Draupadi's Mahabharat

By arna8661

Daughter of the Earth, Out of Yagna, Princess of Panchla, Queen of Indraprasth, Wife of five, Staked by her o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67

Part 17

1.2K 34 2
By arna8661

I turned towards him, but turned again towards Govind, I could not go without taking his approval. I joined my hands and greeted him, he smiled in return and nodded his head and smiled. Now I was convinced that I was on the right path. "Shall we go" Arjun asked. "Yeah" I replied.  

We were on the way to his hut, yeah hut even though he was a prince they lived as Brahmans. I decided to play a prank on him and his brother. "So, what is your name?" I asked, "My name.......... why do you want to know my name?""he said hesitantly. "Am I not even allowed to now the name of my future husband?" I asked again. "You have all the right, my name is um.......my name is.......... Someshwar" he said finally after a long pause. "Oh" I said. he was so bad at lying. "How were you able to hit the eye of the fish so easily, where did you learn this art from?" I asked to kill the silence between us. "He learnt it from birth"interrupted his elder brother.

"So, that is why you are so good at it, I thought that you had trained really hard to attain this" I said sarcastically. "Even if this skill is god gifted, one has to train very hard to maintain  it" he said trying to prove his point. I could see he was enchanted by me. "How far is your hut from here?" I asked impatiently. "Its just very near, but if you want we can pause here for a while" he asked concerned. "No, let's continue if its near"I said really tired.

"Would you not like to confess something, I mean there should be no secrets between husband and wife, you know" I said trying to hear the truth from him. "Confess?........ Uh............ I really don't know how and what to tell you"I said hesitantly. "So, let me do it first" I said "I was...... in love with you the first time I saw you outside the temple" I continued. "Really? You remembered it was me" I asked really surprised. "You don't forget someone when you are on love with them" I said. "That applied on me too, I just could not stop thinking about you all day long, no matter how much I tried. This is all I wanted to confess" he said. "Is it all?" I asked really surprised. "What more do you want?" he said laughing. 

"Would you not confess that you are Arjun and all your other brothers are the four other Pandavas ?" I said at last not able to control myself. "You knew about it?" He asked not able to express any emotion. "Yeah, I just wanted to hear it from you" I said a bit sad. "So listen, I am Arjun, he is Bheem my elder brother and my other brothers Yudhisthir, Nakul and Sahadev are waiting for us near the hut" he said. I was finally satisfied. We reached the hut and saw his brothers waiting for him as he had mentioned. I greeted all of them and they replied back very sweetly.

Arjun asked me if I wanted to enter the hut now or afterwards as their mother Kunti was performing a small pooja and it was about to get over. "Right now" I replied. Had I known what would happen I would have never said it. We entered the hut and saw Mother Kunti doing a small prayer. "See mother what I have brought as bhiksha today" said Arjun very cheerfully referring to me. And what happened after that I would regret all my life.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 24K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
4.6K 214 11
#2nd in Dvapar Yuga Awards [Vyaktitva Category] The wife of Arjuna. The sister of Krishna. The mother of Abhimanyu. Subhadra has always been defined...
48.9K 3.4K 33
β˜† COMPLETED βœ“β˜† || ArDi Story || An alliance between 2 kingdoms, a marriage of 2 young kids, a dream that gnaws every night, an answer both are searc...
44.3K 4K 69
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ β€’ Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY β€’ Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...