An Affair To Remember (Book 2)

By DeltaTzuyu

Sequel to 'The Heiress And The Bodyguard' Just when you thought you have already moved on from the past and y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 5

5.1K 288 160
By DeltaTzuyu

Days have passed since that little moment at the park, and since then Ella has been bugging to let her play with Jay. I was just telling her that I have neither contacted Jihyo nor Tzuyu because I still don't have their numbers, which seemed to pacify her until she asks me the same question the following day.

I called my parents and told them that Tzuyu has returned in the country. They cut their vacation short to check on me and my well-being. They initially thought we have patched things up and I introduced our daughter to her, I did but not in the way they were expecting. That night, my mom cried with me, because of sadness and pity for her daughter and granddaughter.

I also called my friends and told them Jihyo has returned, and I was not surprised to know that no one in our circle heard anything of her return, and that she did not contact anyone for the past years.

I was startled when my phone rang. I checked and I got confused when I saw an unknown number was calling me. My personal number is very private and only those people I keep contact with know my number.

I was not really planning on answering it, thinking it could be just a prank but it kept on ringing so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

------------------------

***Tzuyu's POV***

"Mommy, isn't she coming out yet?" Jay asked me for the nth time.
We are currently parked outside of Ella's nursery school. It was my fault for coming in too early, now Jay is becoming bored of waiting, which is by the way, by only 15 minutes only.

"Not yet buddy, but she will soon, so let's just wait patiently for her, okay?" I told him. I looked around and saw one of the Minatozaki's private cars, probably Bambam and a chauffeur were inside.

I was not wrong because when the bell rang, I saw Bambam get off from the car and waited right in front of the school's gate. Minutes later, I saw Ella walking towards the gate, and I swear, I always see Sana whenever I looked at her. I felt the familiar pain in my heart when I thought of Sana.

I shook my head a little to keep me focused on my mission.

"Come on buddy, she's here." I get off the car and opened Jay's' door and I guided him out of the car.

"Ella!" Jay shouted and he ran towards the direction of the gate.

Upon hearing her name, Ella turned around and a smile instantly broke on her cute little face.

"Jay!" She ran towards us and the two kids hugged each other.

I walked towards the two kids and I saw Bambam doing the same thing also.

"Ms. Chou, what are you doing here?" Bambam asked me.

"Jay wanted to see Ella, and he would not stop. He was becoming really handful which left me with no choice but to let him go and see Ella," I told him.

"Now they have seen each other, I think that is already enough for your son? Ms. Minatozaki really doesn't want Ella to linger too much outside of their house and school especially when she is not around," he said. I understand what he was trying to say, but I myself am not yet done with what I am about to say.

"I am taking Ella," I told him.

"I'm sorry?" Bambam said. I saw him took a deep breath and slowly released it. His stance also changed from being relaxed to what looked like he was ready to get in between the two kids if deemed necessary.

"I am pretty sure you heard and understood what I said. Jay wanted to play with Ella, and we did not bring any toys here, so I am taking Ella with us today. Don't worry, I will bring her home tonight." I told him. I did not avert my eyes from his measuring eyes.

"Tzuyu, don't do this. Ms. Minatozaki would never allow it, she would never forgive you if you do this," Bambam said but I knew that he knew I would never change my mind too.

"We can try if this would turn out like that." I walked closer to where the two kids were, who are by the way looking at us with confused looks.

Bambam stepped in front of me, blocking me from reaching Ella. I saw on my peripheral vision that the chauffeur already went out of the car when he saw what was happening.

"I'm sure you would not try and make any commotion in a public place like, much more in front of a school with so many innocent kids around," Bambam said.

I sighed.

"I guess I have no other choice." I took out my phone and dialed a number.

My hands were trembling while waiting for her to pick-up her phone. I put my left hand inside my pocket to stop it from shaking but my right hand which was holding my phone would not stop.

Damn it! Why won't you stop you stupid hand!

"Hello?" I literally stopped breathing when I heard her voice.

"Hello?" she once again said when I was still not speaking.

"Stupid prank call" I heard her said and when I thought she was about to drop the call, I spoke.

"Sana"

Seconds have passed and I did not hear anything on the other line. I checked my phone to check if the call has been cut off but it was still connected.

"Sana?" I said once again.

"Tzuyu." She acknowledged.

"I'm here in front of your daughter's school. I'm going to borrow her for a while because Jay would not stop looking for your daughter. Don't worry, I will bring her home tonight, unscathed." Without waiting for her response, I dropped the call.

"I already called Sana and said I'm bringing Ella with me, satisfied?" I told Bambam.

"You called Mommy?" Ella asked me.

"Yes, I did." I answered her. Her eyes were mesmerizing just like her mom's.

"And she said yes?" She asked me once again.

Before I can answer her, Jay grabbed her hand and they ran towards our car.

"Come on, Ella! I will show you my toys and books!" Jay excitedly said.

"Bambam, don't worry. I would never harm the kid." I took out a piece of paper and gave it to him. "If you're not satisfied, or if Sana wanted to come and pick up her own daughter personally, just go to that address."

"You don't know what you're doing, Tzuyu" Bambam said.

"Actually, I do. I'm just letting those two kids play," I told him.

I turned around and walked towards our car.

I opened the backdoor to let the two kids enter the car. I put their seatbelts on before I went to the driver seat. I looked at Bambam again who was still standing where I left him. I nodded at him before entering the car.

I drove silently while the two kids at the backseat were telling stories, which are by the way in an animated way. From time to time I would hear laughter and giggles, and from time to time too, I would look at Ella's reflection in the rearview mirror.

There was something about her that's drawing me closer to her. I remember this feeling.. this was the same unexplained feeling I felt when I first saw Sana..

Damn it.. even your daughter has this kind of effect on me..

When we arrived at the apartment, I guided the two kids to our room.

"Okay, kids. Go and play while I prepare your snacks. What would you like to have?" I asked the two kids excitedly.

"Cookies!" they both said in unison.

"Cookies is it then. Jay, show Ella your toys and books. And no fighting, understood?" I told them.

The two kids ran excitedly to Jay's room.

I went to the kitchen to start preparing their snacks. I looked at the clock and see it was already 4 in the afternoon.

Maybe she will arrive at around 4:30..

I still have enough time to prepare the cookies.

I was pouring warm milk in two tall clear glasses when I heard the nonstop ringing of the doorbell.

4:20.. that's pretty fast..

I walked to where the door is and when I opened it, I saw a furious looking Sana.

"Welcome, Sana" I opened the door and she stormed her way past through me.

"Where's my daughter?!" She demanded.

"Relax, the kids are just playing. They're upstairs," I told her.

Sana turned around and walked to the staircase.

"Geez, you need to calm down, woman" I said before I returned to the kitchen.

Sana must have heard it because I heard her footsteps following me to the kitchen. I turned around and I saw she was in front of me, her right hand was raised and was about to collide on my face.

I can do two things:

1. Evade her slap which I can do so easily

2. Grab her hand and twist it on her back

But I did the number 3.

I let her slap me. The impact was not that painful, but the feeling that was on that slap was so heavy that my head turned when it landed on my face.

"Relax?! Calm down?! How dare you say that to me when you just kidnapped my daughter?! You think I was just over-reacting?!" Sana was starting to get hysterical at that point.

I rubbed my cheek before answering her.

"That was a good slap. But I just let you do that because I deserved it. And no, I don't think you're over-reacting. I could have done so much worse if the same thing happened to Jay." I was not sure if it was just my imagination, but I thought I saw pain in her eyes, but it vanished quickly as it goes.

"But if you slap me again, I will return it with a kiss" I threatened her. (A/N SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!)

"Well, I told you where the kids are. You can call them, I just finished preparing their snacks. Beauty can have some before you take her home. They requested for cookies." I told her before turning my back on her.

"I don't recognize you anymore, Tzuyu. You were not the same Tzuyu I once knew," Sana said. Her tone was different. There was confusion, pain... longing?

"That Tzuyu died a long time ago, Sana. Don't look for her anymore." I tightly closed my fist. This is why I did not want to give in to Jay's request to play with Ella, because that would only mean I would see Sana. And seeing Sana would once again open the old wound that I have buried deep down in my heart.

------------------

***SANA'S POV***

"Why do I feel like you're the victim here? Like I was the one at fault? You were the one who left me, Tzuyu! You left me all alone! For 6 years, I did nothing but to look for you! I searched everywhere but you just vanished!" This woman is impossible! Yes, I might have hurt her, but she was also to be blamed because she did not let me explain my side! She just jumped into conclusion and just disappeared!

This rollercoaster ride of emotions I have been experiencing since she returned have taken its toll on me and I could not stop myself from saying things I would not normally say, given a different circumstance.

"Can you blame me, Sana? I saw you in your ex's arms! Oh wait, scratch that. I think he is your once again "cheating boyfriend"? Or was it you who's cheating now? Having dinner dates with different guys, but still seeing your "ex" in your parent's home? I'm surprised how he was okay to be in that set-up." Tzuyu said, the look in her eyes was full of hatred.

"Are you insinuating I was sleeping around?" I was dumbfounded with what she said.

"I would not be surprised, you did that with me before."

My right hand stings from how hard I slapped her. For her to think so lowly of me was another blow on a different level.

"Damn you, Tzuyu!" I shouted on her face before turning around.

However, I haven't even taken a single step when she grabbed my left hand and pulled towards her.

One minute my right hand was on her face and now her lips are moving roughly on mine.

I was shocked with how fast it happened. I tried to push her away so I raised my right hand to push her off of me but when I touched her shoulder and felt the heat that her body was radiating, my hand clutched her shirt and pulled it closer to me before grabbing her nape.

I gasped for air and she did the same before colliding our lips again, never letting go of each other's bodies. My hands are now holding onto her nape like a life support while her hands are roaming around my body, my back, my breast, my tummy, my thighs, anywhere her hands could reach.

There was no gentleness and tenderness in the kiss we're sharing. It was rough, it was demanding, it was torturing, like we were both hurting each other for the years we have lost through this kiss.. and there was longing.. I can feel it everytime she would suck my tongue or I would bite her lip, we are hurting and at the same time pleasuring one another.

Gasps and moans can be heard throughout the kitchen, and tiny footsteps.

Footsteps?

Tzuyu let go of me just in time for the kids to arrive.

"Mommy! You're here!" Ella ran towards me and hugged my legs.

"Yes, honey. Mommy came to pick you up. We're going home now," I told her.

"But we're not yet done playing!" Ella said.

"No more buts, Beauty!" I said in a stern voice.

Elle kept quiet. She knows when I was being serious.

I walked towards the door, with the whimpering Ella following me.

"Come on, Ella! Let's go race to the elevator!" Jay shouted then he ran off to the elevator, Ella followed him and I allowed her.

Before totally leaving Tzuyu's apartment, I turned around to face her one last time. She has kept quiet since our little moment in the kitchen.

"Just so you know, Tzuyu. Ella is your daughter." I said before leaving her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 345 25
is love really sweeter the second time around?
1.3K 4 29
Aimee has moved into a "New town". Things in her life are really bad considering she doesn't know much about her past. Besides what she has lived aft...
A New Me By Faith

Paranormal

354 43 21
After being missing for about 2 years Y/N comes back realizing that a lot has changed. For example that your bully now has feelings for you and that...
96.3K 3.5K 20
*Sequel to One Night Stands* ▪ ▪ ▪ After realizing their feelings for one another, three years ago, Forth and Beam started dating. On the ni...