The Half to my Whole

Oleh Asuki17

Leo Manoban Bruschweiler or just known as Leo Manoban to his close friends, acquaintances and family. He is a... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser/Trailer
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update(But i will soon) ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Special Chapter
New Stories!
Special Chapter 2
New story- Tipping over the hourglass

Epilogue

2.3K 41 36
Oleh Asuki17

JENNIE

Auckland, New Zealand

8:00 AM

     3 years.

It's the amount of time that has passed since that day and the same day that I haven't seen him since.

The cold gusty wind blows through my whole body as I walk through the streets of New Zealand, I observed what had changed from the years I had been gone to pursue my my dream of being an artist. Skylines that previously didn't exist rised proudly, huge billboards of different ads and models and new businesses taking over the older ones.  

I push the café door open, welcoming the strong scent of coffee in my nostrils, delicate furnishings placed all over the place, vintage items decorate the wall and the counter giving off a rustic 90's aesthetic feeling to it. 

"Good morning mam, what can I get you today?" the kind blonde cashier greeted cheerfully.

"Can I get a cappuccino and a slice of apple pie?" 

"Certainly, that would be 15.45 dollars." 

I gave her the bill and I proceeded to an empty seat, beside the huge glass window, entertaining myself by watching the busy streets with crowd walking, bustling to wherever they pleased until I saw a familiar woman entering the same café as I am. Her eyes searched the place until her gaze landed on me and a bright smile broke out on her lips which I reciprocated. She hurriedly walks towards me with her arms open, inviting me, I giggle and stood up from my seat and met her halfway in a tight hug.

"I missed you poopoo." 

"I missed you too Nini." 

She pulls away and scans my face and I took the time to look at her features, she still looks the same but maybe a bit mature, her hair remained jet black and her eyes reminded me of him. The same chocolate brown doe eyes, similar lips and nose structure, just overall the exact replica of him that made my heart clench in longing.

"Did you wait long and did you already order?" she asks as we made our way back to the table, Lisa taking the seat across mine.

"No I didn't wait that long and yeah I already ordered." My eyes darted to a waiter carrying a tray of food in which I presumed to be mine, "Speaking of which, I think this that's mine."

As if on cue, a tray was placed carefully on the wooden table and I thank the waiter sincerely.

"Do you guys need something else?" his eyes flicker to Lisa with a hopeful and suggestive gleam  that I had to laugh internally when the Thai was oblivious to the boy's advances.

"Uh yeah, can I ask for a cup of chocolate milk and chocolate tart?" Lisa asks with a bright smile, her pearly white teeth showing.

"Yes, certainly!" the boy replies, too enthusiastically that I could almost see his tail wagging when he scurries away to get Lisa's order.

I shake my head and giggle in amusement, "Aww, he looked like he would do anything for you Lili."

She rolls her eyes, "Oh please, spare me but never mind about me how are you?"

"I've been good, you know keeping myself busy, moving around wherever there's a project oversees but this is the first time in awhile that I actually had a vacation, what about you? How's life so far?" I question as I took a sip from the hot drink.

"Good, better actually. There's still  fans recognizing me wherever I go but being a photographer and a dance teacher is fulfilling and I've never been this free for a long time." her smile was even brighter than before that it made me smile as well.

It's been 3 years since our contract expired and the management asked us if they still wanted us to be a part of Blackpink, at that point, everyone has the same answer. No. The girls and I were already determined to pursue our other interests, it was fun while it lasted but being in such a restricted and toxic environment left us kind of empty, we lost our creativity and freedom to express ourselves. Years in the limelight and training took a toll on us, we wanted to find ourselves again and we can only do that if we were apart and explore our individual self again. 

The breakup of Blackpink was consummated, the fans were of course heartbroken but they were overall supportive, it was bound to happen sooner or later anyway and I think they're also relieved that we were out of the toxic environment.

 I took a break for a year, exploring and travelling all over the world and overall, just enjoying what life offers and after that, my mom signed me up in an agency where she's a major share holder. I was doing more solo works now, writing  and performing my own songs while also modelling for different brands, I was recently in Paris for the Chanel fashion show. I gradually regained the passion that I lost years ago and after my vacation in New Zealand, I'm planning in making my own brand.

Jisoo, was quite bummed out on what to do after Blackpink, almost half of her life revolved around the group after all and even though she doesn't say it, I know it took something inside her. It took awhile for her to find something she wanted to do but eventually she became an actress, she signed under the same agency as me and now she's one of the most successful actresses in Korea and she's quite content on the way she's living.

Rosé didn't surprised us in what she wanted to do, she still wanted to sing of course, it's her bread and butter that dwindled over the years we were exposed to the limelight. Even if, we're no longer Blackpink, she posts covers of her singing and dancing in Youtube and it's safe to say, her subscribers are multiplying by a lot everyday. She also signed under the same agency as me and Jisoo and has been composing songs of her own and an album on the way.

And of course, Lisa became a photographer travelling around the globe while managing her own dance studio in Korea and Thailand that she built 2 years ago. Dancing is and always be her passion, it made her the Lisa she was known worldwide after all but being in the limelight made her lose a piece of herself that gradually returned when the group parted ways, she's brighter and happier than ever before. 

We were all content and happy..... well I'm almost happy if a certain someone comes back soon.

I watched as the same waiter who's giving Lisa the heart eyes placed the food carefully and hands Lisa a brown tissue with I think, his number written on it and intentionally lingering his touch on Lisa's when she grabs the napkin from him which of course Lisa not noticing it and proceeds to chow down on her tart.

"By the way, Jisoo and Chaeng will arrive later on and asked if you want to grab dinner with us after their anniversary lunch date." Lisa said while munching on her tart happily.

And yes, you heard it right. Jisoo and Chaeng are dating.

It took them quite awhile to realize their feelings but they finally did with Jisoo confessing, they're being low key and private about it and me and Lisa are very happy about them. Chaeyoung even told me that she had a crush on Leo once and it made my jaw drop and scolding myself on how I didn't notice it but she assured me that it was just pure infatuation.

His name brought back all the memories of him and the longing feeling pinched my heart, it feels like yesterday when we were in together's arms. We both promised each other and I'm abiding it as long as it takes.

"Yeah, dinner's fine with me and hey.....Lis, how's Leo?"

She stopped munching on her food and swallows it before focusing her gaze on me, a sad smile placed on her lips.

"He's been fine..." 

"Do you know where he is, can you tell me?" I ask hopefully, biting my bottom lip.

She shakes her head and my gaze cast downwards on my hands that is holding my cup, failing to hide the disappointment , "He asked me to relay something to you though."

My eyes snap back to Lili and she grabs something from her bag and hands it to me. It was a bond paper, folded crosswise. My breath hitched and my hands were slightly trembling, I closed my eyes to calm the nerves before I flicker it open and unfolded the paper carefully.

Jennie,

       Hey love! How are you? I hope you're fine. I know I owe you a lot and I promise I will make it up to you. I just want you to know that even if years and months have passed, there's never been a day that I haven't stopped thinking about you, I don't think it ever will and I just want you to know, I'm not good at writing stuff to express my feelings but anyway, remember our promise? I know it's hard to abide to it but I'm hoping you did as I did mine. I might be called selfish but you're mine Jennie, I may not be there physically but my heart and soul is always with you. You're the strength I need to push myself everyday Ruby Jane.

 I love you and that will never change, please be patient for a little more while my love and I swear I'll come back, you're my home and my sanctuary, remember that.

                                                                                                                                                       Yours truly,
                                                                                                                                                             Leo M. 
Brüschweiler

My eyes started to well up and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop the sob that's about to come out.

Seriously this idiot, don't know how to express his feelings my ass. 

I faced Lisa once I managed to calm myself and I let out a small smile, "Thanks Lili." I said sincerely.

She grins, "No problem." 

~~~

7:30 PM

       I check myself in the mirror for the last time and I let out a satisfied smile once I felt contented on the way I look.  We decided to meet up on a high rise restaurant in the middle of the city, it's still a bit early since the meet up will be at 8 but hey better early than late.

The drive was only a 10 minute one, thankfully the traffic is not that bad tonight until I arrived in one of the highest buildings in the city. I pressed the elevator button to the twenty-third floor and an employee asked if I had a reservation which I did and the employee lead me to a separate room which I think is a private one because there is only one table in the middle of the room. It was dark but still bright enough for me to see the  furniture and decorations placed all around the room. The moonlight seeped through the large see through glass window.

Plates and utensils were set carefully on the table, with a vase of white tulips placed on the center of the table but the strange thing was, there is only the 2 sets of utensils and plates and only a pair of wooden chairs.

"Uhm, there's actually 4 of us who's going to dine in and there's only a pair of each utensils, plates and chairs." I said confusedly to the employee.

The employee stares confusedly at me for a second but then something flickered on his eyes and he smiles brightly, "Oh, yes of course I apologize, there must be some mistake, we'll gladly get another sets but for now please be comfortable."

I nod and I proceed to sit while he went out of the room and a buzzing sound came from my phone notifying me of a text.

From: Jichu🐔

     Hey Jendeuk, me and Rosie are gonna be late, our baggage kinda got messed up but Lisa is on the way, you guys can go ahead and eat first, don't worry I'm pretty sure we can make it.

To: Jichu🐔 

     Okay, stay safe.

And just on time, the door opened and Lisa emerged from it, wearing a simple black skinny jeans, black shirt and an oversize leather jacket and of course black boots, just overall black. 

"Hey Lili." I gave her my gummy smile which she reciprocates with her own smile.

"Hey Nini." she greets and plops down on the spare chair across mine.

"You're the one who reserved this place right Lili?" she nods in response, "I asked the staff why there are only 2 pairs of stuff when there is four of us eating and they said it's a mistake but you don't seem to notice it at all." I frowned suspiciously.

The Thai just chuckled, "I was too distracted with the view Nini." she replied, pointing at the beautiful view of the city, lights in all sorts of color gleamed the beautiful city of Auckland. Being in a high building made it much more beautiful with the lights seeming to reach even the farthest I could fathom.

An appreciating smile made its way to my lips, "Well, you're right."

"I need to go to the bathroom, be back in a second and I'm good friends with the owner of the restaurant, he personally selected the best foods to be sent out for us today so if it arrives don't hesitate and dig down." she grins.

A giggle released from my throat, "Idiot, I'll wait for you."

She grins and runs outside the room, heading to her destination and not even a minute later, the door opened and a waiter appeared, pushing a trolley towards me. The kind waiter smiled at me and pulled open the cover, revealing different kinds of dish, the smell almost made me drool. I guess the owner did personally pick the dishes, from the appetizer, the entrée and to the dessert was too delectable yet they looked to pretty to be swallowed. 

"Do you wish for me to place the trolley here so that you can get dishes on your own or do you want me to give you the appetizers first and I'll be back to give you the entrée and the dessert madam?"

I shake my head and smiled appreciatively,"No, you can leave the trolley here, me and my friends can take it from here."

He bows his head and walks to leave and when he opened the door, Lisa stood in front of him and he excuses himself before completely showing himself out, Lisa slowly walk towards me and my eyebrows slightly etched into a frown.

Was Lisa that tall and muscular?

She quietly took a seat back and her lips curve up into a big smile. My breath hitch as the way she smiled was incredibly similar to his. I internally shake my head with the thought.

Of course they are, they're siblings for God's sake! I guess I missed him too much.

"Shall we eat?" 

She nods and I was about to reach out for the plates to distribute it for us when she beat me to it, leaning closer so that she can carefully slide the appetizer in front of me, I caught a whiff of the familiar smell of a cologne, it's exactly the same scent as Leo's. I discarded that thought, the cologne is gender neutral so Lisa could have bought and used the same one but I didn't smell it on Lisa awhile ago though...?

Aish! Jennie, do you really miss him that much that you're beginning to see Lisa as Leo!? Lisa could've applied it when she went to the bathroom!

I proceeded to take a bite out of the appetizer, and I swear I just moaned. The deliciousness of the dish momentarily made me forget my worries. Lisa looked at me in amusement,her lips turning into a smirk and her familiar chocolate doe eyes seemed to express more than amusement though, something deeper flashed on it before disappearing just as fast.

Her eyes..... were they that dark before or is it just me going crazy? Probably the latter.

"What? It's good." I shrug as I continue biting on to my food and she only lifts an eyebrow playfully.

The dinner continued quietly, too quiet. It was unusual for Lisa to be quiet, usually she'll be blabbering something random, she's the rowdier one between the two of us and she didn't even speak a word to me ever since she came back from the bathroom, she would only reply to me with a nod or a shake. I had it with the silence when we were eating our dessert though.

"Lisa, are you okay? You haven't spoken a word since you arrived from the bathroom, is there something bothering you?" I asked worriedly and lightly squeezed her hand that is resting on the table.

 I caught her eyes flicker to our touching hands before locking her gaze on me and shaking her head as if saying 'no' and I felt her hand turn over and my palm met her own palm before squeezing it lightly back, our finger intertwining perfectly.

My breath hitched and my eyes widen slightly at the familiar sensation of her hands, my heartbeat accelerated significantly, I could feel blood rushing towards my heart and beating out of my chest. I know the feel of Lisa's hand like the back of my hand, no pun intended.

It's not as firm as this but it's still soft nonetheless, Lisa's fingers are not as long as this and I certainly know it's not as big as the Thai girl's hand and aside from my members and Mom's hand, there is only one person whose hand, scent and body I know better than anyone else's.

I hesitantly and nervously raised my gaze to his eyes and there, my heart stopped beating for a second and then resumed beating erratically when I caught the look on the familiar doe eyes.

"Leo....?" 

She smirks and she untangles her hand on mine before she lifts it up to her bangs and pinches a few strands before pulling it down, and like a domino effect, the remaining locks of black hair followed until it hits her lap.

That was it, my palms were sweating, I felt like I couldn't breath; I was suffocating, the lump on my throat thickened and words were unable to form. 

He's there. In front of me. 

I wanted to slap myself to confirm if it was real but I guess he knew what I was gonna do and he spoke up.

"I'm real babe, don't slap your adorable mandu cheeks to confirm, you can slap mine." he said amused.

He still looks the same but a hint of maturity. He aged well in those 3 years, his doe chocolate brown eyes grew a bit darker than I remember but it has still the same emotion that's playing in them. Love. His previous medium length raven hair is cut a bit short, he was muscular before but he was even more now, his pale white skin before grew slightly tan. He looked hot that's a freaking fact. 

He stood up from his seat and walks towards me, his gaze never faltering against mine while I'm still here: flabbergasted.

Once he was a step away from me he engulfed me in a hug, a tight one, like it was the last time we will see each other when I know for a fact that it's just the start.... No, we will just resume what has been paused and this time, no stopovers.

Once I calmed down and my breathing stabilized, he pulled away with a big smile on his face, all the emotions washed over me like a wave but what dominated me was....

Anger.

I pushed him away from me and he staggered back, his eyes widen with shock and before he could recover a slap from me hits his cheek and his face turned to the side with the impact and I didn't stop there, I punched and slapped him in his chest, arm wherever my limbs collided with on any part of his upper body.

"You son of a bitch! You disappeared on me without telling me about it!! Even if we weren't together, you should've told me! Is our relationship that shallow for you to leave without a trace right after our forced breakup!?" I lashed out, furious.

His hands caught my wrists midair, stopping me from hitting him but it didn't mean I won't struggle to get out of his grip. I glare at him, if looks could kill, he would be 6 ft under the ground right now.

"Let go!" I snapped as I try to pull out my hands on his tight vice like grip.

"Babe I know I left without telling you and I'm sorry for that but I have an explanation for that and please I know I told you you could slap me but that actually hurt a lot babe, I think it already left a red mark on my face."

True to his word, it did left a red hand shaped mark on his cheek that I couldn't help but smirk.

He chuckles, "You're really a sadist my love, you like seeing the proof of pain you gave me."

 I rolled my eyes, "You deserve it for being such a smart person, you could be stupid most of the times." 

He eventually relaxes his grip on me but still not letting go and instead pulls me towards him, letting him engulf me in another hug, his nose nuzzling on the crook of my neck, planting a sweet kiss there making me shiver, goosebumps arise from the skin of my neck.

"I know I'm sorry, please forgive me, you know I love you." he confessed.

My heart stuttered at the 3 words I haven't heard from him for years. I relax in his embrace and this time, he released his grasp on my wrist and my arms found its way to his neck, my fingers playing with his baby hair on his nape, while the other was casually tugging on his raven hair.

We remained like that for a short while and then he slightly pulled away and locked his gaze on me, familiar emotions swirl inside it and his iris dilating, immediately knowing what he no, we wanted.

He leaned down and I met him halfway in a sweet kiss. 

Finally.

The relief is almost instant when his lips touched mine, our mouth molded into one, his tongue dancing with mine in an amazing symphony. A moan ripped through my throat and he groaned in response, our kiss going hungrier as seconds goes by but we needed oxygen in our lungs and we had to pull away, gasping for air.

"Now that is what I call a 'welcome home gift'" Leo grins mischievously.

I rolled my eyes before giving him one last lingering kiss on the lips, "If that was your welcome home gift where's mine?"

His grin widens as he fishes out something inside his leather jacket pocket. He shows me a necklace. A beautiful necklace, a circle shaped blue opal with a flower design engraved on it, hanging on the silver chain.

"Can I?" he asks hesitantly.

I was confused for a second before realizing what he wanted and I nod, sweeping my black hair on one side and lift it up so he can hang it around my neck. His breath tickled my nape when he tried to lock the jewelry causing another shiver on my spine and once he locked it in place I turned towards him and he analyzed me, a proud smile made its way to his lips.

"I'm guessing it looks good?" I tease.

"Incredibly..." he answered lowly, "Do you know why I chose that for you?"

I lift an eyebrow, "Why'd you ask me when of course I don't know, you chose this right?" I replied, tone laced with unmistakable sass.

He rolls his eyes, "I bought it when I was in France after piloting an aircraft from Germany. It reminded me of us because, a blue flower means longing and I've been longing for you from the years we've been apart, there's never been a day I didn't miss you Jen and the shape which is circle symbolizes eternity which basically speaks for itself." he looks at me straight in the eyes and my heart went erratic at the emotion clouding his eyes, "I want an eternity with you Jen."

Love and adoration poured from the deepest parts of my heart and soul just to worship the man in front of me, my eyes became teary once again.

"I want an eternity with you too." I answer and he leaned in to kiss me again which I met midway, "By the way, you're a pilot now?" 

He grins and gives me another peck, "It's a story I'll tell you another time love" and with that his lips crashed on mine.

"You're the half to my whole." 

"And you are mine Leo."

"By the way, why the hell did you dress up as Lisa when you can just appear to me normally?" 

He scratches his nape and chuckles sheepishly, "You girls can come out now!" Leo called out and as if on cue, 3 girls went inside and my eyes widen in shock.

"It was our idea Jen, it'd be boring if Leo appeared normally right?" Jsoo said with a childish grin, Lisa and Chaeyoung also had the same expression.

"So there you have it." Leo shrugs nonchalantly.

I can't fucking believe it!

----

It's finally over!!!! phew i was pondering a lot for this i hope i didnt disappoint u guys and maybe in the near future, i would post a special chapter for this and by the way, I have a new story on the way, keep updated cuz i'll post the new story sometime next week or this week so for now THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY UP TILL NOW!!

P.S This chapter is still unedited as the rest, i would edit and revise this when i have time.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

589K 8.9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
132K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...
113K 2.6K 45
[GP] Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help...
88.6K 3.3K 30
When Lisa Manoban, a newly qualified dance instructor, is hired to work at YG she is both delighted and determined to prove to be a success in the in...