Haikyuu x Male! Reader One-sh...

Per astridtheotter

"We are the protagonists of the world." ~~~ You see the title heathens. ☁️ - Fluff 🍋 - NSFW 💔 - Angst 💘... Més

Requests (CLOSED)
BokuAka x Male Reader
MatsuHana x Dominant! Male Reader
Daichi x Male Reader
Osamu x Male Reader
Ushijima x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Goshiki x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Kenma x Male Reader
Kyotani x Male Reader
Ukai x Teacher! Male Reader
Aone x Small! Male Reader
Lev x Tall! Male Reader
Asahi x Male Reader
Kuroo x Dancer! Male Reader
Yamaguchi x Insomniac! Male Reader
Iwaizumi x Athlete! Male Reader
Suna x Male Reader
Kyotani x Shy! Reader
Iwaizumi x Small! Male Reader
Terushima x Feminine! Male Reader
Kageyama x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Short! Flirty! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Short Blocker! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Tall! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hinata x Male Reader
Kenma x Seme! Heartthrob! Male Reader
Bokuto x FTM Trans! Male Reader
Kuroo/Tsukki x Insecure! Male Reader
Atsumu x Dominant! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader - Part 2
Shirabu x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader - Part 2
Kyotani x Sweet! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Depressed! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
KuroKen x FTM Trans! Male Reader
TsukkiYama x Chubby! Male Reader
Oikawa x Playboy! Male Reader
Yaku x Male Reader
Akaashi x Dom! Male Reader
a/n - new discord server
fin! ♡︎

Tsukishima x Chubby! Male Reader

25.1K 594 658
Per astridtheotter

☁️
requested by @irl_Bakugou !! i hope you like it !!
nsiemsskwjns y'all keep requesting this salty motherfucker and im kinda simping 😡😡😡
jkjk- my best friend loves him so ive always had a soft spot for him 🥰
btw, reference to the haikyuu beach official art for this one-shot !!
edit: my gf was on call with me while I wrote this and that hoe made me weak 😡
presented by: this squinty ass bitch

Tsukishima sighed as he looked at (M/N) and crossed his arms. "It's literally scalding hot out here. Can you hurry up and take your shirt off so we can go with the others?" He scoffed, shading his eyes with his hand. "It's bad enough we're here. Might as well try to rush it."
The two were at the beach with the rest of the volleyball team. Yes, (M/N) was a player; a back-up libero. Most people didn't take him seriously, seeing as he wasn't exactly as slim as the rest of his teammates. He had thick thighs, rolls that sometimes formed through the fabric of his jersey, and chubby cheeks that angrily puffed up when he missed a ball.

"A-Ah, it's fine!" (M/N) refuted as he pulled off his jacket, but kept on a black t-shirt and baggy jeans. "I'm sure I'll be fine!"

"Didn't you pack shorts before we left your house?" Tsukishima asked as they stepped out from under their umbrella and walked to the net. "I doubt you're going to be comfortable wearing that crap in the sun."

"I'll be fine Kei, don't sweat it~" (M/N) cooed as he kissed Tsukishima's cheek. "Now let's go so we can start playing some volleyball!"

"Even on our off days, you still wanna play.."

"Alright everyone!" Daichi yelled as he and Sugawara joined the rest of the team in front of the net. "We're gonna split this like we usually do in practice! But since it's also a free day, you guys can leave whenever you want. Got it?!"

"Yeah!"

"Let's do this then!"

The teams split up as such; Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, and (M/N) on one side. On the other, there was Asahi, Sugawara, Daichi, and Nishinoya on the other. They'd do rotations so everyone could play, unless they didn't want to. "Kageyama!" (M/N) yelled as he dove down in the sand and dug up the ball. "Oh gross, sand in my mouth-!"

The others laughed as Kageyama set the ball for Hinata, who then smacked it down behind Daichi. (M/N) got to his knees and whooped, brushing sand off his face. Tsukishima shook his head and walked over to his boyfriend. "Idiot. Don't inhale the sand," he scolded.

(M/N) laughed. "I'll keep that in mind," he replied as he held on to Kei's shirt to pull himself to his feet. Kei tipped over a bit at first, then soon steadied himself. "Now let's keep going-!" He yelled before he stumbled.

"Are you that clumsy?" Kei teased. But when he saw the distant look in (M/N)'s eyes, he bit his tongue. "Oh? Getting tired?"

"You wish," (M/N) smirked. He straightened up and dusted himself off, then walked towards his spot. "Let's go, pretty boy!"

Kei rolled his eyes and nodded, but decided to keep an eye on his boyfriend. He had a bad feeling creeping up in his stomach. They began to play more volleyball, and every time (M/N) would receive a ball and fall forward or backward, he'd take longer times to get back up.
Tsukishima, when he wasn't in the game and had subbed out for Narita, watched with narrowed eyes. "Yamaguchi," he called out his best friend's name. The boy in question perked up. "Does something seem odd about (M/N) today?"

Yamaguchi looked at their friend, who was squatting and trying to catch his breath. "Well, why's he wearing those clothes? Jeans aren't exactly comfortable to play volleyball in," he asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Also, he looks sad."

"Sad?" Tsukishima repeated. He looked at (M/N) and realized he hadn't even noticed the frown on his boyfriend's lips. It wasn't like him; he was always smiling. "Ah. You're right."

Yamaguchi put a hand on Kei's shoulder and smiled. "Just check on him after this set. I'm sure he's okay.. for the most part."

Tsukishima nodded, so the two went back to watching the match. After a few more receives and digs, there was a moment where (M/N) seemed frozen. 'My throat.. my throat is closing up,' he thought. He looked around. Everyone else seemed fine. His skin was turning pale, sweat was rolling down his face, and he felt his legs growing weak in the knees. 'I feel.. dizzy.. what's going on?' He asked himself, looking at Tsukishima. The blonde looked at him and his eyes widened. "K-K..."

And with that, (M/N) collapsed into the sand.

"(M/N)!" Everyone yelled. Tsukishima was the first one to run over, kneeling down next to the libero. "Get him some water!" Sugawara shouted as they all surrounded him. Noya and Tanaka ran off to get the cooler and returned with a few bottles of cool water. Sugawara helped (M/N) drink the first bottle, then looked at Tsukishima. "Help me carry him."

"I can't," Tsukishima replied. Everyone glared at him. "Listen, I wouldn't mind, but (M/N) hates when I try to carry him! He says he feels like he's gonna break me!"

Sugawara sighed and nodded. "Daichi, Asahi, one of you get him!" He ordered. Asahi gently picked - and looked at Tsukki to make sure the blonde didn't try to kill him - then carried (M/N) to the umbrella he and Tsukishima had brought. They laid him down. After Sugawara elevated (M/N)'s legs with a rolled up towel and laid some damp towels from the cooler on the boy's skin, he turned to Tsukki. "Keep an eye on him. If he doesn't wake up in at least 30 minutes, we're calling the hospital."

"Okay.." Tsukishima mumbled. He sat next to (M/N) and sighed as the others left. "Dumbass.. I told you to wear those shorts," he whispered, hand gently rubbing against (M/N)'s arm.

About ten minutes passed, and that's when Tsukishima felt (M/N) stir. "God.. my head," (M/N) mumbled, eyes slowly opening. "Oh, hi Kei.. what happened?"

"You passed out, dumbass," Tsukishima scoffed as he grabbed another water bottle and handed it to (M/N). The boy took it and slowly drank it, then relaxed and sighed. "Sugawara said it was because of the heat."

"Oh, that makes sense," (M/N) mumbled as he slowly sat up. He leaned against Tsukishima and weakly smiled. "Well, I'm fine now. Let's get back to playing!"

"No way," Tsukishima grabbed (M/N)'s wrist and stopped him from walking away. "You need to change. You're wearing a thick black t-shirt and thick jeans - it's no wonder you passed out. Get changed," he spoke calmly, though he was just a little bit agitated. Why was his boyfriend acting so weird?

(M/N) awkwardly fidgeted and rubbed his neck. "I-I'd rather not, Kei," he said. "Can we just go back to playing?"

"No," Kei snapped. He stood up and crossed his arms. "What's up with you? Don't you see that you're going to pass out again? And this time, I might actually have to call the ambulance!"

(M/N) frowned and let out a small huff. He sat back down under the umbrella and pulled his knees up to his chin. "I don't wanna change here," he mumbled. "I don't look like you. It's embarrassing for you and the others if I change here. You know why."

Tsukishima sat back down next to (M/N) and rested a hand on the boy's back. "And you think I care?" He said. (M/N) looked up with sad eyes. "(M/N), none of us care. So what if you don't look like me? I'm not exactly the best body type either," he said, pulling his unbuttoned shirt to the side. You could see a light indentation from his ribs. "I'm dating you, so it really doesn't matter to me what you look like, or what people think of you. If the others are bothered, we'll leave. But stop with this. Got it?"

(M/N) looked up at Tsukishima, and smiled softly. "Okay, fine," he gave in. Kei smirked and ruffled his hair. "But you have to help me put sunscreen on! You know I burn easily!" He whined as he took his shirt off.

"An excuse to touch you? Well, who am I to turn that down?"

(M/N) blushed and smacked Kei's arm. "Tsukishima Kei!" He hissed. Kei snickered and kissed (M/N)'s cheek, then went to the bag to get his shorts and sunscreen. (M/N) left to get changed, then returned and sat down. He pouted and tried to suck in his tummy, but Kei shot him a look that made him release and sigh. "Now don't try to make any moves, ya hear me?" (M/N) said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Tsukishima chuckled. He rubbed the sunscreen over (M/N)'s back, but would occasionally dance over to the sides of his stomach. (M/N) would always giggle and swat his hand away; Kei liked hearing his giggles. "Stand up."

(M/N) got up and dusted sand off himself. Kei kneeled down and put sunscreen on his boyfriend's legs, making sure to touch all his ticklish places once again. When he reached his thighs, he said, "I don't see why you're self-conscious. You have a nice body, since you're an athlete. And not just an athlete."
He stood up and smirked, gently kissing (M/N)'s nose. "One of the best athletes I know," he added. (M/N) squeaked and hid his face in his hands. "Now let's go. Sawamura said we can play a few more sets if we want."

(M/N) looked down at himself and bit his lip. "K-Kei?" He whispered. Tsukishima turned around and cocked an eyebrow. "Can we.. can we just go swimming instead?"

Kei was going to question it, but he knew better. He chuckled and shrugged. "Sure, why not?" He said. He tossed off his undone button-up shirt, then took (M/N)'s hand in his. "If you really feel uncomfortable, we can leave. Don't force yourself, that's just plain stupid."

"I can't tell if you're being overly soft or just a usual jerk right now," (M/N) teased. Tsukishima blushed and made a small "tch" sound. "Regardless, I'm flattered Kei. Thank you. I'm fine, I promise," he giggled, pressing a small kiss to Tsukishima's cheek.

"Good. Now let's go, the sun is setting, so we'll have to go back soon," Tsukki said. They walked to the edge of the water, then slowly started wading in. "Damn, it's cold- hey!" He yelped as (M/N) laughed and splashed some water at him. "D-Don't do that!"

"Don't be such a downer! It gets warmer when you get in!" (M/N) laughed. They heard some murmurs and turned their heads, and saw some people walking by and whispering. "A-Ah.. maybe this wasn't a gOOD IDEA- KEI PUT ME DOWN!"

"No. This is what you get for being such a brat and a downer on yourself," Kei said with a snippy tone. He held (M/N) in his arms, pale hands gently digging into plush thighs and a toned back. He walked them further into the water, then dropped (M/N) with no warning. "Now, nobody can say shit. We're just two dumbasses swimming."

"Yeah, one that's incredibly hot and tall and skinny, and the other that's ugly and fat!" (M/N) snapped, pulling himself out the water. Kei paused and furrowed his brows, suddenly kneeling in the water and looking (M/N) dead in the eye. "Wh-?" (M/N)'s breath caught in his throat with fear. Tsukishima looked terrifying. "K-Kei-?"

Tsukishima grabbed the libero by the shoulders and kissed him harshly, teeth grazing lips and tongues crashing. (M/N) gasped and blushed heavily. After a bit of a heavy make-out for a good minute, they pulled apart. "Don't ever say that about yourself, you moron," Kei growled. He took (M/N)'s hands in his. "You are fucking amazingly good-looking. I told you, even if you're not skinny, fuck society's standards. You don't need to be. I love you this way, got it? Stop that."

(M/N)'s eyes welled up as he weakly smiled. "F-Fine. But only because y-you're way too hot when you're trying to be nice and enforce some self love in me," he stammered. Kei snorted and shook his head, gently hugging his boyfriend. When they pulled apart, (M/N) whispered, "Wanna kiss under the water like those cliche romance movies?"

"Does it mean I get to touch you without you getting embarrassed?"

(M/N) giggled and nodded. Kei smirked and pressed their lips together once again, then dragged him down underwater. Their legs kicked so they could stay afloat, but otherwise, the world seemed still. Kei's hands gently rested on (M/N)'s waist, thumbs rubbing against the bottom of his soft tummy. Meanwhile, (M/N)'s hands cupped Kei's cheeks, tilting his head a bit.

And so, for a good minute, they kissed under the water. And to them, it couldn't have been any more perfect.

~ ♡ ~
today was hard for me,, I had to go dress shopping and some were too form-fitting,,, im lucky i didn't have a full anxiety attack because oh boy was it heading that way ;w;
but in other news - I'm so happy you guys like these chubby male reader one-shots. i'm always willing to help you guys feel good about yourselves; even if im struggling to feel the same way. we can do it together !! all bodies are gorgeous 🥺💕✨

next up: kenma x seme! heartthrob! male reader

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.2K 316 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
409K 8.4K 64
HAIKYUU X READER yes, you read that right • i don't write angst unless it's requested • gender neutral • no lemons/lime/smut • lowercase intended FEA...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
36.6K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...