Sprousehart - Oneshots

By cooperxjones

just to deliver the feelings <3 requests are always open! More

his little girl
I'll miss you so much
I don't want any other man to start staring at what's mine
It'll be fine
drunk Cole
something that's all ours
her most important person
one night stand
babysitting with wonderful effects
We're done
things like this are always hard
Chopsticks
sexy time in Mexico
Proposal on Valentine's day
clingy
you are engraved in me
bad day
anxiety during comic con
period
body insecurity
car crash
adoption
jealousy
body insecurity pt. 2
just like daddy
their soon-to-be woman
falling apart
meeting her family
prank war pt.1
prank war pt. 2
the barchie kiss
assaulted
little bad dream
distance
depression
blind
sweet little family
sweet little family pt.2
work always comes in between
their daughter is growing up
we'll get through this together
Lili's secret baby
surprise
pure embarassment
„Daddy, your first meeting?"
pregnancy mood swings
quick question
new book
family loss
birthday surprise pt. 1
birthday surprise pt.2
quarantine
antelope valley
drunk Lili
Daddy's here
wrong marriage
leave requests🤍
overprotective
recovered marriage
each other's anchor
love is love
Thank you so much!!
bisexual
pregnancy scare
the day that hurts the most
love
their own house
their own house pt. 2
turn back time
wedding day pt.1
wedding day pt.2
guilt
comforting
christmas day with the kids
the set up
first time
his birthday
birthday party
finding out
only thing keeping him sane
pool day
the end 🤍
:)
reminder <3

don't you dare touch my girl

3.7K 95 22
By cooperxjones

a/n a little bit of sexual assault mentioned.

„Lils are you ready?" Cole yelled to Lili being in the bedroom, dressing herself.

„Yes, almost done!" she screamed back while observing herself in the mirror.

Cole walked into the room and spotted Lili.
„Change it." he said suddenly.

„Change what?" she looked at him in confusion.

„Your outfit."

„What why? Don't you love it?" she said sadly.

„No no no that's not.. it's just..." he stuttered and sighed.

„It's what, Cole?" she cupped his cheeks and smiled.

„the dress is too short." he said quietly.

„Too short? What?" Lili laughed slightly.

„Yeah it will bring so much attention to you. And I don't want that, cause you're mine.."

Lili smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
„I'll be yours forever, okay? There's no need to worry." she pecked his lips quickly.

„I know you are.. but men are gonna stare at you."

„it will be fine." she mumbled before hugging Cole tightly.
„Okay?" she asked and he nodded shyly.

„Now get ready or you wanna let all of our friends wait for us?" Cole pushed and Lili laughed.

„Lili. You said 5 more minutes! Now it's been 10." Cole screamed while waiting for Lili in the doorway.

„I'm all done." she walked up to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

„What took you so long." he rolled his eyes laughing.

„My hair." she replied.

„Women.." he mumbled.

„Shut up." she laughed and hit his chest gently.

„You look beautiful though, my love." he chuckled.

Lili giggled. „Now come on. Or do you really wanna be late?"

„It wouldn't be my fault.." he teased.

„Shuuut —"

As we will probably be drinking alcohol, Chrissy offered herself to drive us.

After a ten minute car drive, we arrived at a club.

„Thank you do much for driving us Chrissy!" Lili thanked her and she smiled.

„That's no problem. I'm here for you anytime, sweetie." she replied making Cole chuckle.

„She really loves you." Cole said as he wrapped his arm around her waist while walking near the club.

„No she's only being a wonderful and kind person."

„That's true. But in addition to that, she loves you." Cole repeated making Lili giggle.
„I can live with that."

„Lili, Cole! Over here!" Madelaine screamed grabbing our attention.

„Oh hey!" Lili said happily while hugging her.

„I thought you would never come." she laughed.

„You know that's.."

„Cole don't even start." Lili shut him up laughing which causes a confused face impression on Madelaine.

„Okay?" she laughed. „Anyways. The others are in there."

Cole took her hand as they were following Mads.

„So who wants a drink?" Cole asked as they were all together. Everyone raised their hand.

„Woah. I'm gonna need help with these." cole laughed and looked at Kj. He smiled. „Sure."

The boys left to buy some drinks.
After a while they returned and handed us our glasses.

„Hey, who are these three?" Madelaine asked curiously as three people followed Cole and Kj.

„Oh that's Kristina, Dan and Lucas." Kj said while looking at them. „We were talking to them while waiting for the drinks." Cole continued.

„Oh nice to meet you!" Cami smiled. Lili chuckled shyly. Cole walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

„Are you alright?" he asked and she nodded.
„Yes yes I'm all good." she replied.
„Did anyone ever tell you that you're so cute when you're shy?" Cole chuckled.
„Staawp." she whispered and he gave her a quick peck on the lips.

„Oh and what's your name beautiful?" Dan walked around Lili and stopped at the other side of her.

Lili giggled.
„I'm Lili." she said.
„Oh nice to meet you."

Cole started staring at him kinda being pissed. Calm down, Cole. He's nice. He doesn't want anything from Lili. He only complimented her..

„Okay so let's drink." Cole suddenly snapped everyone out of their conversations.

„Cheers!" they all said. Cole wrapped his arm again around Lili's waist, pulling her closer to him.

„You okay? You seem tense?" she asked worriedly as she was so close to him.

„No no. I'm all good." he fake smiled and tried to relax a little.

„So. tell me more about yourself." Dan suddenly grabbed Lili's hand, making her turn away from Cole to face Dan.

Cole cleared his throat, making Lili let go of Dan's Hand immediately to touch Cole's. She wasn't even realising at first.

They started talking again and Cole was about to throw up what it felt like.

The music turned on louder and you were barely able to understand the person in front of you. That's when Dan started whispering things into Lili's ear, making her giggle loudly. Cole could feel his blood boiling.

He suddenly stood in front of her and touched Lili's hand with his palm so that Dan was definitely able to see Lili's wedding ring. That guy didn't really care though.

Cole sighed and ran his finger through his dark curls. He placed his phone in front of them waiting for any message to appear.

As soon as a message arrived his phone turned on, showing a pic of their wedding as a background. Cole fake smiled and wrapped his arm around her torso.

„Dude, you okay?" Kj suddenly asked as he noticed that he was tense as well.

„Y-yeah. I'm fine." he stuttered.

„Come on, let's get another drink. You need some help to come in the good mood again, right?" Kj smiled.

„I'd rather no—"

„No is not an option." Kj dragged him away from Lili and Dan, leaving him with an uncomfortable feeling.

„here you go." Kj handed him a drink.

„Thanks." Cole whispered before taking a sip.

They made their way back to the other as the suddenly heard a scream.

„STOP!" Lili screamed in panic.
That's when Cole spotted Dan trying to kiss Lili.

„back off, you bastard." Cole screamed in anger while punching him down.

He went on top of him and kept punching him.
„Don't you dare, touch my girl, do you hear me?!" he yelled while grabbing the collar of his t-shirt.

„You're sick." he slowly let go of him but kept looking at Dan in anger.

„I'm sorry I didn't me-"

„Just shut up!" Cole interrupted screaming. Dan flinched and took a few steps back before leaving completely.

Cole took a deep breath and turned around to see Lili crying.

„Come here baby. Don't cry." he said while wrapping his arms around her.

„Everything's fine. No need to worry." he whispered into her ear, getting quiet sobs as an answer.

„I'm so s-sorry." she apologized.

„No no no. There's no reason for you to be sorry. You haven't done anything wrong." he slowly carassed her cheek while looking into her green eyes, that are now full of mascara.

„Let me get you home, you're shaking." he suggested making her nod. He picked her up bridal style and carried her outside.

They called Chrissy and luckily she was able to drive them home.

As soon as they arrived, Cole helped Lili out of the car and carried her inside. He sat her down on the bed and gave her a kiss on the forhead.

He sighed while looking at her. She was a mess.
„Baby you look horrible." he carassed her cheek softly.

„Thanks." she laughed slightly.

Cole went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie. He gave it to Lili and she smiled.

„Take it on. I know it's your favorite of mine."

Lili chuckled. „Yes thank you." he quickly gave her a peck on the lips.

Cole walked around her and started opening the zipper of Lili's dress to let it fall down after a while. He unclipped her bra and took it off before kissing her back a few times. Lili started smiling and pulled the sweater over her head.

„I love you in my clothes. You look adorable." He said making her giggle.

He walked into a kitchen to make Lili a hot chocolate. As he returned his girlfriend was already waiting for him.

„Cuddle mee." she mumbled making Cole chuckle.

„Come here." he tapped on his lap waiting for Lili to sit down.

„So take the hot chocolate and I'll get rid of your smudged mascara." he laughed as he started cleaning Lili's eyes.

„You're the best." she said.

„Don't complement me right now, I need to be concentrated in what I'm doing." he replied seriously while wiping around her eyes.

Lili bursted out into laughter even though she tried not to.

„Lili!" Cole screamed and laughed.

„I'm sorry." she said almost having to laugh again.

„Cole don't go." she begged as Cole was about to leave the room.

„What's up?" he asked worriedly.

„I just don't wanna be alone.. I wanna be with you."

Cole smiled slightly. „Okay." he mumbled and took his shirt and pants off, leaving him only in boxers.

Lili chuckled as Cole came closer. He laid down and waited for Lili to rest her head on his chest. As she did so, Cole wrapped his arm around her and started playing with her hair.

„Thank you." she muttered.

„You're welcome baby. Anything for you."

After a while lili went completely quiet.
„What are you thinking about, lil?" Cole asked worriedly.

„I don't know it's just..." she sighed.

„What?" Cole said while looking at her.

„Everytime I think I've met a new person who is nice.. everytime I get to know new people.. they turn out to use me for anything." she said in honesty.

„What do you mean?" Cole asked.

„Today for example.. Dan was very kind to me and I thought I could have a little chat with him.. you know.. just meeting new people. And then it turned out to him sexual assaulting me. He tried to kiss me while running his hand up my inner thigh." Lili whispered and swallowed.

„I'm so sorry this happened to you. But you have me, you have your friends and family. And we will always protect you, okay?" Cole kissed her temple making Lili nod.

——————————
Please leave requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 609 13
Bughead one shots for whenever inspiration hits. Feel free to leave requests! I hope you enjoy! :) ~E <3
49.8K 667 27
random one shots of everyone's favorite couple ")
86.3K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
10K 70 30
The title says it all! Includes- Bughead Sprousehart Sleepovers Other movies Socials And group chats *126 in Sprousehart*