Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 52

3.7K 103 34
By athynathens

Satan: Your sin?
Readers: Yaoi
Satan: Go straight and turn 2 lefts
then you will see the yaoi section
Readers: Thank you
Satan: *rubs his forehead* I should make the yaoi room bigger, every minute there's a new person that goes to the yaoi section.
_______________________
3rd's POV

"Where did they touch you?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook gulped "M-My th-thighs" Jungkook stuttered as he was being stared with Taehyung's blue eyes. "Your thighs huh?" Taehyung said as he slid his hands at his thighs.

Jungkook gulped as he shuddered "T-Tae" Jungkook moaned softly making Taehyung smirk as he ripped Jungkook's pants, showing his muscular thighs. Jungkook blushed "Ta-Taehyung!"

Taehyung stared at the red haired as he licked his lips "Sorry Oppa, I gotta remove the whore germs" Taehyung went in between Jungkook's thighs as he started to give butterfly kisses at his inner thighs.

Jungkook yelped as he shudder from the kisses he's receiving from the blue haired. Taehyung's hands rub the fronts of his thighs. Soon he started to suck his inner thighs, it left him hickeys.

"I should have left hickeys in your thighs before you left" Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook's eyes seductively. "I wonder if they remove your pants, could they notice these marks?" Taehyung asked as he slowly bit Jungkook's thighs making him moan in return.

"T-Tae" Jungkook stuttered with embarrassment, not used with the dirty talk he's receiving. Sure he dirty talks with Taehyung but in this situation, that's another story.

"Tell me Jungkook, what would happen if they see these hickeys? Hmm?" Taehyung asked as he started to make more hickeys in his thighs. His hands kept rubbing his outer thighs. "If they see this, I wonder what will they think?" Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's hips making him sit still.

"Asshole?" Taehyung bit into Jungkook's thigh. "Sex god?" Taehyung licked the place where he bit. "Fuck whore?" Jungkook bit his lip as he received more dirty talking from the younger. "What do you think they will call you?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the red haired and licked his upper lip."I-I d-don't k-know" Jungkook answered as he looked away from the sexy blue incubus.

"Hmm? Why are you looking away, Oppa?" Taehyung asked as his brow arched but this time Jungkook didn't answer due to embarrassment. Taehyung growled in return. He grabbed Jungkook's chin and turn his head.

"Now, now, you can't look away right now because" Taehyung purred as he leaned to Jungkook's face, starring at those red cheeks of his.

"You have to take a good look on who's pleasuring you"

***

"Hmmm? Are you tired already?" Jin asked as he put his tongue in between his index finger and middle finger. This scene turned Namjoon even more, of course Jin did on purpose to tease him.

Namjoon started to pant not because he was tired but because this was too much for his cock and himself to handle. Jin is being too sexy like he's a incubus wanting to eat semen.

"I saw that fire tits touch your arm as if she's your girlfriend" Jin growled as he grind his cock in Namjoon's. Jin removed the sex toy from Namjoon's cock by the way. Since the red haired was close to cumming.

"I should cure you from the slut disease" Jin said as he got up from Namjoon's chest and walked to the side where Namjoon's arms are tied up. "W-wait! J-Jin! Wh-what a-are y-yo—Fuck!" Namjoon grunted as he felt his warm lips at his arms.

Jin's brow arched "Oh my, you're arms are sensitive? Here I thought your nipples are the only ones that's sensitive" Jin giggled as he started lick Namjoon's muscular arms with the tip of his tongue.

As for Namjoon, he couldn't help but let out small moans, sure flings would touch his arms a lot especially Jin but this is so different. The warmth of Jin's lips has switched something in Namjoon.

Jin's lips are so soft, soft like a fucking feather. The way Jin's lips goes up and down his arms, turns him on. He kept on moving his legs at the side from pleasure. Jin smirked at the scene "Hmm? You can feel pleasure just by doing this?" Namjoon immediately nodded.

Jin licked his lips as he stared at Namjoon's face upside down. (what about now? The saga continues, tune in to see how. All I need is my Eggo waffles, I'm in love with thos—I should stop... if you get this, you're the best!) He grabbed Namjoon's face with one hand as he continued to stare at his flustered face.

"Since you're feeling good, I should pleasure the other arm too" Jin reached out to touch Namjoon's right arm. Namjoon's eyes widen as he flinch so suddenly when Jin touched his other arm.

Meanwhile for Jin, he was shocked at Namjoon's response."Oh my, you're this sensitive? How cute" Jin said as he used his fingertips to teasingly go up and down Namjoon's arm. "Shit" Namjoon moaned as Jin stared at Namjoon's blushing face.

"So if that bitch touched you, were you this vulnerable?" Jin asked, starting to get jealous by the thought of some bitchtits touching his lover. "Tell me Joon, did you feel pleasure when this bitch touch you like this?" Jin used his whole hand to slide up and down Namjoon's right arm.

"Or this?" Jin gently sucked Namjoon's left arm, while rubbing Namjoon's left arm. Namjoon curled his feet at the bedsheet as he shift his legs.

Namjoon arched his back a little from pleasure "Fuck!" He moaned as his eyes started to blur a little. Namjoon himself was surprised too. He never knew he would be this vulnerable to anyone. Jin really is the only person who could make him feel like this.

Jin frowned a little since Namjoon isn't answering his questions, so he decided to tease him more.

"Answer me Daddy, do you feel pleasure when that fire bitch touched you?"

***

"Jimin! Don't rip my shirt so suddenly!" Yoongi moaned as he grip the water pole harder. Jimin looked up at Yoongi's flustered face with a look that can make your panties go down. "Give me one good reason why I should listen to you when that fire slut touch what's mine"

Jimin growled as he traced his tongue at Yoongi's abs while his hands are holding his waist firmly against the pole so he won't move too much. "Fuck Chim" Yoongi grunted in pleasure as he push his head back.

"That fire slut hugged you here" Jimin licked Yoongi's stomach as he stared deeply in his red lustful eyes. "Her hands were wrapped here" Yoongi arched his back a little as he bit his lower lip.

"She basically touched what's mine" Jimin growled as he bit into Yoongi's flesh, making Yoongi's eyes widen and let out a low moan "Fuck"

"Did you enjoy her company?" Jimin asked as he lifted Yoongi's left leg and put it over his shoulder. "Did you enjoy being with her?" Jimin gripped Yoongi's left leg so he could stop moving as he sucked Yoongi's stomach leaving marks.

"Jimin...!" Yoongi moaned as he gripped the water pole again and push his head back. Jimin was turned on just by hearing Yoongi's moan his name, it caused him to suck harder making Yoongi arched his back.

Jimin pulled back and slam Yoongi's body at the water pole as he grip his hips "You're not answering my question, hyung" The blue haired licked his lips seductively.

"Please....Jimin! I-I wa-want m-more...!" Jimin's eyes widen at the sudden submission of the dominant. He smirked as he rub his hips up and down making Yoongi shudder.

"Oh my hyung, you're submitting to me already?" Jimin asked as Yoongi blushed and looked away. Jimin chuckled as he stood up but while standing up, he held Yoongi's left leg and wrapped around his waist.

Jimin cupped Yoongi's cheek and close the gap between them. Jimin's lips wrapped around his mouth. Yoongi tried to insert his tongue but Jimin didn't allow it and kept teasing him. Whenever Yoongi tried inserting his tongue, Jimin would slap Yoongi's leg.

Jimin pulled back as he inserted his thumb in Yoongi's mouth and placed it at the side. Jimin's got so hard at the sight. Yoongi's face is sculpted with sweat, not to mention his hair is messy. His cheeks were so red as if he ran around the whole Olympus. The sight of his open mouth with his thumb at the side of his mouth. His saliva coated his lips and mouth inside and out.

"You look cute like this" Jimin chuckled as he put their bodied closer. Their cocks touched, Yoongi let out a sudden moan. Jimin seriously having fun with this new side of Yoongi.

"Do you want your cock up my ass right now?"

***

"I saw that fire tits trying to kiss your neck" Ami growled as she grind her hips against his cock. "I guess I have to cleanse your body" Ami purred against his ear, making Hoseok shudder.

Ami started giving kitten licks at Hoseok's neck, while her hands plays with Hoseok's chest. "Fuck, baby girl" Hoseok grunted as one of Ami's hands went down and grab his harden aching cock.

Hoseok jolted as Ami smirked "What's wrong, Master?" Ami asked innocently making Hoseok gulped "Y-y-your ha-hand" Ami gripped Hoseok's cock a little harder. "Hmm? What about my hand?" Ami used her fingers to toy with his cock.

Hoseok let out a low moan as Ami continued to lick Hoseok's neck. Her tongue travelled up and down at his neck. "Did you like it when that bitch almost kiss your neck?" Ami would stop sometimes so she could suck his neck leaving big, red hickeys.

"Did you like it when she touch you?" Ami asked as she continued to leave love bites. Hoseok moaned at the pain but Hoseok loves this pain. "Is she better than me?" Ami asked as she lick the places where she bit Hoseok.

"Does she make you feel hot?"

"Does she make you go crazy?"

Hoseok gulped not used with the dirty talking, usually he does the dirty talking and Ami would just hit him or blush it off. But to Hoseok, he may not be use to it but this is so fucking hot.

Soon her tongue went to his cloth shoulder. She frowned so she ripped Hoseok's shirt, buttons went flying out. Hoseok's breathing hitched "Shit...!" Hoseok moaned when Ami suddenly bit into Hoseok's shoulder. It bled a little so she licked the blood out. She also licked the place where she bit Hoseok.

"Im surprised your blood taste sweet also" Ami said in her surprise voice. An idea popped into her head. She got off Hoseok, she walked over to the table to get the whip cream.

She walked to Hoseok and put whip cream at her index finger. She spread the whip cream at Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok flinched at the sudden action. The coldness of the whip cream made his body shiver.

He was confuse on why Ami is doing this so he panicked a little. "Don't lick the whip cream just yet" Ami purred as She leaned closer to Hoseok, she placed her thumb at Hoseok's lower lip and parted his mouth.

She close the gap between them, she used her tongue to lick the whip cream off Hoseok's mouth, then with whip cream in her tongue. She inserted her tongue in Hoseok's mouth. Meanwhile for the red haired, he was able to catch up with Ami's tongue.

His tongue entangled with her tongue as he tasted to sweet whip cream mix with her saliva in his mouth. Hoseok moaned at the kiss as he fisted his hands which is still handcuffed.

"Fuck Ami" Hoseok grunted as Ami pulled back, she used her thumb to lick the rest of the whip cream.

"So Master, do you know the answer to my question or..." Ami grabbed Hoseok's tip as she rubbed the tip at her clit, Hoseok moaned at the wetness of her clit while Ami shuddered feeling the hard tip up against her pussy.

"Should I help you find the answer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg ya'll I totally forgot about the lyric game! AHAHAHAHAHAH! Ykw I fucking give up with the lyric game besides ya'll answered it correctly.

Soooo drop your questions you want to know about me. Ask anything you like!!!!

Word count: 2103

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.7K 14
y'all bitches already know what's up ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) just read and enjoy
21.4K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook, who tends to hide his identity and behaves like beta. He is introvert and cold. But deep inside he is cute and shy boy. He lost the re...
861K 52.2K 62
His sapphire blue eyes are all the trueblood needs. (this is not a typical Omegaverse I highly recommend reading the story details first) Heavily ins...
97K 8.1K 51
Taehyung looks out into the sea when he hears the sounds of a storm brewing. The sound of thunder grows louder and louder as the wind comes hurling t...