You And I (A Zayn Malik Fanfi...

由 Arpita010

Love is a bond that can untangle all the knots. Love is a feeling that can heal the pain that has existed for... 更多

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Author's Note
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Epilogue.

Chapter 13.

1K 25 1
由 Arpita010

Zayn's POV.

"It's time to get up!"

"It's time to get up! "

"Get up!"

"So it's time to get up!"

I heard familiar voices coming from around me, along with the strumming of guitar. I groaned and opened my eyes to find out who it was.

It was Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis screaming at the top of their voices, trying to wake me up.

Liam was jumping on my bed, almost breaking it.

I ignored them and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again.

But these lads won't let me.

"It's time to get up Zayn! It's almost 10am! We have to go for the practices and for the final rehearsals!", Niall shouted into my ear, as he stopped playin his guitar.

I groaned, "I fell asleep at 4 in the morning. Please let me sleep for one more hour! Please!", I begged him.

I love my bed, and I hate getting out of it for any reason, no matter how important it is.

"Four in the morning? What were you doing last night? ", I heard Liam, who was standing on my bed right now.

" Uhm, nothing I just couldn't sleep.", I stuttered a bit.

"Really? Because that doesn't seem to be the case!", Niall winked at me.

"Shut up Niall.", I said to Niall in a low voice.

"What was that? ", Louis asked, looking back and forth between Niall and me.

I had to tell the lads now. They are my best friends. We spend hours together. I can't just hide something like this from them, specially when Liam and Niall already know.

" Oh nothing, Malik is in love! ", Niall spoke out even before I could say something.

" What??? ", Harry and Louis said in unison.

I blushed.

"Oh my God, you're blushing?", Louis laughed at me.

"When did this happen man? And who is she? ", Harry asked, quite surprised.

" It's Zara. ", I told him. As soon as her name came out of my mouth, I couldn't stop smiling. I know it sounds cheesy but it is what it is!

" What? Man you just broke my heart! But it's okay, I can sacrifice my love for my best friend! ", Louis smiled, giving my a side hug.

I swat at his arm and he burst into laughter.

"She's a lovely girl Zayn! You have a good choice huh?", Harry winked at me.

"Lads! We're getting really late! Malik hurry up! ", Liam's voice echoed in the room. He is our daddy when it comes to anything related to the band.

" Okay daddy as you say! ", I said to Liam, as I got out of my bed, which is always the toughest thing for me to do.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as the lads waited in the room.

" Zayn! You have a text mate. ", Harry called out to me.

" Who is it? ", I asked him, as I finished brushing my teeth.

" It's her! "

" It's her! "

" It's her! "

" It's her! "

All four of them shouted one by one. Gosh, they won't stop pulling my leg.

I washed my face and walked back to the room quickly.

*All the best for the competition today! I know you guys will smash it ;)*

I smiled while reading the text, and stared at it for what seemed to me a long time.

"Ahem! Zayn?", Louis said as he stood up from the bed and grinned at me.

"Yeah?", I looked up at him and found all the boys with their eyes on me.

"What? Okay I know!I love her! Like it's been so long since I actually felt for someone, and now that it's happening ", a smile went up my face," I feel really good!"

"Awww! ", all four of them said in unison, making puppy faces.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at their expressions.

" Okay okay enough for today! I'm going to take a shower, you guys pack up the drums. I'll be out in 15 minutes. ", I told them.

" Okay mate! Hurry up! ", Harry said to me as he left the room with the rest of the boys.

I looked back at my phone and realised I hadn't replied her back.

*Thank you so much! :) hope u're good! Will call you once we're done with the performance :) tc x* I texted her back.

I kept the phone on the side table and rushed to the bathroom.

"Guys let's go! ", I called out as I walked out of my room, all ready to go.

" Guys? Where are you? ", I called out once again.

Where have they gone?

I walked out of the door and into the balcony, where I saw all four of them at the gate, keeping the drums into the back of my car.

I walked back to my room and locked it.

To be honest, knowing that Zara won't be there today, I'm not at all excited about the performance. She was the one I wanted to sing those songs to, looking straight into her eyes. But she won't be there today, and that just upsets me.

I sighed and walked down the stairs to join the boys.

"Get in the car lads!", Liam shouted from the driver's seat.

We finished up the loading and climbed into the car.

"Liam turn on the radio! ", I told Liam from the back seat.

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to,
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you..

I sang along, realising how perfectly the lyrics of the track suited my situation.

I miss her, I miss her really bad.

Knowing that I won't be seeing her for a few days, aches my heart.

I took out my phone from my pocket and shuffled through the gallery to find a picture of her. And fortunately, I found one. The one that I had taken on the fresher's party, while she was dancing.

The way her side bangs fell on her face, the way she was smiling, the way she looked so carefree, infact the way she was, seeing it melted my heart. I miss her more now.

"We're here lads! ", Liam said as he pulled into the parking lot.

Even though the auditorium was not very far away from our hostel, we took the car only to carry the drums. None of us would have carried them for such a long distance.

I climbed out of the car, and cold air hit my face.

It's so cold out here.

I covered my face with my palm and walked to the back to the car,waiting for the boys to come up and help in carrying the drums.

Zara's POV.

"Mom? ", I called out to her when I didn't find her next to me when I woke up.

I checked my phone, it's 10am. I climbed down the bed as I heard some sounds coming from the kitchen. Mom must be making us breakfast.

" Goodmorning Mum! ", I smiled at Mom, as I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

" Good morning sweetie! ", Mom smiled and turned around, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

" What am I gonna get for breakfast? I missed this so much Mom! Hostel food is just yuck!", I chuckled.

"Really? Well I'll have to talk to them! My daughter has to get proper food!", Mom laughed.

I felt happy seeing her laugh like that.

"Well I'm cooking breadrolls, and some chillie potatoes as well! ", Mom smiled.

" Oh my God! I can't wait now! ", I squealed.

"Go freshen up I'll set the table in 10 minutes!"

"Okay Mommy!", I kissed her cheek and rushed to the bathroom.

As I was about to walk into the bathroom,my eyes fell on my phone.

I picked it up and unlocked the screen.

My conversation with Zayn popped up, as I supposedly fell asleep last night while reading it.

I smiled and texted him.

*All the best for the competition today! I know you guys will smash it! ;)*

I kept the phone back on the table and went to the bathroom, with Zayn's thoughts all over my mind.

I miss him. I really do. I want to see his perfect face. I want to see him smile. I want him to make me laugh. I want him. I want him so bad.

I shaked me head, trying to get him out of my mind, and went into the shower.

But he was all I thought about until I came out of the shower and heard someone screaming outside.

(hey guys! Sorry for the crappy chapter! Nothing very important here but yeah all the boys got to know about Zayn and Zara so ;) but guys thanku sooo muchh for 500+ reads!! Thanku to each n every one of u reading it ❤ :) plz dont forget to vote and comment below! Love you all xo)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.1K 89 27
"Shhhhhhhhh "Zayn kept his finger on my lips so I won't able to continue. "Don't call me sir,I really don't like it from your mouth "He said. I was a...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
28.9K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
119K 4.7K 45
"I'm sorry babe but......I have fatal disease" he said looking down in sadness. "wh-at?......wh-at dise-ase?! what are you talking about?!" she said...