Contract Relationship | Jeon...

By _thekimskimchi_

[ BOOK 1 of Contract Relationship series ] [ ! ] warning [ ! ] Author note¹: I wrote this w... More

short info; casts; disclaimers
please read!
▪ ONE
▪ TWO
▪ THREE
▪ FOUR
▪ FIVE
▪ SIX
▪ SEVEN
▪ EIGHT
▪ NINE
▪ TEN
▪ ELEVEN
EXTRA ▪▪ ELEVEN
▪ TWELVE
▪ THIRTEEN
▪ FOURTEEN
▪ FIFTEEN
▪ SIXTEEN
▪ SEVENTEEN
▪ EIGHTEEN
▪ NINETEEN
▪ TWENTY
▪ TWENTY-ONE
EXTRA ▪▪ TWENTY-ONE
▪ TWENTY-TWO
▪ TWENTY-THREE
▪ TWENTY-FOUR
▪ TWENTY-FIVE
EXTRA ▪▪ TWENTY-FIVE
Christmas Special
▪ TWENTY-SIX
▪ TWENTY-SEVEN
▪ TWENTY-EIGHT
▪ TWENTY-NINE
▪ THIRTY
▪ THIRTY-ONE
Q&A [CLOSE]
▪ THIRTY-TWO
▪ THIRTY-FOUR
answers
▪ THIRTY-FIVE
▪ THIRTY-SIX
▪ THIRTY-SEVEN
▪ THIRTY-EIGHT
▪ THIRTY-NINE
▪ FORTY
▪ FORTY-ONE
▪ FORTY-TWO
▪ FORTY-THREE
▪ FORTY-FOUR
▪ FORTY-FIVE
▪ FORTY-SIX
▪ FORTY-SEVEN
▪ FORTY-EIGHT
▪ FORTY-NINE
▪ FIFTY
▪ FIFTY-ONE
FINAL ▪▪ The Record
AFTERWORD
Q&A [CLOSE]
answers
▪ BONUS
a spin-off for GaEun and Jungkook [VOTE CLOSED]
CR : JJK Spin-off vote counts

▪ THIRTY-THREE

672 48 16
By _thekimskimchi_

Fun fact: half of Nahee's character is inspired from Han Jieun from Full House, role played by Song Hyekyo.

P/S: we got one of TXT members as a special appearance here :D

-----------

Taehyung was nice enough to ask for a help from the hotel's staff to get the slippers for her. Upon knowing that, Jungkook knew she could get a new pair of slippers soon but he quietly ordered to send them to Nahee's room instead. And that was how she ended up on his back at this time.

They were walking away from the pool area and went closer to an area where they could see the sunrise without any distractions. The sky was still dark blue but bright enough for them could see each other and lampposts were turned off. The morning wind was still too cold and the sound of the swashes could be clearly heard.

Nahee called, "Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Is becoming a permanent BF choice fun?"

"I can't say it is."

"Why?"

"Humans ain't a kind."

Nahee chuckled. "Tell me, what kind of humans have you met?"

Jungkook kept quiet to think for awhile as he continued to walk on the walk path with slow paces. "Some are annoying, some are scary. As scary as a strict colonel. Maybe someone who is resembles, a ghost? Some of them put too much makeups everytime we meet."

Nahee laughed out loud at his choice of words. Jungkook laughed along with her. The girl then continued, "what else?"

"I met," he paused as he made a glance at Nahee through the tail of his eyes. "I met someone who don't have any relationship experience."

Knowing who Jungkook referred to, Nahee slapped his shoulder which later earned another laugh from the man. Jungkook then said, "what? It's true!"

"You no need to mention me. I'm your current!"

"What if I'm going to accept other clients?"

Nahee became silent, questioning herself how to answer to that. She was even questioning herself why she started to feel shrinking when the topic was brought up. Nevertheless, she tried to shrug off the thoughts. Still, she left the question unanswered.

"Nahee."

Nahee got startled.

"I've been paying attention to you since the start of our contract. And the matter that you didn't know we are allowed to have more than one client have me feel bad," Jungkook uttered. When they arrived at an area with a bench, he placed the barefooted Nahee down in front of the bench. He then held her shoulders and stared at her eyes. "Will you be okay with that?"

"To be honest..." She paused, suddenly felt awkward to answer that. She still hadn't decided what answer to give to that question but later, she just let out what she had in mind. "I'm just your client, you shouldn't feel bad for me. You've done this before." She then chuckled.

"No," Jungkook said, his hands slowly fell to his sides. "I... I've never done this before. Concentrating on one client, I mean."

Quiet...
Both of them were only staring at each other. Then, Nahee quickly broke the ice. "Oh..." And both of them broke their gaze to other places.

The appearance of orange-yellow light shone on them and the rest of the area. Their shadow began to form across the bench and to the green ground behind it. The couple turned their heads to see the sunrise. Their eyes sparkled, amaze at the beautiful sight of the sun.

Jungkook heard the girl beside him wow-ed. He looked down at her height and saw that she was having her jaw dropped. He silently snorted at that as he smiled.

Though, the smile slowly dropped when sudden flash of an image from the past scared him as his consciousness about his behavior came in mind.

'What am I going to do with this?'

**********

After that morning, they had a company activity in the afternoon.

"What am I going to do with this?" The girl muttered, eyes widened at the container below her. It was filled with creatures wiggling about in the water in the container. Her hands were clad with rubber gloves, froze up to her torso.

"Nahee-yah!"

Nahee jumped at the loud voice. When she saw Jungkook came approaching her, she looked down at the creature in her boyfriend's hands which was stuck on his chest while the creature's mouth near his torso, she screamed and scurried away from him. Her voice got the attention of people around them.

She didn't even realize when did Jungkook had that creature with him. He wasn't any further either. She was too engrossed with the bad memories she had with eels.

After she screamed and stayed away from the smiley Jungkook, she said, "Don't come near me!"

"What?" Jungkook showed a confusion. He then continued to approach Nahee.

However, he stopped when he saw Nahee stomped her feet and almost cried, "don't come near meee!"

The girls (both clients and choices) were silently laughing at her although they were as disgusted as her. Most of them were hiding behind their boyfriends. Some were brave enough to hold the whole slimy and long body with their bare hands. Jungkook tilted his head, questioning why eels were scary to his girlfriend.

"Nahee-yah, these eels don't bite."

"They bite!"

"Not all. Not this."

"I don't believe. It looks disgusting, scary."

Jungkook was stubborn. He held it out and marched to Nahee. The girl then ran away from him. As she ran, she cried.

"What a baby. She can't hold one eel. Embarrassing," Jungkook heard a girl client whispered to her contracted boyfriend. Her boyfriend only chuckled as if he didn't give a hoot to his client's comment.

Jungkook exhaled a sigh, walking towards their container and dunked the eel in his hand into it. The water in the container splashed on girl's face, she gasped as she closed her eyes surprisingly.

Jungkook walked past the girl and her boyfriend to get Nahee, however, he stopped when the girl yelled, "hey, you! Why do you throw your eel in our container?! Don't you have your own container?"

Jungkook turned around. "What a baby," he mimicked the girl's tone. "I don't remember stating the rules that we aren't allowed to share a container, so I put my eel there since yours is the nearest."

The girl gritted her teeth and grunted. "Ugh! Yeonjun-ah, say something!" The girl looked at her contracted boyfriend who was annoyed.

Choi Yeonjun, the girl's contracted boyfriend pursed his lips as he slowly raised up his body. "Jungkook hyung," he paused, thinking of a way he could ask Jungkook to leave. But he couldn't act so nice with the older knowing that his annoying client wouldn't agree. He didn't mean to be rude, but at the same, he had no idea how to ask Jungkook to leave nicely. So he said, "shoo!" with a lazy wave from his hand.

Jungkook thought, 'Choi Yeonjun, I'm not a bird.'

Yeonjun pursed his lips, nodding head head and eyes shut. He didn't want to see his annoying client action after that but he could hear her complaining of the way he handled the situation. "Noonaaa!!"

Jungkook didn't care so he turned himself and marched to Nahee who was hiding behind a tree. "But it's better than fighting," he mumbled to himself.

Nahee showed herself, taking off the gloves in her hands.

"You're scared of eels," Jungkook uttered to which Nahee nodded at. "I should've known. Or else, I wouldn't bring you here."

Nahee didn't say anything. She realised that she had been acting like a spoiled child earlier. It was embarrassing to show people her that side. After all, no one knew about her fear of eels, except her mother and brother.

Jungkook turned around to look for a bench to have Nahee rest. Once he found one which was farther from others, he held Nahee's hand and brought her there. He made his contracted girlfriend sit down after that. Unlike how most guys became flustered when a girl cried, he knew how to handle this situation.

When the man sat down, he faced Nahee. He wiped her eyebags with his thumbs and then, the rest of her tears with the back of his hands. He sighed, looking at Nahee as he wiped his hands on his jeans. "You should have told me that you scared of eels."

"You never ask," Nahee muttered.

"At least, you must tell me what you don't want to see."

Nahee kept quiet for awhile. "Uhhm... It's—it's not a big deal."

"You won't cry if it's not a big deal. So, tell me. Why are you scared of eels? What makes you scared of eels?"

"W-well..." Nahee paused. "When I was little, I had a trip with my family. And... My brother..."

Jungkook eyebrows raised. "What happened to your brother?"

"He told me that eels can produce electric powers if I make them mad. And, I remember an eel slapped me on the cheek with the tail when my brother held one. It was painful. I had scraps on my face for a few weeks. So... Yeah... That's it."

Jungkook blinked her eyes multiple times after Nahee finished her story. He suddenly remembered the incident at the alley before. He wanted to laugh but remembering Nahee cried just now had him endured it. His Adam apple was shaking lightly before it bobbed up and down, his nostrils flared as he let out an airy snort after that.

Nahee's such a scaredy cat (but not when she's drunk).

"Ooookay!" Jungkook let out a huge, dorky grin. "Okay, let's go somewhere!"

"But, how about them?" Nahee asked.

"Let them play," Jungkook said as he held the girl's hand.

"B-b-but, you're leader today, are you?"

"Mingyu can back me up," Jungkook told as he grinned.

Nahee wasn't able to say more when the man dragged her away from the area. Aprons and head scarves were discarded to the ground, they both ran from the place where they could spend time with each other. Fortunately, there was buffet offered again that day. They went into the hotel lobby to eat and talk.

Nahee couldn't believe Jungkook was being ignorant over his mates and their clients during most of the time they were together as if that event wasn't a company event.

Also, she realised that Jungkook had been treating her extraordinarily nice after that. She wanted to tell him but she thought it was nothing she must be worried too much. After all, they were only a contracted couple.

But why did she feel uneasy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 160 12
-1940- In world is brink of another Great War The world prepare for the worst... But... It's not what they thought A great storm surround every natio...
44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
229K 5.1K 44
Parents... Some are lovely but some... Are. Freaking. Idiots. You're just an regular woman, going to work. It was just a normal day. Nothing special...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...