JEON'S HEAVEN - TK

By Project56

[ ONGOING ] {Taekook mafia au} Every insanity has a deep cause behind the darkness of the mind, a scar...so d... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 5

37.1K 2K 1K
By Project56

Heyaaa beautiess!

Jimin walk in the club and went to the room where the workers locker is and changed into his waiter dresscode.

He locked the locker and come outside towards the bar where his shift is, he was walking while thinking if he should call Tae or not.

It's been a whole day, he hadn't heared from Taehyung. He was worried and scared at the same time from thinking of what Taehyung must be doing right now, though Taehyung did message him saying he was fine for 10th times but he was still restless.

He won't feel calm until he can see Taehyung with his own eyes a-

"Oof-" he bumped into someone's firm chest and almost loses his control on his body and going to fell on his bubble butt, if not for the person to hold his waist firmly and pulled him up.

Jimin's eyes met the pair of dark chocolate ones who look at him intently with frowning face. "Look where you're going" The male says in his cold deep voice looking at him sharply.

He nodded instantly and apologized and scruied away from there on his place behind the bar.

He took a breath that he was holding for so long. "Fuck Min Yoongi why you always do this to me!" He whispered whined and look back at the male who was sitting in his V.I.P room with another man who he can't see properly for his back facing him, talking to him.

His pale procelein skin contrast with dark pitch black hair with sharp cat like eyes filled with coldness that sends shivers down his spine and the way his face is dead serious when he talked but relaxed at the same time, his cute thin lips moving smoothly as his adam apple booped when he gulped.

And his voice man don't make him start on his cold deep raspy voice that gives him goosebumps on his entire bod-

"...him! Chim! Jimin-ah! Fucking look at me you whipped bottom!" He came out of his trance just to hear his bestie's voice straight in his ear making him wince.

"What the fuck, Tae!" He screeched and push his face away from his poor ear.

Taehyung raised and unamused eyebrow at him, Jimin look at him irritatingly. "What?"

"Are you done admiring or you need another hour?" Jimin widen his eyes slightly with red cheeks.

"I-I wasn't!" He squeaked out quickly.
"Yea right! I was calling your name for like minutes! Why don't you just go inside the V.I.P room and sit infront of him and admire with all your heart instead of always gaydreaming about him?" Taehyung suggested teasingly.

"Shup up Tae!" Jimin hissed at him annoyed.

Taehyung giggle cutely while he cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing hysterically seeing Jimin's beet red face.

Jimin glared at him and was going to scold him when he saw something which made his eyes twitch.
"How was your interview?" He asked with such seriousness that it made Taehyung shrink in his stare.

"Um, it was fine. They said they will call later but i know they don't have any interest in a poor boy who has no experience" Taehyung quickly stutter out a reply.

"I should go, i have to get r-" he was going to scruied away when Jimin couch his wrist which made him wince slightly.

"Lies!" Jimin pull his sleeves upwards to reveal the dark red bruises present on his wrist and somewhere in his arms.

"Then what is this?" Taehyung gulped.

"They are from c-customer, don't worry Chim." Taehyung mutters while looking down as his heart starts to race at double the speed.

Jimin sighed and pull Taehyung into his embrace and patted his head. "What happened Taehyung" Jimin asked, this time more calmer and softer then before.

Taehyung sigh deeply and close his eyes to calm his nerves.

"That man who I was interviwing knew about me, he-he recognize me. He said he saw me d-dancing and know that i am a p-p-prostitude so he tried to take advantage of it. He said if i can pleasure him and his f-friends he will give me the job with high salary." Jimin fist clenched around his back as he fumed in anger at every word Taehyung muttered.

"But i manage to escape, before he do something, so it's ok" Taehyung pull away smiling brightly like nothing happened, like he wasn't harrassed for the ninth time.

Like it was usual for him-like it didn't even shock him-like he was used to it.

Where is the lie though?

"You're so pure, Tae" Jimin said softly while he patted his cheek, his heart squeezing badly when he saw the way Taehyung is masking his fear into fake smiles.

Taehyung smiled. "Then you should feel lucky to have me as your bestfriend" he said to lighten up the mood.

Jimin chuckled. "Don't be so full of yourself. Did you see this? You should feel lucky to have me" Jimin retorted playfully while pointing at himself.

Taehyung laughed. "I already do but it doesn't matter because the real luckiness should be felt to the person who you will give your heart" Taehyung said and pointed his finger at the male sitting in a booth.

"And what do you think about our boss who you're crushing for a long time? Isn't he the man of your dreams" Taehyung says smirking when he saw Jimin actually imagining it for a minute.

"Jimin is in Love~" he sang playfully and scruied away from there before Jimin could catch him and beat the shit out of him.

"This little shit!-I will see you at home where will you go brat!" He yelled after him, huffing in annoyance.

Jimin gulped when he saw many people looking at him, he laugh nervously and bowed 90 degree in apology and quickly busied himself into his work.

He sneakingly look back at the certain direction and smile shyly (without realizing) at the buff male and huffed saying in his pouty tone. "I'm not in Love"

__________

Jungkook entered the club with his guards on toll and goes straight to the V.I.P section meeting yoongi there who greeted him and they starts to discuss about the problem in their shipping.

"The police are on high alert, monitoring everything in and trying to stop all of the illegal drug shipping from other's mafias too." Yoongi informed as he look through all the files and information he recieved from their gang members.

Jungkook sighed and exhale the puff of smoke from his mouth. "Those stupid morons will never stop tsk" He tsked and rested his head on the back of the couch closing his eyes.

Calm and collected.

He's always like this, never fear from anyone and never take things too mentally to stress, always stays so carefree and confident that no thing could reach him.

He's unreachable.

His way of work fascinate yoongi and his gang members. Always made them wonder how can he be so calm in most fearful and stresseful situation.

Simple Jungkook loved the rush of adneraline that seeps in the veins of his body, it gives him fun, it excites him. He love to handle and go through these events because he's so confident that at the end...

It's his win.

And he always win.

"Tell hoseok to starts the work of hacking their computers, I need all their files, containing the dubieties of mafias illegal works and copied that in a file in two days on my desk and send Sam to their quarter, I want to know every detail about their next move and their rate plans..." Jungkook paused and open his eyes and look at yoongi.

"Let's surprise them" He smirked causing Yoongi to mirror his expression as he punch the number in his phone and call the certain person.

"Sam, your next mission is ready"

______________

"Hobaa~" Sam whined as he trail  after the sulking man who was ignoring him for the past few hours.

After getting the call from their second boss in the middle of their movie marathon just to know that he has to go to another mission, makes the certain sunshine to dull it's brightness.

Just to make it easy for you to understand is that actually Sam had promised him to spend the whole week with him without any interruption just to fill those two months of absense, but the poor male have not any idea about his next mission to recieve so early causing his beautiful sunshine of a baby to ignore him because he's sad.

Eventually making Sam sad because his baby is sad and seriously he can't see those downward lips and a sad eyes.

"Don't talk to me"

"But hobi~"

"Go away or you'll be late for you mission" The sunshine huffed in annoyance as he sat up his laptop having also received his new mission of hacking the police quarters PC and copying all their files and sending it to Jeon's office.

Sam pouted at the lack of brigtness in his voice. "But hoba you know I can't say no to the mission, it's my work" Sam says softly as he grab hoseok's wrist to stop him from going any further.

"Yea that's what I'm saying, go to your work" Hoseoks said and walk away again but before he can Sam quickly embrace from the back causing the latter to struggle in his grib wanting to be away from Sam and sulk.

"But how can I go to my mission If my sunshine is so gloomy hm" he muttered softly in his ear making hoseok shiver but stay rooted on his foot.

He's upset, he was missing Sam so much in the past two months and when he finally had the time to spend with his favourite person, he again was going away.

He has every right to sulk and ignore afterall the male had promised to spend the entire week with him only.

Why promise when you can't even keep it?

"Let go!" He squirmed in his hold causing Sam to pull him more to his chest and tighten his arms around his waist.

"Come on hoba. I am going for three days, I will be back in no time" Sam whined.

"I don't care! You promised!" Hoseok protest cutely.

"I know, I know hobi but please I can't do anything. You know it's Jeon's order and I can't say no to him" Sam tried to defend himself as he rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Please sunshine, understand your Sami please. You know I want nothing more than to just shut everything up in the world and focus on you only, right?" He says sweetly, his thumbs making unknown pattern on the side of his small waist as he felt his heart swell in his chest when he saw those red blushed colours on hoseok's face.

Hoseok's feels his heart ready to beat out of his chest when he hear those words. His lips lifted up in a shy smile but he quickly cleared his throat and pouted angrily at him while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Stop with your sweet mouth, this ain't getting you anywhere" he huffed cutely making Sam coo internally looking at his cute angry puppy.

"But I thought I already made my way to your heart?" Sam asked playfully making the other to gasp and widen his eyes in panick.

How the fuck he found out?! I never told about my feelings to anyone!!! Am I that obvious?!!

He felt the sweats form on his palms and his heart starts to beat loudly in his chest, he gupled in worry and fear.

Fear of losing his bestfriend, his special person, His Love.

Sam starts laughing seeing those bright red cheeks and those widen eyes, not knowing about the internal panick hoseok is going through thinking that the male found out about his feelings.

"Y-Your f-f-face!!!" Sam chocked on his own words while laughing hysterically. "I was just playing"

Hoseok dissappointed but relief at the same time, sighed and glared at him, stomping away from his warm embrace towards his table and starts to work on his laptop without another word.

Sam after calming down from his laughing fits went to his sunshine and patted his shoulder. "Hoba"

"Go away Smith. I am working." Hoseok says blankly.

Sam gulped worriedly. His sunshine only called him with his last name when he's totally done with him.

"But hoba l-" Sam stopped his whining when Hoseok gave him a cold glare, no sign of any pouting or playfulness.

Hoseok was serious and damn does that made him look so hot and-shut the fuck up Samin!! he's glaring daggers at you and you're thinking of the nasty!! You pervert!!

"Go. I need to work" And he goes back to his laptop and concentrating on his words.

Sam pouted and huffed, dissappointed at himself for upsetting his sunshine.

He walked towards the door and turned back before going outside and said.

"Just so you know I am going in an hour" He hoped to get a reaction but sigh when hoseok didn't even budge and kept typing.

He goes away with a heavy heart.

Hoseok stop typing and look back at the door and sigh, leaning on his chair.

Why am I so dissappointed? I know he's just playful and tease me all the time and actually don't have any feelings for me sadly but why It still hurt? I shouldn't even be mad at him fuck hoseok you're so dumb!

He look back at the frame on his table where his and Sam picture is. Both have the biggest smile on their faces as he was on his Sami's back who was giving him a piggyback ride.

He smiled and look at the handsome male with heart eyes. "My baby must be so upset that I ignored him" He pouted sadly at his own stupidity.

_____________

"Hello?"

Taehyung came out of the shower and pick up his upcoming call.

"Hello is this Kim Taehyung speaking?"

"Yes"

"Hello Mr. Kim. I'm calling from seoul hospital. Just wanted to inform that the due date of next installment was yesterday and you still hadn't paid it yet. Is there any reason?"

Taehyung sigh when he hear the other line and close his eyes in tension and stressed.

"I'm sorry to asked but I need more time for it" Taehyung asked, hoping for them to agree.

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Kim but you already are two months late from your previous installment and I'm afraid I'm not aloud to give you anymore time"

Taehyung sat on the bed and rub his forehead in pain.

"Please just a bit more, I promise I will pay it in the next few weeks" He pleaded, biting his lips in tension.

"Okay I can arrange it but just a week more Mr. Kim after that I'm forced to stop Mr. Seokjin's treatment to go further" Taehyung eyes widen in fear.

"No no I'll try to arrange the money just please don't stop his treatment."  He begged, feeling his eyes stinging at the thought of losing his Jin hyungie.

He was still breathing just because of those oxygen machines and if it will stop how will his hyungie breath? He had to do something.

He had to think to pay the installment somehow, the money he has now from pleasuring his customers is not enough to what the loan has pent up.

Looks like he had to reconsider the last option which he desperately wished for that time to not come.

____________

How was it? I know it's not much now and maybe a bit boring but Taekook will meet soon, i just didn't want to interact them so quick, it will be the same as most books and i wanted to write something different.

Hope you're still enjoying it :)

~bunnies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.2K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
57.5K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
525K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
1.5K 192 29
Habromania: (n.) Delusions of happiness You're in for some serious plot twist. Whatever happens from the first, happens for a reason that leads up t...