touch (bucky barns x reader)

By bucky_parker_rodgers

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... More

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
the good fight.
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
connected
publicity
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
avengers
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
home
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
space?
...
.....
A/N

we find the defendant

12.5K 305 951
By bucky_parker_rodgers

You wake to your phone ringing. Your breath is coming out short burst, sweat is dripping down your face, and the images of your nightmare reply through your mind on an endless vivid loop.

You take your phone and answer it after seeing Bucky's name.

Bucky" doll are you ok?I'm sorry for waking you."

He also sounds out of breath and panicky.

You" it's ok, you actually interupted a nightmare, so thank you."

Bucky chuckles dryly.

Bucky" looks like both of us won't be getting much sleep tonight."

It's silent for a minute before you speak.

You" Bucky, I'm scared...."

Bucky" I know. Honestly I am to. But I won't let anything happen to you. Or Loki. It's gonna be ok."

You" do you know when the trial is starting..."

Bucky" it's scheduled for nine am. I suppose they are going to want to get it over and done with."

You nod even though he can't see you then look at the alarm clock by your bed.

4:16 am.

Bucky" could you stay on the phone with me?"

You" I was planning on it"

It's silent.

You" are you ok? Do you wanna talk about it?"

Bucky" I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.."

You can hear the slight smirk in his voice and you smile.

Bucky and you talk on the phone for the next three hours. About random things, your nightmares,his nightmare, you tell him some memories of Peter and may, and he tells you some of his mom and what it was like in the 1940s.

Suddenly you hear knocking from his side of the phone.

Bucky" Someone is knocking on my door, I gotta go. I'll see you soon ok? I love you."

You" I love you to."

You hang up the phone then turn on the TV.

Half an hour later there's knocking on your door.

You shove your phone under your pillow then you get up and look out of the peep hole, and see Phill standing in the hallway.

You open the door.

Phill greets you with a small smile, then hands you your backpack and another styrofoam container.

Phill" morning. Here's some breakfast, and here's the rest of your stuff. Sorry we're just now getting it to you."

He hands you a familiar back pack. You take both with a smile.

You" thank you."

Phill" of course I'll be back in an hour to bring you to the car. Then it's just a short 5 minute ride to the main building."

You nod your head as your nerves flare up, and you start getting a headache.

Your body starts to feel heavy again due to the bracelets.

You" any idea how much longer I'll have to wear these things?"

Culson gives you a sad smile.

Phill" unfortunately I don't. But I'll try to find out for you."

You nod in gratitude.

He gives you another quick smile then walks away.

You step back into your room and place the bag on your desk.

You open the box and see bacon, scrambled eggs and some toast. There's also a note folded neatly taped to the top again.

Eat up kid- Steve

You smile and sit on your bed then start eating.

Time Skip.

You sit on your bed in a blue dress Wanda picked out, and one of Bucky's sweaters. You'll take it off before you go into the actual court room, But for now it's your source of comfort.

Right on schedule there's a knock on the door.

You get up and throw on the pair of black converse that Nat gave you. Then you open the door and greet Phill with a small wave.

Phill" hey grab your stuff were most likely not coming back to this room."

You nod and grab your backpack and everything else. You already hid your phone in your backpack underneath your clothes.

Phill" I'm sorry about them but it's protacall"

As you step out of the room you see 4 armed fbi agents.

As soon as the door is closed your surrounded.

Phill" c'mon, we gotta go."

You walk quickly behind him. Casting cautionary glances at the armed guards.

You take the elevator to the sub basement garage, where a line of black SUVs are sitting. Then you get in to one in the middle. One of the agents takes your bag and puts it in the trunk.

You can't see outside because the windows are tinted so much, but after a few minutes Phill gets in the car and you start moving.

The ride is silent, and your thankful when the car stops.

Phill gets out then opens your door. Your in another underground parking structure, and your guessing your at the Capitol building.

Phill" your bag will be brought inside but for now we're going to go to a room untill the trial."

A few minutes of walking later and he opens a door for you and you step in.

It's a plain white room with grey carpeting, a small vanity with a small mirror. A small tan couch sits against the far wall and a wooden table sits in front of it. And there's a tv across from the couch.

Phill leaves without another word and you turn on the TV with the remotes that are sitting on the table.

The first thing you see is the main capital building, that you are currently in.

Reporter" the two enhanced are scheduled for trial today at nine, so in just a short 20 minutes. A few minutes ago a line of government issued vehicles drove down into the underground parking, so we can assume that they are in the building waiting to take the stand. We know that captain America and iron man are here, but it's unknown who else is going to be involved. As we know more so will you."

The door to your room opens and Phill walks in.

Phill" you have five minutes."

He steps into the room and then Natasha rounds the corner.

You spring up and run twords her.

Nat" y/n!"

She says letting out a sigh of relief.

You" Nat!"

She engulfs you in a hug.

It's short and sweet, then she pulls away.

Nat" are you ok? Are you hurt?"

You shake your head.

You" I had a nightmare but I'm ok."

Nat nods her head.

Nat" ok, we don't have alot of time, im here to help you get ready."

She drags you over to the couch then starts putting some makeup on you from a bag that she pulled out of nowhere.

Nat"It sounds like their going to evaluate loki-"

Phill" Nat I'm sorry, but you can't talk about the trial."

Nat stops her movements and looks at him.

Nat" really Phill. C'mon it's me. What am I gonna do."

Phill" I know, I don't make the rules. And I've bent to many already."

Nat sighs but nods her head.

Nat turns back to you.

Nat" no matter what happens, you'll be ok."

You give her hand a squeeze.

A couple minutes later Phill tells you that time is up. Nat sighs and hugs you after you both stand.

Nat" it will be ok."

You nod your head.

She gives your head a quick peck then walks out of the room.

Phill turns to you

Phill" I'll be back in ten to bring you to the court room."

He then closes the door and walks off and you sit on the couch.

Ten minutes later, you feel like your walking to your doom.

Ten armed guards are surrounding you, and you're now standing in front of the courtroom doors.

Another group of guards walks twords you and you and you see Loki.

He's wearing a suit and looks extremely annoyed but his exspression softens when he sees you.

The two groups of guards merge and you and Loki hug.

You" are you ok?"

Loki gently nods his head.

Loki" Thor was able to see me for a few minutes, im just fine. Besides these idiots.."

You pull apart from each other, and though he has an exspression of annoyance you can see the twinge of fear in his eyes.

You give him a soft smile, then turn your attention to Phill.

Phill" alright you two. It's time. You ready?"

You take a deep breath and nod.

Phill takes your sweater from you after you take it off, then opens the door.

The guards stay behind as you walk into the giant room.

About 20 people sit behind a long desk like structure.

The room is generally full of reporters. No cameras, but people with notepads.

Ford" please sit to the far left."

You both sit at the left end of the table, Loki sitting on the very end and you sitting next to him.

You notice the reporters looking at Loki more then you. So to get the attention off of him you speak.

You" hey everyone! How's your morning been"

You say into the microphone in front of you after you sit.

You notice Loki smirk next to you, and the reporters start writing furiously.

Ford" skip the sarcasm Mrs.y/n."

You give him a cheeky smile.

Ford" alright let's get this over with. Loki, you killed over 100 people, and tried to take over earth.. care to explain that."

Ford looks up smugly. You notice Loki tence but otherwise he's shows no sign of being affected.

Loki leans forward to the microphone.

Loki" as I said yesterday, my mind was not my own."

Ford" yes, but what caused you to be on that path."

Loki" I had just found out that i was lied to all my life. I was angry, reckless. A man came offering revenge. I didn't know it would lead to what it did."

Ford " so you admit that you have anger management issues and that your reckless."

You can tell Loki is trying extremely hard not to roll his eyes.

Loki" I believe I said "was angry and reckless" meaning past tence. And I would like to believe that I've grown from that person."

You can see the royal side of loki starting to come out.

Ford" believe what you like. Why should we allow you in society. As far as I'm concerned we should send you back to Asgard."

Loki takes a breath.

Loki" I have capabilities that can help this planet. I want to help. I would never willingly kill that many innocent people. Of course if I'm engaged in battle or combat with an enemy then I do my best to defeat them, as I was tought by my father. But I don't take comfort or joy from taking even those lives, because it's still a life. I don't know if they have family, I don't know if they have lovers, but I do know that I am not a risk to this planet."

You see some of the council members nod and write stuff down.

Ford" ok thats enough from you for now, y/n, You were Heald captive for six years and in that time developed stalkholm syndrome am I wrong"

You see Loki tence. You've never told him what happened to you, so he's about to find out alot about you.

You give ford a sarcastic tight liped smile.

You" actually Mr.ford, you are wrong. I was tested for stalkholm, and hydra did try, but it didn't stick."

Ford" yet you also killed over 120 people."

You stare at him.

You" I was whipped, Beaten, cut, burned, and eletrecuted for six years. And on top of that, I was strapped to a chair while they turned my brain into a ball of dough. I didn't even remember my name. All I knew was what they told me. I still don't remember everything about my past. And I may never regain all of my memories. But somehow I remember every single detail, of what happened to me there. So once you survive being abducted and tourchered for six years, then you can call me a monster. But don't for a second think that I chose to do what they made me do."

Ford simply nods his head.

The other council members question you and Loki for about two hours.

Ford motions to the back of the room then the doors open and Steve walks in.

Steve" y/n, Loki, are you ok?"

You start to stand to walk to him and give him a hug.

Ford" y/n, sit down. Mr.rogers please sit in the chair furthest to the right."

Steve shakes his head and gives you a smile as he passes by you.

Ford" Mr.Rodgers. in your preliminary report you said and I quote, " she has little control of her powers, and is possibly a danger to society." Did you not."

You see Steve's jaw clench.

He leans twords the microphone.

Steve" that doesn't mean what your implying-"

Ford" did you write it yes or no Rodgers."

Steve" yes, but-"

Ford" you said yourself she is a danger to society. So why should we allow her to roam free."

Steve" the quote you said from my report was stated out of context. If I'm correct the full passage is " ever since she woke up she has shown only apprehension, fear, and signs of discomfort. She has made no attempt to escape, but has made it clear that she has little control of her powers and thinks she is a danger to society." I may be over 65 but I'm not senile. And we are confident that she can control her powers. They may be getting stronger as she does, but she can handle it."

Ford" then what about Loki. He attacked our planet. Killed our people. You fought against him."

Steve" yes I did. Because at the time he needed to be stopped.but we won't be the land of the free, if we don't give him a chance. Yes he's done some awful things. And so have I. But when I came out of the ice I was able to roam free within a week. He's been in shackles for years. He's learned his lesson. And she didn't have any control over what happened to her. "

Ford" how patriotic."

He motions to the back of the room.

Tony walks in.

Tony" hey everyone! I just wanna say keeping me from my family was a veeeeeerrrryy bad idea. "

Before ford can say anything he jogs up to you and kisses your head then Loki's.

Tony" hey kids."

Loki" I'm not your-"

Loki mutters out in confusion.

Ford" Mr.stark please sit next to Mr.rodgers."

Tony rolls his eyes but does as he's told for once.

Tony" just to clarify, Loki is an ass. But he's been through some crap so I think he has every right to be like he is. But he is kind when he wants to be. And he wouldn't harm a soul that didn't deserve it unless he was under the influence of something stronger than himself."

Ford" ok well that answered all the questions I had for you."

A few other council members ask him questions for almost 40 minutes.

There was some yelling, but it went over smoothly for the most part.

Ford motions to the back of the room and Nat and fury walk through the doors.

Nat gives you a short smile and nod, but seems to be in agent mode.

They sit next to Steve and Tony and ford begins questioning.

Ford" agent romonoff, its confirmed that Mrs.parker shot you is that correct."

Natasha glares,

Nat" yes."

Ford" so this woman is capable of shooting one of sheilds top senior agents."

Nat" to be fair, we managed to get a few good hits in two. And she is able to shoot me just as I'm able to shoot her. We were trying to bring her in. We recog-"

Council mem. 10"who is we?"

Nat" senior agent Barton and me. We recognized the same signs of brain washing and shock tourcher in y/n, that we saw in Bucky while he was the winter soldier. We realized we had a shadow about 2 days into the mission. We took turns sleeping just incase but she never made a move. Then we were going to take in our targets but we were stopped and I was shot. Nothing major, I was still able to fight. When we confronted her on the roof Barton offered her help. And she said we couldn't help her. She was in pain, wounded,and scared. And I've been watching Loki the months he has been with us and he isn't the same person who attacked new York. Sure he has his moments, but he deserves that for what he's been through."

Loki nods at her in thanks and she gives him a smile.

The council questions fury and Nat for a short twenty minutes, then ford nods and Thor comes in the room.

He sits and gives you both a kind smile.

Thor" have you both been treated fairly?"

You give him a small smile and a nod of confirmation.

Ford" Thor, you've known Loki the longest, and if legends are true your adopted bother is a very sneaky person. You yourself brought him back to Asgard and threw him in a cell to rot."

You instantly see Thor go from concerned for your well being, to incredibly annoyed.

Thor" I came and took my brother home. It was my father that sentenced him. I along with my mother wanted to help him. She had magic, and she could tell that something else had taken his mind. You have no idea the things magic is capable of, what the tessaract is capable of."

Ford" yes but if he was already angry, then the being who supposedly tourchered him only amplified his feelings. They could have grown on their own."

Your eyebrows raise at his statement and you lean forward.

You" yes they could have. Your focusing on alot of could have senarioes. Start looking at what actually happened. Your locked on to actions that took place while we were literally brain washed. That doesn't reflect our true character or personality."

Ford" how would you know your true personality if you have vertually no memories of your past."

You" I remember enough to know I'm not a killer."

Ford nods his head and the doors open.

Bucky walks into veiw, his eyes searching the room and eventually landing on you.

He gives a relived sigh and runs up to you.

You instantly stand and he crushes you in a hug.

Bucky" sunt atât de fericit te văd "
(I'm so fucking happy to see you.)

Ford" sit them down. "

A few seconds later you and Bucky are being pulled apart and forced down into your chairs.

You" was that necessary?"

Ford" yes. Mr.barnes. I'm not going to ask you about Loki because your time with him has been so short. But I understand that you and mrs.parker are in some sort of relationship?"

Bucky rolls his eyes then leans forward to the mic.

Bucky" yes, y/n is my girlfriend. But that's irrelevant."

Ford" it's completely relevant. It makes you bias-"

Tony" every person sitting here right now is here because they care about y/n and Loki. We're all biased. So there for, you argument is in fact, invalid."

Ford" no one is speaking to you. Not another word."

You close your eyes and rub your temples.

Ford" I'm sorry Mrs.parker, are we giving you a headache?"

You open your eyes and glare at him.

You" no, but the fun little bracelets you gave me are kinda draining."

Ford rolls his eyes.

Then he smiles.

The sight makes you sick. It's not a kind smile. It's one full of malice.

Ford" at this time I must ask all reporters and non staff to leave the room."

You hear grumbled protest from the reporters but they stand and leave anyway.

Ford stands and then grabs a remote from the table infront of him.

Ford" fellow council members. You've read the files, you've read the same words I have. You know the lives they've taken."

You watch as he walks and presses a button, then a screen turns on. You see the tower, it looks like it's being filmed from a building right across the street.

Ford" weather they were being controlled or not, this is what they are capable of."

He presses another button and the video starts.

You hear screaming. See pieces of buildings falling. Then the camera zooms in on the tower, more specifically Loki standing on the deck. You see Loki go inside then the video changes. It's now a security camera at what looks like a fancy gala.

Thor" stop this madness!"

Loki comes into veiw then he suddenly grabs a guy and puts a thing against his face. And after a few seconds the man's body falls limp.

Bucky" ford, we all know the events that happened during and before the incident in new York took place."

Ford looks at bucky.

He presses a button and the video switches.

You see the chair.

Ford" ok, then let's see your girlfriend in action mr.barnes."

The video plays.

Your thrown into the chair.

Your mouth opens, the mouth guard is put in and your strapped to the chair.

The head price comes down over your face and you hear muffled talking.

Then your body jolts.

You start writhing. Then you start screaming.

Tony" why are you forcing them to watch this! They already went through it don't make them do it again!"

Ford ignores him.

One final scream is heard, then the machines whirring cuts out, the head piece lifts, your un restrained, then you sit up.

The next video starts playing.

You see a man. Can't be more then 20, kneeling on the ground.

Hes breathing heavily and then you walk into veiw.

The man starts crying. Pleading.

And your face is completely exspressionless as you twist his neck like a bottle cap.

Suddenly, a pair of hands cup your face and turns your head away from the TV.

Bucky makes you look at him.

Bucky" it's in the past. Don't watch."

You feel a comforting hand on your shoulder and turn and see Loki giving you a empathetic smile.

Screaming comes from the tv and you flinch.

Bucky looks at Loki.

Bucky" can you make sure she's ok."

You feel Loki nod his head, then Bucky nods at him, gives you a smile, then turns back twords ford.

Bucky" how can you stand there and say that their responsible for that."

He points to the screen.

Loki gives your shoulder a little pat and you rest your hand over his in thanks.

Bucky" look at her. Look at her face, her body language. She has no emotions on her face, her movements are robotic. You can see clear bruises and lacerations on her body. Does that look like the same person that's sitting in front of you? Does she really seem like she wanted to be hurt? I know from personal experience what hydra is capable of. I lived through those horrors for years. She is innocent. So is he."

The video stops and ford sits back down.

Ford" now the council needs to see your powers first hand. Loki please stand."

Loki stands and readjusts his suit. He walks around to the front of the desks and fury gets up and walks over to him.

Ford" take them off"

Fury reaches out and grabs Loki's wrist and takes off the bracelets.

A sharp inhale comes from Loki and his eyes glow a bright emerald.

Ford" show us what you can do"

Loki smirks, then the air shifts, almost as if it's charged with electricity.

There's a flash of green light then there are three Loki's.

Loki" duplication"

There's another green glow and the Thor is standing infront of you, but he's also sitting in his chair.

Loki" transfiguration. Or masking."

He goes on for another minute, turning himself and other objects into things, making things move.

Then he returns to normal.

Ford" well that was quite a show. Y/n you're up next.fury cuff him."

Fury rolls his eye but walks forward and puts the bracelets back on Loki.

You get up and walk around the table.

Fury meets you in front and gives you a nod. You nod back and hold out your wrist.

He presses into the bracelets and they make a beep.

Suddenly you feel as if you can breathe again, your headache fades, you feel 40 pounds lighter, and all of your senses are on overdrive.

You grip your head as all of these feelings slam into like a truck and you stumble a bit.

You" shit."

Bucky stands and fury goes to grab your arm but you stop them.

You" I'm ok I'm ok. That was just a huge jolt."

You look over at Bucky.

You" can you hear me?"

He smiles at you and nods.

Ford" if you'd like to share with the rest of the class y/n."

You look over your shoulder and give Bucky a wink.

You do the usual demonstrations, tornado in the hand, fire dragon, Making a plant that you levitated from the corner of the room grow. You hover over the ground, and create platforms then have fury walk on them.

You" my next power is one I refuse to use unless it's life or death."

You take a deep breath then run your fingertips over one of the leaves.

Like usual the plant dies.

You" all of the plants energy has been taken. Effectively killing it."

You look at the floor.

Bucky" it's ok doll. You're doing great."

You take a deep breath as his voice fills your head.

You" but with the help of my team and family I can now give the energy back. "

You touch the plant again and after a second it turns green and healthy.

You" I can also give my own energy."

You focus on growing flowers on the plant, and soon small purple buds appear.

You step away and look at the sequrity council.

You do your best to speak to all of them at the same time telepathically.

You" I also can speak telepathically. And hear people's thoughts if I choose. I can show people memories or pictures, which I'm going to show you now. I'm fore warning you it might be a little jarring."

You show them memories of your time at hydra. And after a few seconds stop.

You" I can also minipulate and either lessen or intensify emotions."

You look at ford,

You" may I?"

He gives a nod, and you make him feel happy, just enough to show a definite change.you stop and he shakes his head. He glares at you then stands.

Ford" there will now be a recess for the sequrity council to deliberate.cuff her."

He then nods again.

Fury walks up to you and puts the bracelets on surprisingly gently.

Now that there is no one kissing you for a distraction, you feel the bracelets as they strip you of your powers. It almost feels like you are being drained. Physically, mentally. It's like your melting into the floor your body feels so heavy.

One by one your removed from the room, sperated, and put back in the rooms you were in before.

As soon as your left alone you sit on the couch and run your fingers through your hair.

After five minutes your leg starts shaking.

After ten both of your legs.

After 20 you turn on the TV and Channel surf to distract yourself.

After thirty you start rubbing your temples.

After 40 you start paceing.

After fifty you run your hands under some cold water. Just to have a different sensation then just heavy. With your powers

You look around the bathroom for something to help your growing headache but there's nothing.

After an hour and Seventeen minutes of waiting, there's a knock on the door.

You fuss with our hair a bit and then the door opens.

Phill" hey.. it's time."

You nod your head. With a final sigh you walk out of the room.

Even more gaurds surround you this time.

You walk to the court room, and when you get there, your the last one to arrive.

You walk over to the same chair you were in before except now your sitting between Bucky and tony.

Everyone has serious exspressions. You sit and rest your hands on your lap.

Ford" ok let's get this over with."

The reporters are back in the room and this time they have their camera men.

Ford" in the case of Loki verses the United Nations, council majority rules that you shall be allowed to integrate into Earth's society. However unless with another team member, you will be under a mandatory cerfew for 250 days. You are also mandated to go to therepy twice a month for the next two years."

Thor rest his hand on Loki's shoulder with a smile.

Ford" in the case of y/n Parker vs the United Nations, by majority this council has determined that she should be allowed to integrate into normal society. She will also have a mandatory cerfew for 250 days, unless with another team member. She will be required to complete monthly power evaluations, and therepy is mandatory twice a week for 300 days."

You let out a sigh of relief. You see everyone do the same, and all of you finally relax for a few seconds.

Ford" both Mrs.Parker and mr.odinson are banned from using their powers in public settings unless in extreme danger. Doing so will result in immidit incardination."

Tony" yeah yeah we get it, now showing off and they need to see a shrink. We all do. Are they free?"

Ford sighs and punches the bridge of his nose. He then looks out at the reporters.

Ford" the verdict has been given, so thank you everyone for coming, this council and court are uhjurned. The defendants are free to leave."

Before you can even move to stand and hug Bucky your being led out of the room by FBI agents.

They surround each of you individually, and keep away any reporters.

As soon as your out of the side door the agents disperse.

Bucky instantly pulls you into a hug, you wind your arms around his waist under his suit jackets. You slump against him exhausted from using your powers and the effect of the bracelets.

Bucky" are you ok?"

You hip him tighter.

Bucky" we need to get the bracelets off of her. And she needs to eat."

You feel Bucky's jacket lift and the bracelets deactivate.

Your body tenses and you inhale sharply as a rush of energy flows through you.

Bucky" hey, hey it's ok, calm down. Just listen to my heartbeat. It's ok, your ok, Loki's ok, I'm ok, were all ok."

You take a deep breath as he rubs your back.

After a minute you pull away and smile up at him.

You" I'm ok, sorry."

Bucky smiles at you

Bucky" it's fine sweetie, you don't need to apologise. let's get some food in you yeah?"

You" please,"

He chuckles and you turn twords the rest of the team who are waiting to see if your ok.

Bucky unwids his arms from you and gives you a shove twords Nat who is practically jumping out of her skin.

As soon as you reach her she smothers you in an embrace.

Nat" see маленький, I told you everything will be ok"

After you pull away you give her a smile.

Tony" I know a great Italian place that delivers. We all have rooms at a hotel not to far from here, I can have it sent up to one of the rooms and we can all meet there then we can go out for celebratory drinks."

You look over at Bucky and raise your eyebrows indirectly asking if he wants to go. He shrugs his shoulders and gives a nod.

You" sounds good, but does anyone have a damn gronola bar. "

Fury" I'll have someone grab you all something, I know there's goldfish and things in the main break room."

You turn around and look at fury.

Fury" y/n, Loki, I believe a congratulations is in order."

You give him a soft smile.

You" thanks for showing up"

He nods his head once.

Fury" I have business to take care of. Lots of paperwork thanks to you to. Now we'll be able to put you on record as avengers. Loki youll be getting all your government clearance papers with you. It's what you'll show if you want to by a beer. You won't be able to drive but that's one simple evaluation so if someone else is in the car you can to learn how. Y/n you'll be getting the same thing."

You nod, and with a final glance fury turns around and starts walking off.

Fury" see you in new York, 8:30 am Friday to discuss assignments."

After hes gone you turn back to your group as Bucky walks over from where he was standing by Steve, and puts his arm around your waist.

Tony" alright, to the cars"

He throws his fist up in the air then starts running down the hallway.

You all laugh at his antics then follow behind him.

While everyone else is walking away you stop Bucky for a second.

He turns to you with furrowed brows.

You grip his suit jacket a bit and pull him down for a short kiss.

After you pull away you look down at the floor.

You" sorry, I needed to make sure this was real."

Steve" you two coming?!"

You nod at Steve and start to walk twords him when Bucky stops you.

Bucky" well be there in a second!"

Steve smiles and gives you both a nod before him and the rest of the team turn the corner at the end of the hall.

Bucky turns back to you and cups your face in his hands. You keep your eyes on the ground as his thumb caresses your cheek.

Bucky" hey.... Look at me princess."

He gently pushes your head up untill your eyes meet his.

It's silent for a second.

Bucky" it's over. I'm right here. Everything's ok."

His metal hand comes down and grabs your hand, then puts it against his chest.

Bucky" feel that. My heart is still beating."

He gently moves his other hand down to your neck.

Bucky" and so is yours."

You take a deep breath.

His metal arm circles around your waist and he pulls you close.

Bucky" and may I say, you look absolutely stunning as always."

Your hands move up and intertwine behind his neck.

You" you don't look to bad yourself."

He smiles then leans down and brushes his lips over yours in a kiss that makes you feel like everything is finally ok.

After a minute he pulls back and rest his forehead against yours.

Bucky" c'mon, let's go eat."

You nod your head and take his hand as you walk to the parking garage.

When you arrive at the hotel you and Bucky get your own room which is much appreciated by both of you.

You meet up in Tony's room for lunch, you ordered a simple pasta, and Bucky got an alfrado.

After an hour or two of eating and really just being in each other's company, you all disperse to your rooms. You call Peter and may first, letting them know you'll be coming home, then you call Sam, who had been avoiding the news along with Wanda peitro and everyone else in the tower.

How do you know?

Because when you told Sam what happened he ran around for fifteen minutes telling everyone, and everyone else freaked out from relief to.

After you did that, you cuddle with Bucky in your room until Steve comes and tells you to get ready and meet downstairs in fifteen to go get drinks.

You brush your hair back with your fingers and toss it into a half up half down ponytail. Bucky has disregarded his suit jacket and is staying in just his black button down, black slacks,and dress shoes.

To say that the way his arms look in his shirt was doing something to you, would be an understatement.

You dust of your dress and walk up to bucky how is retucking his shirt in the mirror.

You step infront of him and straighten his tie.

You" have I ever told you how sikeningly handsome you are"

You whisper placing a hand on his cheek.

Bucky smiles and you swear a little blush comes to his cheeks. He leans down and pecks your lips softly and he steps a little closer to you.

His phone goes off and he grunts in annoyance.

While still kissing you he grabs the phone and hits answer, then breaks away.

Bucky" yes?"

You put your hand over your mouth to stop your laugh because of the death glare that washed over Bucky's face.

Bucky" well be right there."

He hangs up the phone,

Bucky" they're downstairs, do you want a jacket? It can get pretty cold here."

You give him a smile.

You" yes pleeaaassseeee"

He shakes his head but smiles at your antics then grabs a black denim jacket out of his back pack.

He walks over to you and places the jacket over your shoulders, then takes your hand, grabs the room key and walks with you down to the lobby.

Time Skip to the bar.

You step out of the car after Bucky, and Steve,Nat,Tony are already there helping keep reporters at bay as you walk in.

As soon as Bucky is out Thor and Loki step out as well and that just starts another round of chaos.

Everyone surrounds you and Loki then you walk into the lavish lobby.

Everything is either black or marble, and there are a few couches scattered around the room, and in front of you is a Matt black desk and a hostess.

Tony walks up to the desk and the rest of you stay behind.

After a minute of the waitress fussing with the computer, she gives Tony a smile and a nod, then he waves the rest of you over.

She walks you to the right and up a flight of stairs. She opens the door, and there is a private balcony overlooking the actual club, but the large glass wall, surprisingly, blocks out almost all of the loud cheering and music.

You all sit on the couches surrounding the table and get comfortable.

You guys are making casual chit chat while looking at the drink menue.

You turn to Bucky.

You" hey love, what are you getting?"

He looks over and smiles at you.

Bucky" I was thinking a mojito. How about you."

You" I have no idea. I've only had sips of red wine. Or whatever a victim ordered for me."

You say with a small chuckle.

Bucky gives you an empathetic smile back.

He slides his arms around his waist and pulls you closer.

Bucky" after I joined, me and Steve tried to see how much it would take to get us drunk. Let's just say, we can't get drunk easily and it doesn't last long unless it's Asgardian. But, in the process me and Steve have tried pretty much every drink known to man. So, I'll walk you through the menu and tell you what things taste like, and if it sounds good you can try it."

You smile at him lovingly and place a soft short kiss to his cheek.

You" I would love that."

20 minutes later Bucky has talked you through the menu and even told you some drinks that weren't.

You" I think a berry twister sounds nice, sounds fruity."

Bucky smiles

Bucky" that's got tequila and everclear, so it's a bit strong. But it is really good."

Hear something by the stairs and see a woman, probably 22, 23 years old.

She's staring at you with wide eyes, and they flick over to Loki before she clears her throat.

She throws on a fake smile and takes out a notebook and notepad.

Waitress" hi folks, I'm Vicky, I'll be your main waitstaff tonight. What can I get started for you?"

Bucky gives your waist a little squeeze as he can literally feel your change in emotions,and your change of posture.

He gives you a inquisitive look,as if to ask what's wrong.

You let out a little sigh.

You" she's terrified."

Bucky starts moving his thumb back and fourth in attempt to calm you.

Bucky" don't worry. That happens alot when we go out. It can be kind of jarring seeing the avengers doing normal things"

You give him a smile and lean into his side more.

She takes your drink orders then scurrys away.

Nat" well she was a dear in headlights."

You chuckle.

Light conversation and a few laughs are shared between you untill your drinks come.

You take a sip of yours and your eyes widen, a slight warm feeling spreads through your throat and your eyebrows shoot up.

Bucky snikkers next to you.

You" your right that is strong."

Every chuckles at your reaction then Tony raises a his glass.

Tony" to y/n and Loki, newest official members of society and the avengers."

You give him a smile, then clink your glass with everyone else's.

Two hours later, jackets have come off, and Nat and Tony have joined the crowd dancing downstairs. You and the rest of the gang watch them with smiles.

The rest of you are pretty much sober except for Loki and Thor who somehow brought an entire bottle of Asgardian sweet ale.

Bucky sits up and looks at you with a smirk.

Bucky" c'mon"

He takes your hand and pulls you to your feet then leads you to the stairs.

You go down to the main level and Bucky drags you into the crowd.

He pulls you in and shouts into your ear to be heard against the music.

Bucky" dance with me!"

You laugh as he pulls you in by the waist and starts dancing. You sway with him to the music and put your arms around his neck.

The music feels like it's pumping through your veins.

Bucky's hand comes up and he caresses up your arm to your hand with a smirk. He takes your arm and spins you out, then spins you back in, then pulls your body flush with his while resting his hands on your waist again.

He rest his forehead against yours as you sway your hips back and fourth.

You laugh and he smiles and then his lips meet yours. And you dance the night away.

A/n

Hello loves!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the long chapter!!!

Let me know how you are!!! Are you getting enough sleep? Food? Have you had some water today?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 K. LIKE. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK. H O W. I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS.

As Always

Be safe

Be kind

Love endlessly

Love you all
-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
531K 8.7K 58
I am making preferences about *Steven Rogers *Tony Stark *Clint Barton *Natasha Romanoff *Bruce Banner *Pietro Maximoff *Wanda Maximoff *Thor *Loki *...
687K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
21.3K 428 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)