lose its footing and was pushed back.

Glynne close his eyes. He almost forgot. Maybe because he was fighting alone for a long time that he forgot that he have someone fighting alongside him.

"Fu Hua, buy me some time." the girl smiled at his request. She moved her hand on her earpiece and connected it to everyone.

"Girls, did you hear that?"

"Loud and clear!"

"Yeah!"

"Affirmative!"

Kiana, Mei, and Bronya spoke through respectively. Glynne gave a nod as he watched Fu Hua turn around and charge towards the beast.

It was a simple request, however given that Ganesha has its sights locked on him as he dealt the most damage among all of them, it would be quite difficult to just redirect its attention to the others.

Even so, Glynne choose to believe in them as he aim his two pistols at the honkai beast. 'All in', it was the name of the special ability of his battlesuit. As the name implies, it combines all the bullets inside the mag to fire a powerful attack.

However, the problem was that Glynne has run out of bullets a while ago. That didn't faze him though as his instincts..... No.., his other self is telling him to do it.

The black claws return to smoke as it begun to expand and whirl around the boy's body. The honkai energy on the air are beginning to get absorbed at a faster rate than before as he manipulated them into his guns.

However, normal weapons wasn't designed to absorb or even use honkai energy. That is why it came as a surprise when Glynne find it easy to control the energy that he is condensing on its chambers.

But that wasn't all, there is a warm energy that was coming out of his hand and into the guns. It was Ki energy, but he haven't learned how to control it yet. There is only one explanation why, Glynne can't help but let out a chuckle as Fenrir seems to be going against his words.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHH" the beast let out a cry as it seems to be feed up dealing with the girls. It released a surge of purple electricity, as the girls quickly retreated back. Using this opportunity, it begun charging towards the person who it deemed to be most dangerous.

"Void Explosion" a cold emotionless voice rang out as a huge black orb appeared behind the honkai beast. The team made sure to back away as it begun to pull everything near it.

Ganesha tried its best to get away from the orb but the force was too great as it begun to be pulled back.

"Glynne, is it ready yet?!" Glynne heard Kiana shout from his back.

He lips naturally formed a smirk as he replied with a simple, "Yeah". The black smoke begun to condense as it quickly entered the gun.

"ALL IN!!" he screamed and press the trigger. A black and a green beam shot out as they begin to twist with each other on the air. It was like a wolf devouring its prey, the beam was big enough to engulf the huge honkai beast. It then collided with the barrier as the whole arena shook from the impact. The beam soon died down, the emperor level honkai beast was nowhere to be found.

"W-we did it!!!" Kiana pump her fist on the air as they has successfully passed the test. However, it was short lived when she saw the boy collapsed on the ground.

Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and Fu Hua quickly rushed to his location with worried look on their faces. But it soon turned into a smile as they notice Glynne has a satisfied look on his sleeping face.

================

Ah, finally got to 50 chapters!.... Wait, now that I think about it, if I include the prologue then it's already 51... F

Anyways, 3000 words.... Does this count as celebration? Well, there a lot of things I want to include in this chapter that it seems like I underestimated how many it was. Hahahha....

That said, Thanks for reading!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.1K 15
After much consideration, they turned St. Freya Academy co-ed. Y/N was one of the first few males that decided to apply for the academy and were acce...
8.5K 350 13
The story goes first, you as Y/N a lucky candidate that managed to enter St. Freya, an all girls school that suddenly transformed into Co-ed. And sin...
6K 241 42
May contain spoilers! In-game story and own story line! An orphan girl with no memories finally gets the chance to become a Valkyrie and fight for th...
4.9K 80 37
This takes place in a high school AU where all of the hyv characters are in the same world ig, no matter how unreal that would be lmao. Some go to th...