The Newlyweds

By alyblue99

America chose Maxon. Maxon chose America. What happens during America and Maxon's happily ever after? What ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilouge
New Story

Indroduction

14.1K 79 0
By alyblue99

Hi guys! I am a loyal reader of the selection and a loyal fan of selection fan fiction so I thought, why not create my own!!! Now obviously this is not the real story so please don't be mad if it doesn't go the way the actually story goes. I don't own the selection series or any of the characters that were in the series, the wonderful Kiera Cass does. I will try to update as much as possible and I am still learning how this works so bear with me!!!!!! Thank you so much and have a great time reading! Also I'm trying to get more reads since I am new so if you could tell your friends that would be wonderful!

Thank you guys I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.5K 63
What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the same story as ChameleonsForever's aka me. T...
4K 45 22
Imagine...There was no attack. There was no crash. And there was no way back, unless... Maxon chooses Kriss and sends America home Little did they kn...
14.3K 157 47
COMPLETED #3 maxonandamerica ALL RIGHTS GO TO KIERA CASS FOR SELECTION CHARACTERS!!!!!!! (I have some characters I am going to add) This story is i...
59.7K 707 27
What if the rebels didn't attack? What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will he marry Kriss? And will America get her happily ever after? Find out here in Maxon...