The Half to my Whole

By Asuki17

Leo Manoban Bruschweiler or just known as Leo Manoban to his close friends, acquaintances and family. He is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser/Trailer
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update(But i will soon) ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Special Chapter
New Stories!
Special Chapter 2
New story- Tipping over the hourglass

Chapter 35

1.7K 43 15
By Asuki17

JENNIE

Seoul, South Korea

8:30 AM

     Motherfucker.

I heard Leo mutter under his breath.

Shadowy silhouettes of persons were standing on the doorway, scaring the hell out of us. I was frozen, almost like a statue and my scared gaze never leaving the figures but the creaking sound from the door snapped me out of it and I snap my eyes close then proceeded to bury my face yet again in the crook of my lover's neck, my hands went up to cover both of my ears. I felt Leo removing one of his hand that's supporting my back while the other one stayed firmly on my back.

I refuse to open my eyes due to fear, I couldn't even stop the whimper.

"Yah! Kwang Soo, Ji Hyo! Don't scare us like that, we were seconds away at throwing stuffs at you!!!" Leo suddenly yelled.

My eyes suddenly shot open at what Leo said and I turn my head at the silhouette's direction. 

The figures slowly take a few steps towards us, the creaking sound made by the floor at every step they take made me feel nervous, but when they were close enough that I could see their features made me relax a bit.

Relief washed over Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo's features as their body visibly relax and they exhale heavily.

"Thank God it was you guys, you should've told us immediately or else we would---" Kwang Soo's eyes widen at us.

"Omo!" Ji Hyo covers her mouth with her hand as her eyes also widens.

Leo and I frown, confused at their sudden reaction then Leo wanders his eyes at our molded bodies, his eyes widen in realization, while I was still confused and my mind only registered the fear of being in a haunted house, my literal definition of hell that I didn't even bother to understand what he realized. 

"It's not what you think!" Leo hurriedly say, "Jennie was too scared so I had no choice but to carry her!" he then slightly tap my back as he quickly pushes his knees and stand up, never releasing me from his hold, "Jen, say something before they misunderstand!" 

What Leo said suddenly draw realization on me, a blush crept from my neck towards my cheek at the compromising situation we were in but I didn't have the courage to jump off of him as I am still scared.

"Yeah! It's true!" I hurriedly say.

"O-Oh..." Kwang Soo matters but still slightly uncertain if he will believe us or not.

Ji Hyo recovered and she looks at us amused, a smirk slowly creeping its way to her lips, "Are you guys sure?" she asks teasingly.

"Yah! Do't tease us!" I pout, my cheeks puffing out.

Leo chuckles and pecks my cheek making Kwang Soo gasp and Ji Hyo squeal, slapping Kwang Soo on the arm multiple times.

"Yah!" Kwan Soo snaps and stops Ji Hyo's swinging arm mid air.

"Okay love birds, sorry for being a nuisance to your date but we gotta find a key, have you already found a key?" Kwang Soo asked.

"No." Leo answered, blatantly lying but they don't need to know that, after all, this is a game.

"Oh same, well, we gotta find a key then, finders keepers." Kwang Soo said and drags Ji Hyo with him and off they go.

I heard Leo sigh and he turns at me, our faces only centimeters apart, our breaths mingling with each other as I hear him gulp. My throat suddenly felt dry, my heart beating uncontrollably against my chest, I lick my lips nervously and I saw Leo's eyes following the action, despite the dark room, I could see his brown eyes darken;almost black.

"L-Leo..." I manage to croak out.

And that seemed to snap him out of it, "Yeah?" he husks.

This time, it was me who gulped, his deep voice sent a shivers down my spine, goosebumps prickling my skin.

"We, gotta go. We have the key so let's go." I answered, breathlessly.

He nods as he starts to make his way out of the room and back to the dark eerie hallway. I wanted to tell him that he can put me down now but I somehow don't want to and I know he doesn't want to as well so I just let him carry me to wherever he pleases. 

~~~

Okay.

That was indeed HELL.

As we were finding the exit, many more jump scares happened that I was questioning myself how I managed not to pee my pants and how Leo haven't tossed me aside and and abandon me. 

Aside from that, I noticed how much Leo carried such strength based from how he can lift me for quite some time now. I also took the chance to observe how his biceps seemed to contract every time he adjusts me so that I can be more comfortable, seeming to not mind my weight. 

I swear, in my mind I was wolf whistling at the action.

Okay, I sound like a pervert but bitch sue me my boyfriend is hot. I wonder how many hours does he work out?

I was snapped from my reverie when blinding lights surrounded my vision and the previous encapsulated air from indoors was now replaced with fresh slightly cold air of the outdoors, making me sigh in relief.

"You can put me down now." I whispered in his ear.

I didn't miss the way goosebumps pricked the skin on his neck and the way he shivered made me smirk slightly. He silently puts me down and looks at me worriedly, there was lust visible on those brown orbs but he blinks it away.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's move on, we gotta get to the goal first." I grasped his hand and we took off.

~~~

     We are almost midway to our goal, I don't know if there were other pairs who has already made it. But one thing is for sure, we want to win, so we hurriedly ran towards the place in which we think the goal is. Our hands, clasped together and our fingers intertwined.

I look at my phone while running, checking the GPS if we were going in the correct direction or if we were even close to our destination.

"We're close babe, keep running straight forward and we'll be there in a few minutes." I pant out, ignoring the way my lungs was burning slightly from running, sweat was starting to bead on my forehead.

"Are you okay? Shall we slow down a bit?" Leo asked, turning his attention on me, worry was etched onto his features as we continue to run.

"No--"

"We'll be right ahead of you guys, see you!" Jong Kook said as he and So Min sprinted ahead of us.

Our eyes widen but we quickly recovered and determination set on my lover's features, mirroring my own.

We both push our knees, increasing our speed and pushing my energy to my limit and soon we were toe to toe with Jong Kook and So Min.

Jong Kook stares at us,slightly surprised but soon gave us a smirk, "Well, not bad for setting the pace Leo but we're gonna win so you better go faster than that if you want to win this."  and with that, Jong Kook and So Min went faster than before, yet again, exceeding us.

Leo swings his head towards me, "Can you still run? I can carry you if you want." 

I smiled softly, touched by his concern even in the most dire situation. 

"No, it's fine babe. I still have some energy in me and we're close so let this be our last  push." I answered determinedly and Leo responded with a proud smile and grasped my hand tighter.

"Roger that babe." Leo winked and I giggle, despite my erratic breathing.

"Let's go!" Leo announced and we both pushed our legs to run faster, adrenaline coursing through our veins, my lungs burning greater than before and I gasp for air as I was almost out of breath. My legs felt like melting but I ignore it and soon we reached Jong Kook and So Min who looks at us surprised before we push past them, drawing us closer to our goal.

But soon So Min and Jong Kook is toe to toe again with us, Leo and Jong Kook gave each other side glances and smirks as we try to push past each other multiple times.

We were nearing the goal, Leo and I glance knowingly at each other and I nod before we give all of our remaining energy to our legs and pushed ourselves to the limit, thrusting ahead against our competitors, and finally reaching what we think is the finish line.

"We made it first!" I panted, trying to catch my breath as I look around our surroundings, trying to see if there were other Runningman pairs. Bullets of sweats run down my forehead to my cheek and I quickly wipe it away.

"Is this the correct place?" Leo asked breathlessly as he wipes his sweat that's dripping under his chin.

Is it a crime that I find that hot?

I quickly shake my head out of it. Focus, Jennie!

"I hope so." 

"You guys surprised us." A deep male voice comments, behind us.

We look behind us and saw Jong Kook wiping a sweat and So Min panting heavily as he used her partner's shoulder as support.

Leo chuckles, "Well, what can I say? Me and my girlfriend are both competitive."

Jong Kook laughs, "We clearly see that, but anyway, I don't see any pairs except us. That only mean 2 things, either we were the first ones to get here or what we deducted was wrong and we were in the wrong place."

"I just hope the first one and not the latter." I sighed as I walk towards my boyfriend who immediately wraps an arm on my waist and pull me towards him, my front crashing against his chest causing me to gasp. I tilt my head up to meet his gaze and playfully glare at him, he only responded with a playful grin.

"Yah! No PDA please, there are single people here!" So Min playfully yells.

And as if on cue, a trumpet could be heard in the distance which made us frown. The trumpet signals that the game is over and someone won. I look towards the distance and could see a few men, with cameras and microphones on hand which let us know who they were.

"Guys, the staffs are here, which only means one thing." I stated and they all turn towards the figures who were walking closer towards us.

"Who won?" I asked immediately once the crew was close enough.

~~~

     I was pouting.

Leo pinches my puffed out cheeks, "Babe, come on, don't pout. We didn't totally lost."

"We were so close! Why didn't I follow my gut and went to my second choice of the location instead of the first one!?" I huffed, crossing my arms and lean my back on the seat of the car as the vehicle continues to move.

Leo laughs lightly and drapes his arm on my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I instantly rest my head on his shoulders, like it's second nature to do so. I felt his hand caressing the back of my head, occasionally playing with my brunette locks.

"Because second choices often don't get selected babe, hence the title "second" instead of being first and when you picked the wrong choice, you would regret it and it would be too late after realizing it." Leo states.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Babe, you don't have anything to be bitter about so why does it sound like you are?"

He grins like a Cheshire cat before leaning down to capture my lips making my breath hitch but immediately reciprocated when I felt his lips move against mine; molding and claiming. I gasped when I felt his tongue gliding on my bottom lip and he took the chance to slide in his tongue, tangling it with mine and that action made me moan and clutched his shoulder for support, feeling my strength leaving my body despite being seated.

Leo pulled away slightly, our nose touching, lips ghosting each other and breaths mingling. Leo's grin never faded away.

"Why should I be bitter when you're clearly sweeter than any candy?" 

I blushed but rolled my eyes, "You're getting cheesier and cheesier each day Manoban."

"You love it though."

I raise an eyebrow, "Says who?"

"Says me." he states proudly which made me roll my eyes yet again. I swear at the end of the day, I won't be able to count how many times I rolled my eyes today.

I sigh, in fake exasperation, "Sure, whatever you say Manoban."

"You don't have anymore schedule today right? Let's watch a movie in my place." he suggests excitedly.

I decided to tease him so I look at him pointedly, "What makes you think I'll say yes?"

This time, he was the one who rolled his eyes before looking at me and smiling sweetly, "Will you grant this humble servant of yours the pleasure of watching a movie together Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?" 

I tried to suppress my giggles but failed miserably and that seemed to trigger Leo to laugh as well, "Only watching a movie right?"

He wiggles his eyebrows and gives me a suggestive smile, "Well, if the lady permits me to, I would like to do more." he said in a low husky tone, sending a wave of shiver down my spine and goosebumps to arise.

I lightly slap his chest, "You idiot, don't be a pervert!" I whisper-yelled.

He chuckles, "I didn't say anything perverted though but what do you say?" 

I roll my eyes for the nth time today but smiled giddily, "Okay."

I settle onto the couch as soon as we arrived at Leo's apartment and he immediately went to his DVD collection, skimming his eyes at the series of movies that is placed neatly on the compartment under where the TV is placed, a glass acting as its protector.

"What movie do you want Jen?"

"Anything as long as it's not a horror or thriller movie."

He laughs before muttering an "Okay."

I quickly walk towards his kitchen, grabbing any snack I could find before rummaging through his refrigerator and snatch water bottles for both of us and proceeded to go back to the living room and plop down on the couch, snuggling closer to Leo, my head on his shoulder and his arm draped on my shoulder, securing me comfortably.

"What did you choose babe?" I asked as I snap open the bag of chips.

"Hotarubi no Mori e, it's one of my favorite movies of all time not just because I love anime but I also  know you'll love this." I saw him grin in the corner of my eye as the movie starts to play.

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER FROM THE ACTUAL ANIME

Dammit.

I sniffle as I wipe away a stray tear in the corner of my eye. It was now the scene where Gin was fading because he saved a human boy from tripping. 

He could've not just grab the boy, he won't die from that but he will!

My tears were now continuous as Gin asked Hotaru to hug him as she can finally touch him and Hotaru complied and hugged him at his final moments before eventually fading away. I wailed, legit wailed when Hotaru clutched Gin's mask like her life depended on it. By the end of the movie and credits rolling in, I was a sobbing mess. Leo smiles before helping me wipe my tears that stained in what I know puffed out cheeks. I know my nose is red and my eyes are slightly puffy from crying.

"W-Why did you let me watch that b-beautiful yet sad movie! Now my feelings are miserable, why the h-hell did he save that kid from falling, the kid wouldn't die from that but he did!" I whined, hiccuping through the words.

He caressed both of my cheeks, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on my skin, "Well, at least they got to hold each other for the first and last time, their story was doomed to be sad to begin with." 

"B-But still, they deserve to be together." I snivel.

Leo kisses the tip of my nose before locking his eyes at me, "I know love." 

My heart went erratic when he the pet name rolled off his tongue smoothly and before I could even register anymore, he leans down and captures my lips. It took me a few seconds to reciprocate due to shock but when our lips move together rhythmically, heat flowed in my body, tingles of electricity sent shivers in my body as his hand skimmed from my cheek down to my nape, pulling me closer and our kiss growing deeper. I moaned at the sensation and he took the chance to enter his tongue on my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance but of course he won so I let him set the pace.

Eventually, we needed oxygen so we pull away but not even a second later, Leo was trailing wet kisses from my jaw to my neck, his hand on my nape rubbed the skin where my necks meets my shoulder and where his mark lie, he was trying to get the makeup off to let the hickey show so I let him do what he wants.

I moaned when I felt him bit the spot where I think his hickey is earning a groan from him and if possible, the sound made me feel more heat than before.

Dear Lord...

His mouth glide up to my ear and bit my earlobe earning me a moan of his name as I clutched his shoulder for my dear life, at this point I know I could not stop anymore and neither can he.

And I won't even try to stop him, he was mine and I was his.

WARNING: MATURE (Bish, i'm gonna confess my sins later on and i'm not good at writing smut as dis is my first time so bear with me, for anyone who is not comfortable with this, you can skip and I wish I could too)

I moaned when his hand went under my shirt, caressing soothing circles on my stomach, he stopped moving his lips and look at me. He was searching for any signs of me wanting to stop and when he found none, he smiled and crashed his lips on mine engaging in a passionate and fiery kiss.

"Let's go to my room." he husked out and I could only gulp and nod.

We wasted no more time and went inside his room, it was dark like his living room but somehow the darkness made the tension thicker that you could cut it with a knife.

His lips latched onto my neck that I moaned. My hands are gripping his hips as his hands continued to explore under my shirt until one hand finally landed on my breast making me gasp and another hand lightly pulled my shirt, signalling me what he wanted and I complied. I removed my shirt with Leo helping me then flinged the cloth to god knows where.

"Leo..." I moaned out.

"Jen...." he groaned as he skimmed one of his hands on my shorts while the other was cupping my breast through my bra.

His lips sucked under my jaw and I yelped in surprise and pleasure when I felt him massage my bare breast and slightly pinching my now beaded nipple.

Since when did he unhook my bra?

I didn't have time to ask nor to think as his mouth latched onto my breast, sucking a nipple, swirling his tongue on my beaded nub that I just moaned....loudly. 

My grip on his shoulder grew stronger as he alternated sucking and biting on my breasts; giving them equal attention. I was a moaning mess already and I'm pretty sure there were already more hickeys painted on my body. His hand that was on my butt tugged my shorts, unbuttoning them then proceeded to pull them down until it hit the floor. 

I squealed in surprise as he carried me and lay me gently on the bed then proceeds to hover me, a frown made it's way to my features as I observe he's still fully clothed while I was close to being naked so I tug the ends of his jacket to let him know and he immediately removed it then unbuttoned his jeans, kicking them off impatiently, leaving me to see the glory he hid beneath the clothing. I licked my lips as my mouth water at the sight. He was a fine specimen.

I didn't have time to observe my eyes as he clashed his lips on mine once more, leaving me breathless as I skim my hands on his naked back, learning the rigidness of his back muscles, I think most of body is composed of rigid muscles.

He pulled his lips away from mine, making me whimper from the loss. I can feel him staring at me so I stare right back, despite the darkness I could clearly see his brown eyes grow excessively darker, almost matching the darkness of the room.

"I love you..." he breaths out.

My heart skipped a beat before smiling lightly, "I love you too." I answer breathlessly.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, his voice filled with adoration, sincerity and most especially...hope.

"More than I trust myself Leo."

With that, our lips clash once more before his mouth skim down with wet kisses, travelling from the valley of my breasts to my stomach until he reached my navel and my breath hitch as his hot breath touch my skin. I felt him tug the waistband of my panties so I arch my butt so he could completely pull it down and once he did I felt his breath hitch and his fingers pressing on my inner thigh making me moan.

"Leo.... it's embarrassing." I mutter as I try to hide the place with my hands but he grabs my wrists and in them down on the mattress.

"It's not love, you're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful so don't hide yourself." he said and before I could say anymore I felt his mouth latch on my womanhood causing me to yelp and moan. 

He groaned as he continued lapping, his tongue reaching places none have ever reached before, occasionally nipping and sucking on the nub making me screech and groan while his hand went up to squeeze my breast and the other was locking my thigh in place. The only thing I could do was to tangle and pull my lover's hair with my hand and the other was clutching the sheet, it was acting like a life support that I badly needed.

"B-Babe...." I pant out, pleading to end the torture.

He pulls away and hovers me once again, leaning down for another kiss, tasting myself on his tongue that's collided with mine. I thought it's gonna be disgusting but surprisingly, it's not and I only find it hot.

He retreats his head back, both of us panting and gazing at each other lovingly.

"Are you ready?"

I nod and he proceeded to open a drawer on his nightstand, fishing something out. The curtain was slightly open so it allowed the moonlight to seep in, illuminating half of the room, including the features of Leo. He seemed to look ethereal at the moment, I take in how his muscles seem to contract and when he ripped the wrapper out, pulling down his boxer and seeing his manhood, standing proudly that I couldn't help but gulp down the nervousness and excitement.

 He quickly slip on the condom and crawl above me, his gaze locking adoringly at mine and the tip of his erection hitting the entrance of my vagina.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." and I could only nod as response to that.

I clench my eyes shut as I felt the intrusion a second later. I hold out the cry that's trying to escape as a stray tear that slides down to my cheek as I felt my lower half being ripped apart as he slightly pushes his member further into me until I couldn't handle the pain anymore and let out a sob. Leo leans down and gives me a slow gentle kiss then trailed feather light kisses to my jaw and neck.

"The pain is gonna go away soon babe, just hold out a little bit more, just tell me if you want me to move." He groans, I could tell that he was also having a hard time, no pun intended.  

I take a few calming deep breaths and wrap my arms around his neck, my hand tangling his disheveled raven hair.

"You can move now, slowly first." I breath.

He complies and slowly pushed inside me making me wince and that immediately made him stop as he looks at me worriedly.

I smile reassuringly at him, "I'm fine, go on, don't worry." 

He nods and continues to push slowly and I bit my lip to suppress the cry of pain as he now pulls out, going in and out in a slow pace until the pain was replaced by pleasure and in no time, the previous cries of pain became moans of pleasure. His hand went to my breast and pinched my beaded nipple and I moaned loudly while he pumps restlessly inside me, my nails scratched his back that I was sure it was gonna leave red marks tomorrow but the pain that I caused seemed to arouse him further based on how he pounds me harder, having no mercy on me until I was writhing and thrashing, shouting his name like it was a prayer and until something unfamiliar was building inside me.

"Leo.... I-I....." I was muttering things incoherently which neither of us understanding it.

"Come for me babe, let go." He groans, his pace going rougher and faster than was before that I was shouting and not before long I exploded with a long loud moan, hugging his body like it was my lifeline.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!!" Leo moans and in one long hard thrust, he lets go and explodes inside the condom, triggering another wave of orgasm from me.

He pumps in and out inside me lightly, riding out our orgasm before inevitably collapsing on top of me and a content sigh from him as I stroke his back and he looks at me adoringly before planting a sweet kiss on my lips making me smile.

"Thank you for trusting me. I love you so much Jen and no matter the circumstance, just trust me because I trust and treasure you so much."

I felt my eyes water and I cup his cheeks, "I love you too Leo, so much. I trust you, more than anyone and anything."

He grins playfully, "More than the girls?"

I roll my eyes, "Well, maybe, I trust you as much as the girls." 

He chuckled before pulling out his member from me, the sensation caused me to moan once again and he rolls to my side, tying the condom and threw it to the bin beside the bed and proceeds to pull me into his chest, his chin resting on top of my head and my face nuzzled under his chin as he holds me securely in a warm embrace.

"Babe, don't moan like that, or you'll get me hard again." 

"Shut up, you pervert and go to sleep." 

"Okay." he mumbles, a smirk placed on his lips.

A few moments later, we let our body rest after succumbing to tiredness with a happy and contented smile etched on our lips.

--------

Bishes, why the hell did i do this? I didn't know what to do while writing the smut part but I guess you guys like smuts so I'll give it to yah. This is not thoroughly edited yet so there may be some mistakes and typos on the way but I hope it's not too bad, anyway enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 22
Lalisa Manoban is a sixteen-year old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has brown eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
26.2K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
104K 3.4K 30
After her parents died tragically in an accident, Lisa Manoban became a rich playgirl and the sole heir to the Manoban Enterprise Holdings empire. Si...
1M 24.7K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...