Sprousehart - Oneshots

By cooperxjones

just to deliver the feelings <3 requests are always open! More

his little girl
I'll miss you so much
I don't want any other man to start staring at what's mine
It'll be fine
drunk Cole
something that's all ours
her most important person
one night stand
babysitting with wonderful effects
We're done
things like this are always hard
Chopsticks
sexy time in Mexico
Proposal on Valentine's day
clingy
you are engraved in me
bad day
anxiety during comic con
period
body insecurity
car crash
adoption
jealousy
body insecurity pt. 2
just like daddy
their soon-to-be woman
falling apart
meeting her family
prank war pt.1
prank war pt. 2
the barchie kiss
assaulted
little bad dream
distance
depression
blind
sweet little family
sweet little family pt.2
work always comes in between
their daughter is growing up
we'll get through this together
Lili's secret baby
surprise
pure embarassment
„Daddy, your first meeting?"
pregnancy mood swings
quick question
new book
family loss
birthday surprise pt. 1
birthday surprise pt.2
quarantine
antelope valley
drunk Lili
Daddy's here
wrong marriage
leave requests🤍
overprotective
recovered marriage
each other's anchor
love is love
Thank you so much!!
bisexual
pregnancy scare
the day that hurts the most
don't you dare touch my girl
love
their own house
their own house pt. 2
turn back time
wedding day pt.2
guilt
comforting
christmas day with the kids
the set up
first time
his birthday
birthday party
finding out
only thing keeping him sane
pool day
the end 🤍
:)
reminder <3

wedding day pt.1

2.4K 74 14
By cooperxjones

I realized I've never done the typical marriage one shot so, there you go. It's about time 😂
Besides that, I have no inspiration for anything else now.

—————————

May 21st. Lili and Cole's big day. The day they will finally say yes to spending the rest of their lives together. Their long awaited wedding day.

Cole was up early. He couldn't sleep anymore.

„Lils!!" he happily whispered into her ear while kissing her cheek multiple times. Lili groaned but started to giggle after.

„Wake up! It's finally our day." he said joyfully.

Lili turned around to face him.
„Good morning." she muttered and softly carassed his cheek. He smiled brightly.

„I can't wait to call you a Sprouse." Cole whispered making Lili chuckle majorly.

„Me neither." she replied and pulled him into a long kiss.

„Now let's get up!" Cole said happily.

„Cole.. I love you but can't we continue cuddling for a little while? It's really early." she laughed slightly.

„Yeah okay you're right." Cole laughed and wrapped his precious soon to be wife tightly into his arms.

He kissed her cheek multiple times making her giggle.

„Someone's excited?" Lili asked cuddling herself more into Cole's naked chest.

„Yes! The way I am." Cole smiled at her.

„Can't wait for our future." Lili whispered and pulled him into a long kiss.

„Do you think there will be a few little Sprouses soon?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

„Oh definitely." Lili mumbled before kissing him a second time.

„Oh is that so?" Cole teased before kissing her again. It was pure love.

- later -

„Shit!" Lili swore in stress.

„What's wrong?" Cole asked.

„Mads will be here in any minute and I haven't even brushed my teeth." Lili walked around in panic.

„Lili. Calm down. It's your wedding day not a stressful day of work." Cole said and softy carassed her cheek before kissing her forehead.

„Yeah." Lili took a deep breath and smile slightly.

After a while mads arrived to pick lili up. She will bring her to the place she will get completely dressed up. While Cole will be going with Dylan.

„Okay..." Lili said after getting her shoes on. He walked to Cole and wrapped her arms around his neck.

„One last kiss until our big one after we're pronounced husband and wife." Cole whispered making Lili smiled endlessly.

„It feels unreal.." she muttered while looking him deeply in the eyes. Cole's hand wandered to her waist.

„Why? Unreal marrying me?" Cole joked and Lili rolling her eyes.

„No you dork. Unreal that the day has finally come." she replied making him chuckle.

„Yeah you're right."

Cole leaned down to kiss Lili passionately. After a while they pulled away.

„Can't wait to marry you." he whispered making Lili giggle.

„God guys. You can't even leave each other for a few hours can you?" Mads laughed and Lili finally pulled away.

„Yeah mads I'm coming." Lili laughed. „One last." she pecked him on the lips quickly and left with Madelaine the house.

„My best friend is getting MARRIED!" Madelaine screamed as soon as they have left the house.

Lili smiled. „Yes.."

They sat down in the car and Lili couldn't get that smile out of her face.

„Aww Lili. You're so happy." she said and Lili nodded in agreement.

„It's insane." Lili replied.

„Aww you're crying."

„Yeah.. it's a little too much right now." she said wiping her tears away.

„Save your tears for later. Let's get the bride ready!" Madelaine started the car and drove Lili to the building.

„God I can't believe this is happening." she covered her mouth with her hands while walking towards her wedding dress being hung up in front of her.

„It still looks breathtaking." mads said pointing at the dress.

„It does.." Lili mumbled while carefully stroking over it. She still couldn't believe that it's happening.

„Now take it on!!" Mads insisted.

„No my make up and hair needs to be done first dummy." Lili smiled at her.

„True."

A few seconds later my stylist came along and hugged me.
„Oh the bride herself!" she said happily and I nodded shyly.

„Let's get you ready then." she pointed at a chair in front of a mirror.

„So do you have any wishes or shall I do something and you trust me?" she asked.

„Go ahead. I have no clue what looks best." Lili laughed and so did her stylist.

„Okay. I'll do something pretty."

She started doing her hair in a way lili didn't expect her to. But she liked it.

She pinned up a bit of her hair as well as added extensions of her hair so that they were really long.

„So that would be it." she said after being done with her hair.

„Wow. That looks honestly amazing." Lili smiled widely into the mirror.

„Lili you look so beautiful." Madelaine said.

In following her stylist did her make up. It was simple but pretty.

„Okay Lili. Now it's your dress' turn." the stylist walked to take the dress.

Lili started shaking as she came closer to her. She was about to take that on again and be completely done.
Lili smiled at mads who was secretly freaking out.

„Are you ready to be a bride?" her stylist said and Lili nodded shyly.

„Come on Lili! Don't be shy. Take that on now!" she insisted and laughed.

Lili followed her into the changing room and Mads squeaked.

After a while Lili walked out of it again making Madelaine's jaw drop.

„Holy shit Lili." she looked at her in shook.

„What?" Lili laughed.

„You look.. breathtaking.. if that word even fits." Madelaine stuttered while admiring her dress.

„So Lili. You wanna see yourself?" her stylist asked.

„I guess so?" Lili laughed. And that's when she got on a little stool to see herself in the mirror.

The second she saw herself as a fully bride she started crying a little.

„Oh my god." she mumbled while covering her mouth with both her hands. She was freaking out inside.

„This dress is so beautiful I cannot." Madelaine walked closer to her.

„Lili!" someone screamed suddenly making them turn around.

„Mom!" Lili yelled in happiness. She got down of the stool and walked up to her to hug her tightly.

„You look.. amazing.." Lili's mom mumbled. She was blown away.

„Thank you." Lili smiled slightly.

„I'm so happy for you." amy continued and cupped Lili's cheeks.

„So. let's go to the ceremony shall we?" Madelaine said making Lili lose her mind.

„Oh my god." she mumbled to herself in nervousness.

„You're about to marryyy!!" Madelaine exclaimed.

„Yes. I know that." Lili laughed with a shaky voice.

„Take a deep breath, you'll be fine! Cole will pass out as soon as he sees you." Madelaine joked making Lili giggle.

„Now, let's go!"

- Meanwhile Cole -

„Do I really look good?" he asked.

„Bro. You asked that for the third time now. How often shall I say that you look amazing?" Dylan laughed and Cole took a deep breath.

„You look good. You really do." he continued.
„You probably can't look better than Lili though but that's obvious." Dylan joked.

„How am I supposed to not lose my shit as soon as I see her in a wedding dress?" Cole asked nervously while adjusting his suit in front of a mirror.

„I guess that's not possible." Dylan laughed and Cole nodded.

„She's gonna look so breathtaking.." he mumbled to himself.

„God Dylan I'm about to marry that woman! She will forever be mine. I'm so lucky." Cole started shaking.

„I'm so happy for you." he smiled.

„Woah dude. Since when are we so nice to each other." Cole laughed.

„It's my brother's wedding day. I decided to be a little nicer than usual."

Cole smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug.

„I'm about to marry.. I'm about to marry.." Cole mumbled to himself.

Dylan laughed and placed his hands on his shoulders.
„Calm down."

„I can't!" Cole exclaimed.

„I knew from the second I met Lili the first time that she will be the one. Don't worry. You guys are perfect for each other okay?" dylan smiled at him.

„And now be happy! You'll be able to marry such a beautiful woman. You'll start your future. I'll give you one year until Lili's pregnant."

Cole smiled majorly at the thought of Lili being pregnant.

„Now let's go. Or do you wanna be late to your own wedding?"

—————————

Part 2 coming soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 559 33
This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy it. No longer updating but still onlin...
86.5K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
15K 157 40
The amount bughead and sprousehart fluff you never knew you needed. A bunch of oneshots about your favourite ships ;)
119K 2.1K 48
Bughead One shots