The Half to my Whole

By Asuki17

Leo Manoban Bruschweiler or just known as Leo Manoban to his close friends, acquaintances and family. He is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser/Trailer
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update(But i will soon) ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Special Chapter
New Stories!
Special Chapter 2
New story- Tipping over the hourglass

Chapter 34

1.4K 29 2
By Asuki17

LEO

Seoul, South Korea

5:30 AM

     Today's finally the day.

Me and Jennie are sitting beside each other inside the van right now with our interlocked hands and her head resting on my shoulder, the sweet scent of her shampoo that's coating every strand of her brunette hair sent my body tingling that I unconsciously run my fingers through each lock. 

She lifts her gaze on me, a cute smile now painted on her lips that I just had to give it a lingering kiss. I felt Jennie's smile grew wider through the kiss.

"Well thanks for the breakfast." she giggled, her breath tangling with mine.

I grinned and leaned down once more to capture her lips one more time, suddenly craving for more. Our lips were dancing in perfect harmony and she hummed in pleasure, not until I glide my tongue on her lower lip that made her gasp, I took that chance to shove my tongue, mingling with hers which made us both moan. If she wasn't the sweetest thing I ever tasted then I don't know what is. We couldn't get enough of each other, if this hurried and intense kiss was not enough proof. 

But then, unfortunately the human body needed oxygen to breath so I sadly pulled away but that was only for a second as I dived down on her neck after I took a breath, trailing kisses from her neck down to her shoulders, making her moan once more. 

I nipped and sucked on a particular spot between her neck and shoulder.

Jennie shudders and pants, "I-If you make a m-mark you're dead." she warned but that warning only turned to a moan, sending me a shiver of pleasure down to my spine from the sensual sound.

She will be the death of me.

I pull away from the spot and I could already see it turning red, I mentally shrug not even feeling guilty but I know Jennie will have my head if she'd know.

Well so much for not making a mark.

 I returned my attention back to her lips, savoring her taste once more, she wrap her arms around my neck, her hands found their way through my raven hair, occasionally playing with my baby hair on my nape as she hummed in pleasure. Meanwhile, my hands were gradually sliding downwards, from her face to the curves of her body. Despite the cold temperature of the Korean morning, I was now feeling hot. I suddenly want to throw our clothes out of the way to feel our naked skin pressed together. 

"L-Leo, we gotta stop, we're arriving soon.." Jennie breathed out through our kiss.

She said that, but it was clear that neither of us wanted to stop, but she was right we have to stop. It would be a bad idea to arrive at the set of Runningman looking like we're the personifications of the 7 deadly sins.

I gave Jennie one last kiss before pulling away, our breaths were hurried as we were struggling to catch our breaths. 

Once we felt our breathing come back to normal and the car stopping, we snapped back from our lust filled hazed and quickly fixed ourselves but the air was still heavy with sexual desire. Jennie's once neat wavy hair was a bit tangled, her face was flushed and her lips swollen and I could guarantee I was looking like a sin as well.

The door of the car slide open, revealing Chai and Jennie's manager right behind him. He narrows his eyes at the both of us, heaving out a sigh.

"I'll ignore the fact that you guys were just lapping faces and are close to having full blown porn in here but if you had or had not already fixed yourself, please do 'cause the staffs and casts would definitely find out what happened a few moments before meeting them, and Jennie please don't forget to cover the hickey. We'll give you both a few minutes." Chai stated, closing the door.

Jennie's face, if possible, grew redder and glared at me.

Uh oh, cat's out of the bag.

She pinched me on my side causing me to wince, "Ow!Ouch! Jen please stop!" I whined in pain.

"I specifically said to not give me any marks! Is that such a hard request!?" she hissed, pinching me harder.

I groaned, "I'm sorry!!! I couldn't stop myself 'cause you're so beautiful!"

 Her pinching stopped and I sighed in relief as I look at her, she was biting her bottom lip, suppressing a smile, a habit she does when she's happy.

 I grinned, "Am I forgiven?"

She returned pinching me making me groan once more.

She glared at me, "Stop pushing your buttons Manoban, hurry and fix yourself and help me fix your damn mess!" she snapped.

I flinched and immediately scramble and fixed my hair, wiping my lips to remove any smudge from Jennie's lipstick and straighten my clothes for any wrinkles on my hoodie that was caused by our heavy make out session.

I looked over Jennie who's reapplying her lipstick, removing any smudge as she looks at her face through her compact mirror.

"If you're done, get the concealer in my purse and apply it to the hickey. It's your mess, you better freaking clean it up Leo Manoban." she stated sternly.

I gave her a soldier salute, "Roger that mam!"

She rolled her eyes and I ignored her and fished out the concealer out of her purse. I squirt a bit on my hand and leaned closer to her neck, the smell of perfume already seducing me but I shake away the thoughts and instead, focus applying the cosmetic on the mark, blending it with my fingers and like magic, the hickey was hidden.

"Are you done?" she asked as I puts back her lipstick on her purse.

"Yeah." I replied, placing the concealer back inside her purse.

She looks at me as she straightens her hair, she was looking like an angel now rather than a sin just awhile ago.

She cups both sides of my cheek as she smiles lightly, "Whatever happens Leo, I promise I'll trust you with all my heart and in exchange, I want you to promise me to trust me as well." 

Her gaze told me everything I need to know and I smiled back, " I do trust you Jen, the gods know how much." I grab one of her wrist and twist my head from her hold to place a loving kiss on her palm, not removing my gaze on her feline like eyes.

"Also, I know my boss and your boss agreed for us to be introduced as a couple in national TV and I know how much some and even not Korean netizens don't like to know of us dating and we could get backlashes, I want you to not listen to them and just brace yourself. Me and the girls are just here to help you, okay?"

My smile grew wider before I remove her hands on my cheeks and nod, kissing her forehead after.

"Yes Jen, but rather than that. I'm ready for whatever's gonna come, so let's go?"

She nods and we opened the van, stepping out of the vehicle, ready to face whatever obstacles that comes our way regardless of the results in the end.

~~~

       We only met the director and other production staffs. They said that they wanted the realness and rawness of each episode as much as possible, that includes meeting the main casts so we would only meet them in the actual shoot itself. 

Meanwhile, me and Jennie are hanging out backstage, she just removed her her sweater so her off shoulder cropped top was now visible with Chai of course trying to make me go deaf with all his sermons. 

She just looks at me amused, grinning as she watches me suffer from all the talk Chai gives me but it didn't last long as a staff approached us telling us to get ready because we would be out in less than a minute.

She grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze as she lifts her gaze on me and a small smile playing on her lips.

"Let's do this." 

I nod, reciprocating the smile, "We shall m'lady." I tease and she rolled her eyes and released my hand before hearing the loud echoed voice saying, 'Our guests!'

We stepped into the set as all eyes of the casts were on us, the cameras focusing in every angle, me and Jennie were smiling broadly, walking and bowing to the casts as we both settle in the space the casts gave us in the middle of the set.

"Ladies and gentleman, we have Leo and Blackpink's Jennie!" Jae Suk announced enthusiastically, clapping and the other casts followed soon after.

"Hello, I'm Blackpink's Jennie, it's good to be here again." Jennie grinned, waving in front of the cameras. 

"Hello, thank you for having us today, my name is Leo, a pleasure to meet you." I introduced and bowed in front of the cameras.

A series of 'wooh's' and clapping followed soon after we finished our introduction and dissipated a few seconds later .

"Jennie you've been here for a few times already so we won't even ask you anymore." Jae Suk joked and all of us laughed, some of the cast telling him jokingly that he's mean, Jae Suk then shakes his head, "I'm just kidding Jennie, how are you?'

"I've been great, thank you and thanks also for inviting me again." 

"No problem. But now you didn't come with your other members this time but instead you came with Leo." he directed is attention on me, "Nice to meet you Leo. I heard you're the brother of Jennie's co-member Lisa?" 

"Oh, now that you mention it, he does look a lot like Lisa!" Haha remarks.

"A boy version of her!" Jeon So Min added.

"I know, but can you let him speak!?" Jae Suk snapped, but laced with amusement.

I chuckled, "Yes, I'm indeed Blackpink Lisa's younger brother but make no mistake, I'm in no way as annoying as her." I joked earning a laugh from them. 

"Kwang Soo, Jennie was off limits before but now she's off limits much more than ever." Jae Suk said to Kwang Soo who was right beside Jennie, giving my girlfriend the heart eyes before snapping his eyes to Jae Suk.

Jennie laughed and I chuckled.

Kwang Soo has both of his eyebrows raised and his expression portray confusion.

 "Why?" he asked as his body was getting too close to Jennie's for my liking which is why I snake an arm around Jennie's waist and gently pull her towards me and shoot Kwang Soo a playful yet slightly possessive smile.

They all laughed including the production staff that's behind the cameras, well, except for Kwang Soo who gave me and Jennie a surprised look.

"Yeah, that's the reason." Jae Seok said pertaining to me and Jennie, a smirk painting on his lips.

"Y-You guys are dating?" Kwang Soo asked wide-eyed.

"No shit Sherlock, ain't it obvious enough?" Jong Kook deadpans and another set of laughter came from all of us with again with the exception of Kwang Soo who's still dumbfounded with the news.

"Kwang Soo, you better be watching your move around Jennie now, we ain't gonna protect you, you know." Se Chan humored.

"And this is Jennie we're talking about, of course she's out of your league Kwang Soo, same as the guy as he is dating, just take a look at Leo! They look perfect together so stop sending Jennie the heart eyes!" Ji Hyo added.

At this point, all of us were just having fun making fun of Kwang Soo, enjoying his flustered face before one of the stuff instructed us what we're gonna do for the first activity. 

We were divided into pairs with of course me and Jennie as partners, the rest of pairs was decided by a ballot box filled with color coded papers to decide the partners so in the end the lineup was: Jae Suk with Haha, Jong Kook and So Min, Se Chan and Suk Jin, Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo.

The first game is we have to go inside the haunted house with our pair and we have to look for a key, that key will unlock the first hint that will lead us closer to our goal, the keys are scattered all around the haunted house but first come first serve so whoever acquires a key to get the hint can proceed to the next mission to find another hint until we figure out the goal and get to it first. Overall, there are 5 missions, therefore there are 5 hints.

The first activity is already a recipe for disaster because first of all.....

Jennie is a damn coward.

I had watched the episode of her and Kwang Soo who also went inside a haunted house or an escape room, I don't know, but she pretended to be brave but she ended up crying like a baby in the end.

So now, we're in front of the huge haunted house after all of us wore our respective color coded hoodies, me and Jennie were matching with our black hoodies as it's our team color and a helmet attached with a Go Pro to record our reactions were locked in place on our head.

"Personally for me I would like to skip this mission and just proceed to the next one but...." So Min heaves out a heavy sigh and we chuckle.

"I would also like to join you, what about you Leo?" Ji Hyo asked.

I chuckled before snaking an around Jennie, "I'm okay with haunted houses but I'm much more concerned about my pair here." I humored and pinch Jennie's cheek making her playfully glare at me and earning a chuckle from them.

"Oh, I'd agree with you there Leo, good luck. She's the most coward person I've ever met." Kwang Soo added and that made us laugh.

I nod, grinning, "Yeah, I've actually watched the episode of you and Jennie together Kwang Soo and it's safe to say that we might be the last one to acquire a key." 

"Hey!" Jennie pouts and playfully slaps my arm and all of us reacted with a chuckle.

"Okay then, I'll count to 3 and we go!" Jae Seok announced and we all nod.

"1"

I hold Jennie's hand and she looks up at me, her hands trembling from fear and anxiousness.

"It's gonna be fine, I'm here with you, don't be scared." I mumble and she nods determinedly.

"2"

We both get ready. My knees buckling, preparing to run.

"3!"

And we sprint, the pairs were scattered once we got inside the haunted house, the eerie music made me shiver a bit as Jennie's hold on my hand tightened as she moves her body closer to me.

Not even a moment later, we heard a piercing scream from the opposite direction of us as we continue to walk slowly of the dark creepy hallway. Jennie's body jumped closer towards mine and she let's out a loud squeal. She pressed her face on my chest, her arms tightening around my waist as if I was her lifeline. I hold the back of her head and rub it soothingly as I hear her little sobs muffled on my clothed chest. She was already crying when there wasn't anyone personally scaring us yet.

"Hey, it's fine." I cooed as I try to calm her down.

I wanted to laugh at how cute she was but decided against it.

I was busy calming Jennie down as we continue to slowly walk in the hallway that I didn't notice a shadow in the corner of the hallway.

"GET OUT!" 

I jumped and let out a surprise scream and Jennie screamed and cried, holding my waist in a death grip. I looked at the person who surprised us, she was dressed up as Anabelle, a hella realistic Anabelle I might say.

"SHOOT! Stay away!" I pointed at her panicky, telling her to stand back as I hold Jennie securely on my body with my other arm, her face planted on the crook my neck, a whimpering and sobbing mess, her eyes tightly closed and tears streaming down her cheeks.

I hurriedly walk away, almost running as I held Jennie firmly attached to my body as we try to escape the person dressed up as Anabelle. I look back, and her figure almost turns into a silhouette as we continue getting away and I let out a sigh of relief but then another person jumped out of a cabinet, letting out a piercing scream which made me stumble and jump as I let out a yelp that I unconsciously freeze and cling to the wall.

Jennie screeched as she saw a person dressed up as an undead, her eyes widen from fear and shock, she was now shivering and I try to calm her down but to no avail as fresh set of tears start sliding down her cheeks. She jumped at me, clinging to me like a koala and her arms that were previously around my waist were now around my neck, constricting my air pipe. She was bouncing towards me anxiously, relaying a message to me which I clearly received.

I hoist her up, her legs automatically wrap around my waist as she once again plants her face on the crook of my neck, her hair covering her tear stained and puffy face, she was still whimpering and sobbing. My heart's still not recovering from the continuous scare I received but I couldn't focus on that as Jennie prevented me from doing so because she is a mess from the moment we stepped inside.

We're not even here for half an hour and she looks like she's ready to quit.

"STAY AWAY!" I roared as I carry Jennie, the undead flinched but I didn't have time to be guilty as I dash away from him.

I gradually slow my steps as the figure of the undead dissipate, rubbing Jennie's back in slow circles that's with my arm on her back while I securely lift her weight with my other one.

"Hey, it's fine Jen. Calm down, we gotta find the key so that we can leave this place as soon as possible." I cooed.

She was still sniveling but I felt her nod.

I smiled at her, lowering my face to place a kiss on the top of her head.

 "Want me to put you down?"

She whimpered and shakes her head.

"Okay then, you can stay like that." I said lowly and my eyes just caught sight of a door, with blood splattered on them which I think they used paint to create the look. 

"Jen, there's a door. Let's check if there's a key in that room just prepare yourself for a jump scare if ever." 

She nods as her arms clutch around my neck grew tighter and presses her face further in my neck, she's holding me like I'm her lifeline which I probably am. 

I gulped the growing lump of nervousness in my throat as I approached the bloody door. I grasped the doorknob tightly, twisting it hesitantly and push the door slowly with a loud creaking noise accompanying it.

I hesitantly peek on what's beyond, revealing the equally creepy interior, it's still dark but not as dark as the hallway I'm currently still on, the only source of light in the room is the candle that's attached to the wall.

"If there is someone who's going to damn scare us again, you better not 'cause you're dead if you're already not." I warned, my voice raising before I step inside the room.

I immediately look around me, looking for any signs of a person or a hiding spot that can fit a human being.

The only eligible things I could see is the big cabinet in the corner and a bloody bed beside it. I took a deep breath and nimbly walk towards the dark oak study table with a few drawers on it.

Jennie is as still as a statue but still refusing to lessen her hold on me, and if possible, her clutch on me grew stronger than I thought possible from her. She's a small bean but has such a Goliath strength, despite that though, I just let her be because she's still crying and I'm a sucker for her tears but it's an exception if the situation is as funny as this one and only if I wasn't included in this mess and I would've laughed at Jennie.

I decided to open the drawers one by one, scooting down in a squatting position on the floor to pull open the last drawer, one of my knees acting as a support for both of our weight. I'm legit playing the role of Jennie's tree right now as she is sticking to me like a damn koala and once I opened the last compartment I saw the item we were looking for.

I exhaled a sigh of relief. 

Finally.

I felt like this whole thing was the longest moments of my life and this was only the first mission.

"Jen, we found the key. We can go now." I whisper on her ear.

I felt her shuffle against my hold and she slowly and gently removes her face from the crook of my neck and lift her head and before she could meet my eyes. She shrieked, her eyes wide and gaze fixated on her front. That piercing yell made me flinch and groan at the volume of it as my ear was near her mouth.

I forced myself to quickly turn around but due to Jennie's weight, it was quite a challenge and an added bonus as I was still in a squatting position. Once I saw what Jennie saw, my eyes widen and my mouth let out a yelp and I jumped back making me almost lose my balance but I quickly used my arm as a support, clutching the edge of the study table.

Motherfucker.

-----

There's part 2 of this and sorry for the delayed update. I was quite distracted by BP's new comeback that is gonna be released this friday! Freaking finally! They only have a comeback once a year but whatever -_- let's show our Queens our support y'all!!!

P.S this chap is still unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.3K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
60.8K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...
48.9K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
702K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...