Finding Truth

By kazu_kazu

This is a fantasy A.U of the original 'Dear Little Flower'. This will naturally contain spoilers for the orig... More

KAZU
《The history》
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《17.5》
《18》
《20》
《Threaty》
《Kingdoms》
《Begining》
《Picture perfect》
《21》
《22》
《World》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《uh... filler???》
《29》

《19》

196 10 6
By kazu_kazu

ONE MORE CHAPTERAAAAHADLKJHK

~·~·~·~

Upon hearing their sudden summon, the king's forces made their way to the palace by their own means, not caring for the laws of the road. Whatever it is that made their king have an emergency meeting must've been something big.

And it was.

The violation of the treaty was a big taboo. It would lead to war.

Obanai had explained to the group everything that he found. From the poison to the magic on the necklace used to keep tabs on (Y/N) and Shiro. And after all of that, Sanemi called for Shiro and the other children to the meeting room.

"Sit down. I want you to hear this." He said to the family his beloved loved and cared for, along with the twins. He turned to Yuichiro, the oldest of the bunch and he asked, "Yuichiro, what happens to the saintess after they die?"

The others seemed surprised and even mad that he would ask the question, especially with his own children in there, the children of said saintess. Tamayo was about to stand up and scold him for the question he just made, but Sanemi told her to ask later.

"Well. their body doesn't decay like normal humans, for one." Yuichiro said, trying to remember all that he could when he was younger. 

Yuiciro continued, "Two is... they aren't considered 'dead' until the next one is born... then their body will start to... well, decay..."

"And they still possess magic even if it's just a corpse." Koichi added with a frown. "Why do you want to know that?" He glared at the king, wanting to know the reason for his question. Even if he is his savior, he won't let him do unspeakable things.

Sanemi nodded and glanced back to Obanai and nodded, telling him a silent message.

"The priestess..." He began with a sigh, feeling sorry for what he was about to say to Shiro and the twins. "You said that she was buried in the village cemetery, right?"

"I was there when they buried her." Shiro stated in a matter of fact.

"Her body isn't there." Obanai said, making Shiro ask what he meant. "Just when I was about to leave your old house... I wanted to pay my respect... and when I arrived at the cemetery, the grave was dug up and it was empty."

"What..." Shiro questioned, feeling lightheaded and cold. The twins tried to comfort him, but it wasn't getting to him. "What do you mean..? My mother is gone..."

"Who was it that took her body?" Kanae asked.

"..." Obanai bit his tongue, not sure about the truth either, but Sanemi forced him to do so anyway. "The royal guard was there. It was most likely... the king." [:V]

Shiro clenched his fists and clenched his jaw. Just uttering his name made his boil in anger. Muzan. 'What the hell does that thing want from mother!? Killing her wasn't enough for him or what!? I'm gonna kill that bastard!!'

"Shiro. Calm down." Sanemi said, his eyes glowing and Shiro's magic immediately decreased. He turned to Koichi and the twins, "Why do you think he would want her body."

"We don't know..." Muichiro answered as he bit his lip, keeping himself from lashing out. "There's nothing to do with her. You can't use the magic they have stored in the body and if he thinks of destroying her physical body, then he's going against the goddess and it'll be his end..."

"And there'll be no next saintess for a long time..." Koichi added with a solemn look. "As far as our cousins know, the three of us are dead. Michikatsu can't marry, he's the high priest... and Yoriichi is a guardian, they dedicate their life to them, he can't marry... And..." He paused, his eyes going over to Kohana.

"It's not Kohana either..." Yuichiro continued. "If it was her then (Y/N) should've died when she was... born... There's only one thing you can do with a saint's body." The others asked what if would be. "To find the next one... or... create a new one."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Something big was happening and everyone knew it. Someone was planning something and they didn't know what it was or what effect it would have on everyone. This was something bad.

Shiro swung his sword, cleanly slicing the dummy in half. He put his anger in training and destroyed everything that he can. He was filled with anger and pain. Was there anyone he can trust anymore?

He doesn't know where to go when all the people he knows are nothing but people who used him for their own gain.

Will his father, the demon king, be the same?

"Shiro," Aiko softly said, walking up next to the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder and handing him a towel. "You can talk to me if you're in pain. I'll listen..."

She can see that the boy was sad, in pain, and lost. His eyes weren't like the ones filled with life when she first met him. He was so energetic at that time and before he entered the meeting room last night that it made her wonder what happened.

But she can't pry to those things. It wasn't her place to.

"I just..." Shiro began as Aiko led him to sit down on a bench. "I just want my mother back... I miss her... she was the only one I could trust..." He said, his eyes fixed to the ground and not meeting hers. "But she's already gone... I don't know anymore..."

Aiko didn't know how he felt. She has no idea what having a mother feels like. She doesn't know how to help him. She was at a complete loss. But she wanted to help him still.

"I don't know what it's like to have a mother but..." She raised her hands, placing it in his face to make him face her. She gave him a soft smile, returning a bit of shine in his eyes. "I want you to know that I'm here. And I know who you are, you don't need to hide."

Shiro was shocked to hear her say that. He hasn't told her anything about his background.

"You're the king's first son, it's so obvious, silly." She chuckled, pinching his cheeks and letting them go. "You're the son that the king had with the priestess. I know the story. You're the crown prince of this kingdom, but you can also be a successful person in the human kingdom."

"But I'm not a prince." Shiro said, still not accepting it.

"As long as you have the king's blood in you, you are a prince." She said in a strict manner, but still soft and gentle. "And as the oldest, you are naturally going to be the crown prince. Plus, I already heard Koharu wanting that position to be reserved for his older brother only."

Ah, that's right. He's such an idiot for forgetting. It wasn't just his mother anymore. He has siblings now.

"You're right... if I'm the crown prince in here..." He stood up, slapping himself and scaring Aiko for doing so. "I have a title here and I'm gonna use it."

"For what?" Aiko asked in confusion.

"To bring out the truth that everyone's trying to bury."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Muzan sat at his throne as he looked down upon the high nobles and his close aides for this. He couldn't help but smile at the situation. All of his planning ruined because of one... person. But now, everything was going smoothly.

"Your majesty... I'm afraid this won't be good for the public!" one of them said, worried for the king's plans.

"Why wouldn't it." Muzan inquired, glaring at the old man. "We have the high priest, my royal guards, and the mages. What else do you want." He demanded, his presence scaring the man. "So now you have nothing else to say..."

"But sire, this plan... is- it's unthinkable!" Another one exclaimed, completely against the king.

"What unthinkable." Muzan snickered at the noble's fears. "Unthinkable? The current king destroyed nearly half of my land and nearly destroyed the capital. And you think it's unthinkable of them stepping in my land?"

"But still! Inviting the royalties of the demon kingdom!? That's placing everyone in danger in the capital, sire!"

Muzan growled, slamming his fist on the side of the throne. He relaxed once everyone was silent.

"Well, I think it's about time." Muzan said with a smirk. "To celebrate this grand occasion that you plebes have been pestering me about since I got crowned! I will invite those demons here and show them the power that I have!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 128 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
4.3K 142 15
The red It filters through Kyojuro Rengoku survives the events of the Mugen Train. No longer fit for battle, he must train another to take his place...
4.5K 165 20
COMPLETED Hashira AU(idk what its called exactly) Zenitsu is 18 in this Its a reader x Zenitsu story, but your name is Rai in this because I get tire...
870K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...