Golden Wind: Vento Aureo x Re...

By The_Lone_Panther

"Do you trust me?" "You can count on me!" "I'll be here for you. " Y/n L/n is a 17 year old teenage living t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Fighting Gold Theme Song
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Freak'n You
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Five La Squandra Special Part One
QUΣSTIΩΠS ΔΠD ΔΠSШΣRS
Chapter Twenty-Six
❀Author's❀ ❀Note❀
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Fighting Gold #2: English Version
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three: La Squandra Special Part Two
Echo- Vento Aureo (Illuso vers.)
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four(Not)
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Traitor's Requiem
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty: Fugo's Regret
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy- Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
The Harem Ending
Giorno's Ending
Bruno's Ending
Author's Question
Mista's Ending
Squalo and Tiziano Ending
Trish Ending
Abbachio's Ending
Secco's Ending
Narancia's Ending
Prosciutto's Ending
Ghiacco's Ending

Chapter Sixty-Nine

4.6K 214 296
By The_Lone_Panther

The more Doppio fight, the more he was likely to get hurt even more. Sure he was able to land a hit on Risotto, but his exposed blood had began to turn a yellow color, his breathing became harder for him, and his appearance was changing to a more disheveled look. 

He had just told the boss the progress of Bucciarati's team, and boy he was not happy about hearing it at all. 

We're out of time.. Diavolo growled, Doppio, you're next strike must be the killing blow! Use your foresight to see Risotto's next attack! 

"I'm already on it!" Doppio said as his hair flowed once more revealing what was going to happen next, "He's going to ambush me on my right side... then he disappears! I can't see him anymore!" His eyes widen in the next prediction... "I-It can't be..!"

What is it Doppio? hurry, spit it out!! Diavolo urged.

Doppio said nothing as he gritted his teeth a bit. "That bastard won't know what hit him... He's going to suffer! Leave everything to me boss!! I have a plan, right before my vision becomes a reality..! I'll knock that smug head off his shoulders and crush him! Just like how I sliced his NASTY ASS FOOT!!!"

Sensing that Risotto moved to his right just as he had seen in his future vision, he grabbed the knives that were on the floor ready to throw them.

YOU MUST STAY STILL DOPPIO!! Diavolo yelled in his head just in time as Doppio stopped and lowered the knives as he was catching as must oxygen as he could in his suffocating lungs, any act you will do will all be in vain... Listen, to me, your life depends on it.. Conserve your strength, I'm travelling to your location at this very moment.... In just a few seconds I will arrive to dispose of Risotto...

"Few seconds...? Few seconds?! No! I don't have that much time! He'll be on top of me before I know it-!" 

DEAL WITH IT!!! Once I arrive, I'll use my time removal powers, that'll undo the horrid future you saw in your foresight.

"What if he offs me before then!?" Doppio asked not noticing his shoulder began to bulk up. "I have to kill him-!"

"DOPPIO! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!" Diavolo began to talk right out of Doppio, "IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, THEN FOLLOW MY ORDERS! Your body has reached its limit. I will not allow you to sabotage yourself in my name! Do you not understand the position you're in?!" He went on as Doppio's body form seemed to change slowly. "Risotto Nero will NOT let you find him a second time!!"

Doppio held one of the knives between his fingers. "...But what if I can find him though boss..? What then...? What if I said I have a way to pinpoint his location..." He spun the knife on his finger. "You see, I now know that the bastard is going to attack me by pulling the iron out of my body.."

All of a sudden, a razorblade began to slowly appear on his right forehead. "Here it is! His attack!" He yelled, "if his stand is strong enough, if he has enough power to pull the iron directly from my body, then the scalpel on my finger will show me where the location of that force is coming from! GOT YOU NOW, RISOTTO!!!!" He yelled throwing the knives.

"You're so painfully predictable." Risotto said standing right behind Doppio. "you knew magnetic field detects and attract iron and thought that if you detected the origin of the field, you can track me down... as the reality is, what you detected.... was the magnetic field given off by my stand on the foot you severed..."

The razor blade came right out of Doppio's right side of his forehead as he yelled in pain.

"You're different now," Risotto continued, "No more timid insecurities... then there's the change in your physique and your peculiar habit of talking to yourself..." Finally, everything was clicking for him, "it's all making sense... AT LONG LAST I FIGURED OUT YOUR TRUE IDENTITY!"

Doppio wasn't listening as the pain on his head increase, though Diavolo was quiet for now, he was listening.

"Sixteenth century, German philosophers knew that phenomenal well." He went on, "So we're clear, its called Multiple Personality Disorder. In addition to one's mental state,  sometimes, one will exhibit changes.. Like an increase in strength or change in language.... To think.. I was foolish enough to believe you were nothin more than the boss's most trusted agent.. But you're more than that. You're Extraordinary! I can't wait for it... When death takes you away, what kind of contorted grimace will you show..."

A few more blades began to appear on his head as the pain increased, so did his yelling and screaming of agony.

"There's nothing you can do! I'm far enough back, and you have no power to resist.. Any hope you have is gone."

Doppio had so little strength left as he fell forward still yelling in pain and shaking.

"this is the end for you! Send him to oblivion! METALLICA!!"

Range fire shots were heard as it was fired right on Risotto's chest. He stumbled forward a bit as he was trying to process what the hell just happened. Then he remembered.. 

Slowly turning around, he found Narancia's stand, Aerosmith right behind him. 

"Risotto..." A deeper voice from Doppio said as his attention was back on Doppio, "I made sure... that Doppio was aware.. I told the boy, that he no longer stood a chance against you."

"Don't... Don't tell me.." He began.

Just below... Trish never mentioned this... But knives did just land right by her foot, knowing Bruno, he can read expressions perfectly. Trish was nearly scared half to death.

"H...how dare you..." Risotto said as he coughed blood out.

"Now that you have taken most of my iron, Its not transporting to my organs as it use to," Diavolo began, "Suppose to say, your stand makes it look like I'm not breathing at all. Which mean the only thing Aerosmith was tracking...."

Near the steps to the Freeway, Bruno and Narancia were already running at this point.

"I caught three, one of them disappeared another is still standing!" Narancia said, "the farthest one away from the other could be Y/n..! I'll take the other guy down right now!!"

As Aerosmith fired another round of shots, Risotto suddenly felt a force push him down as the bullets zipped right pass his head and the metal cover for a trash can was the one that got hit and clatters on the gravel ground.

"WHAT?!" Diavolo said his eyes widen. 

Right on top of Risotto, covering his mouth and nose... was Y/n!

"Shhh! Don't breath too hard Risotto... get Metallica to patch up your wounds..." They said, "the only that Narancia's radar should sense is mine.."

Risotto looked at them for a moment.. then pass them. 

"You..." Diavolo had finally stood up and hovered above the two of them. Y/n turned to look, and in matters of seconds, they were grabbed on the neck firmly. "you... You're always ruining my plans! And I'm sure you already know what my next move is... I'm going to end you right here before you get to do so, and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it!"

Y/n was gasping for air and trying to break free from Diavolo's grasp.

"Bucciarati.. something's change.." Narancia said looking at his radar. "We have to hurry!!"

They began running as fast as their legs could carry them.

"Say goodbye!!" Diavolo said as we swung y/n to a nearby jagged rock, but he dropped them midway when sewing needles came right out of his entire arms as he lets Y/n go as they coughed and gasped for air.

Risotto had used a little bit of his strength right on time to protect Y/n.

"Y/n!!! Y/n!! Are you alright!?" Narancia's distant voice was heard and the approaching two figures from the distance.

Diavolo narrowed his eyes and looked down at the two stand users. "Just try to fucking stop me." He said before using King Crimson to skip time as he was gone and Bruno and Narancia were confused on how they got there so fast. 

"O-OI!! Enemy!!" Narancia said as Aerosmith flew towards Risotto again then out of nowhere-

Their attention changed to the direction of the car horn as a car was speed towards them. Y/n acted fast and picked up the bullet covered hole Trash cover and tossed it like a frisbee, breaking the front window of the car as it swiveled pass them and hit the cliff wall, engine steaming and smoking.

"Watch it nerd!!!" Narancia yelled. 

"YOU FUKING WATCH IT!!! WHO FUCKING THROWS A FUCKING TRASH LID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!!" The car door opened as the Ghiacco crawled out, unharm at least...

Oh great.. more awkwardness now that the La Squadra group is complete...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.3K 37
Having one of the worst days, you accidentally bump into someone who you would eventually come to know as Bruno Bucciarati. Little did you know at th...
1.4K 50 20
After Fugo's return at the Colosseum allows a narrow escape with the arrow, the team heads for a safe house in the Italian countryside to lie low. Th...
145K 5K 47
One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was. Narancia Ghirga. One of the gang membe...
90.6K 4.2K 50
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ⤵ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ A dragon is a mythological creature, depicted in the stories of various countries around the worl...