๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. DAISUKE KAMBE

By tokkidino

๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... More

ไพกๆ ผ ; prologue.
็ฌฌไธ€็ซ  ; worthy enough to join.
็ฌฌไบŒ็ซ  ; the two persons.
็ฌฌไธ‰็ซ  ; cynical thoughts.
็ฌฌๅ››็ซ  ; tomatoe ketchup.
็ฌฌ5็ซ  ; accidentally in his car.
็ฌฌๅ…ญ็ซ  ; bedroom floor.
็ฌฌ7็ซ  ; assistance.
8็ซ  ; the female celebrity.
็ฌฌไน็ซ  ; a different thank-you.
็ฌฌๅ็ซ  ; the millionare's house.
็ฌฌๅไธ€็ซ  ; chef amorcito.
12็ซ  ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13็ซ  ; that cafรฉ waiter.
14็ซ  ; master amorcito.
15็ซ  ; jealous much(?)
16็ซ  ; tastier than coffee.
็ฌฌ17็ซ  ; sick of his touch.
18็ซ  ; fever by you.
็ฌฌๅไน็ซ  ; modern detectives agency.
็ฌฌ20็ซ  ; boyfriend.
21็ซ  ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22็ซ  ; slept for eight hours.
23็ซ  ; shirtless millionare.
24็ซ  ; first time hearing you say that.
25็ซ  ; not just friends.
26็ซ  ; time to apologize.
27็ซ  ; back to reality.
28็ซ  ; adopted.
ใƒใƒฃใƒ—ใ‚ฟใƒผ29 ; impatient millionare.
30็ซ  ; marriage contract.
32็ซ  ; not allowed to get drunk.
33็ซ  ; sister-in-law.
34็ซ  ; starting the preparations.
35็ซ  ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36็ซ  ; a boring, failed hangout.
37็ซ  ; punishment.
็ฌฌ38็ซ  ; following accounts.
39็ซ  ; insect.
็ฌฌ40็ซ  ; bathtub.
41็ซ  ; she's back in tokyo.
็ฌฌ42็ซ  ; temporary pleasure.
็ฌฌ43็ซ  ; both at faults.
็ฌฌ44็ซ  ; sincere ily.
45็ซ  ; separation(?)
46็ซ  ; helpless millionare.
47็ซ  ; idk what to name the chapter.
48็ซ  ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49็ซ  ; angry millionaire.
t a g
็ฌฌ50็ซ  ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
็ฌฌ51็ซ  ; "wanna do the thing again?"
็ฌฌ52็ซ  ; future child.
็ฌฌ53็ซ  ; 2020 christmas special.
็ฌฌ54็ซ  ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
็ฌฌ55็ซ  ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
็ฌฌ56็ซ  ; only with you.
็ฌฌ57็ซ  ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
็ฌฌ58็ซ  ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
็ฌฌ59็ซ  ; daiki.
็ฌฌ60็ซ  ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

31็ซ  ; future mrs. kambe.

5.6K 247 209
By tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-one] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

ARE YOUR EARS BROKEN? Are you hearing and seeing this right? You see Daisuke's father giving you a piece of paper with a serious look all over his face. "Please sign this to finish my son's request."

You blinked a couple few times more, hoping this is all an illusion. But unfortunately, this is all true. Not a dream or an illusion, just miserable reality. Daisuke suddenly glances at you and asked.

"Are you not gonna sign it?" his deep voice sends scary shivers down your spine. Its like the feeling when you're inside a horror booth alone with all the jumpscares when you do a wrong move.

After glancing back at him, you bit your lip as you saw the paper infront of you. "What should I.. do.." you saw a caption on the paper 'Marriage Contract'. What the actual heck.

In such a random time, without telling you even in advance- you have to make a decision if you should accept being this millionare bastard's wife?! What in the world!

You were about to stand up from your chair until Daisuke quickly holds your wrist down, refraining you from standing up again. "You didn't answer my question, (Y/n)."

He looked emotionless, but you can tell his emotions hits differently when you look at his navy-blue eyes. Like there's this fear inside them with a mix of a tiny bit of happiness. Too complex to understand.

Was he afraid that you'll reject him?

You gulped and just stared at the piece of paper again. You grabbed the pen beside it and signed the paper without hesitation.

(a/n: yoU'Re welc0me readErs.)

After finishing of your signature with the expensive ink on the paper, you gave it back to the man infront without saying anything else. Your lips was perfectly sealed tightly, maybe because of nervousness?

You caught Daisuke's expression on the glimpse of your eyes, he was just staring at you with his eyes slowly expanding and his smile also widening. He didn't looked emotionless anymore.

His different expression faded and went back to his usual stoic-self when his father spoke again. "Its complete now, son. The wedding and the other details will be told tomorrow. Any more requests?"

Daisuke stands up, gripping his hand around yours at the same time- you flinched, almost screamed embarrassingly. He responds back, "None. Thank you." then both of you left the room quickly. He pulled you on the way out.

You didn't even had the chance to say 'thank-you' to his father. Wait, what's there to even be thankful at anyway?

When you took your exit from the room- Daisuke halts walking, making you do the same. He looks at you and you lifted a brow at him, not getting him at all. You stuttered, his gaze was too deep, "W-What are you looki-"

He leans towards your face and planted a kiss on your forehead, that's also when butterflies started going crazy and wild in your damn stomach. He smiled, seeing him smile was so rare. His face glowed so beautifully.

And to be honest, he should smile more often. His more handsome in that way. "Uhm, what is this kind of mindset I'm having?"

His fingers softly fiddles with yours, giving you a warmth on your skin here and there. Then both of you started walking again, heading to the exit, "Lets go home now, amorcito."

"You and Daisuke-san are married?!" Atasha's eyes widened like saucers, she even covered her mouth with her palm- she looked too shocked. Is it even that shocking to hear?

You forced a chuckle, you also don't know how to react with that idea as well. "Uhm.. well- not yet? We're engaged at the moment, I guess." you sounded so empty when you said that.

She pokes your cheeks with a smile. "When's the wedding then?"

"I don't know yet, maybe Daisuke will tell me tomorrow."

After a long lingering of silence, Atasha stared at you for a minute. Looked like she was thinking of something rather very deeply before asking, "(Y/n), aren't you happy?"

You stuttered at her, her gaze at you was so delicate. "W-What?.."

"Why do you look like marrying your boyfriend is isn't for you?" she pokes your cheek again, but harder this time. You whined and softly patted your cheek with a pout.

You sighed, your palm still touching your cheek. "To be honest with you, I don't know." you confessed, about to open up.

And you didn't realize that you were actually opening up to Atasha right now, telling her the thoughts that you have been overthinking at the moment.

"Well, it was so random that I was getting asked if I should marry Daisuke or not. Like so-out-of-the-blue! And then, I decided to marry him- and I don't know why. It just so happened that I chose to do that because if I didn't, I think he'll never smile again and.. I don't even know anymore.."

After another moment of long silence, realization hits you hard on your head like a stone brick. You actually said all that to Atasha. Shi-

She caresses her palm and pats your head with a soft smile. She's so gentle, its so amusing to see. "Its alright, I understand what you're feeling."

"You do?"

She nods, her eyes sparkled as she looked back at the dark sky with the crescent moon glowing so brightly. The air brushes her hair, Atasha is actually really pretty.

Her lips twitches, "Yep, most certainly. But all I can say is that you're doing the right thing, (Y/n). Don't regret your decisions."

You blinked at her in awe, her simple words was really something. You smiled at her, "Thanks, Atasha."

"You're welcome future Mrs. Kambe."

As you cracked two eggshells, you swiftly poured them both in the mixing bowl along with the butter, and some water too. Yep, you were making pancakes for breakfast.

You hummed a random melody as you whisked the ingredients together in the bowl. And your humming didn't stop as you moved here and there, preparing the pancake batter.

After mixing, you placed the pan on the stove with the fire on, and you poured the batter on it- making a perfect smooth round shape on it. "Finally, it doesn't look like an abnormal oval shape now."

After flipping the pancakes, cooking both sides. You slid them on a plate and you realized that you only cooked for one plate only with three layer of pancakes. "What the frick!--"

"Amorcitooo, have you finished? My stomach is grumbling." he appeared at the back, he sat on his chair on the dining table.

You placed the plate infront of him and sat beside him, you don't have a plate since the batter wasn't a lot so all you can do now is watch Daisuke eat his breakfast made by the beloved you.

He was about to eat until he notices that you weren't eating. "Where's your food?"

"The pancake batter ran out. So go ahead, eat now."

After a mere second, he ate a piece of pancake and then forked another piece and leaned it closer to your face. "Open your mouth." he said.

His hand was holding the fork firmly with the piece of yummy pancake on it, the syrup was dripping. You furrowed eyebrows, "What? No, you eat it-"

He ignored your words and just feeded you in gently. Your visible and noticeable saliva was left on the fork, you realized that and tried to steal the fork away from Daisuke's hand as you ate the delicious pancake in your mouth.

"What's wrong with you, amorcito? I gave you a piece of my food already and you want more?"

"You're getting the wrong idea, mister." you desperately tried to grab the fork but his moves was too fast, he had way too good reflexes.

"But my saliva is on the fork!!--" you quickly covered your mouth as you realized you f*cked up.

Daisuke's lips curves a smirk as he heard what you just said loudly. Your eyes widens, that expression doesn't look right. "Y-Yah! Just give me the damn fork! Or else-"

He licked the fork with his tongue and continued eating his pancake. Your jaw drops and you looked at him in complete disbelief. "Your saliva actually tastes nice, amorcito."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 32.5K 25
โ€ผ๏ธUNDER EDITINGโ€ผ๏ธ "Will I ever be enough?" Y/n L/n had always been known as the "other L/n" to everyone. She's always been blessed with her wits, tho...
109K 4.7K 19
Summary: What do you call something that you cannot obtain? Priceless. "I love you." "No. You THINK you love me because you cannot buy me unlike ev...
10K 93 24
You and daisuke is a lover in high school and then you both got married, a couple month daisuke's father wanted him to marry another women.. There w...
608 10 5
[COMPLETED โœ…] [Kambe Daisuke x Haru Katou] Republish from AO3 Beware. Shounen-Ai. ๐Ÿ”žโ›”๐Ÿ”ฅ Credit to the respective fanart owners. I only own the fanfic...