Epilouge

Five years later
America's POV

"Lindsay! Leave Justin alone he doesn't want to wear the purple lipstick!" I snap.

She looks at me with her big chocolate brown eyes. Shes identical to her sister Anne. She starts to pout but Justin comes over and gives her a hug. That little hug makes her better and they run off to join their siblings and cousins. Astra, who is older by two years, is holding her new baby sister Katherine. She stands by her mother trying to get her to take the baby. Kenna notices her and takes the baby as Astra runs off to play. Kota and his fiancé stand talking to mom and May. Ruben chases Adam around the yard followed by my second son Jaxon Ralph. Jax is only three but tries super hard to keep up. Gerad stands with Carter and Marlee showing them a soccer trick. They clap as he catches the ball in his hands. Maxon comes up behind me and places his hand on my stomach. In three months we are expecting another little girl. Her names going to be Chloe Rose. She was out honeymoon baby, the honeymoon we finally got to take to Hawaii.

"I can't wait to sing the birthday song for the kids today, 🎶Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ruben, Lindsay, Anne, Adam, and Justin, Happy Birthday to you🎶" Maxon sings so off key.

We always celebrate the triplets and twins birthdays together since they're so close. They're now five and before we know it Ruben will be holding his own selection. Any children born today three years ago were the last eligible girls for his selection.

"Come on Max, let's go celebrate a wonderful set of birthdays"